Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Board Rules and advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    flamethrowers?

you know, a bottle of "quickstart" (ether based starting fluid) is almost the same thing

you can shoot an 8 foot fireball out to over ten feet....

...loads of fun!
    How do you light that fker? ...crazy mike

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    How do you light that fker? ...crazy mike
    oh, c'mon... crazy old dude

you mean you never took a bic lighter to some hairspray, or WD40, or some good old fashioned ether based quick start?

...I was a pyro when I was a youngster, and got in quite a bit of trouble over the years burning things up

oh, c'mon... crazy old dude

you mean you never took a bic lighter to some hairspray, or WD40, or some good old fashioned ether based quick start?

...I was a pyro when I was a youngster, and got in quite a bit of trouble over the years burning things up
    Ha. ha , ha I told you none of that old dude stuff !! DO YOU HEAR ME !!
    just joking you know.
    Yea hair spray I've done but it did scare the crap out of me. I forgot the ether was spray, I was thinking a can of pure liquid ether. My dad was a doc. and would bring home the canisters of ether. Every so many week he would dump one in the car fuel tank to help clean the cylinders. wow what a bomb that would make. ...crazy mike

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Ha. ha , ha I told you none of that old dude stuff !! DO YOU HEAR ME !!
    just joking you know.
    Yea hair spray I've done but it did scare the crap out of me. I forgot the ether was spray, I was thinking a can of pure liquid ether. My dad was a doc. and would bring home the canisters of ether. Every so many week he would dump one in the car fuel tank to help clean the cylinders. wow what a bomb that would make. ...crazy mike
    as many times as I've been referred to as "old dude"

it's kinda refreshing to be able to return the love and pay it forward

yeah, quick start is used, amongst other things, with heavy equipment (loaders, dozers) in cold weather. Spray some in the air intake, hit the button, and 90% of the time, what was difficult to start before, now starts up.

we had a bunch in the tool room at the motor pool in Georgia (Ft Stewart), and I worked in the tool crib for awhile. When guys got too lippy telling me to "hurry it up" and "be snappy about it" when requesting tools, they'd get a taste of my "quickstart" as a fireball coming at them. Quieted their shit up real quick

as many times as I've been referred to as "old dude"

it's kinda refreshing to be able to return the love and pay it forward

yeah, quick start is used, amongst other things, with heavy equipment (loaders, dozers) in cold weather. Spray some in the air intake, hit the button, and 90% of the time, what was difficult to start before, now starts up.

we had a bunch in the tool room at the motor pool in Georgia (Ft Stewart), and I worked in the tool crib for awhile. When guys got too lippy telling me to "hurry it up" and "be snappy about it" when requesting tools, they'd get a taste of my "quickstart" as a fireball coming at them. Quieted their shit up real quick
    Ha, that's funny for an old dude. ...cm

Thread Information