Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Sad reality 80% of the threads started are guys under 25 or no age posted

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    So mini-me an Lunk sweethearts now hatin on me together and yet because of this thread inspite of the 2 of you have your on peter pulling contest ! 3 young men have sounded off and admitted because of this thread they will not abuse roids now so why don't you 2 go puff each other and STFU !

The intent was to bring attention to youths not to abuse juice and inspite of you negative commets from Mutt and Jeff mentality jerk wads this Thread has had positive results by stearing 3 youths in the correct direction so you loose go play in the traffic and stop posting or reading if you don't like !

That is why it is an OPEN FORUM ! No one makes you read my post unless you choose to so, choose to FO and bug someone else ! This thread if nothing else has proven that some youths cannot be reasoned with no matter what and others see the light not including the 2 of you
    [/FONT]
    Lol please go find a post from me where I have told someone who is to young to start cycling. You have nothing better to do im sure since your unemployed most likely. Pretty sure that not to long ago I was telling a new member that they were to young to run a cycle..........im not arguing with you because I think your wrong on that front, there is a proper age to cycle, im arguing with you because your irrationally insane and a moocher. Quit bashing on people who are young and making good choices. Earlier in this thread you stated how you abused gear at a young age so as far as im concerned im already a step ahead of you.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Lol please go find a post from me where I have told someone who is to young to start cycling. You have nothing better to do im sure since your unemployed most likely. Pretty sure that not to long ago I was telling a new member that they were to young to run a cycle..........im not arguing with you because I think your wrong on that front, there is a proper age to cycle, im arguing with you because your irrationally insane and a moocher. Quit bashing on people who are young and making good choices. Earlier in this thread you stated how you abused gear at a young age so as far as im concerned im already a step ahead of you.

You are like most ppl focused with tunel vision you have selective understanding and read what you choose ? You don't have to read this thread child . But iF you had been reading all of it, only a few post ago I stated I am CRIPPLED AND 100% DISABLED NOT A MOOCHER I have already owned and sold a business I owed for 30 years in addition to my time in the Marines Corp and other civil services divisions of the Govt like 3 different banches of the Army ; not even close to the MARINE CORP OR even in their shadows !

I have most likely already paid more into the Govt than you will in your whole life time so get out there and work hard so I keep getting my hand out check you refer to that I have paid 5 x's more than I will receive !

You bug me boy because you are stupid and not wanted why don't you find a purpose in life and leave me TF alone Jeff how is you peter puffing buddy Mutt "AKA lunk" doing today have you Rubbed up yet today ?

You could work a 70 hour week and never be ahead of me jerk wad . . .lol !

What would your DA charge to GTFA and just stop posting you BS DA ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-01-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post

You are like most ppl focused with tunel vision you have selective understanding and read what you choose ? You don't have to read this thread child . But iF you had been reading all of it, only a few post ago I stated I am CRIPPLED AND 100% DISABLED NOT A MOOCHER I have already owned and sold a business I owed for 30 years in addition to my time in the Marines Corp and other civil services divisions of the Govt like 3 different banches of the Army ; not even close to the MARINE CORP OR even in their shadows !

I have most likely already paid more into the Govt than you will in your whole life time so get out there and work hard so I keep getting my hand out check you refer to that I have paid 5 x's more than I will receive !

You bug me boy because you are stupid and not wanted why don't you find a purpose in life and leave me TF alone Jeff how is you peter puffing buddy Mutt "AKA lunk" doing today have you Rubbed up yet today ?

You could work a 70 hour week and never be ahead of me jerk wad . . .lol !

What would your DA charge to GTFA and just stop posting you BS DA ?
    Hilarious. You took one thing out of my post and ran with it. Your pathetic. Reply to a part of my post with some substance, not just the insult. This thread is nuts, my IQ had been lowered enough. Lol good luck with your life dude

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Hilarious. You took one thing out of my post and ran with it. Your pathetic. Reply to a part of my post with some substance, not just the insult. This thread is nuts, my IQ had been lowered enough. Lol good luck with your life dude
    I hope this is an indication you are going to STFU and stop posting and distracting from the true fiber of this thread you have offered nothing except imature negative post ! IQ ? What IQ all you are is imature recycled BS ! Go bug someone else ? Better yet bit a bullet and save the air for humans as opposed to wasteful creatures ?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Wow is this still going on? Over 200+ posts and still no resolve?
    What a complete waste of time

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Wow is this still going on? Over 200+ posts and still no resolve?
    What a complete waste of time
    Longest running tard post!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Longest running tard post!
    Hey Mutt I knew you would be close behind your BF Jeff ARMY BOY . . . lol ! ie. Ironie you are still posting and post about how foolish the post are true brain at work . . . lol ! Just go Hug up on Armyboy and you will feel all bettter and don't worry about this post if it is so useless you have posted about 20% of the post in the thread ? Just a guess but a lot more than most and all imature BS !

3 youths posted they would not abuse Juice because of reading this thread
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-02-2013 at 06:35 AM.

RajaSultan is offline Associate Member
    guys? come on just stop, we can stay here in peace right? there's no point because even if someone thinks roids are bad after a few days he would go back to that state of thinking of using roids, so there's no point in arguing , people will roid if they want to.

END OF TOPIC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan View Post
    guys? come on just stop, we can stay here in peace right? there's no point because even if someone thinks roids are bad after a few days he would go back to that state of thinking of using roids, so there's no point in arguing , people will roid if they want to.

END OF TOPIC.

I could not agree more ! A very smart young man !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information