Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    pleasehalp is offline Associate Member

think said sloot stole from me, please halp!

So I been hanging out with this said sloot for a few weeks now and last week she wanted to go to a sports store and I used my gift card to buy some under armor shorts, she was going on vaca the next day for a few days (until sunday) and I accidently left my shorts at her place and i kind of dipped out on her early because I was bored and tired. I called her halfway home and asked ot pick them up and she convinced me to get them when she got back and agreed, well yesterday I asked if she wanted to meet up for new years eve and she said she would let me know and never texted back. Texted her this morning and asked her what she was up 2 and she said working you? I told her same and I wanted to hangout and she never texted back and that was 8 hours ago.

At this point I just want my shorts back and don't care to talk to her again but at the same time i don't want to meet potential hook up and feel like a weirdo demanding my shorts back lol

wut do?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasehalp
    So I been hanging out with this said sloot for a few weeks now and last week she wanted to go to a sports store and I used my gift card to buy some under armor shorts, she was going on vaca the next day for a few days (until sunday) and I accidently left my shorts at her place and i kind of dipped out on her early because I was bored and tired. I called her halfway home and asked ot pick them up and she convinced me to get them when she got back and agreed, well yesterday I asked if she wanted to meet up for new years eve and she said she would let me know and never texted back. Texted her this morning and asked her what she was up 2 and she said working you? I told her same and I wanted to hangout and she never texted back and that was 8 hours ago.

At this point I just want my shorts back and don't care to talk to her again but at the same time i don't want to meet potential hook up and feel like a weirdo demanding my shorts back lol

wut do?
    So you bailed on this girl and now you wonder why she won't hang out with you, see you, or return your shorts!?! It may have something to do with the lack of respect you showed her.

Cut your loses and go buy another pair of shorts. I don't see you getting those back......and a woman scorned????? I think you screwed yourself here man.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    So you bailed on this girl and now you wonder why she won't hang out with you, see you, or return your shorts!?! It may have something to do with the lack of respect you showed her.

Cut your loses and go buy another pair of shorts. I don't see you getting those back......and a woman scorned????? I think you screwed yourself here man.
    I'm not the type to let somebody just steal from me and walk away like no big deal, should i text her tomorrow and ask for my shorts back or wait to see if she texts me and if not ask the nxt day? If she doesnt text back either way probably going to go up to her work (works at a clothing store) and demand them back and tell everyone shes a theiving ****

My sister gave me a gift card and that was a christmas present from her, more of a personal thing now

Quote Originally Posted by pleasehalp View Post
    I'm not the type to let somebody just steal from me and walk away like no big deal, should i text her tomorrow and ask for my shorts back or wait to see if she texts me and if not ask the nxt day? If she doesnt text back either way probably going to go up to her work (works at a clothing store) and demand them back and tell everyone shes a theiving ****

My sister gave me a gift card and that was a christmas present from her, more of a personal thing now
    bump

Don't make demands. How do you feel when someone threatens or demands something of you?!? Most of us become defensive or go on the offensive. You aren't likely to get very far with making demands, threats, or trying to tear down her integrity with her peers and colleagues. That's only going to make things worse and you'll look like a bigger ass.

Start with an apology. I don't know why you ditched her and its none of my business frankly, but if you want some cooperation from her, apologize, sincerely, for walking out on her. Be genuine. Offer an explanation if its reasonable. Be honest. Don't make it worse by lying. Tell her you're sorry, it was wrong, and apologize for hurting her. If you are genuine enough, you MAY get your shorts back.

Don't make demands. How do you feel when someone threatens or demands something of you?!? Most of us become defensive or go on the offensive. You aren't likely to get very far with making demands, threats, or trying to tear down her integrity with her peers and colleagues. That's only going to make things worse and you'll look like a bigger ass.

Start with an apology. I don't know why you ditched her and its none of my business frankly, but if you want some cooperation from her, apologize, sincerely, for walking out on her. Be genuine. Offer an explanation if its reasonable. Be honest. Don't make it worse by lying. Tell her you're sorry, it was wrong, and apologize for hurting her. If you are genuine enough, you MAY get your shorts back.

So if you came over to my house as a guest and you left your wallet and keys in my house and I called a cab for you to go home and you did and told you that you can pick it up along with your car when I get back from vaca and you do and then I ignore you, you're quitley going to go on your way and buy yourself another wallet, keys and car?

Lets be reasonable here.

I didn't really ditch her, i hung out with her and I left a little early because I was tired and bored, that is all.

but seriously when someone steals from you, you apologize and ask nicely for it back? really?

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    One word: LOL

So if you came over to my house as a guest and you left your wallet and keys in my house and I called a cab for you to go home and you did and told you that you can pick it up along with your car when I get back from vaca and you do and then I ignore you, you're quitley going to go on your way and buy yourself another wallet, keys and car?

Lets be reasonable here.

I didn't really ditch her, i hung out with her and I left a little early because I was tired and bored, that is all.

but seriously when someone steals from you, you apologize and ask nicely for it back? really?
    I wouldn't expect anything less from a kid. You bailed on her and now you're upset because she won't return your calls/texts? Seriously are you that naive!?! You aren't taking any ownership over the problem YOU created.

She didn't steal from you. YOU treated her like trash and this is her retaliation.

You aren't going to get a lot of sympathy here for bailing out on a girl and then thinking condescending threats are the way to resolve it.

Show her the respect and decency she deserves and apologize.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3974894066.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	131215

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    One word: LOL
    I loling 2, never been in this situation, theser where the white under armor shorts with black trim really nice pair. raging a little bit

I wouldn't expect anything less from a kid. You bailed on her and now you're upset because she won't return your calls/texts? Seriously are you that naive!?! You aren't taking any ownership over the problem YOU created.

She didn't steal from you. YOU treated her like trash and this is her retaliation.

You aren't going to get a lot of sympathy here for bailing out on a girl and then thinking condescending threats are the way to resolve it.

Show her the respect and decency she deserves and apologize.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3974894066.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	131215

What? I already told you I didn't just straight ditch her and I asked her twice now to hangout and texted her on her trip how it was going and such. Everything seemed good until now. that is why I am asking what to do. "im sorry for taking my shorts hostage" is your advice?

What? I already told you I didn't just straight ditch her and I asked her twice now to hangout and texted her on her trip how it was going and such. Everything seemed good until now. that is why I am asking what to do. "im sorry for taking my shorts hostage" is your advice?
    Have you straight out asked why she hasn't taken your calls/txts? I'm telling ya, this is a woman scorned, not a thief.

Have you straight out asked why she hasn't taken your calls/txts? I'm telling ya, this is a woman scorned, not a thief.
    She replied to my texts over her vacation like when I asked "hows the trip?" and do you want to meet up tonight? and what you up 2?but avoids hanging out,

should I just say "look if you dont want to hangout can i get my shorts back?" or "guess you don't want to hangout?" or what? not going to apologize as I did nothing wrong

She replied to my texts over her vacation like when I asked "hows the trip?" and do you want to meet up tonight? and what you up 2?but avoids hanging out,

should I just say "look if you dont want to hangout can i get my shorts back?" or "guess you don't want to hangout?" or what? not going to apologize as I did nothing wrong
    Dude, the pride and ego need to be put aside. Why is saying sorry so god damn hard for people!?!? I never understand that shit. young, old, it doesn't matter. People are so f-ing stuck on "being right" rather than DOING whats right. Is the goal to get your shorts back or maintain your pride? Be the bigger, more mature person, suck it up and just apologize. Stop whining about who's right or wrong. IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Here's one of many ways you can approach the subject. It's not that hard man:

"Hi [her name], it's pleasehalp [your name here]. I've been trying to reach you but it seems you've been busy lately. I thought things were good between us but I'm wondering if there's a reason you won't see me? Have I done anything wrong? I was hoping we could hang out this week and do something together. Are you available? What day or time works for you? I'll swing by and pick you up at your place".

When you're there.....ask for your shorts.

There is more to this however. If your not interested in a relationship with her, you need to tell her. She may be expecting or assuming that you are interested in her and if not don't lead her on man. I don't know how much time you've already spent with her and what things have happened - it's none of my business and I don't want to know - but the more time you've hung out and if there has been any intimacy, she's likely assuming you two are dating. You need to set it straight. Don't lead her on if your interests are elsewhere.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 01-02-2013 at 01:54 AM.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I still fail to see how she has stolen from you, you blew her off and YOU left your shorts there, I wouldn't go out of my way to get them back to you either...
    How old are you, this sounds really childish

Dude, the pride and ego need to be put aside. Why is saying sorry so god damn hard for people!?!? I never understand that shit. young, old, it doesn't matter. People are so f-ing stuck on "being right" rather than DOING whats right. Is the goal to get your shorts back or maintain your pride? Be the bigger, more mature person, suck it up and just apologize. Stop whining about who's right or wrong. IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Here's one of many ways you can approach the subject. It's not that hard man:

"Hi [her name], it's pleasehalp [your name here]. I've been trying to reach you but it seems you've been busy lately. I thought things were good between us but I'm wondering if there's a reason you won't see me? Have I done anything wrong? I was hoping we could hang out this week and do something together. Are you available? What day or time works for you? I'll swing by and pick you up at your place".

When you're there.....ask for your shorts.

There is more to this however. If your not interested in a relationship with her, you need to tell her. She may be expecting or assuming that you are interested in her and if not don't lead her on man. I don't know how much time you've already spent with her and what things have happened - it's none of my business and I don't want to know - but the more time you've hung out and if there has been any intimacy, she's likely assuming you two are dating. You need to set it straight. Don't lead her on if your interests are elsewhere.

alright bro ill give it a shot and let you know how it goes tomorrow if it works or not. I hope my shorts are okay and still nicely packaged and clean in the bag. Wish me luck, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    I still fail to see how she has stolen from you, you blew her off and YOU left your shorts there, I wouldn't go out of my way to get them back to you either...
    How old are you, this sounds really childish
    so if you leave your wallet in my car and you call me to get it back and i don't pick up i didn't steal it?

Okay. How old are you?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm thinking this thread is going to make it into the hall of shame post.

Wow this sad. Hopefully she is getting some good use out of the under armor shorts. How can you compare some shorts to a wallet or keys?

so if you leave your wallet in my car and you call me to get it back and i don't pick up i didn't steal it?

Okay. How old are you?
    NO it doesn't. do you know 100% why she didn't answer? Maybe she was busy banging or blowing some other guy and that would be rude to answer. I mean she is a sloot, right?

Maybe she was sleeping? Phone was turned on silent or she just didnt want to deal with your sh*t right then.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-02-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I'm thinking this thread is going to make it into the hall of shame post.

Wow this sad. Hopefully she is getting some good use out of the under armor shorts. How can you compare some shorts to a wallet or keys?
    It's certainly heading in that direction. I hope it works out for him but....ya.....rolling my eyes at this one.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    i think this guy is a troll judging by his responses in other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    i think this guy is a troll judging by his responses in other threads.
    Grrrrrreat.

Grrrrrreat.
    no troll here, just have a sense of humor and not an uptight idiot who can't understand logic. Anyways, will report on how it goes.

And if you don't return a dollar or a hundred dollars, stealing is stealing. If this were a thousand years ago you would have your hands chopped off for something like this

no troll here, just have a sense of humor and not an uptight idiot who can't understand logic. Anyways, will report on how it goes.

And if you don't return a dollar or a hundred dollars, stealing is stealing. If this were a thousand years ago you would have your hands chopped off for something like this
    You have neither a sense of humor or a clue about how to treat people. Good luck getting anything from that young woman. She shouldn't waste a moment of her time with your ignorant short sighted immaturity. She deserves better.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

You have neither a sense of humor or a clue about how to treat people. Good luck getting anything from that young woman. She shouldn't waste a moment of her time with your ignorant short sighted immaturity. She deserves better.
    ^this

She did not steal anything; you admit you left it there when you bailed early in the morning. It's not HER responsibility to get it back to you or be available when you think she should be. Her life is just as important as your and to her (same as to you) her life/time is more important.

Get use to disappointment in life and not always getting what you want. If you do get them back make sure you wash them and check for unfamiliar skid marks. Never know who may have been wearing them.

^^^ now thats right there is Funny.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-02-2013 at 03:52 AM.

She did not steal anything; you admit you left it there when you bailed early in the morning. It's not HER responsibility to get it back to you or be available when you think she should be. Her life is just as important as your and to her (same as to you) her life/time is more important.

Get use to disappointment in life and not always getting what you want. If you do get them back make sure you wash them and check for unfamiliar skid marks. Never know who may have been wearing them.

^^^ now thats right there is Funny.
    NowTHAT's a sense of humor! Lol

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Not another one of these f uking stupid ass sloot threads again???

Dude u didnt learn ur lesson the last time? Why dont u grow up man? U sure do seem to have a LOT of issues with women (no surprise there and i think i predicted this in ur last dumb asss thread). Maybe the girl threw ur f uking shorts away! Ever think of that??

And no its NOT stealing as u left them there. If ur not smart enuff to take everything with u that u brought when u bail on a chick thrn when u dont get ur stuff back its ur fault..

What a wasted fcuking thread. U need to grow the f uk up!!

Come on 405 tell us how you really feel? Dont you/we just LOVE these types of threads???

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    405. Bravo. Brava. Bravo.
    This kid. 2 restraining orders in a month. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    405. Bravo. Brava. Bravo.
    This kid. 2 restraining orders in a month. Good job.
    what are you doing here. Go watch the clip. lol

what are you doing here. Go watch the clip. lol
    I'm in the gym. Need 30 more min.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Is this the sloot from the clothing store or the other sloot that had the blind date you were butt hurt over? Maybe this is a new slott since you have proven yourself quite the Don Jaun (ladies man incase you didn't get the Don Jaun reference).

Perhaps there is a common link here between the way you show an abundanc of respect for these ladies and their willingness to continue communicating with and seeing you!

But I do love reading your posts...makes me giggle everytime! Oh...and it makes me thankful you don't communicate with my daughter which means I get to remain jail free

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Is this the sloot from the clothing store or the other sloot that had the blind date you were butt hurt over? Maybe this is a new slott since you have proven yourself quite the Don Jaun (ladies man incase you didn't get the Don Jaun reference).

Perhaps there is a common link here between the way you show an abundanc of respect for these ladies and their willingness to continue communicating with and seeing you!

But I do love reading your posts...makes me giggle everytime! Oh...and it makes me thankful you don't communicate with my daughter which means I get to remain jail free

LOL, doesnt it suck having a daughter sometimes? I have one 19 and one 7...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    [/B]
    LOL, doesnt it suck having a daughter sometimes? I have one 19 and one 7...
    No...it would only suck if I were no longer allowed to own assault rifles LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

No...it would only suck if I were no longer allowed to own assault rifles LMAO!!!
    I prefer the term recreational firearm.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I can't say anything nice to you.

alright bro ill give it a shot and let you know how it goes tomorrow if it works or not. I hope my shorts are okay and still nicely packaged and clean in the bag. Wish me luck, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I prefer the term recreational firearm.
    I used the term assault rifle on purpose...for effect but...

Normally I prefer CDI rifle (C)hicks (D)ig (I)t lol

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I can't say anything nice to you.
    Ouch...that was a bit harsh GGR

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Yes and no. I am good with my Glock 23.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    OP is separated from his panties...geez!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Ouch...that was a bit harsh GGR

Since your mom was a sloot I could very well be your father. Son quit embarrassing the family.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information