Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    >Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Really I would just talk to her about the site and let her get on and see that its all in fun.But with all the things going on with the net now dayz can you blame her.So like I said let her check it out! There is nothing worse than a pissed off woman.I would rather go out the back door.
    I tried talking to her... I should have let it alone... Now she's really pissed..... This might take a while :s

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post

I tried talking to her... I should have let it alone... Now she's really pissed..... This might take a while :s
    good....now she can vent....after that u can actually have the needed convo with her....I think the most important thing to get across is it was just a joke

kitstreasure is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    good....now she can vent....after that u can actually have the needed convo with her....I think the most important thing to get across is it was just a joke
    ..+1

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Ask her if she trust you. Hopefully she will say yes. Tell her you would never do anything to jeopardize your relationship. Show her other instances of it guys and girls. So it's not as big of a deal.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Ask her if she trust you. Hopefully she will say yes. Tell her you would never do anything to jeopardize your relationship. Show her other instances of it guys and girls. So it's not as big of a deal.
    Yeah but none of us know the dynamic of their relationship and if here's been past infidelity and now everything's a red flag. It's hard to comment on anyone's relationship and usually a female has a reason for being crazy. I think he needs to deal with his home life and work out the situation. In the end they need to set their own boundaries and figure out what's best for them.

I just have a gut feeling there's more to this story.... Just saying.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Goodluck... not being a dik.... but I think your best option right now is to stop posting on the forum and log off for a while.... go talk to your wife. Never know who is in the other room hitting refresh on a phone app..... just saying.... Wish you the best.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    im glad my wife is not jealous or suspicious.. as a matter of fact i cant think of one time (since i stopped drinking 5yrs ago LOL ) that she has accused me of anything or we have had an argument regarding another female..

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

Yeah but none of us know the dynamic of their relationship and if here's been past infidelity and now everything's a red flag. It's hard to comment on anyone's relationship and usually a female has a reason for being crazy. I think he needs to deal with his home life and work out the situation. In the end they need to set their own boundaries and figure out what's best for them.

Your gut feeling is wrong. I've been nothing but loyal and the only problems we have had has been with my utter need for complete honesty and communication. I've always felt honesty is the single most important thing for a successful relationship and therefore have always exercised honesty in it raw form. I don't sugar coat anything and i tell it how it is. I also expect the same in return. I've had years in our relationship where we were on the rocks due to broken trust by her, and you may think I'm being arrogant, but it has never been me. We've come close to splitting up for other reasons and other women or men have never been a thought for either. I appreciate your view, as you are a woman and all men have no idea about women, and understand nothing- however you could not be further from the truth. I spent 10 days in mexico with my friend and god as my witness, I remained faithful. I've spent countless nights babysitting friends and driving them to strip clubs, bachelor parties and other risky places, and never had a thought of betraying the trust of my wife, and mother of my 3 daughters. Having daughters has made me EVEN MORE of a one woman man because I believe they will see how
    I treat my wife and understand that is how a woman should be treated. If there is anything that may worry her, it's my family as my old man is always in some trouble, divorcing, marrying and generally whoring around spoiling my family name. People see some characteristics of my father in me and assume I will be like him. Not the case, however we do share DNA and he did make me so there will be some serious resemblances.

At the end of the day, i know this will pass. Part of me is offended that she would feel i would betray her in any way, considering my sincere dedication to her in every instance- and part of me is mad at myself for actually putting myself in such a situation on the internet of all places. I've expressed my feelings and gave my apologies, and now all I can do is wait

I wish it was a gym day so I could blow off some steam. I suppose I'll just go binge eat lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    im glad my wife is not jealous or suspicious.. as a matter of fact i cant think of one time (since i stopped drinking 5yrs ago LOL ) that she has accused me of anything or we have had an argument regarding another female..
    Good man!

Blog Entries
    Your gut feeling is wrong. I've been nothing but loyal and the only problems we have had has been with my utter need for complete honesty and communication. I've always felt honesty is the single most important thing for a successful relationship and therefore have always exercised honesty in it raw form. I don't sugar coat anything and i tell it how it is. I also expect the same in return. I've had years in our relationship where we were on the rocks due to broken trust by her, and you may think I'm being arrogant, but it has never been me. We've come close to splitting up for other reasons and other women or men have never been a thought for either. I appreciate your view, as you are a woman and all men have no idea about women, and understand nothing- however you could not be further from the truth. I spent 10 days in mexico with my friend and god as my witness, I remained faithful. I've spent countless nights babysitting friends and driving them to strip clubs, bachelor parties and other risky places, and never had a thought of betraying the trust of my wife, and mother of my 3 daughters. Having daughters has made me EVEN MORE of a one woman man because I believe they will see how
    I treat my wife and understand that is how a woman should be treated. If there is anything that may worry her, it's my family as my old man is always in some trouble, divorcing, marrying and generally whoring around spoiling my family name. People see some characteristics of my father in me and assume I will be like him. Not the case, however we do share DNA and he did make me so there will be some serious resemblances.

At the end of the day, i know this will pass. Part of me is offended that she would feel i would betray her in any way, considering my sincere dedication to her in every instance- and part of me is mad at myself for actually putting myself in such a situation on the internet of all places. I've expressed my feelings and gave my apologies, and now all I can do is wait

I wish it was a gym day so I could blow off some steam. I suppose I'll just go binge eat lol
    Um there's a reason why I said what I said but I'm not one for causing problems so ill keep my thoughts to myself on this one as for what you just wrote it was way too long to read so I stopped early on. All in all no offense I hope all goes well and gets better. Sorry about the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131
    Hey Goodluck... not being a dik.... but I think your best option right now is to stop posting on the forum and log off for a while.... go talk to your wife. Never know who is in the other room hitting refresh on a phone app..... just saying.... Wish you the best.
    Appreciate the advice dan, but like I said - nothing to hide. We talked and she said what she had to say, I explained my self and that's all we can do... No sense in logging off to sit in silence. She's mad and needs time to chill, and me nagging her won't make anything change.

Um there's a reason why I said what I said but I'm not one for causing problems so ill keep my thoughts to myself on this one as for what you just wrote it was way too long to read so I stopped early on. All in all no offense I hope all goes well and gets better. Sorry about the situation.
    So tell me the reason, I'm a man... What do I know.. Maybe I can learn something

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    That's cause she knows the chances of any other woman sleeping with you are slim to none dummy.....

Blog Entries
    So tell me the reason, I'm a man... What do I know.. Maybe I can learn something
    Think about for a while... I'm sure you're a smart man besides you never know if you accidentally stayed logged on and she looked at the site also.

Think about for a while... I'm sure you're a smart man besides you never know if you accidentally stayed logged on and she looked at the site also.
    That's exactly what happened. I leave it logged on and open all the time. I felt I had nothing to hide. Everything on here is all fun and games... If I ever came off more than that its beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    Lucky you! God forbid someone checks me out- I'll get in shit lol

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Good luck. I never doubted that you love and are committed to your wife. Never. Some of the talk in the lounge, although meant to be in jest, may be interrupted differently than your wife. I try rather hard to not cross that line and I think u do too. Go make things better with her. She is far more important!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Good luck. I never doubted that you love and are committed to your wife. Never. Some of the talk in the lounge, although meant to be in jest, may be interrupted differently than your wife. I try rather hard to not cross that line and I think u do too. Go make things better with her. She is far more important!!!
    Working on it slowly. I think there is more to it than what is on the surface. I think she has something else going on for her that she may not be letting out. Time will tell

Blog Entries
    Working on it slowly. I think there is more to it than what is on the surface. I think she has something else going on for her that she may not be letting out. Time will tell
    Exactly.... That's what I meant...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post

Good point there EM there is usually more to the story.Now my wife just goes crazy and I dont do nothing.But I like teasing her about it.

Good point there EM there is usually more to the story.Now my wife just goes crazy and I dont do nothing.But I like teasing her about it.
    Yea I just asked about dinner like a kid who will die of starvation if she does not help me. She said i should open the over and there is a batch of pig shit and potato balls... There was nothing of the sort in the oven

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    That's cause she knows the chances of any other woman sleeping with you are slim to none dummy.....
    there he is! heya pal!

Lucky you! God forbid someone checks me out- I'll get in shit lol
    hey man, bottom line u made a mistake and she found out. apologize, learn from it and move on and dont make the same mistake again.

its funny my 8th grade yearbook we were assigned quotes by the yearbook staff that they thought suited our personalities. mine was: H.L. Mencken: conscience is the inner voice that reminds us someone may be looking!

ive always carried that with me since 1989...

You never know with people.Something couldve happened in her past.This could make her like this plus all the stuff that happens on the net.She may just be scared I know thats wat happen to my wife.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Hell, my wife and me let each other know when some new pics show up in the leg thread, hot ass thread, etc.

I agree with EM, that everyone needs to set their own boundaries, and figure out what's best for themselves.

Yea I just asked about dinner like a kid who will die of starvation if she does not help me. She said i should open the over and there is a batch of pig shit and potato balls... There was nothing of the sort in the oven
    Dam! This is why I taught my kids how to cook! Sorry to hear that bro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Dam! This is why I taught my kids how to cook! Sorry to hear that bro.
    Lol your too much

Vettester is offline Banned
    You never know with people.Something couldve happened in her past.This could make her like this plus all the stuff that happens on the net.She may just be scared I know thats wat happen to my wife.
    I was engaged to a girl many years ago, who just was crazy jealous with any and every girl that came around me. She was a super sweet girl, but just had this fear that other girls were out to take what was hers. I've just learned over the years that we are who we are, and everyone will be unique with their insecurities, fears, emotions, and abilities to express themselves to their partners.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Look...honestly...get the hell off of here for a while. Go tell her you are sorry for getting carried away in the harmless fun. Give her as big hug even if she doesnt want it! Tell her how much you love her and that you were not using your brain! Ask for forgiveness and repent!

Then ask her if she wants those naked pics of me....happy to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Look...honestly...get the hell off of here for a while. Go tell her you are sorry for getting carried away in the harmless fun. Give her as big hug even if she doesnt want it! Tell her how much you love her and that you were not using your brain! Ask for forgiveness and repent!

Then ask her if she wants those naked pics of me....happy to help!
    Send them to me... I want them. I'm sure I can find something useful to do with them

Send them to me... I want them. I'm sure I can find something useful to do with them
    I dont even want to think what you might REALLY do with them!

I dont even want to think what you might REALLY do with them!
    So? What's that got to do with it? I just might....

So? What's that got to do with it? I just might....
    I'm a sexy mofo...no doubt you would!

I'm a sexy mofo...no doubt you would!
    Well send them then.....

Lol your too much
    Well the real reason is beacuse most women now dayz cant cook.So I beat this in my kids heads.

Okay, can we get back to the clitoris now.... this thread has totally derailed.

Blog Entries
    Well the real reason is beacuse most women now dayz cant cook.So I beat this in my kids heads.
    Are your kids male or female

Are your kids male or female
    1 of each

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Her brain.....of course......

Like a mule

I learned this thru time.When a woman is mad ur fuked.There is nothing you can do to change this.Get a extra blanket beacuse its going to get cold! Now you can use a trick I use to when I drove truck for a living.And my girl was with me and mad.I would turn off the heat or rise the AC.They always cuddled up after a while

I learned this thru time.When a woman is mad ur fuked.There is nothing you can do to change this.Get a extra blanket beacuse its going to get cold! Now you can use a trick I use to when I drove truck for a living.And my girl was with me and mad.I would turn off the heat or rise the AC.They always cuddled up after a while
    Smart man. I guess it wasn't that bad, she's fine now.

Thread Information