Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Yeah but you still live south of Canada so that in itself makes you suspect...
    That was just for you buddy

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Yes to follow the logic of the writer. If guns are dangerous and must be outlawed then well autos kill people as well. Then we have falling in bath tubs, so no more tubs allowed. Knives kill people so no more knives, and on and on it goes. Bad people are going to kill regardless and there is no way we can remove every object that could be used to kill with. Some moron has an infected pimple on his butt again and unfortunately was elected to an office where someone actually listens to the fool. We need to remember him and vote the idiot out next election. Problem solved..

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    That was just for you buddy
    That's ok I'll send it on to the Arkansas folks... Somewhere in Little Rock a sister is having her brother's 3rd child.

red_hulk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive

Yeah but if you are from NY its the right of the police to search you on a whim called furtive behaviour and being black seems to qualify as furtive behaviour...see the slippery slope we are on. Well at least we are getting all those dangerous black marijuana smokers off the street,,,,,,,SAD!!!
    New York is one of the states with the least civil rights. You literally need to be a victim to be right in the eyes of the law. Getting gun permits are ridiculously hard too. They cost about 600-700 for rifle/shotgun and about 1,000 for handgun and that's just for the application and you can get denied. At least on Long Island once you hit 18 you can buy a shotgun or rifle, still 21 till handgun and a pain to get one.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    If it makes anybody feel better, I own everything from .17hmr up to 50bmg. I have a Dragunov AK, and four ar-15's one of which is chambered in .458 socom.(hog gun)
    I am an avid outdoorsman and have a weapons platform for every type of animal that I would like to eat.

I would not refer to even the lowest lifeform on this planet as a "redneck".

If I were threatened and felt the need to defend myself or react offensively: my first choice would be my hands, my second choice would be a ball bat.

The second amendment is part of a document that is not easily molested. There will be no overnight descision to remove firearms from owners.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender-
    If it makes anybody feel better, I own everything from .17hmr up to 50bmg. I have a Dragunov AK, and four ar-15's one of which is chambered in .458 socom.(hog gun)
    I am an avid outdoorsman and have a weapons platform for every type of animal that I would like to eat.

If I were threatened and felt the need to defend myself or react offensively: my first choice would be my hands, my second choice would be a ball bat.

The second amendment is part of a document that is not easily molested. There will be no overnight descision to remove firearms from owners.
    Ender for President of the New Republic.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Ender for President of the New Republic.
    i like it!

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Dudes I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm English and as we've already seen there are things that differ in our countries and some things I say may cause u to go wtf is that such as "chav" low life scrounger that lives of the state and steals whatever he wants but the one thing I don't know is what is a redneck???

Quote Originally Posted by milky01623
    Dudes I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm English and as we've already seen there are things that differ in our countries and some things I say may cause u to go wtf is that such as "chav" low life scrounger that lives of the state and steals whatever he wants but the one thing I don't know is what is a redneck???
    Milkey. I AM A REDNECK

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post

it's just like calling someone a ni**er or other name in an attempt to degrade and belittle them as a race or value system as being inferior to the person using the name..

only difference is society still thinks it's ok to use the term..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Let my qualify my statement.

Redneck is not white trash.
    Redneck is a good ol country boy. Who will go out of his way to help another
    and enjoys the outdoors. A drink and a chew.

White trash is well trash.
    One is not the same as the other.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So what would you call the folk in Deliverance?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    So what would you call the folk in Deliverance?
    Extremely inbred white trash.

Don't think they were helping Ned Beatty to find his way.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Typically a Redneck would be someone Politically conservative, typically living inland as opposed to coastal, avid hunter/fisherman/outdoorsman, lean towards pickups instead of sedans, country music, country rural life as opposed to city/urban life, and typically like cowboy apparel and may work labour/trades/agriculture. Of course these are generalizations, and even stigmas as some who would be considered redneck may live in LA and drive a prius, while other more stereotypical rednecks would consider that being a poser.

These days redneck is sometimes used as a derogatory term, synonymous with hillbilly or white trash. This is BS. Although I'm not a redneck myself I have a couple friends who definitely fit the bill and are quite educated, intelligent, and kind.

lol, does that clear the air?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Damn, I always thought the Deliverance folk were classic rednecks. And hillbillys. Well, I'll lose as much sleep over it as you lot will the difference between a chav and a townie over here!!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

As my friend David Allen Coe said

Country deejays knows that I'm an outlaw
    They'd never come to see me in this dive
    Where bikers stare at cowboys who are laughing at the hippies
    Who are praying they'll get outta here alive

The loud mouth in the corner's gettin' to me
    Talking 'bout my earrings and my hair
    I guess he ain't read the signs that say I been to prison
    Someone ought to warn him 'fore I knock him off his chair

'Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
    I've won every fight, I've ever fought
    Hey, I don't need some turkey telling me that I ain't country
    And sayin' I ain't worth the damned ol' ticket that he bought

'Cause I can sing all them songs about Texas
    And I still do all the sad ones that I know
    They tell me, I look like Merle Haggard
    And sound a lot like David Allen Coe

And the bar maid in the last town that we played in
    Knew the words to every song I'd wrote
    She said, Jimmy Rabbit turned her on to my last album
    Just about the time the jukebox broke

Yeah, Johny Cash helped me get out of prison
    Long before Rodriguez stole that goat
    I've been the Rhinestone Cowboy for so long, I can't remember

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Let my qualify my statement.

Redneck is not white trash.
    Redneck is a good ol country boy. Who will go out of his way to help another
    and enjoys the outdoors. A drink and a chew.

White trash is well trash.
    One is not the same as the other.
    Cool now I know your not that far off me in a roundabout way
    I've shot game for food,come from a small hamlet with a very close knit community and I enjoy the outdoors and I help anyone and I mean anyone lol

Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Cool now I know your not that far off me in a roundabout way
    I've shot game for food,come from a small hamlet with a very close knit community and I enjoy the outdoors and I help anyone and I mean anyone lol
    Thats why I like ya china

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have trouble believing that a redneck can be a bodybuilder. It totally goes against their cultural norms. Maybe a powerlifter, but not a bodybuilder. I know its going to sound like its coming out of my ass but I have some relatives who are full on deer hunting truck driving clean the southern plate redneck and they are the least vain people i've ever met (double edged sword imo some things to admire about it / some I don't).

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I have trouble believing that a redneck can be a bodybuilder. It totally goes against their cultural norms. Maybe a powerlifter, but not a bodybuilder. I know its going to sound like its coming out of my ass but I have some relatives who are full on deer hunting truck driving clean the southern plate redneck and they are the least vain people i've ever met (double edged sword imo some things to admire about it / some I don't).
    Son. Have you ever seen Smokey and the Bandit? The Bandit was a true redneck. He was also vain. I know it was a movie but it could have been based on people I know or have known. Im have competed in body building and sit in a tree stand every Saturday during deer season. Look at Branch Warren. Huge hunter. You can be a narcissistic redneck. Imo I am.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Son. Have you ever seen Smokey and the Bandit? The Bandit was a true redneck. He was also vain. I know it was a movie but it could have been based on people I know or have known. Im have competed in body building and sit in a tree stand every Saturday during deer season. Look at Branch Warren. Huge hunter. You can be a narcissistic redneck. Imo I am.
    The Branch Warren bit drove it home for me I concede. Wasn't even thinking of him.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Gun control isnt the solution. Although as was pointed out the second amendment will not soon disappear - it is slowly being chipped away at.

chefjmo is offline Junior Member
    Sad to say but soon.

Someone once said that guns don't kill people. But rather people kill people. So maybe we should outlaw people......

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ant thats why this article makes jokes of it. If you cant really look at the actual facts of guns and see they are part of the problem then your in denial. They arent the only issue but they are part of it.
    Do you really think if there wasnt guns there would be drive by batting or stabbings where multiple people are killed. Do you think a knife will accidentally go off and kill someone?
    They guy in Fl who shoot a kid in his car over loud music would have beat him to death if he didnt have the gun?
    Seriously how can you see a gun is not part of the problem. I'm not saying its the whole thing but fvck your nuts if you think its not a problem at all
    Damn i have to say i argee with you point on this. i for one hate that every time there is a gun related crime the first thing we hear is it iis the guns fault, and i think what i am reading here is that your point is that we (americans) need to except that YES guns are part of the problem, and i have to agree with that.

What the problem is, is that the guns are the first to get the blame. The problem here in the U.S. is no one is held accountable for their actions. not only that is no matter what the issue is we have to be either for or against it. its seems we can never find a middle/logical ground.

The simple fact is set a gun in the middle of a roon and it will never kill anyone. So whats the answer? I think there isnt one. No matter what we do you just can make laws the stop the crazy, the evil or those that just dont care. If those people dont have a gun they will find a way.

i think i am rambling a bit but after the latest killing my kids are now being taught what to do or how to react in case something bad happens at their school. Ya sounds crazy but i feel my only option is to make sure they will always be prepared.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information