Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

No need to be jelious...there is always room for a third
    Paris Hilton says "that's hot"........

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I wish I had a lady friend that worked out. Or a lady friend that appreciated Bodybuilding My wife doesn't give a sh*t. nor do my grown kids......... cm
    See... this is why I said you should get a 19 year old girlfriend.... she'd appreciate it!

twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    HAHA YES!!! "Insert elementary school feeling"
    How you doin??

[QUOTE=Lunk1;6410792]
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    . I'm jealous of your marriage

No need to be jelious...there is always room for a third
    Thanks for sneaking me in there

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    My twat... Where the hell do you think I would inject...I do my delts, biceps and triceps and I alternate. I did my thigh once and I didn't like it.
    Bahaha!!! Oh my goodness Electra.... you're too much

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Ok all, I guess I've been a little excessive with the joking and my wife seems to think that what goes on in here has some real merit, so I will have to call it quits and no longer take part in discussions on this thread. Sorry if I was ever out of line, I believe everyone around here knows that it's all in good fun. I guess commenting on other women is out of line for a married man, even if it's just an internet forum. I now have a headache to handle because she read some posts and feels that this isn't a joke and I shouldn't talk to women like i have.

Dan, I have a feeling you'll have a good go at this with your anti-marriage mindset lol.

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Ok all, I guess I've been a little excessive with the joking and my wife seems to think that what goes on in here has some real merit, so I will have to call it quits and no longer take part in discussions on this thread. Sorry if I was ever out of line, I believe everyone around here knows that it's all in good fun. I guess commenting on other women is out of line for a married man, even if it's just an internet forum. I now have a headache to handle because she read some posts and feels that this isn't a joke and I shouldn't talk to women like i have.

Dan, I have a feeling you'll have a good go at this with your anti-marriage mindset lol.
    Not at all. You should respect your wife's feelings regardless of its joking on the internet or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131

Not at all. You should respect your wife's feelings regardless of its joking on the internet or not.
    Yea I agree, just didnt think you would lol

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover

lol....been there two months ago....thats why I dont comment about it or post comment on threads about females

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82

lol....been there two months ago....thats why I dont comment about it or post comment on threads about females
    I'll probably be having to log off for good. We'll see when i get home from work

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

I'll probably be having to log off for good. We'll see when i get home from work
    I haven't read the whole thread nor your responses. I am surprised. You are typically not an offensive member to anyone especially the gals on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

I haven't read the whole thread nor your responses. I am surprised. You are typically not an offensive member to anyone especially the gals on this forum.
    Never the less, my wife feels I have crossed some lines. I guess if u only read one thread and don't understand the dynamic of our friendship on this forum, it can look bad
    I guess

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Never the less, my wife feels I have crossed some lines. I guess if u only read one thread and don't understand the dynamic of our friendship on this forum, it can look bad
    I guess
    I fell ya...there have been alot of sexual inuendos thrown around in a cp threads and my wife would not be pleased if I were saying some of the things being said...especially by married men! Even I have prob tip toed around that line! It's a married thing....

I just promised I wouldn't comment on women....dont get me wrong it still took about 5 days for her to talk to me

I fell ya...there have been alot of sexual inuendos thrown around in a cp threads and my wife would not be pleased if I were saying some of the things being said...especially by married men! Even I have prob tip toed around that line! It's a married thing....
    lol yep you have lunk....u said somethin the other night and I was like awwwww, I bet his wife wouldn't like that statement

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    lol yep you have lunk....u said somethin the other night and I was like awwwww, I bet his wife wouldn't like that statement
    Not sure what it was...but I'm sure your right! Plus she hits like a dude so.....

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    my favorite part on a woman is the crease by the hip bone!

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    my favorite part on a woman is the crease by the hip bone!
    I like a mouth, with nice fat lips for sucking!

Not sure what it was...but I'm sure your right! Plus she hits like a dude so.....
    lmao....yeh I cant remember it was about 3 nights ago

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    lmao....yeh I cant remember it was about 3 nights ago
    Don't be afaid to call me out on the spot...I can let my mouth (fingers) run faster than my brain sometimes

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I guess

I feel your pain. Not to that extent but yes. I know

twitz is offline Female Member
    I can understand how some comments may be taken out of context by a SO, but I think the thing to remember is that we are all here because we share a common lifestyle. This is a steroid /bodybuilding forum and we are all here to talk about and learn how to change our bodies. It’s rare to find people who share our common interest in the real world, so we tend to spend a lot of time on here, which leads to us getting to know a little about one another. As this happens it’s only natural to compliment other members on their successes and in this case it happens to be physique related.

I know I comment on the ladies and the fella’s. It doesn’t mean anything beyond the fact that I appreciate the work they’ve put into improving themselves.

Good luck with it, and I hope she understands that anything said in the lounge is all for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by twitz
    I can understand how some comments may be taken out of context by a SO, but I think the thing to remember is that we are all here because we share a common lifestyle. This is a steroid /bodybuilding forum and we are all here to talk about and learn how to change our bodies. It’s rare to find people who share our common interest in the real world, so we tend to spend a lot of time on here, which leads to us getting to know a little about one another. As this happens it’s only natural to compliment other members on their successes and in this case it happens to be physique related.

I know I comment on the ladies and the fella’s. It doesn’t mean anything beyond the fact that I appreciate the work they’ve put into improving themselves.

Good luck with it, and I hope she understands that anything said in the lounge is all for fun.
    Home 45 mins, so far- silence...

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Damn it twitz

I have to say how good your avi is :-)
    It's probably already bin said but you look good that's some workout :-)
    Keep up the good work

kitstreasure is offline Female Member
    Have you tried talking to her?

Dude...NO SILENT TREATMENT! If you have to just say...look let's talk about this! Nothing builds more resentment than the silent treatment!

Oh..if it helps here feel like the score is even...I could send her some sexy pics of myself in various poses

Go try to joke with her about something and act like everything is normal. That will tell you just how deep of shit you are in.

Dude...NO SILENT TREATMENT! If you have to just say...look let's talk about this! Nothing builds more resentment than the silent treatment!

Oh..if it helps here feel like the score is even...I could send her some sexy pics of myself in various poses
    He doesn't want to scare her to death Lunk.

Get off the damn site if your home with her. Word to the wise

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat a bunch of PU**Y WHIPPED kids.Hell mine wouldve shot me

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Quote Originally Posted by kitstreasure
    Have you tried talking to her?
    Yea I tried, she gave me the "I'm not mad" and hasn't said a word since. I'm stewing and that's what she wants. Having a hard time not raging out lol.

About the sexy pics lunk, I'm afraid I can no longer comment on such topics... Never know who's snooping.... I mean--- Ahhhh---- reading!

Lunk's got the best advice so far on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

He doesn't want to scare her to death Lunk.

Get off the damn site if your home with her. Word to the wise
    I'm on nearly a gram of test... If I sit there in silence, it will make me so mad it will cost me a door. I hate repairing doors

I'm on nearly a gram of test... If I sit there in silence, it will make me so mad it will cost me a door. I hate repairing doors
    If you sit there on the site she has a problem with it may cost more than a door.

How are your gains btw?

Yea I tried, she gave me the "I'm not mad" and hasn't said a word since.
    Go back to her and open with something to the effect of, "Great, you're not mad. Then now would be a good time to talk about what upset you earlier." My husband uses this on me all the time and he may have to listen to me yelling at him for a few minutes, but he's not getting the silent treatment.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    How you doin??

No, no, How you doin?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

If you sit there on the site she has a problem with it may cost more than a door.

How are your gains btw?
    Gains are going well, I weighed 172lbs today. Total gain 12lbs in 5 weeks. 7 to go!

Give me your wifes cell# I will send her some nude pics.Then you will have 1 on her

Gains are going well, I weighed 172lbs today. Total gain 12lbs in 5 weeks. 7 to go!
    why dont u just ask her what specifically u said that made her mad

Quote Originally Posted by kitstreasure

Go back to her and open with something to the effect of, "Great, you're not mad. Then now would be a good time to talk about what upset you earlier." My husband uses this on me all the time and he may have to listen to me yelling at him for a few minutes, but he's not getting the silent treatment.
    Yea you're probably right... I guess I'm just stalling I take pride in not getting mad as I used to, but sometimes the only way to not get mad is to avoid the conflict. Once someone yells at me, I get pretty angry. Spent some time in anger management when I was young because I would get so angry I would nearly pass out. I try to get into a very calm state before I deal with anything requiring my patience. I wish i was still a stoner, it was always easy to do

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82

why dont u just ask her what specifically u said that made her mad
    It was the comment to EM implants and the ole "pics or it didn't happen" line. I really liked that one, even tho I never really expected pictures...

Maybe you could pull up some other threads (not involving women) that have that same line in it and just show her that way that it's just a way of razzing someone.

Really I would just talk to her about the site and let her get on and see that its all in fun.But with all the things going on with the net now dayz can you blame her.So like I said let her check it out! There is nothing worse than a pissed off woman.I would rather go out the back door.

Thread Information