Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Please help me make a decision on leaving wife or not **long, pls, read**

RajaSultan is offline Associate Member
    dude just think about it she swallowed for 2 other guys before meeting you and then you were the last guy she swallowed for .. so now she doesn't want to do it like she said she is "mature" anyways just think about it when the smell of cum is so disgusting,think about when someone puts it in their mouth .. how ****ing disgusting would that be .. when the smell is that terrible think how bad the taste would be

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    nice bro but like I said to the op is everytime just about you?...my wife will only do it if she's going to get off too, which means some marathon like sessions...there are no quickies here but im cool with it cus part of my satisfaction comes from here getting off...the rule here is ladys first....
    Absolutely...ladies first, next and last!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmfao @ im a great looking mens physique guy. Oh man I nearly pissed myself

Quote Originally Posted by JCFobsession View Post
    Hey brooooos. I'm so I'm going to TOTALLY CHANGE it up and give you a WTF.

I'm 27 I'm a great looking men physique guy my Gf is 21 short skinny, hot, big butt nice perky breast.

Now I don't know if I'm not that attracted to her or if it's just from supps,gear, or what.

But one I don't go down on any girl. She goes down on me and loves sex always wants it. but I'm never in the mood at all. Just don't want to get it on. I don't have that OMG I wanna bang her so bad feeling ... when we first started dating we were like rabbits. Now nothing. Maybe 1-2 times a month.

We fight which prolly has something to do with it .but we fight about sex she is not satisfied its Causing lots of issues. From her not satisifed to thinking im cheating.

Thing I'm getting to is I agree if it's not working out and your not happy move on. I tell her if I can't satisfy you the way you need then we should break up she gets pissed when I say that.

Talk to her express feelings and listen and make a change. I hate that I'm not In the mood for my girl. Maybe she just is not that into you anymore or has dude on side. Remix your marriage. It's a partner ship 50/50 equals.

Anyway just wanted to get that out
    Last edited by BG; 04-19-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55 View Post
    I agree with most of the posts, it just sucks.

I feel that I deserve to be desired because im attractive and fit.

I feel that I deserve for her to swallow because she has done it before.

Maybe this will make the most sense if I have been unclear so far.... Ive had prior relationships where I was valued. They were happy they were with me. I knew they didnt like to do some stuff sexually, but they did it anyway because they wanted me to like them and they respected me. They couldnt wait to be sexual. We would date and have a great time and i'd feel on top of the world and my hard work at my job and gym were reaping dividends. I want to be married to someone that is sexual with me just like they like they were during the during the first few months. If i'm not desired, i'd rather be alone or go someplace else.

I'll try counseling as some of you have suggested...she doesn't like to have conversations about sex life....The counseling might suck....why would I go down on her if she doesnt go down on me and swallow. She also says she has never had an orgasm so she doesnt like when past guys have went down because it feels good, but doesn't do anything.

I may be a dick, but most guys would just cheat rather than leaving and i'd never cheat...i'd rather just leave. I feel I am a good person for avoiding cheating
    You play video games for 10 hours a day and wonder why she doesn't desire you? Man, there is nothing wrong with playing video games for an hour or so, much like reading a book or watching a documentory, anything to escape reality for a bit. But 10 hours is ridiculous and you must stink to high heaven after a 10 hour sesh.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Just because she doesn't say anything to you about your video games doesn't mean she is OK with it. Playing video games for 10 hours is a sure-fire way to turn anyone off. Male or female. So maybe less time with the games and more time on a retirement plan.
    Great advice here. Try bringing in some romance. Spend less time on things you want to change about her and thing of things she wants to change about you. If she doesn't tell you anything to change then use your brain.
    Video games is a good start.
    I get your point with the oral sex and sex in general. You do a lot of the fam like any husband should. But how hard are you trying to make her happy or wanted desired sexy??
    BG likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    when was the last time you brought her flowers?

when was the last time you picked out a card that says "I love you" (for no reason)?

have you ever given her an "in home" vacation? (this means you do all the chores, cook all the meals, dote on and baby her, and expect NOTHING in return)

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds like you like video games more than your girl no wonder she won't swallow. I'm blessed cooks cleans washes my clothes. But I say I love you everyday and thank you for the clean wares every time and what a delicious dinner even if it sucked. Your an a$$ and need a lesson on how to treat others.

JCFobsession is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    To reply to this. Are you taking any AI's, blood work to show everything is in the normal range?

But, I've been in your exact situation before. Me and the ex use to have a strong sex life. Once or twice a day, every day, both loved it and wanted it all the time. Then the fighting starts, and after a while you don't really care much about the sex.

But yeah, get some blood tests or something since you mentioned it might be from supps/drugs that you took/are taking. And maybe find a way to spice shit up.

What I did was just trying new things.. Which did help, but, in the end, we were just sick and miserable of eachother
    Hey thanks brotha! Right now yes taking AI and also tadalafil to help get me going!

Have not done blood work was gonna do it a month after I'm off pct. Not sure rec times for.blood testing so figured month off being on anything would be good time to get more accurate results.
    Yeah I feel fighting and being over the relationship almost is key to not being sexually attracted also with add on of libido being down.

I'll try a few new thing see if anything spikes.
    We live together if we break up its going to be brutal she likes to go from cute tiny girl to rage mode yelling throwing stuff. And me being on cycle my aggression has done up I'd have to leave house not to throw her through a wall.. ( just example I would not do anything like that) lol.

Good luck to everyone with complications with there bf, gf, husband, wife.

JCFobsession is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lmfao @ im a great looking mens physique guy. Oh man I nearly pissed myself
    Putting it in perspective to visualize. That we are n attractive couple....

Dick! !!!! Lol jk I laughed when I wrote that too. Haaaaaaaa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information