Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Walking Dead

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad ricks over his Pvss mode and put the gun back on. Things are going tits up in the prison. I hope the whole place goes to hell.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcastle357
    I'm glad ricks over his Pvss mode and put the gun back on. Things are going tits up in the prison. I hope the whole place goes to hell.
    Yes for the story..... No for the practical fact that the prison is a great hold out against zombies. It's a realistic set up and I love the realism
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Yes for the story..... No for the practical fact that the prison is a great hold out against zombies. It's a realistic set up and I love the realism
    It's realistic but would make for one boring ass story. And they all lived happily ever after in a prison lol. But it's still realistic with the disease. I just want them in constant turmoil. That's what I loved about the first season.

The preview for the next episode looks cool...... Thousands of zombies haha

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

The preview for the next episode looks cool...... Thousands of zombies haha
    I like the inner distrust in the prison now that someone burnt those people. Humans are much worse than zombies.

I like the inner distrust in the prison now that someone burnt those people. Humans are much worse than zombies.
    That's what makes this show so great. Zombies are just one facet of the big picture. It's not like all the movies that have been made. It takes into consideration the human element. It makes u think an question what you would do. It really is an awesome series.

- Knockout_Power

That's what makes this show so great. Zombies are just one facet of the big picture. It's not like all the movies that have been made. It takes into consideration the human element. It makes u think an question what you would do. It really is an awesome series.
    Very true. I do love a villain. Maybe the zombie feeding is sabotage. A human bad guy would be great. Someone a little more subtle than the governor.

Very true. I do love a villain. Maybe the zombie feeding is sabotage. A human bad guy would be great. Someone a little more subtle than the governor.
    It's interesting to think of who it could be. Someone we havnt met yet that came from Woodbury would be too simple. The person feeding the zombies did it from inside the fence so it can't be the governor or an outsider. I can't fathom it being any of the original group.....

- Knockout_Power

It's interesting to think of who it could be. Someone we havnt met yet that came from Woodbury would be too simple. The person feeding the zombies did it from inside the fence so it can't be the governor or an outsider. I can't fathom it being any of the original group.....
    I hope whatever happens the rest of the episodes are more like the end of this last one. This episode started really slow but ended great. It had the feel of desperation and unrest like the first two seasons.

I hope whatever happens the rest of the episodes are more like the end of this last one. This episode started really slow but ended great. It had the feel of desperation and unrest like the two seasons.
    I think it will. I think they've learned that this can be a HUGE money maker for them. With breaking bad ending..... The walking dead is poised to really take off. It's just gotta be done right. The stories are endless really..... It's just about them keeping it interesting.

Unfortunately I just don't see any kind of "contentment" with an ending. The world is ****ed up permanently lol. Unless they pull something stupid like the whole thing being a dream

- Knockout_Power

I think it will. I think they've learned that this can be a HUGE money maker for them. With breaking bad ending..... The walking dead is poised to really take off. It's just gotta be done right. The stories are endless really..... It's just about them keeping it interesting.

Unfortunately I just don't see any kind of "contentment" with an ending. The world is ****ed up permanently lol. Unless they pull something stupid like the whole thing being a dream
    I would like to see a happy ending. (No pun intended) they fly to an island that's uninhabited and live happily ever after. I'm a sucker for a fairy tail ending.

I would like to see a happy ending. (No pun intended) they fly to an island that's uninhabited and live happily ever after. I'm a sucker for a fairy tail ending.
    Lol me too BUT - zombies don't "breathe" - there 's no circulating blood so walking under water is possible.

The most realistic "safe" ending would be a life in Alaska where its cold and a zombie who's blood doesn't circulate would freeze

Lmfao its not like I've thought about this or anything

- Knockout_Power

Lol me too BUT - zombies don't "breathe" - there 's no circulating blood so walking under water is possible.

The most realistic "safe" ending would be a life in Alaska where its cold and a zombie who's blood doesn't circulate would freeze

Circulating zombie blood and walking under water lol. I will have to check your source to make sure your info is accurate.

Circulating zombie blood and walking under water lol. I will have to check your source to make sure your info is accurate.
    Your welcome ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Walking Dead-image-939068439.jpg  

- Knockout_Power

Your welcome ;-)
    I will sleep a little sounder tonight.

cgi
    cgi is offline Associate Member
    For a second I thought it might have been the WORMS that carried the disease because they would eat the zombies and the pigs eat the worms and then the people eat the pigs. But if you watched the after show they kind of explained it. It's like a superbug flu and the zombies that have it are identified with their bright red eyes because the flu ruptures your blood vessels and blood comes out of your eyes ears nose and mouth. Also I think I was right about the little girls feeding rats to the zombies although that hasn't been 100% confirmed.

They also said the disease/flu effects people in their prime, so little kids and older people are not being effected apparently. I guess it's people in their late teens and 20s and 30s. Which makes me wonder how Daryl is still alive because he licked his fingers and shook Patrick's hand ( the dead zombie kid ). Maybe there's genetic pre-disposal and only kills people who's immune systems are compromised...

Maybe it's not a flu. That would be awesome, poison.

Quote Originally Posted by cgi
    For a second I thought it might have been the WORMS that carried the disease because they would eat the zombies and the pigs eat the worms and then the people eat the pigs. But if you watched the after show they kind of explained it. It's like a superbug flu and the zombies that have it are identified with their bright red eyes because the flu ruptures your blood vessels and blood comes out of your eyes ears nose and mouth. Also I think I was right about the little girls feeding rats to the zombies although that hasn't been 100% confirmed.

They also said the disease/flu effects people in their prime, so little kids and older people are not being effected apparently. I guess it's people in their late teens and 20s and 30s. Which makes me wonder how Daryl is still alive because he licked his fingers and shook Patrick's hand ( the dead zombie kid ). Maybe there's genetic pre-disposal and only kills people who's immune systems are compromised...
    What I wanna know is how its targeting those in their prime..... You'd think more vulnerable people would be affected first

- Knockout_Power

Yessss! Lol good call - this gets me thinking.

Then again..... The director said it is the influenza.

- Knockout_Power

cgi
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcastle357 View Post
    As we discussed. They said in the after show what it was.

What I wanna know is how its targeting those in their prime..... You'd think more vulnerable people would be affected first
    Most flus attack those with compromised immune systems which are usually the old and the young. But there are some conditions like certain Abcesses and cancers that will strike people between the ages of 20-40.

Yessss! Lol good call - this gets me thinking.

Then again..... The director said it is the influenza.
    ^ Director said so. Cased closed.

If it turns out to be something other than the flu I will remember your posts edit: just read that it is the something like the Spanish flu. Why the hell would they tell us what it is.
    Last edited by Fcastle357; 10-20-2013 at 10:59 PM.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I intentionally ignored this thread until I had a chance to watch the episode. Good stuff. I hated watchin them kill the pigs too, seemed like such a waste! I don't see them leaving the prison for at least a few more episodes, maybe the governor will come back a drive them out. Poor tyrese.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

HAHA

Sometimes I actually look at my surroundings and say how could I get out of here in the event I was surrounded by zombies....

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy

HAHA

Sometimes I actually look at my surroundings and say how could I get out of here in the event I was surrounded by zombies....
    Lol a couple years ago when I first my my current gf we were walking the pier and sidewalk on the Hudson in jersey. It was February and cold as hell. It was one of our first dates and all she knew was I was the mean looking bouncer from the club lol. So we're talking and the walking dead comes up. She asked what I would do if zombies just started attacking us. Without hesitation I was like "they wouldn't...... Their blood doesn't circulate so they'd all be frozen right now" bahahahaha she was like "wow..... That's actually a good answer. Where on earth..... Or better yet..... How do u know that" *insert another plug for the zombie survival guide*

- Knockout_Power

Lol a couple years ago when I first my my current gf we were walking the pier and sidewalk on the Hudson in jersey. It was February and cold as hell. It was one of our first dates and all she knew was I was the mean looking bouncer from the club lol. So we're talking and the walking dead comes up. She asked what I would do if zombies just started attacking us. Without hesitation I was like "they wouldn't...... Their blood doesn't circulate so they'd all be frozen right now" bahahahaha she was like "wow..... That's actually a good answer. Where on earth..... Or better yet..... How do u know that" *insert another plug for the zombie survival guide*
    Hmm.....getting some mileage out of that circulating blood.

cgi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    HAHA

I watch every episode with least 1 loaded gun within arms reach haha.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So, if there was a zombie attach it would be best to move to cold climate vs warm. Ill have to remember that.

This is one series I do plan on starting pretty soon. I have been putting it off for a while and will buy Season 1 & 2 on DVD soon.

cgi
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So, if there was a zombie attach it would be best to move to cold climate vs warm. Ill have to remember that.

This is one series I do plan on starting pretty soon. I have been putting it off for a while and will buy Season 1 & 2 on DVD soon.
    Don't quit watching. I promise you season 3 is the greatest thing EVER! So get through the first 2 seasons and then season 3... man... perfection.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by cgi View Post
    I live in NYC so I have to get by with a ninja sword lol

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by cgi View Post
    Don't quit watching. I promise you season 3 is the greatest thing EVER! So get through the first 2 seasons and then season 3... man... perfection.
    Interesting I thought the consensus (even by AMC) was season 3 was an epic failure. I am a tough critic but I think it was really bad.

cgi
    I live in NYC so I have to get by with a ninja sword lol
    My condolenses.. Bloomberg is a damn dictator. New Yorkers seem to love authoritarian despots.

Interesting I thought the consensus (even by AMC) was season 3 was an epic failure. I am a tough critic but I think it was really bad.
    Are we talking about the same season 3 where we have The Governor and the Prison and Meryl's heroism etc?

Rwy
    Yes season 3 where the talking dead started at 9 instead of 10 and had a couple of good episodes (Meryl's being one of them).

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I think you're just a tough critic. I've enjoyed them all, but I'm not breaking down the details looking for a work of art, just some decent entertainment.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Yes season 3 where the talking dead started at 9 instead of 10 and had a couple of good episodes (Meryl's being one of them).
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post

I think you're just a tough critic. I've enjoyed them all, but I'm not breaking down the details looking for a work of art, just some decent entertainment.
    a gotta agree with Rwy.season 3 was the worst of them all with the exception of a few eps....most were long and drawn out

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    They should have gotten their flu shots.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

Only one!?!

Amateur. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

Hmmmm.......glad I kept my Canadian passport!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    They should have gotten their flu shots.
    I'm gonna use this reference with clinic patients. Better yet, maybe I'll post a WD poster in the office with a tag line below it that reads, "This is Ted. He chose not to get the flu shot. Bad idea Ted".

cgi
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Only one!?!

Amateur. Lol
    I said at LEAST 1. Used to be my AK but now I just stick to the handgun, if things get hairy I can quickly dash to the safe and go for the heavy artillery since the mags are loaded and ready to go in case of zombies/communists

I said at LEAST 1. Used to be my AK but now I just stick to the handgun, if things get hairy I can quickly dash to the safe and go for the heavy artillery since the mags are loaded and ready to go in case of zombies/communists
    Fact: its always best to be able to go mobile. 22 calibre weapons are the best choice in weapons. The ammo is lighter so u can carry more and ALSO the round will penetrate the zombie skull but not exit. Thus scrambling the zombie brain.

- Knockout_Power

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information