Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    curious to what ur diet plan looks like bear..
    Meal 1 - 6:00 AM = 15 egg whites, 2 yolks, 2 cups of oats (not that flavored garbage, real oatmeal) 4 slices wheat toast.

Meal 2 - 9:00 AM = 4 cans of tuna with fat free mayo, 1 cup of wheat rice or wheat pasta, 1-1/2 cups of steamed mixed veggies & 2 large sweet potatoes.

Meal 3 - 12:00 PM = 16 oz of steak or chicken, 2 cups of wheat rice or wheat pasta, 1 cup of steamed mixed veggies & 1 large sweet potato.

Meal 4 - 3:00 PM = 12 oz chicken salad with fat free, low or no sodium dressing & 2 large sweet potatoes.

Meal 5 - 6:00 PM = 12 oz of chicken or 16 oz of steak or 5 large tilapia, 2 cups of wheat rice or wheat pasta, 2 cups of steamed mixed veggies & 2 large sweet potatoes.

Meal 6 - 9:00 PM = 60 grams whey protein shake & 1 cup of steamed mixed veggies.

Meal 7 - 12:00 AM = 12 oz of chicken & 1/2 cup of steamed mixed veggies.

Meal 8 - 3:00 AM = 2 cans of tuna with fat free mayo & 1/2 cup of steamed mixed veggies.

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    lol what? you seen how skinny they are??
    Not the ones I know

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3576678-3x2-940x627.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	132591

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Meal 1 - 6:00 AM = 15 egg whites, 2 yolks, 2 cups of oats (not that flavored garbage, real oatmeal) 4 slices wheat toast.

Meal 2 - 9:00 AM = 4 cans of tuna with fat free mayo, 1 cup of wheat rice or wheat pasta, 1-1/2 cups of steamed mixed veggies & 2 large sweet potatoes.

Meal 3 - 12:00 PM = 16 oz of steak or chicken, 2 cups of wheat rice or wheat pasta, 1 cup of steamed mixed veggies & 1 large sweet potato.

Meal 4 - 3:00 PM = 12 oz chicken salad with fat free, low or no sodium dressing & 2 large sweet potatoes.

Meal 5 - 6:00 PM = 12 oz of chicken or 16 oz of steak or 5 large tilapia, 2 cups of wheat rice or wheat pasta, 2 cups of steamed mixed veggies & 2 large sweet potatoes.

Meal 6 - 9:00 PM = 60 grams whey protein shake & 1 cup of steamed mixed veggies.

Meal 8 - 3:00 AM = 2 cans of tuna with fat free mayo & 1/2 cup of steamed mixed veggies.

pshh that's what I have for breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_beard View Post
    Not the ones I know

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3576678-3x2-940x627.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	132591
    That is sickening scrawny...........

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

im planning on doing this, eating every 3 hours..

bear, do you find that the broken sleep patterns make you more tired during the day than if you just had 8-10 hours straight (i usually sleep 8-12 hours straight)? or ever find it hard to get back to sleep? (lol on second thoughts i highly doubt ill have this problem...)

That is sickening scrawny...........
    As good as it's ever gonna get lol

pshh that's what I have for breakfast
    Yeah OK tough guy, I saw the BS diet you posted, you don't eat half of what I posted.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Thanks Bear for making me at least fel I didnt waste 10 minutes of my life reading this thread over.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    im planning on doing this, eating every 3 hours..

bear, do you find that the broken sleep patterns make you more tired during the day than if you just had 8-10 hours straight (i usually sleep 8-12 hours straight)? or ever find it hard to get back to sleep? (lol on second thoughts i highly doubt ill have this problem...)
    At first, getting up in the middle of the night was a pain in the ass, but after about 3 or 4 weeks of it, it became "the norm" & now I have no problem getting up or going back to sleep. And my daily energy levels haven't suffered at all.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

hear ya man.. looks filling! very attractive to me right now considering im cutting and fasting today.. now did i understand correctly where earlier u said 500mg test u would lose weight on? as in thats not enuff gear to support ur current weight?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    At first, getting up in the middle of the night was a pain in the ass, but after about 3 or 4 weeks of it, it became "the norm" & now I have no problem getting up or going back to sleep. And my daily energy levels haven't suffered at all.
    ok so ill get used to it i guess..

thanks

hear ya man.. looks filling! very attractive to me right now considering im cutting and fasting today.. now did i understand correctly where earlier u said 500mg test u would lose weight on? as in thats not enuff gear to support ur current weight?
    So I guess I win our lil competition by default

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Are you ever going to go over 6300 cals bear? Do you plan on bulking even more and maybe crack 7000?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Damn I like your style. What's the totals on that? And what is your weight.
    I have to drink my after 10 pm meals. I know it's not optimal but fast and better than not having anything.

Yeah bear is a god his on something like 2g of test and tren a week no sides. Not even jesus could handle that
    Last edited by Euroholic; 01-27-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Yeah, that's why I said the bet would have to come after my summer comps & I have enough time to stabilize my weight again before I cycle, I can't win the bet if I'm losing muscle..............lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Bear...your plan is silly!~ Just have a cpl Happy Meals and call it a day...all your cals right there....and maybe an ice cream sundae

JWP806 is offline Senior Member

So maybe we can change this thread to "Bear's Diet" since that is the only useful information here...

Bear, would eating say 12-16 oz lean red meat before bed eliminate the need to wake up at 3am to eat again? Would that not supply a sufficient amount of aminos to your muscles while you are sleeping?

Getting deep, undisturbed sleep is probably more beneficial for your anabolic activity than religiously eating by the clock I think

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    So maybe we can change this thread to "Bear's Diet" since that is the only useful information here...

Bear, would eating say 12-16 oz lean red meat before bed eliminate the need to wake up at 3am to eat again? Would that not supply a sufficient amount of aminos to your muscles while you are sleeping?
    It's the lounge forum, did you expect an academic f#$king dissertation?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Yeah bear is a god his on something like 2g of test and tren a week no sides. Not even jesus could handle that
    Oh I have PLENTY of sides, I just have them all under perfect control..........

And it's 3 grams of Test. & 2 grams of Tren...............................for the record.............

Are you ever going to go over 6300 cals bear? Do you plan on bulking even more and maybe crack 7000?
    Eventually.................

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I was hoping you would be posting published articles on why god does/doesn't exist.

Yes, I was hoping you would be posting published articles on why god does/doesn't exist.
    I would, but no body looks interesting in the topic so far

And it's 3 grams of Test. & 2 grams of Tren...............................for the record.............
    God. I take like a third of that dosage haha your a god bro. I hope you out lift vince urbank.

Hows ypur hair? Do you suffer from hair loss?
    Last edited by Euroholic; 01-27-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Damn I like your style. What's the totals on that? And what is your weight.
    I have to drink my after 10 pm meals. I know it's not optimal but fast and better than not having anything.
    6,300 calories
    550 grams of protein (just under 2 grams per lbs)
    700 - 800 carbs
    175 grams of fat.

I'm 6'-2", I weigh 279 lbs as of 2 minutes ago, & my body fat is 10% as of 2 minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Bear...your plan is silly!~ Just have a cpl Happy Meals and call it a day...all your cals right there....and maybe an ice cream sundae
    Happy meals are a crock of sh!t.....................they don't make me happy at all..............

My research has taught me that because of your slower metabolism while you sleep, it's best to eat as light as possible at night, so the nutrients are utilized rather than stored.

Getting deep, undisturbed sleep is probably more beneficial for your anabolic activity than religiously eating by the clock I think
    Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel better about your joke of a diet.

I'll admit....................that's funny.................lol

God. I take like a third of that dosage haha your a god bro. I hope you out lift vince urbank.

Hows ypur hair? Do you suffer from hair loss?
    No hair loss, I use 20% Azeliac Acid cream & 15% Minoxidil as a preempted strike against hair loss, I don't know if I would lose any hair if I stopped using these things, but I have no interest in finding out either.

Damn..........this thread went WAAAY off topic.............sorry sick beard.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh Jesus < < LMAO

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    6,300 calories
    700 - 800 carbs
    175 grams of fat.

I'm 6'-2", I weigh 279 lbs as of 2 minutes ago, & my body fat is 10% as of 2 minutes ago.
    Bro, pics. No homo

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERYGOODNESS View Post
    Bro, pics. No homo
    x2

Are you Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

x2

Are you Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler?
    Lol jay isn't 6 2 duhh he's obviously Ronnie

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Happy meals are a crock of sh!t.....................they don't make me happy at all..............
    Depends what toy I get

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Depends what toy I get
    LOL! It shocks me as to how many people believe that macros are macros. I know several people who say "I had a double quarter pounder with cheese meal, large fries and coke, and thats half of my calories right there". I see it all the time. People just think a calorie is a calorie.

And SickBeard, why is it that you are constantly acting as is you are somehow smarter that known vets here? Working out strategies(totally against Marcus) and now sleeping patterns not being optimal for anabolism(totally against the Bear)? I mean, you are on your first cycle, 500mgs of test(if Im not mistaken), smaller guy, and 21 years old. These guys have been training longer than you've been alive! So how can you make statements that totally go against what these guys say, as if you know more than them? Something is not adding up here. Weve all seen pics of Marcus, the Bear, and you. My money is on their strategies, as the proof is in the protein pudding.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

6,300 calories
    700 - 800 carbs
    175 grams of fat.

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERYGOODNESS View Post
    Bro, pics. No homo
    with stats like that and gear of that magnitude, eating that much food, on this website.. that would make u one of, if not the, biggest beasts we have on here (that i know of)..

PICS or it didnt happen man! u gotta back that up.. im not doubting u but i just wanna see..

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Did we move to a different thread with this, or change the name. I like the info...great food for thought (no pun). What was anyone's answer to does God even exist. Depends on the God of your understanding. So for me yes God exists.
    Now on the diet topic, I'm still learning and unfortunately haven't quite dialed in yet the best diet fore me, but FYI, I'm reading and listening, but can''t input anything good on that.............crazy mike

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information