Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    the institution does not fail the wimps fail, under presure
    Crazy Mike is the fvcking man...............I love your personality Mike...........

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Agree with "Bear". That's only common sense. You really have no clue, and I'm trying to be cool....crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Jesus Christ you must take some massive ****ing dumps.
    Yeah it's borderline porcelain abuse........

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_beard View Post
    Marriage is a failed institution, and our world is over populated. My age is irrelevant to these facts.
    neither one of these are facts my man.. but u sure do seem to think u know everything and hold ur opinion in high regard... very typical of a guy ur age. i was the same way. one day several years from now hopefully u will come to the realization u dont know half as much as u think u do! then maybe u can actually begin to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    neither one of these are facts my man.. but u sure do seem to think u know everything and hold ur opinion in high regard... very typical of a guy ur age. i was the same way. one day several years from now hopefully u will come to the realization u dont know half as much as u think u do! then maybe u can actually begin to learn!
    Wen you realize that you don't know anything is when you begin to let go of your way and open up to the real knowledge and start to learn. I'll share this... like with AA and with bodybuilding, and other.. when you get deflated, when you're humbled you then stop the fight of yourself and begin to absorb the knowledge of the ones that have come before you....crazy mike again

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    500 mg/wk, OK.

But it will have to be after my summer comps, because I'm gonna lose a lot of wight on that dose before I start gaining again. But yes........."I'm down".
    Can I get in on this? I can go now, just took my first pin.

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    Refer to post #113 on page 3.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    same

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.UQXL5x3qkpU

Sick Beard, I just discovered you're only 21, therefore I retract my challenge. I have never been, nor will I ever be, the fuse that leads to the failed HPTA recovery or Endocrine damage of someone.

I officially forfeit & bow out. You can tell everyone you won.
    hes already a few weeks in....lol..

He did, but I dunno if you can tell I don't have a beard... yet lol
    that comes with puberty. you will be there before you know it buddy...

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

Marriage is a failed institution, and our world is over populated. My age is irrelevant to these facts.
    Lol you're 21 dude, you might think you know everything now but just wait. Marriage isn't a failed institution, people simply have less morals these days. And they don't wanna work on their marriages generally because it shows them what's wrong with them and nobody wants to be told that they should change because they are a problem.

Refer to post #113 on page 3.
    Yep just read it. Im out too..... good catch Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    hes already a few weeks in....lol..
    Not condoned, advised or suggested by me he isn't.

I don't care what he does outside my advise or suggestion.

Judging by his 1 meal a day BS, the second guessing of Marcus's training advice / instruction & the "I doubt 500 mg is gonna hurt me", It's obvious he's not very smart, so why wouldn't he cycle against better advice.............

Yep just read it. Im out too..... good catch Bear.
    soo me vs you then??

just took my 1st pin 20 minutes ago..

Notice my conclusion was that "I'll never truly believe in any religion or doctrine" and I'm as sure of that as I can be of anything about myself.

I'm totally open to any experience you may call "spiritual", as long as you don't need a holy book to interpret it.
    So you dont like to read huh?? How did you become so wise then? Was it through your years of experience?

soo me vs you then??

Who is "you"..................?

soo me vs you then??

Sounds good. 5'7" 181.7lbs as of sat morn. I'll reweigh tomorrow.

You guys should start a separate thread to keep track of this. But you need to come up with your own prize, the prize between SB & I was he would adopt my diet WHEN he lost or I would adopt his IF I lost............

You guys should start a separate thread to keep track of this. But you need to come up with your own prize, the prize between SB & I was he would adopt my diet WHEN he lost or I would adopt his IF I lost............
    Will do. As for prize braggin rights is good for me. The muscle i put on is prize enough for me.. been waiting for almost 6 mos to start this.

Will do. As for prize braggin rights is good for me. The muscle i put on is prize enough for me.. been waiting for almost 6 mos to start this.
    ive been waiting a year

and yea bragging rights is good enough

currently 6 ft 1" 202 lbs

I'll post pics tomorrow. Startin thread now.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    First, Bear you are a F'n beast! I applaude your commitment to your sport, its hard to keep your eye on the prize. As crazy mike said, never is a word that is totally over used and really something that should not be in the vocabulary of a 21 year old or a 30, 35 for that matter. You dont want to get married and have kids at this point, I can totally understand that but you dont know whats going to happen 6months or 2 years from now you might find "the one". If your gay and dont think it's possible, think again, some states allow marraige and adoption is a great thing. As for the God thing, I dont believe. Im not arrogant enough to think that there is not a higher power at work, I just dont know what it is. Ive always said "IF there is a God, when He thinks I'm ready...He'll let me know" I recently heard something that was very intriguing, it's called Pascals Wager. Basically it's why not believe in God? If you believe and go to Heaven you will reap everything that you can imagion and more. If you just die and nothing happens, you will never know and lose nothing. It's a wager/bet that you cant lose. I still have a hard time believing but it definetly got me thinking.

lstbred......God sent me to let you know "you ARE ready" and he has a place for you in his kingdom

that comes with puberty. you will be there before you know it buddy...
    That's the truth ! ...CM

Ha kid...another NEVER i claimed when I was young was I'd never have a cat. I like dogs, they are smart, they are friends, they come, they sit, they follow me, they come when I call, they come and look for me when I come home, he also knows when I'm getting ready to leave and yell at me. They can eat with me if I let them. All this emotion, love etc...
    So Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buddy on the bed 031.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	575.4 KB 
ID:	132666I end up in my later years when alone for a stretch, with a cat. My best buddy named "Buddy". All the things I described about my dogs he "Buddy" does. The communication is uncanny and his looks. So I hated ugly, stupid cats and now I have the greatest buddy in the world and he is a GREAT CAT and a GREAT BUD. Ha...never, think again. Just another true story from... crazy mike

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    First, Bear you are a F'n beast! I applaude your commitment to your sport, its hard to keep your eye on the prize. As crazy mike said, never is a word that is totally over used and really something that should not be in the vocabulary of a 21 year old or a 30, 35 for that matter. You dont want to get married and have kids at this point, I can totally understand that but you dont know whats going to happen 6months or 2 years from now you might find "the one". If your gay and dont think it's possible, think again, some states allow marraige and adoption is a great thing. As for the God thing, I dont believe. Im not arrogant enough to think that there is not a higher power at work, I just dont know what it is. Ive always said "IF there is a God, when He thinks I'm ready...He'll let me know" I recently heard something that was very intriguing, it's called Pascals Wager. Basically it's why not believe in God? If you believe and go to Heaven you will reap everything that you can imagion and more. If you just die and nothing happens, you will never know and lose nothing. It's a wager/bet that you cant lose. I still have a hard time believing but it definetly got me thinking.
    Pascal's Wager is a crock of shit.

Why do you say that?

^^ the one who determines true belief and conversion is God. if u are simply choosing to believe in God (which isnt enuff u also have to believe in Jesus Christ if u want to be a saved Christian) so that in case u are correct u will go to heaven the determination of ur sincerity will be made by God. one who truly believes in a way God would deem genuine would not be doing so for the sake of an insurance policy..

simply put: u can not outsmart your Creator. to think u can beat God on a technicality is absurd.. technicalities only work in this world where u are outsmarting stupid people..

Sorry about the way I phrased my last post, I didn't mean to come off like a dik, was just in a hurry.

There are several fallacies with Pascal's Wager. For one, it assumes that the only two options are atheism or christianity. It doesn't take into account the numerous other religions that have been created by man. Believing in one religion typically indicates that this person does not believe in another religion. How can you be sure your religion is the correct one?

It also assumes that there no cost to believing in god when in fact, for the most devout believers, they spend a significant amount of their time either in church or doing things related to their religious beliefs. These people are also usually the ones contributing money the church. So believing in god typically costs someone time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post

It also assumes that there no cost to believing in god when in fact, for the most devout believers, they spend a significant amount of their time either in church or doing things related to their religious beliefs. These people are also usually the ones contributing money the church. So believing in god typically costs someone time and money.
    typically a Christian believes they (we) are stewards of Gods money. my money is not mine at all, but Gods money he allows me to have and i am to use it wisely. ill be the first to admit i struggle with this..

Interesting, I think the idea IS true belief, it might start as a "hedge thier bet" and had it turn into true belief, you would think that after years it would be ingrained in ones soul.

You are right, thats one of the things I have trouble with. Why do people say there is only one God or one true religion?

Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    You are right, thats one of the things I have trouble with. Why do people say there is only one God or one true religion?
    Because people who believe in one religion cannot believe in another or they will be violating their religious code.

Because people who believe in one religion cannot believe in another or they will be violating their religious code.
    I gota get some sleep. BUTTTT. Religion is a certain tradition. Belief in God, faith in God (your creator ) has nothing to do with religion. When I was asked all the time what is your religion My answer was I have no religion but I follow Christ. I follow in the spiritual principals that have been set down by God and exhibited in the Gospels. These principals are spiritual in nature, and when followed as a way of life help me to be happy and usefully whole to myself, others and my God. This for me is not a formal religion. In the meaning of following a certain denomination. These principals (for me) come from the fruits of the Holy Spirit ( look up holy and look again at spirit) when I live by them they can combat the very defective way I let my emotions run wild within me. IE: w How do I handle my anger because I'll always become to some degree angry. What can I live by to keep that in check. What principals do I live by in my training and the gym and to my respect for aas, my body , my diet etc.. You guys here on this forum promote the best way to achieve your goals and the best diet, BW monitoring, logs, Docs, and discussions. We don't promote the loose irresponsible way. Those come from the very same principals most of us share here. ...enough I'll give it up...crazy mike

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    Bullsh!t, you can fvck your natural hormone production up on nothing more than a TRT dose. And the concern here lay within the fact that your systems are not fully developed yet, not the proposed amount to be used, so therefore there is no comparison between you & I, Yes I can still permanently shut myself down but the damage is much more likely to an undeveloped system & there's no threat to my Endo. at my age.

Anyone who uses AAS intelligently at 21 has not much to worry about. It's sad to see this type of fear mongering going on even in our own community.. as if all the BS and misinformation you see in the media wasn't enough.

I can now list you MANY studies done with exogenous testosterone being administered to test subjects who in many cases were as young as 18 years old. If such a risk as you exaggerate exists, these studies would've not had Ethics Approval in the first place. And indeed, the worse that has yet happened in such studies was that a few test subjects developed minor acne, regardless of their age. These are the case studies I believe, because they're done under scientific settings. I don't care much for anecdotal evidence (such as you would find in Marcus thread on the young) with no real control over the situation. "Correlation does not imply causation"
    Last edited by Sick_beard; 01-28-2013 at 10:13 AM.

So you dont like to read huh?? How did you become so wise then? Was it through your years of experience?
    I like to read, but I'm not into fiction

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    I know this is not the place to have a proper debate, but know that I'm totally open to revising my beliefs if I become aware of good reasons to do so.

I know this is not the place to have a proper debate, but know that I'm totally open to revising my beliefs if I become aware of good reasons to do so.
    thats encouraging to hear! the thing about spiritual truths specifically is they require more than intellectual knowledge. more importantly they require the assistance of God. without His help we simply can not understand.

i would encourage u to pray, even if u dont completely believe u are praying to anyone. ask the Lord (if he exists) to reveal himself to u. that is what i did. my life actually got worse for awhile after that.. mainly due to addiction and poor decision making on my part. ultimately the addiction is what humbled me enuff to let go of my prideful attitude and become willing to put forth more effort into seeking God. it led to my conversion and resulting sobriety (which will be 5 years in June).

God is real.. Heaven is real.. and so is Hell.. u do NOT want to end up there believe me..

God can turn anything into something good. even a selfish ambition like believing for the sake of not going to hell when u die. this can lead to true belief over time. God used my desperation to overcome alcohol and drugs as a means to lead me to Him.

i would not dismiss it if i were u..

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I gota get some sleep. BUTTTT. Religion is a certain tradition. Belief in God, faith in God (your creator ) has nothing to do with religion. When I was asked all the time what is your religion My answer was I have no religion but I follow Christ. I follow in the spiritual principals that have been set down by God and exhibited in the Gospels. These principals are spiritual in nature, and when followed as a way of life help me to be happy and usefully whole to myself, others and my God. This for me is not a formal religion. In the meaning of following a certain denomination. These principals (for me) come from the fruits of the Holy Spirit ( look up holy and look again at spirit) when I live by them they can combat the very defective way I let my emotions run wild within me. IE: w How do I handle my anger because I'll always become to some degree angry. What can I live by to keep that in check. What principals do I live by in my training and the gym and to my respect for aas, my body , my diet etc.. You guys here on this forum promote the best way to achieve your goals and the best diet, BW monitoring, logs, Docs, and discussions. We don't promote the loose irresponsible way. Those come from the very same principals most of us share here. ...enough I'll give it up...crazy mike
    While I am obviously not a religious person, I can certainly understand how religion (or spiritual beliefs as you refer to it) changes people's lives and can ultimately make them happy. I typically don't want to try to convince people to believe the same thing that I do (agnosticism). Unfortunately, a true Christian's mission is to go out and spread the word of Christianity to add more believers. I am just glad that this is no longer done the way it was during the Antiquity into the Late Middle ages.

One interesting question to pose to Christians is this: if you were born in an islamic nation, do you think you would hold the same religious beliefs that you do today?

The world is made up of about 34% Christians, 23% Islamic, 16% of non-religious, 15% hinduism and 10% Buddhism (the other 7% is unaccounted for). Once you take a step back from looking at the US and the astounding % of people who believe in Christianity (something like 75% of Americans), it becomes apparent that perhaps if you were not born in the US, you would have a much smaller chance of being born into a Christian family.

While I am obviously not a religious person, I can certainly understand how religion (or spiritual beliefs as you refer to it) changes people's lives and can ultimately make them happy. I typically don't want to try to convince people to believe the same thing that I do (agnosticism). Unfortunately, a true Christian's mission is to go out and spread the word of Christianity to add more believers. I am just glad that this is no longer done the way it was during the Antiquity into the Late Middle ages.

One interesting question to pose to Christians is this: if you were born in an islamic nation, do you think you would hold the same religious beliefs that you do today?

The world is made up of about 34% Christians, 23% Islamic, 16% of non-religious, 15% hinduism and 10% Buddhism (the other 7% is unaccounted for). Once you take a step back from looking at the US and the astounding % of people who believe in Christianity (something like 75% of Americans), it becomes apparent that perhaps if you were not born in the US, you would have a much smaller chance of being born into a Christian family.
    And once you take a few more steps back and look at the universe as a whole, it would be ludicrous to think that the TRILLION+ galaxies out there, including the TRILLION+ of stars EACH of these galaxies contain, and all the planetary systems orbiting these stars much like our own, all of that was created just because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... doesn't sound very likely to me.
    Last edited by Sick_beard; 01-28-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information