Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Smart man. I guess it wasn't that bad, she's fine now.
    Ahhhh she must have gotten my pics...your welcome!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Ahhhh she must have gotten my pics...your welcome!
    Everything is starting to make sense! She just started laughing like a mad women and half hour later we were good. Thanks lunk

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Lunk is AR's Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Lunk is AR's Dad.
    Anything I can do to take care of my sheep...I mean children!

Ah yes.........Iowa.........where the men are men & the sheep know it..........

Ah yes.........Iowa.........where the men are men & the sheep know it..........
    They made sex with farm animals illegal about 8 years ago or so...damn dissapointed!

My mom told me & my brothers we are farm animals........

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    My mom told me & my brothers we are farm animals........
    By the looks of your avi she wasn't far off

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Alright...so I'm an EXTREME pervert (picture a walking erection with an ego the size of Alaska)...which will make talking about this very difficult but here it goes...

I think my favorite part of the female body is the face...I just need something pretty to look at up there while I'm pretending to listen to them talk and working really hard not to stare at their cleavage. After that I would have to say legs...I like slim and firm/athletic legs....not the huge thick bull monster ones that Americans have decided to coin as "curvy" when really 99% of the time the girls are just fat.

As far as tits and ass go....I guess I've never really cared. I mean, I love me some TnA but as long as there's enough there to grab onto I'm happy.

Oh, and recently I've decided I like smaller girls. I used to always bang the 5'10++ gargantuan women when I lived in the states (I'm pretty tall) but since I've lived in Japan I've really learned to appreciate these little 5 foot nothing girls that can literally put their mouth on my special place while we're both standing up...something about that just really turns me on. Plus I like being 2/2.5 times bigger than them by weight lol...I guess I just think its funny.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Alright...so I'm an EXTREME pervert (picture a walking erection with an ego the size of Alaska)...which will make talking about this very difficult but here it goes...

I think my favorite part of the female body is the face...I just need something pretty to look at up there while I'm pretending to listen to them talk and working really hard not to stare at their cleavage. After that I would have to say legs...I like slim and firm/athletic legs....not the huge thick bull monster ones that Americans have decided to coin as "curvy" when really 99% of the time the girls are just fat.

As far as tits and ass go....I guess I've never really cared. I mean, I love me some TnA but as long as there's enough there to grab onto I'm happy.

Oh, and recently I've decided I like smaller girls. I used to always bang the 5'10++ gargantuan women when I lived in the states (I'm pretty tall) but since I've lived in Japan I've really learned to appreciate these little 5 foot nothing girls that can literally put their mouth on my special place while we're both standing up...something about that just really turns me on. Plus I like being 2/2.5 times bigger than them by weight lol...I guess I just think its funny.
    I guess Japan's sounds like a good place to be

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Dated what would be considered a tall asian girl... too fragile.

When I visited Tokyo a lot, I had some very attractive friends but I couldnt imagine laying my 220lb body beside them, I might roll over and crush them in my sleep

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post

When I visited Tokyo a lot, I had some very attractive friends but I couldnt imagine laying my 220lb body beside them, I might roll over and crush them in my sleep
    Lol that's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post

Lol nah I never crushed any of them...but when it would get cold sometimes I would pull them on top of me so they were like a second blanket....do that with an American chick and you'll likely end up being the one who's crushed.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member

Lol nah I never crushed any of them...but when it would get cold sometimes I would pull them on top of me so they were like a second blanket....do that with an American chick and you'll likely end up being the one who's crushed.
    Blanket or a sheet lol

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    Blanket or a sheet lol
    It's a win/win for everyone...a lot of these little Asians really enjoy sleeping on a big guy. Prob cause they are used to tiny Asian men who are built like my baby sister (skinny cheerleader barely a buck 10).

Blog Entries
    It's a win/win for everyone...a lot of these little Asians really enjoy sleeping on a big guy. Prob cause they are used to tiny Asian men who are built like my baby sister (skinny cheerleader barely a buck 10).
    Lol....

Ill take your word for it not really a fan of asian women

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Feet - I can get a woman to do pretty much anything after a foot rub. Most start off by saying "I hate my feet being touched", but I must be doing something right because I get texts asking when they can next get a footrub!

Besides that, I'm an ass man. Give me a nice big booty any day!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Feet - I can get a woman to do pretty much anything after a foot rub. Most start off by saying "I hate my feet being touched", but I must be doing something right because I get texts asking when they can next get a footrub!

Lol... So you're good a rubbing feet ehhhh? Jk
    That's typical like 90 percent of guys said this

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox
    Lol... So you're good a rubbing feet ehhhh? Jk
    That's typical like 90 percent of guys said this
    The very best Maddox, just let me know when you're in town and ill hook you up! lol

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr

Ew lol

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Ew lol
    Mate, nothing wrong with it! You should give it a go, you might even like it lol

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Ew lol
    Wait, what are you saying ew to?! The foot thing or the booty thing? I am thinking it's the foot thing, but just making sure.

Ladies love the foot massages for some reason, I would only say ew to that if she had some jacked up feet with bunions and shit

I love a girl with a big booty, especially if they know how to move it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude

Ladies love the foot massages for some reason, I would only say ew to that if she had some jacked up feet with bunions and shit
    Exactly, ladies can't get enough of it. I'm not sure why, I suppose it's quite intimate, but in a casual way.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude

Wait, what are you saying ew to?! The foot thing or the booty thing? I am thinking it's the foot thing, but just making sure.

The feet... I just don't enjoy feet for anything but walking lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post

I'm still laughing

Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fvckin' master.

I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

I can see someone trying this out and getting kicked in the face lol

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900
    I can see someone trying this out and getting kicked in the face lol
    ROFL!!!!! exactly my thoughts!

Blog Entries
    ROFL!!!!! exactly my thoughts!
    Yeah... I'm super ticklish .. It's so bad

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    foot massages are awesome! i tell u wats really good and yall may think im weird here but i dont give a crap. have u ever seen one of those foot massager things that sit on the floor and vibrate with all the little knobs on them?? (LOL) well heres what u do, get one and put in on the floor at ur feet the next time u go to masturbate and right when u are about to cum cut that thing on with ur foot and time ur orgasm exactly with putting ur feet on it for the first time and tell me that crap isnt the shit!

u gotta do it where ur putting ur feet on it for the first time though because once u have put them on there for a few seconds it desensitizes the feeling.. it is freaking awesome and u will be doing it again! LOL..

id also like to note those of u who are thinking of making fun of me will be the first ones to do this!

aint no shame in my game baby! (oh and youre welcome!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    foot massages are awesome! i tell u wats really good and yall may think im weird here but i dont give a crap. have u ever seen one of those foot massager things that sit on the floor and vibrate with all the little knobs on them?? (LOL) well heres what u do, get one and put in on the floor at ur feet the next time u go to masturbate and right when u are about to cum cut that thing on with ur foot and time ur orgasm exactly with putting ur feet on it for the first time and tell me that crap isnt the shit!

u gotta do it where ur putting ur feet on it for the first time though because once u have put them on there for a few seconds it desensitizes the feeling.. it is freaking awesome and u will be doing it again! LOL..

id also like to note those of u who are thinking of making fun of me will be the first ones to do this!

Well this is interesting.... To think, I thought guys sat on the toilet and looked at playboy

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Well this is interesting.... To think, I thought guys sat on the toilet and looked at playboy
    Well that does happen too LOL.. Of course with smart phones playboy is all but obsolete.. As well as our mental images..

Also i do think about stuff a lot

I won't make fun of you per se...but what the hell gave you the idea to try this out in the first place lol???

Like i said i think about stuff a lot. I really enjoy foot massages and connected the idea of combining them for and extra good feeling. Needless to say i was correct!

What would probably also be good is a foot massage (with oil obviously) and a blowjob at the same time.. And lets not even get into getting both feet massaged plus a blowjob.. (Gawd!!) lol..

Blog Entries
    Like i said i think about stuff a lot. I really enjoy foot massages and connected the idea of combining them for and extra good feeling. Needless to say i was correct!
    2+2=4! When math makes sense.

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    ^^^I really enjoy shooting guns, but I ain't gonna mix that up with me time lol

My favorite part of a woman is her neck. Something sexy about it

Quote Originally Posted by ac guy View Post
    ^^^I really enjoy shooting guns, but I ain't gonna mix that up with me time lol

My favorite part of a woman is her neck. Something sexy about it
    Well i doubt i would either. Of course shooting guns doesnt physically feel pleasurable to u either does it? Not a good comparison.. But thx for trying!

red_hulk is offline Member
    I'd go with hair. It's one of the first things you really notice. And, in my opinion can tell you a little bit about a girl. Second would definitely be the eyes!

Thread Information