Well, went to McDonald's for lunch (last week of McRib). I get there and there is this super fat lady in one of those motorized scooter thingy's. I swear she had to be at least 450 lbs and in her late 40's early 50's. She was 3 times wider than the damn scooter. Anyways, she's in front of me and she wheels her fat ass up to the counter and orders a double quarter pounder combo, supersized; with a diet coke, plus a 6 piece chicken nuggets, a small fry, and two apple pies. Not kidding, the dude behind the counter was trying not to laugh. She's alone by the way, so its all for her; and she's eating it there. So, she pays and wheels her fat ass over with her extra large cup to the soda machine to get her DIET coke. I order my 2 McRibs and water; then I pay and wait for fat ass to get her diet coke.

So I'm standing behind her trying to watch her fat ass get out of her scooter and get her diet coke I start getting pissy because I just want my water. She's so fat that even as she's using the counter to pull herself up out of her scooter to reach the fountain she's getting frustrated because she can't pull her own weight. After 3-4 minutes of watching her *try* and get out of her scooter, I finally have enough of that and go around her to get my water because the dude at the counter already called my order #. As I finish getting my water she finally barely gets out the chair and uses the counter to hold her fat ass up; then she says to me "you know you could help me" with this like aggravated tone. I look at her and say "do you think you need to eat anymore McDonald's, I'm not gonna help you kill yourself", shake my head, and walk away. Now the dude behind the counter is snickering as he hands me my food.

I go sit down and my phone rings and I'm talking to my brother. The manager finally came out and helped the whale get her drink as well as carried her tray to a table she wheeled her fat ass over to. She's sitting on the other side of the room and talking to the manager. I'm on the phone and the manger starts walking toward me. As I'm on the phone I tell my brother to hold on and the manager is like "you didn't have to be that way towards that lady; you could've helped her". I'm like "its not my job to help her and its not my problem that she can't even stand up to get more of what she doesn't need". The manager is like "well its not your call what she does or doesn't need and I find it rather disrespectful that you would just let an older lady struggle, didn't your parents teach you better than that?" That made snap... and I flat out told the manager to go fvck herself and get out of my face.

So, I'm sitting there and as I finish eating; cops are walking into McDonald's, and they walk to the front counter. I see the dude go get the manager. The manager walks up and starts talking to them staring at me. One cop turns around and starts walking my way. As he walks up I'm like "can I help you" and he's like lets talk outside. So, I'm like okay and grab my coat. I walk outside and the cop is like "you don't have anything on you that you shouldn't right" and I'm like nope. I'm wearing a suit and a long winter trench coat.

The cop is like what happened; and I'm like what do you mean. He then tells me the manager called 911 and said that I was being threatening and harassing other customers as well as swearing in the resturant. I'm like WTF.... no. I didn't even raise my voice. So, he takes my ID and goes into his car while I'm standing outside freezing my ass off. His partner comes out and gets in the car. They keep me there for almost 20 minutes and one cop gets out of the car and hands me a ticket. Its a written warning for Disorderly Conduct. Tells me that I need to leave and not come back to this McDonald's or cause any more problems or I will be arrested. I'm like WTF... whatever.

take the ticket, get in my car, and start to drive away. The cops are behind me and like a mile up the road, he hits his lights to pull me over. He pulls me over and asks me how dark are your windows. I'm like I don't know I got them tinted like a year ago. He takes my license again. This time I'm sitting there for another 15 minutes; and the prick comes back with a ticket for window tint on the front doors being too dark. Now I'm and I'm like are you guys gonna keep harassing me today or what. He's like we didn't know what car you were in and your window tint is illegal, remove it and pay the fine.

Now I'm back at work... festering.