Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Anoyone wonder?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayprice View Post
    Wage is the key word. Why should I have to pay for some that's to lazy to get a job? Or supposed can't find one.

I was laid off at one time in my life. I was on unemployment (something I paid into) for about a month and a half. I took a job making less than I was drawing because it didn't feel right getting money that I wasn't working for.

Do away with income tax and go to a flat tax. That way under the table workers will pay just like me.
    Why pay taxes at all with that additude then? Look at it this way your taxes provide for your healthcare. My dr visits are free my blood tests are free my ct scan is free etc etc

There was a guy in new Zealand that made a book about how to run a econamy with no income tax it was very interesting ill tru to find the name. In a nut shell you just have a high sales tax on everything. You earn more you spend more kind of thing.
    Last edited by Euroholic; 07-05-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Why pay taxes at all with that additude then? Look at it this way your taxes provide for your healthcare. My dr visits are free my blood tests are free my ct scan is free etc etc

There was a guy in new Zealand that made a book about how to run a econamy with no income tax it was very interesting ill tru to find the name. In a nut shell you just have a high sales tax on everything. You earn more you spend more kind of thing.

If you have a job in the US you have to pay taxes or you go to jail. Oh yeah, in our prison system all your medical is free, too.

The higher sales tax thing you spoke of is what we call a flat tax here. I wish we would go to that type of system but then our government would lose a lot of power because we wouldn't need the IRS.

Thread Information