Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Walking Dead

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

Fact: its always best to be able to go mobile. 22 calibre weapons are the best choice in weapons. The ammo is lighter so u can carry more and ALSO the round will penetrate the zombie skull but not exit. Thus scrambling the zombie brain.
    To heck with that. I'm not using anything smaller than .308. Head be gone!!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgi

I said at LEAST 1. Used to be my AK but now I just stick to the handgun, if things get hairy I can quickly dash to the safe and go for the heavy artillery since the mags are loaded and ready to go in case of zombies/communists
    Now that's more like it!!!

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Just watched Sunday nights episode. No wonder this thread is so far down the page. Boring as hell.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcastle357
    Just watched Sunday nights episode. No wonder this thread is so far down the page. Boring as hell.
    Lmfao yea it was a bit slow. Not the worst but I suppose you need those. You can't have constant action and expect a series to last
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcastle357 View Post
    Must have been the same one I saw a couple of years ago and decided not to watch anymore. lol

They've made this virus so deadly to the group that its pissin me off. I like that Hershel went into the isolation area with the elderberry tea. Tyrese is pissin me off and I'm glad Rick whooped his ass. Daryl was the man again..... Holding off on tyrese. Almost like he knew he could handle himself and that tyrese was acting on emotion.

Did anyone else see the irony in the car ride Daryl took to get the anti-biotics? Him and his brother grew up as white supremacists pretty much. That car ride was Daryl with michonne, tyrese, and the new doc..... All of whom are African American. It showed how he changed. He's a different kind of person. I loved it.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Must have been the same one I saw a couple of years ago and decided not to watch anymore. lol
    My bad I was thinking Breaking bad. I actually plan on watching walking dead.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-29-2013 at 12:45 AM.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    My bad I was thinking Breaking bad. I actually plan on watching walking dead.
    Breaking bad didn't really pick up until midway through season 2. If you can make it to that point its really a great series.

This virus in the walking dead has killed almost the entire group from woodberry, feels like a plot device to cut down on the cast.
    Holy shit, where did all the zombies at that lab place come from? Seems like they don't stop moving until they're absolutely rotted away to nothing.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    They've made this virus so deadly to the group that its pissin me off. I like that Hershel went into the isolation area with the elderberry tea. Tyrese is pissin me off and I'm glad Rick whooped his ass. Daryl was the man again..... Holding off on tyrese. Almost like he knew he could handle himself and that tyrese was acting on emotion.

Did anyone else see the irony in the car ride Daryl took to get the anti-biotics? Him and his brother grew up as white supremacists pretty much. That car ride was Daryl with michonne, tyrese, and the new doc..... All of whom are African American. It showed how he changed. He's a different kind of person. I loved it.

i am a little annoyed with Tyrese's character on thw show too. He is supposed to be a professional football player. Like Gigantic jacked black bad ass mother ****er. IN the comic something happens to his daughter and he goes into a gymnasium in the jail full of walkers. Like a 100 of them. He has no weapons and just tears them apart with his bare hands. I guess his scene out of the care was supposed to be similar. Tyrese was super bad ass in the wire but he is kinda a ***** on the show. He would def handle rick

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Breaking bad didn't really pick up until midway through season 2. If you can make it to that point its really a great series.

This virus in the walking dead has killed almost the entire group from woodberry, feels like a plot device to cut down on the cast.
    Holy shit, where did all the zombies at that lab place come from? Seems like they don't stop moving until they're absolutely rotted away to nothing.
    Def cost. Def has to do with cost

Phoenix18 is offline Junior Member
    I love this show. And I have to agree with you guys, they are killing people off left and right now with this virus and tyrese is pissing me off as well. Not what I was expecting from him. It's crazy that Carol is wiping people out haha

Rwy
    Pretty boring. I had low expectations going into the season. Its not bad but its not great either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    Pretty boring. I had low expectations going into the season. Its not bad but its not great either.
    Yea it was another okay episode. Not much really to talk about. We knew the doc was an alcoholic. Kinda surprised carols gone but no sad and I don't think she's gone for good. Tyrese continues to piss me off.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Better tonight. I think carol may be back. She deserved a better send off than that. Not much plot. Everyone's sick. Hope this gets them out of the prison and back out. Kid with ricks watch is sure to turn up again.

Rwy
    They are starting a spin off of the walking dead. I guess they realize they need a new setting. This shit in Georgia has run its course. Maybe Carol will be brought into some how. That send off was so stupid. I dont care what she has been through. She would be shitting her pants knowing she is on her own.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Need some excitement.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Rwy
    Ladies and Gentleman the sleeping dead is back again

Ladies and Gentleman the sleeping dead is back again
    Yea it was slow..... I think it was a necessary episode if they're goal is to bring the governor back for more than a couple episodes. They're showing a new side..... I still don't like him tho.

I think they're going to have him take the women to the prison. I don't think Rick will let him in..... I don't even know if the governor would attempt to talk to any of them.

I think the women will go in and talk about the man with the eye patch. That'll catch michonnes attention.

Then..... Who knows

- Knockout_Power

No way the governor is gonna craw back to Rick. He has his own "family" now and by the looks of it gonna take over someone else's camp.

No way the governor is gonna craw back to Rick. He has his own "family" now and by the looks of it gonna take over someone else's camp.
    Ehhhh idunno. He made a comment in the aftershow that leads me to believe he's going to turn on the guys that left him but he won't be "Jim jones" again

Idunno...... Naturally I don't believe his "new found" self but the after show kind of screwed me all up

- Knockout_Power

Ehhhh idunno. He made a comment in the aftershow that leads me to believe he's going to turn on the guys that left him but he won't be "Jim jones" again

Idunno...... Naturally I don't believe his "new found" self but the after show kind of screwed me all up
    Missed the after show. Wife watches it and I will give my opinion on the show and she's like well that's not what they said on the talking dead. Then I'm just like fvck if I know.

Lmao

Its hard to tell. The governor (can't remember his name..... Last name is morrisey) kind of made reference to us seeing more of Carol but made it seem like his character will run into her but he quickly paused and said "we'll just hafta see as the season unfolds"

Some members of the show tell more than others or hide and lie about things better than others. So it's hard to tell..... Idunno lol

- Knockout_Power

Man I don't know why I still hang out here so much. You know what they say about people who hang out at barber shops.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am still waiting for the Zombie era to be over already, feels just about as much fun as all those damn Vampire movies and TV shows.

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Holy sh!t!!!!! What an episode! Had to dig back for this thread but wow! Not gonna spoil it but it was amazing. Made the whole season worth watching.

Holy sh!t!!!!! What an episode! Had to dig back for this thread but wow! Not gonna spoil it but it was amazing. Made the whole season worth watching.
    I tried searching the thread but kept getting a parse error. I've been waiting for someone to bring it back up.

This was a great episode..... Lots of action..... Lots of death and surprises.

The aftershow says the next 8 episodes are going to be the biggest and best ones yet. Now we wait until February

- Knockout_Power

I tried searching the thread but kept getting a parse error. I've been waiting for someone to bring it back up.

This was a great episode..... Lots of action..... Lots of death and surprises.

The aftershow says the next 8 episodes are going to be the biggest and best ones yet. Now we wait until February
    Lol yea now we wait.

Venom is offline Productive Member
    That was definitely an amazing episode. It leads to so many possibilities on how the rest of the season is going to play out.

cgi
    cgi is offline Associate Member
    I was pretty much predicting most of that. I went crazy when the little girl shot the lesbo, I got all excited and giggly. Now here's the REAL question. Was the same person dissecting squirrels the same person who killed those 2 people? If so then that means Carol didn't do what she said she did and she was probably protecting someone and I guess the implication would be it's one of the kids. I think the kids learned from Carol about defending themselves and that girl who shot the lesbo stabbed both of those people in their sleep, and then Carol was the first to find out and she dragged the bodies out and burned them and then took the blame to protect the girls. I also said the little girl was feeding the rats to the zombies, I don't know if she's crazy or maybe I'm wrong but i'm sure it will be explained in February, I'm convinced we'll probably see Carol come back some way or another

Bedford is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgi View Post
    I was pretty much predicting most of that. I went crazy when the little girl shot the lesbo, I got all excited and giggly. Now here's the REAL question. Was the same person dissecting squirrels the same person who killed those 2 people? If so then that means Carol didn't do what she said she did and she was probably protecting someone and I guess the implication would be it's one of the kids. I think the kids learned from Carol about defending themselves and that girl who shot the lesbo stabbed both of those people in their sleep, and then Carol was the first to find out and she dragged the bodies out and burned them and then took the blame to protect the girls. I also said the little girl was feeding the rats to the zombies, I don't know if she's crazy or maybe I'm wrong but i'm sure it will be explained in February, I'm convinced we'll probably see Carol come back some way or another
    I kinda feel the same way about the little girls , If I remember when Rick was trying to figure out who did it he came across some bloody hand prints on a door jam that were very low . Lower than where an adult female would have placed her hand. Maybe I'm reaching but I've always thought the one little girl was the one responsible.
    It was a great episode ,they tied up a lot of things & bought on some new great scenarios to be played out now that the prison has fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by cgi View Post
    Good point. Maybe Carol was protecting someone else. So many possibilities now. It feels like the season is just beginning. Props to the producers for saving what was otherwise a crap season.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Crazy fukin episode...I love the show, but even I was starting to wonder where they were going with it before they cut to the governor's story. Very dramatic mid season finale.

There's gonna be a fukin RIOT when they finally kill daryl off (and they will... eventually)

I think that guy Bob has something to do with the Rats and I feel his character will be further explained when the season picks back up.

I think Michonne is going to die next.

I think Rick and Carl are going to end up in a predicament where they are about to die and Carol is going to save them.

Rwy
    Finally a respectable episode. I am so happy they didnt drag the governor out for the rest of the season.

You finally had some great drama scenes with some real emotion. Sucks Herschel is gone because from a talent aspect he def led the way. Going to watch again tonight!

I love the idea of carol saying she killed the two to protect the girl.

If that's the case - I see it playing out one of two ways. Carol reappears and saves someone's life..... And then the truth comes out.

Or

Carol reappears AFTER the truth comes out but she's a zombie

- Knockout_Power

Any thoughts on Judith being dead or alive?

I think it's possible Lilly (the women who shot the governor) may have taken Judith.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Any thoughts on Judith being dead or alive?

I think it's possible Lilly (the women who shot the governor) may have taken Judith.
    Yea she's not dead..... No way

- Knockout_Power

Bedford is offline Senior Member
    I think Judith will be back I dont believe she is dead. I think Carol will reappear & save Rick & Carl somehow & the group will get back together .They wont tell Tyreese after all of this now IMO. It seems like it will be a good second half to the season with them being out on the run again.

Rwy
    I think someone wounded picked Judith up. Its crazy in that world you really have to pick up and get away and you cannot overreact. You gotta keep it moving.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    I think someone wounded picked Judith up. Its crazy in that world you really have to pick up and get away and you cannot overreact. You gotta keep it moving.
    I watched it last night but forgot to pay attention to one thing. Anyone notice if the car seat buckle was unclipped? I don't think Zombies would have taken the time.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information