Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    And you know she doesnt have some health issues that caused he to gain weight or that limited her to the chair and caused he to gain more weight,
    Yes she said something to you first. But we all see how you are on here. You had to run your mouth to her and then to the manager, And what a shock they were both women. You told the manager to go fvck herself. Such a man, funny how you were so tuff with the cops. I mean you could have just gave them both head kicks and left.
    Problem is he saw what she ordered so disease went out the door but someone definately has some mommy issues.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    that's what you get for going to Mcdonalds...

next time go home and eat

or drive through

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    It amazes me that some of you guys still eat mcdonalds. With all the research and knowledge yall claim to have about stuff.

That shit isnt even food. Its for ignorant, lazy, zombie people who do not even think for themselves, much less cook. Open your eyes, feed your body what it wants and needs.

And let those people die thier slow death. Unfortunately we have to cover the cost of their self induced medical ignorance and problems.

And they say guns are so bad. McDonalds is a mass killer.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    do you have to fill your own drinks at Mcdonalds in America??

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    do you have to fill your own drinks at Mcdonalds in America??
    Yeah

They hand you a cup and let you do it yourself. At least that was the case the last time I went there...3 years ago.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    This is what you just ate

http://thetrendguys.com/2012/12/27/t...to-be-shocked/

That right there is some nasty shit, bro.
    I read the whole article and would still eat one if it were hot and in front of me. I wonder if what Dan said to that lady will be the moment that turns it around for her and we'll see her on Oprah "I couldn't get out of my chair to get a soda at McDonalds. I asked a man for help and he said "I'm not going to help you kill yourself" and that was the moment when I turned it around"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPP5dF8gc70

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    today, on as the world turns.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I read the whole article and would still eat one if it were hot and in front of me. I wonder if what Dan said to that lady will be the moment that turns it around for her and we'll see her on Oprah "I couldn't get out of my chair to get a soda at McDonalds. I asked a man for help and he said "I'm not going to help you kill yourself" and that was the moment when I turned it around"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPP5dF8gc70
    Well sh!t, since you put it that way, I'm gonna start hanging out at fast food joints & making fat asses feel bad about themselves in an effort to make them do something about their problem........................

Anything I can do to help.....................I'm a helper....................I like to help............

Of course you weren't obligated to help the obese lady....

But you told the FEMALE manager to go fvck herself for basically no reason. So you got what you deserved.

Learn some fvcking manners.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    personally id complain to higher up mcdonalds about the situation. you were never asked to leave and they called the police. the manager was bothering you. nothing illegal about not helping people. you were harassed IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Well sh!t, since you put it that way, I'm gonna start hanging out at fast food joints & making fat asses feel bad about themselves in an effort to make them do something about their problem........................

Anything I can do to help.....................I'm a helper....................I like to help............
    You go and do that but you'll never be CEO of your own time travel company and go back in the past and talk to yourself. Thats obviously the moral of the story Ender was hinting at (jk lol)

Really? You would still eat it? That shit is inbedded in our brains from childhood. The cravings. You cant tell me you think that shit tastes good?

Blog Entries
    Really? You would still eat it? That shit is inbedded in our brains from childhood. The cravings. You cant tell me you think that shit tastes good?
    McRib is delicious to say otherwise just aint true

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    It is dans (or anyones prerogative) to help or not help.. Period. However, it appears this time the law of reaPing and sowing caught up to u dan. Maybe ur intentions were good, maybe good intentions just sound good now and u really just wanted the fat POS outta ur way. It doesnt matter.

IMO u were wronged, but the wrong u suffered could be directly related to the wrong u felt in ur heart about that woman. Only u and God know the answer to that. I suggest in the future putting more thought into how u act toward others.

Id also like to note i do not want to come across as being judgemental but moreso making an observation. I am far from being able to judge anyone and this advice i need to hear and apply to myself as well! And i intend to. We all could treat each other better than we do

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    While I agree with your stance on helping her I believe you really lack tact. Even with the manager, you shouldnt go telling women to F themselves. If that was my daughter and I heard that you would get KO'd again. JK. I do find it funny as hell she was pissed at you like you made her fat.
    Even if Dan is 100% correct on his stance. He is still to dumb to see how he fvcked up and is an asshole. He complained about having to wait 5 mins for her to order and how long it took her to get her drink. If he was smart enough he would have helped her because it would have gotten her out of his way. But no he is a douche wasted more time, then told off the manager, Got held up by the cops for 20 mins and a ticket. then pulled over wasted more time and another ticket. So Dan being to dumb to help the lady which in turn was really helping himself. Wasted alot more time and has to pay 2 tickets.

Your right dan the obese lady is the dumb one.
    It has nothing to do with the lady or her being obese, I see how he is on here. If it wasnt her it would have been some other reason to bitch and run his mouth, Thats why he NEEDS to have his gun on him, cause he runs his mouth to much
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Wow. see I grew up in Memphis, and I can make sum badass BBQ. Real meat. Not chemicals. Gross, gross gross stuff man. Some unwarrented advice for you, please do not eat that stuff.

Blog Entries

Yeah I see where youre coming from JJ78 if you can do the real deal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So... the cops just left-2481186.jpg  

Damn thats a blast from the past, is that double dragon

manmanman is offline Associate Member
    If your too skinny you get sent to hospital for anorexia which is a disease of the mind?

If your too fat and you cant stop what is that called?

If you have bigorexia can we make a special state funded hospital for us

Btw agree maccas is pounded into everyones brain when they are young, during the development stages where your brain is picking up everything, the idea that a treat once in a while is good, and maccas advertising does a good job of reminding you about their products

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Im with dan on this one, the "pitty me attitude" gets no response from me.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm mixed on this one. I try and be as polite and helpful as possible, when it's justified. If an old guy gets on the bus, ill move and give him my seat. If a fat person does, I'll stay seated, yes it could be a medical problem, but I see these same fat asses stuffing down snacks and fast food. I am in no way a lean beast, But I'm way under the 40+% bf of some people.
    I see obese people all the time, and they huff and puff when they have to climb stairs, squeeze through a busy corridor. It's mostly self induced. I have no sympathy.

Id if probably watched her until she asked for help. She doesn't just deserve special treatment because she abuses food.

In regards to the "Fck off" comment he made. Why are you all making a big deal out of the fact the manager was a women? In this case it probably wasnt needed. But I sure as hell would treat any man/woman the same if I felt the need to tell them to "Fck off".

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Karma, you had to be a douche instead of taking 2 seconds and helping an old lady. And besides not helping her you run your mouth like and asshole. So you got treated like one back,
    X2 Being nice doent cost a dime.How much is it going to cost for being a DICK?

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Even if Dan is 100% correct on his stance. He is still to dumb to see how he fvcked up and is an asshole. He complained about having to wait 5 mins for her to order and how long it took her to get her drink. If he was smart enough he would have helped her because it would have gotten her out of his way. But no he is a douche wasted more time, then told off the manager, Got held up by the cops for 20 mins and a ticket. then pulled over wasted more time and another ticket. So Dan being to dumb to help the lady which in turn was really helping himself. Wasted alot more time and has to pay 2 tickets.

It has nothing to do with the lady or her being obese, I see how he is on here. If it wasnt her it would have been some other reason to bitch and run his mouth, Thats why he NEEDS to have his gun on him, cause he runs his mouth to much
    I agree he like to flap his gums alot. Hes a internet tuff guy! I sometimes think its shtick. Dont forget I had the debat with him on the housing market and you and I beat his head in with that thread but he thought he was winning the debate. Typical republican thinks the loudest person is right.LOL

You cant carry in Chicago can you??

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member

FTW!

Anyway, I kinda got a kick out of the story, sorry you got effed by the po po. And as far as fat people go, I have no issue with fat people that are actively trying to better there lives or improve there overall health...I do however have a problem with fat people that just eat themselves into a coma day in and day out until they need a motorized chair just so they can get from point A to point B even if thats only a 5Ft gap. I try to be unbiased, but i dont think I have ever been over 13-14% bodyfat in my entire life........to be brutally honest, if I was so morbidly obese that i needed a motorized chair and sponge baths once a week, I dont think I could take it, I might just off myself at that point...... or be super epic and turn into MR.O...........probably the first option though.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member

as you order 2 mic ribs, hello kettle meet pot
    x2!!

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, now that I'm in front of the computer again- let me explain more and respond accordingly.

#1: I love McRib's. Don't care what is in them, it could be cow shit and BBQ sauce- I still will eat them. That is my big "cheat" and I do it every year. I love those things, I know they are bad, and I don't care.

#2: This lady's attitude towards me as if I wronged her by not helping her is what provoked all this. I patiently waited for her fat ass to move around and do what she has to do. The tone behind her opening comment of "you know you could help me" insinuated that she EXPECTS people to help her because she CHOOSES to eat 10,000 calorie meals and be a burden to society with her sickness. This lady looked like this and no I am not exaggerating:

Do you honestly think she needs a 2 LITER OF SUGARED WATER to wash down the 10,000+ calorie meal she ordered? Hell no I"m not helping her get a Diet Coke; water yes I'd help. The last thing this lady needed was MORE SUGAR. An extra large drink at McDonald's is damn near a 2 liter and this lady ordered "super sized".

#3- The manager had absolutely NO RIGHT whatsoever to come over and challenge my morals of "how I was raised". That is NOT her job- her job is to manage her employees and provide customer service. You call challenging my morals and upbringing customer service? She got the "fvck you" response she deserved by challenging my morals. My morals are to help people that need help but not help people do dumb shit which I'm pretty sure any physician on the planet would agree that this lady eating a 10,000+ calorie meal falls under the "dumb shit" category. She didn't even have a reason to come talk to me other than to vocalize her OPINION. If this manager was a dude- I would have knocked him the fvck out without second guessing it and gladly gone to jail for it. Its a misdemeanor assault and a $250 fine. The damn window tint ticket is $200.00..... and I wouldn't have gotten it if I took a ride to the county in the cop car.

#4- Yes, I am an absolute asshole.. when it is EARNED. I can be the nicest person on the planet but it doesn't take much for people to trigger asshole Dan... but it has to be triggered.

#5- The cops showing up is the managers doing claiming she felt threatened. It was completely unwarranted as I didn't get any louder than a normal conversation tone even when I told her to fvck off. The cops didn't disagree with me- I think they were more pissed that they had to take the call in the first place. I did give them shit however which probably warranted the window tint ticket.

How did I **** up? By not helping a heroin addict tie off his arm? By responding to the manager challenging my morals with a "fvck off" verbally? By having my windows tinted which got me a ticket? Okay- I'll give you the window tint. The other ticket was a warning for Disorderly Conduct which I'm sure was nothing more than the cop being pissed he even had to show up. If they wanted to bust my balls they easily could've charged me with Disorderly and taken me to jail in the same amount of time it took to write the ticket.

I don't need to have a gun on me. I have a gun- never carry it. I have no problem handing out ass whoopings to those that have them coming and I have no problem being an asshole to those that earn it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Lol she didnt challange your morals. She called you out and said the truth. You were a d bag and she let you know it, and you proved her point more by telling her to fvck off.

But your not smart enough to see it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Classic Dan! If you ever head back to Neb. you will come very close to me...we should meet for supper. Maybe a Mcdonalds! I find you most interesting!
    That may happen... I have a meeting in Lincoln, NE at the end of the month and thinking about driving because it takes just as long to fly with airport security and such, lol. I suggest we go to one of those famous BYOB Iowa titters though.... Bring the wife and I'll buy her a few dances from Iowa's finest!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    While Dans attitude in general is normaly one I disagree with...I am on board with his reasoning!

I am so fukn sick of ppl in those scooters simply because they are overweight! They get out nad walk 50ft if there was a nickel on the ground but have to run thqat fukn thing right down the middle of the grocery store isle or the center of the parking lot drive...like they are a damn pace car and no one can pass until the flag is flown!

Could Dan have handled the situation with more tact...no question. He simply vocalized what the rest of us feel and think!

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    That may happen... I have a meeting in Lincoln, NE at the end of the month and thinking about driving because it takes just as long to fly with airport security and such, lol. I suggest we go to one of those famous BYOB Iowa titters though.... Bring the wife and I'll buy her a few dances from Iowa's finest!
    The Playhouse in Glenwood is just outside of Omaha lol.....so I have heard!

Lol she didnt challange your morals. She called you out and said the truth. You were a d bag and she let you know it, and you proved her point more by telling her to fvck off.

But your not smart enough to see it.
    NO... her exact words were "didn't your parents teach you better than that" or something to that affect. I was not being a douche bag until the fat ass gave me attitude which is essentially adding water to create instant asshole Dan. Typically I'm nice to people... till the add water....

Nonetheless... the manager had no reason to come over and even talk to me. Where are her employee's that are all chuckling behind the counter at the 500 lb'er breaking a sweat trying to even stand? I'm not one of her employees...... she needed to go talk to them not me. Its not my job to help a voluntarily disabled customer get their food... that would be the dude chuckling behind the counters job. I don't work at McDonald's..... so that bitch is lucky she wasn't a dude or she'd be holding a bag of frozen pea's over her face all night tonight.

The Playhouse in Glenwood is just outside of Omaha lol.....so I have heard!
    Done.... I know where you live.... I raced my car on a track over that way...

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    While Dans attitude in general is normaly one I disagree with...I am on board with his reasoning!

I am so fukn sick of ppl in those scooters simply because they are overweight! They get out nad walk 50ft if there was a double cheese burger on the ground but have to run thqat fukn thing right down the middle of the grocery store isle or the center of the parking lot drive...like they are a damn pace car and no one can pass until the flag is flown!

Could Dan have handled the situation with more tact...no question. He simply vocalized what the rest of us feel and think!
    Fixed.........

They don't care about money on the ground, they have enough of our tax dollars to hold them over........

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Done.... I know where you live.... I raced my car on a track over that way...
    Thats lots of tracks in this area! You have no idea where I actually live lol!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Wow. see I grew up in Memphis, and I can make sum badass BBQ. Real meat. Not chemicals. Gross, gross gross stuff man. Some unwarrented advice for you, please do not eat that stuff.
    Lol why do you keep preaching this? We all know how bad it is. Have you never heard of a cheat day and either way there's nothing wrong with having McDonalds once in a while.

Fixed.........

They don't care about money on the ground, they have enough of our tax dollars to hold them over........
    I read Dans story to my wife and even she laughed and started bitching about fat ppl in those scooter lol!

Disclaimer: Yes I realize there are some legit reasons that ppl need the scooters and medical reasons they are obese!

I'm refering to the biggest percentge of them that pull a Homer Simpson and realize the scooter is just easier than walking lol

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I'm refering to the biggest percentge of them that pull a Homer Simpson and realize the scooter is just easier than walking lol
    Oh lunk...I've been reading this thread trying to avoid it, but that sir, that is epic!

-TroN-

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Always nice to see two grown men arguing in situations like these over some fat piece of shit that will probably die within the next couple of years due to her habits...

Dan, you did the right thing for the first part in my opinion. If she ordered, let's say, a grilled chicken sandwich and some apple fries then I personally would of gladly helped her get a diet soda or water. She is attempting to make a difference in her life. When you order a f*cking 10,000 calorie meal and snarl at some man minding his own business behind that' been waiting 5 minutes expecting him to help you get something just because of your condition is a totally different subject.

I'm not going to comment on you telling the manager to "F off" or the window tinting because I do believe you were in the wrong there. I would've just kept quiet and ignored her if she approached me following an incident like that.

Honestly- the reason the manager got the "fvck off" is because she came and yelled at me like I was a little kid or something. I didn't even stand up when I was talking to her nor did I raise my voice beyond conversational level. Her calling the cops stating to 911 that I'm being "threatening" is laughable. I didn't even raise my voice. I don't doubt the cops came with a quickness because for all they know "threatening" could mean I was throwing chairs and shit. I was sitting there on the phone talking to my brother and eating..... and not only did she come over to yell at me like its her business in any manner- she interrupted my phone call. What I should've done is just kept talking to my brother but that would've been rude so... I acknowledged her presence politely until she started questioning "how I was brought up". I'd also like to mention this manager wasn't some old lady- maybe 36-40 years old. I'd put her under 40.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information