Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Motocycle Gang Beating in NYC

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Now its up to the jury to convict!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Thanks Gbrice. My ex-wife is planning on taking my (our) kids back to Canada. It's a tough time right now - especially every time I'm with them and they look so happy and excited to see me. Nothing can compare to that feeling. I've told my son no matter where his mom takes him, he and dad are buddies for life and he and I are "team forever". My daughter is still too young to understand what's going on, but she'll be my baby girl no matter where her travels take her.

I share your feelings. If either of my kids needed a vital organ to survive (and I hope it never ever happens), without hesitation I would give them whatever they needed even if it meant this was my last breath. I've done a lot of stupid things in and with my life, but my kids have saved my soul many times and I consider them my single greatest achievement.
    How can this happen man? I'm the primary caregiver and have my daughter daily. I CAN NOT move out of state without my ex-wife's permission. If have one hell of a legal battle. I'd have to prove my daughter would be much better off than if I stayed.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    How can this happen man? I'm the primary caregiver and have my daughter daily. I CAN NOT move out of state without my ex-wife's permission. If have one hell of a legal battle. I'd have to prove my daughter would be much better off than if I stayed.
    I didn't think you could legally move if a parent has rights, without filing for the move in court.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh I can prevent it but at a much greater cost to the kids. She's been a real pain in the ass lately but letting her leave makes it somewhat easier on the kids right now. I have every right to make her stay but that will make things extremely hostile, drag the kids right into the middle of something they are too young to understand yet and keep them in an environment where their mother is belligerent and bitter all the time. They would be moving to Canada to live with their grandpa (ex-wife's dad). All my 6 year old can talk about right now is the new play ground grandpa's going to have for him in the backyard.

It won't be easy on me or my finances but the final agreement will contain shared custody and visitation. It's an all around unpleasant situation but with everything I've gone through in two years she is finally broken me and worn me down. I'll bounce back, but right now I need her drama and negativity away from me and not influencing the kids in a harmful way.

Correct.....funny part is, she wants the move but isn't paying a damn thing towards the $6500 attorney fee. Don't even get me started.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    I didn't think you could legally move if a parent has rights, without filing for the move in court.

LMAO......I'm picturing the kangaroo saying, stand still you little fvcker....and then boof.....kick to the sternum!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post

Oh I can prevent it but at a much greater cost to the kids. She's been a real pain in the ass lately but letting her leave makes it somewhat easier on the kids right now. I have every right to make her stay but that will make things extremely hostile, drag the kids right into the middle of something they are too young to understand yet and keep them in an environment where their mother is belligerent and bitter all the time. They would be moving to Canada to live with their grandpa (ex-wife's dad). All my 6 year old can talk about right now is the new play ground grandpa's going to have for him in the backyard.

It won't be easy on me or my finances but the final agreement will contain shared custody and visitation. It's an all around unpleasant situation but with everything I've gone through in two years she is finally broken me and worn me down. I'll bounce back, but right now I need her drama and negativity away from me and not influencing the kids in a harmful way.
    Gotcha..... I didn't mean to pry. It sucks man and I hope everything turns out okay. Wish I had better advice

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

No worries brother. It's been rough. A lot of nonsense to deal with. My primary concern is insulating my kids from her "insanity". Thanks for asking and the moral support. Still a hill to climb but I'll get around it.
    Gotcha..... I didn't mean to pry. It sucks man and I hope everything turns out okay. Wish I had better advice
    DCI likes this.

No worries brother. It's been rough. A lot of nonsense to deal with. My primary concern is insulating my kids from her "insanity". Thanks for asking and the moral support. Still a hill to climb but I'll get around it.
    All the best man. I travel 4 hours total every two weeks to bring my daughter to my ex. I hate that I have to be the one to "bend" - I don't even get child support from her because she's technically still in treatment. Even though she has a job and apartment set up through her treatment facility. They get the money before I do.

Really chaps my ass lol

- Knockout_Power

All the best man. I travel 4 hours total every two weeks to bring my daughter to my ex. I hate that I have to be the one to "bend" - I don't even get child support from her because she's technically still in treatment. Even though she has a job and apartment set up through her treatment facility. They get the money before I do.

Really chaps my ass lol
    You are doing the morally right thing. You are a good father and do what's best for your girl. I applaud you for that, because I know it's not easy.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep
    You are doing the morally right thing. You are a good father and do what's best for your girl. I applaud you for that, because I know it's not easy.
    Well said. Haz is definitely a great dad.

You doit without thinkin twice because she deserves a relationship with her mom.

- Knockout_Power

This kind of stuff sickens me. I heard a story about a 50+ year old man touching an 8 year old inappropriately the other day. WTF is wrong with people!?!?!?!? I have never hit any of my children and I won't. Not everyone agrees with this position, but I'd rather reinforce good behavior than punish bad behavior. Don't misinterpret my view or behavior though. When my kids act up, there are consequences but it usually involves not allowing them to do something they normally love to do to teach them corrective behaviors. The closest I ever came to hitting my son was when I was on my first tren cycle. I was more reactive and short tempered than usual and he was disobeying his mom. She asked him to wash his hands after using the toilet. He ignored her request twice. I walked over to him, picked him up by his shirt, carried him to the bathroom, placed him at the sink and leaned myself into him and told him to wash his hands as his mother requested. He cried out of fear the whole time and I put too much of my weight on him and caused some very small bruising across his chest. I have never felt more remorseful for anything in my life and since that day I have never shown my kids ANY aggression, no matter how quick tempered I get.

I'm quite certain if I saw someone hitting their child with a bat or bashing their head, I'd be putting a quick beat down on the parent! Kids aren't perfect. They make mistakes and test the boundaries, but that never justifies physical abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    You'd love the last place I lived at...parents beating their kids with aluminum baseball bats, one dad pimping his own daughter out to feed his dope addiction, guns being fired weekly, people driving drunk 24/7 through the complex where little children are ALWAYS at play, a mom bashing her sons head into a speed nump bc he got his girl pregnant, and even much worse!

You doit without thinkin twice because she deserves a relationship with her mom.
    And one day she will thank you for that.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    This kind of stuff sickens me. I heard a story about a 50+ year old man touching an 8 year old inappropriately the other day. WTF is wrong with people!?!?!?!? I have never hit any of my children and I won't. Not everyone agrees with this position, but I'd rather reinforce good behavior than punish bad behavior. Don't misinterpret my view or behavior though. When my kids act up, there are consequences but it usually involves not allowing them to do something they normally love to do to teach them corrective behaviors. The closest I ever came to hitting my son was when I was on my first tren cycle. I was more reactive and short tempered than usual and he was disobeying his mom. She asked him to wash his hands after using the toilet. He ignored her request twice. I walked over to him, picked him up by his shirt, carried him to the bathroom, placed him at the sink and leaned myself into him and told him to wash his hands as his mother requested. He cried out of fear the whole time and I put too much of my weight on him and caused some very small bruising across his chest. I have never felt more remorseful for anything in my life and since that day I have never shown my kids ANY aggression, no matter how quick tempered I get.

I'm quite certain if I saw someone hitting their child with a bat or bashing their head, I'd be putting a quick beat down on the parent! Kids aren't perfect. They make mistakes and test the boundaries, but that never justifies physical abuse.
    And you probably will never have to again. I imagine he will never forget it and now will not try to be to big for his britches and ignore authority. It was probably exactly what he needed, minus the bruise.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information