Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sick_beard is offline Banned
    I know this is a sensitive topic, I hope no one takes it too personally. The purpose here is to share thoughts on the topic, not offend anyone.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_beard View Post
    And once you take a few more steps back and look at the universe as a whole, it would be ludicrous to think that the TRILLION+ galaxies out there, including the TRILLION+ of stars EACH of these galaxies contain, and all the planetary systems orbiting these stars much like our own, all of that was created just because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... doesn't sound very likely to me.
    1 Corinthians 1:21: "Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe."

I know this is a sensitive topic, I hope no one takes it too personally. The purpose here is to share thoughts on the topic, not offend anyone.
    weve been down this road more than u know..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jesus-fuck-your-sins.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	132702

Is there such thing as a religious juicer? < I mean that has to be the oxymoron of the century.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 01-28-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

Is there such thing as a religious juicer? < I mean that has to be the oxymoron of the century.

Today's religious people are different than the old days. Religion, much like everything else, has evolved.

actually samson u can be a christian and be many things u wouldnt think. the whole idea of christianity is founded in sin. thats why we need jesus.. just because u become a christian does not mean u are exempt from giving into temptation or being caught up in worldly things. its something i struggle with daily.. the difference being i feel guilty about it when i do stuff and think about it a lot more now. before not only did i not feel guilty about my sinful deeds to the contrary i embraced them!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    actually samson u can be a christian and be many things u wouldnt think. the whole idea of christianity is founded in sin. thats why we need jesus.. just because u become a christian does not mean u are exempt from giving into temptation or being caught up in worldly things. its something i struggle with daily.. the difference being i feel guilty about it when i do stuff and think about it a lot more now. before not only did i not feel guilty about my sinful deeds to the contrary i embraced them!
    WTF was that? I have read like 1001 of your posts and this one is the one that makes way beyond the least sense.

You feel guilty, but you do it? < WTH is that? If you feel bad about it, don't do it - That simple. Or - Me <> I make my decisions, and I will pay for them. Why feel guilty for what I choose to do. It took me a long time to get in touch with the "real" reality.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    The co pilot said fucg it. Lol

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    woow...that was 5 pages of awesomesauce.

WTF was that? I have read like 1001 of your posts and this one is the one that makes way beyond the least sense.

You feel guilty, but you do it? < WTH is that? If you feel bad about it, don't do it - That simple. Or - Me <> I make my decisions, and I will pay for them. Why feel guilty for what I choose to do. It took me a long time to get in touch with the "real" reality.
    Romans 7:14-25 (this was written by the apostle Paul about himself, i would also like to note he is responsible for writing at least 13 books of the New Testament. it was written approx 57AD - it seems my situation is not uncommon):

Struggling with Sin

14 "So the trouble is not with the law, for it is spiritual and good. The trouble is with me, for I am all too human, a slave to sin. 15 I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate. 16 But if I know that what I am doing is wrong, this shows that I agree that the law is good. 17 So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.

18 And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[d] I want to do what is right, but I can’t. 19 I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway. 20 But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.

21 I have discovered this principle of life—that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. 22 I love God’s law with all my heart. 23 But there is another power[e] within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me. 24 Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? 25 Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin."

i will not argue with ur logic samson. IMO it is faulty.. its not that easy: dont do it.. LOL.. easy for u to say.. try playing that card with someone else pal.. u dont have the all answers..

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EyE View Post
    woow...that was 5 pages of awesomesauce.
    "awesomesauce"...............?!?!?........lol..... .......I'm adopting that word.............it's mine now.........lol

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    The bottom line is...

science > religion

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    The bottom line is...

science > religion
    Anyone who disagrees with this will lose all their AAS privileges immediately and instead be forced to pin 5cc holy water ED

Blog Entries
    The bottom line is...

science > religion

Oh shit, he brought on the S word.

Blog Entries
    Anyone who disagrees with this will lose all their AAS privileges immediately and instead be forced to pin 5cc holy water ED
    LMFAO! ! ! !

Watch someone try and turn straight into Jay Cutler over night. Holly juice is fvcking strong!

maybe yall ought to read 1corinthians 1:21 above in post 162 with the idea in mind of science being greater than "religion".. ill leave it at that with u guys because im not gonna debate someone about my faith nor am i going to entertain mockery..

keep in mind "science" is human wisdom..

good luck

oh and jwp u might wanna put an IMO in front of ur science thingy there dude..

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    "awesomesauce"...............?!?!?........lol..... .......I'm adopting that word.............it's mine now.........lol

lol, I'm sure you will give the sauce a very loving home.....right next to the test and tren .

maybe yall ought to read 1corinthians 1:21 above in post 162 with the idea in mind of science being greater than "religion".. ill leave it at that with u guys because im not gonna debate someone about my faith nor am i going to entertain mockery..

keep in mind "science" is human wisdom..

good luck

oh and jwp u might wanna put an IMO in front of ur science thingy there dude..
    405, I respect you and your religious beliefs. None of what I have said was an attack on you or your beliefs and I wasn't mocking your faith in any way. I just want to make that clear. You are absolutely right though, you don't need to debate about your faith. To be honest, I wish I could believe in god but I can't.

Note that I am agnostic (not an atheist) because science has not yet proven that god does not exist. I feel that some day it will though.

“God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Humbling video in my opinion:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    The bottom line is...

science > religion
    my thoughts exactly.

someone can quote anything from the bible. That was written by man end of story.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

You know you've accomplished something when you get Gixx to participate in a religious discussion..............

Blog Entries
    405, I respect you and your religious beliefs. None of what I have said was an attack on you or your beliefs and I wasn't mocking your faith in any way. I just want to make that clear. You are absolutely right though, you don't need to debate about your faith. To be honest, I wish I could believe in god but I can't.

Note that I am agnostic (not an atheist) because science has not yet proven that god does not exist. I feel that some day it will though.

This 100% my thought to the t on the subject.

It is what it is. . .

JWP i appreciate ur sentiment. i pray one day the Lord opens the eyes of ur heart enuff to see the truth!

im sure u can pull up a thousand intelligent quotes by a thousand intelligent people about how science is superior and God is for those who are too stupid to comprehend science.. ive been a christian long enuff and a sinner long enuff to know im not gonna convince u one way or the other.

i used to be like u..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You know you've accomplished something when you get Gixx to participate in a religious discussion..............

lol, thats all im saying in this thread. If i said what i really think i would offend alot of people.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JWP i appreciate ur sentiment. i pray one day the Lord opens the eyes of ur heart enuff to see the truth!

im sure u can pull up a thousand intelligent quotes by a thousand intelligent people about how science is superior and God is for those who are too stupid to comprehend science.. ive been a christian long enuff and a sinner long enuff to know im not gonna convince u one way or the other.

i used to be like u..
    I don't think you are too stupid. Like I said above, if it makes your life better or happier then I am all for that. It's just not for me and it won't ever be. There is too much bad shit that goes on in the world and too much overwhelming evidence that points to the contrary.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I havent read any of this thread, but for a simple answer, I will say a very definitive YES...

have you guys not been keeping up with the threads on DLB or the hot ass thread? YES, there is a God, and very mercyful one...

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I havent read any of this thread, but for a simple answer, I will say a very definitive YES...

have you guys not been keeping up with the threads on DLB or the hot ass thread? YES, there is a God, and very mercyful one...
    No, I haven't... is this sarcasm?

canesfan804 is offline Member

While I do not feel guilty about using AAS there are plenty of things that I do feel guilty about. Some things I have stopped doing since becoming saved. Some things I stopped then started again. Some things I know are wrong but I continue to do them. Its all part of the struggle to become a better Christian. This is why I try not to cast stones at something someone else does because I am no better even if I do have a personal relationship with God.

Blog Entries
    We will all know one day! The day after our final day. . . . . The end, no joke.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    No, I haven't... is this sarcasm?
    nope, viva la womenz!!!!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    i made it to page 4 and then gave up.

this thread is Reported

AK1983 is offline Associate Member
    Can you imagine what type of roids they serve in heaven?? I heard you only have to pin once a month. That's it. Srs.
    Don't need roids there man, your body will generate 1200mg EW automatically.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    God i love being a catholic i can do anything i want i just have to go to confession feel bad for what i did say a few hail marys and boom i still get to go through those pearly gates

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post

this thread is Reported
    Reported.........?? What for??

Not trying to argue with you big guy, I'm just a bit confused & curious as to what rule(s) have been broken here.........??

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post

this thread is Reported
    Reported for what?

Reported for what?
    Blasphemy I think

Reported.........?? What for??

Not trying to argue with you big guy, I'm just a bit confused & curious as to what rule(s) have been broken here.........??
    Reported for what?

hey guys at least we found SOMETHING we CAN agree on!

hey guys at least we found SOMETHING we CAN agree on!
    Haha that's right!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Glad I could help.

juggyk is offline Junior Member
    I believe in God, but not in religions.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information