Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Walking Dead

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    LOl just bustling your little balls

Actually Im going to start to prep a little, dont have much room. First will be weapons.

As far as juice, your not using up all my gear with those high dosage cycles you run !!!
    Bahahahaha i ixperimentrd with high test but that's it. Currently only on 200mg once a week..... And have been for a while.

If there's a zombie apocalypse I'm going to run stupid high doses. When I finally get bit a few people will suffer the wrath of a 300lb muscular zombie lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    I have a portable DVD player I can contribute to the group, we can watch episodes of the Walking Dead during the zombie apocalypse.
    Lmfao and then point out everything that's wrong

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312
    I thought about this the other day. If in an outbreak and at war with another survivor group, I might try capturing walkers, Injecting them with tren feeding them chickens and cheque drops and sending them back at my enemy.

Waste of gear?
    Yes..... Their blood doesn't circulate

- Knockout_Power

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love this show!!! :- )

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Don't have to worry about getting it pregnant.
    You don't know the zombies can't get pregnant!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yes..... Their blood doesn't circulate
    That also got me wondering about the science of it all. Since anything beyond the use of ATP requires oxygen.... what are they burning for energy.

Without circulation does the digestive system still work, Do walkers drop deuces or just eat till they explode, or maybe vomit. Like a binge and purge kinda thing?

Bert is offline Senior Member
    If a zombie took aas and worked out, would he become buff. They obviously take in plenty of protein.

Venom is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik
    You don't know the zombies can't get pregnant!
    I would not feel guilty about punching her in the stomach

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    That also got me wondering about the science of it all. Since anything beyond the use of ATP requires oxygen.... what are they burning for energy.

Without circulation does the digestive system still work, Do walkers drop deuces or just eat till they explode, or maybe vomit. Like a binge and purge kinda thing?
    anybody who ever emptied their gun into an advancing zombie can tell you: they just don't bleed to death. Their circulatory adaptations allow them to survive massive trauma that would kill even a vampire.
    Blood: Saturated with extra iron and additional erythrocytes, zombic blood is thick and black, hence the nickname "zombie oil."

Heart: As with vampires, zombic blood is pumped by skeletal muscle rather than the heart. However, the rate of circulation is much slower, hence the tissue necrosis.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am beginning to think that some of you on this thread have spent way to much time studying zombies.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I am beginning to think that some of you on this thread have spent way to much time studying zombies.
    Won't say a word about your avi. Lol

You must know your enemies strengths and weaknesses. Do you not think they are studying us?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe Carl died.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Is that who you predict is going to die next week?

The episode was average, I sure hope the season finale is beyond amazing because the second half of this season pretty much sucked.

I suppose this entire season they really tried to focus on character development which is good to a degree, if you looking at Breaking Bad one of the reasons why that show is perfect is because they really took the time to develop all the main characters in that show.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Terminus are cannibals maybe? Seemed too odd or maybe they are deflecting. The whole grill looked like they were dinner not being invited. Or maybe I am really out there. Two actors/actresses are on new tv shows next season so I wonder if they get killed of next episode.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    The episode was average, I sure hope the season finale is beyond amazing because the second half of this season pretty much sucked.

I suppose this entire season they really tried to focus on character development which is good to a degree, if you looking at Breaking Bad one of the reasons why that show is perfect is because they really took the time to develop all the main characters in that show.
    But the problem is you need strong actors and solid story lines. The walking dead has neither. Thats why I think they should have taken this show in a different direction and having more about the who, how, what taking place. Its not an easy balance and they have really failed to hit it consistently. It sucks cause I ****ing love zombies but now I just hate watch
    Last edited by Rwy; 03-23-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Is that who you predict is going to die next week?
    I hope Carl and Rick die. They are painful to watch. Rick went from a great character to non sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    Terminus are cannibals maybe? Seemed too odd or maybe they are deflecting. The whole grill looked like they were dinner not being invited. Or maybe I am really out there. Two actors/actresses are on new tv shows next season so I wonder if they get killed of next episode.
    That's what I was thinking.....

They literally just walked right in. Any walker could have gotten in. Would that make u comfortable? I'd expect a full blown military approach. All they had was a chain link fence. The prison at least had 2......

- Knockout_Power

I hope Carl and Rick die. They are painful to watch. Rick went from a great character to non sense.
    Blasphemy.....!

If anyone dies I hope it's carol lol

- Knockout_Power

That's what I was thinking.....

They literally just walked right in. Any walker could have gotten in. Would that make u comfortable? I'd expect a full blown military approach. All they had was a chain link fence. The prison at least had 2......
    The whole open gate thing king of threw me off too I was like you expecting a military compound. When I seen the grill going the first thing I though of was cannibals.

Oh yea and I would eat Michonne but hey I'm willing to take one for the team.

Bedford is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the cannibals , those were some big slabs of meat on that grill & I cant imagine them having that much livestock. If they did I would assume they wouldn't be grilling up 72oz steaks.

Rwy
    Blasphemy.....!

If anyone dies I hope it's carol lol
    Dude when Rick Moans carl he sounds like Scooby Doo who needs to be put out of his misery....lol

^^I agree that rick's whinny little bitch meter has redlined as of late. I was hoping with the scientist guy Eugene, we would at least find out more about what was the cause of the epidemic. As far as terminus being full of cannibals, there was a scene from the video game that involved a group of cannibals. They've already used one plot device from the video game where the virus doesn't spread if limbs are amputated after the bite.
    DSM4Life likes this.

Hrothgar is offline Associate Member
    Glenn was cooler pre-maggie

Rwy
    Glenn has tumbled. All of them are actually kind of annoying

Rwy
    This show looks pretty good. I bet it takes out the walking dead

I look at the show from a "realistic" point of view. To me..... The governor holding a grudge and coming back to destroy the prison was unrealistic. I mean who knows...... Maybe someone would doit but the prison seemed like the perfect set up for a zombie strong hold.

People bitched and complained that the show got boring because its the same thing every episode...... But that's how it goes. You start by securing the prison, then improving conditions and trying to get some kind of normalcy of life going, Then you start thinking long term and you grow crops and live stock.

Now in the interest of TV..... You can't live happily ever after and expect people to watch. I personally might still watch it because I liked the character development and the social issues that come up. Most people want to see zombies eating people tho and I get that.

This show is more than zombies tho. Yea it's got that appeal but its much more complex. They try to keep it realistic while keeping it entertaining. I don't think they're doing a terrible job for trying to obtain both. They try to make u think about how you would handle a situation. Not everyone will be a bad ass with no heart...... Then again.... There will also be those people. That's why we can all relate to a character. It pisses us off to see Rick whine but how would you react when your kid hates you an wants to be the alpha male when he is all you've got left?

Just some food for thought..... Put yourself in their shoes when u watch it. Try to actually put yourself in the situation.

- Knockout_Power

I see your point. But from an entertainment standpoint watching rick go back and forth from badass to ghandi, from leader to farmer, sane to crazy and back again just creates inconsistency. Glen on the other hand I'm enjoying watching his transformation as they've mixed the lover and fighter together. Daryl has stayed somewhat consistent as a rogue type who has a very rare spark of emotion.

And Carol kinda quenches my thirst for "crazy"

I'm all about the zombie kills, but at the same time I'm kind of looking for the show to talk about things on a larger scale. At least in this season two characters are introduced that are traveling cross country and its not just confined to a few countys in Georgia, The first two seasons hinted around at people trying to figure out why things happened. Now I'm just hoping for some answers is guess

Hrothgar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I know when he got hit by that tren I totally didn't see it coming.

Rwy
    I look at the show from a "realistic" point of view. To me..... The governor holding a grudge and coming back to destroy the prison was unrealistic. I mean who knows...... Maybe someone would doit but the prison seemed like the perfect set up for a zombie strong hold.

People bitched and complained that the show got boring because its the same thing every episode...... But that's how it goes. You start by securing the prison, then improving conditions and trying to get some kind of normalcy of life going, Then you start thinking long term and you grow crops and live stock.

Now in the interest of TV..... You can't live happily ever after and expect people to watch. I personally might still watch it because I liked the character development and the social issues that come up. Most people want to see zombies eating people tho and I get that.

This show is more than zombies tho. Yea it's got that appeal but its much more complex. They try to keep it realistic while keeping it entertaining. I don't think they're doing a terrible job for trying to obtain both. They try to make u think about how you would handle a situation. Not everyone will be a bad ass with no heart...... Then again.... There will also be those people. That's why we can all relate to a character. It pisses us off to see Rick whine but how would you react when your kid hates you an wants to be the alpha male when he is all you've got left?

Just some food for thought..... Put yourself in their shoes when u watch it. Try to actually put yourself in the situation.
    There is too much filler and the story lines are not thought out well. The virus was a fail and I think you agreed with that and so was the governor part 2. Its become a quantity over quality for money.

As for Rick I am not hating on his character or how he feels but more so how bad Andrew Lincolns acting has become. The show does not carry a balance of progression while going through real life situations. However I predict a lot of people being killed off this week and hopefully they get their acts together and put together a solid season next year.

There is a new show called believe. Its not a bad concept or idea but they lead character is such a bad actor he makes it painful to watch and thats how I feel sometimes with walking dead. Obviously this is not true detective talent but man some of them are so bad.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I see your point. But from an entertainment standpoint watching rick go back and forth from badass to ghandi, from leader to farmer, sane to crazy and back again just creates inconsistency. Glen on the other hand I'm enjoying watching his transformation as they've mixed the lover and fighter together. Daryl has stayed somewhat consistent as a rogue type who has a very rare spark of emotion.

And Carol kinda quenches my thirst for "crazy"

I'm all about the zombie kills, but at the same time I'm kind of looking for the show to talk about things on a larger scale. At least in this season two characters are introduced that are traveling cross country and its not just confined to a few countys in Georgia, The first two seasons hinted around at people trying to figure out why things happened. Now I'm just hoping for some answers is guess
    I agree this Georiga shit should have been over two years ago. Too stale

I think either Rick and/or Carl are definitely going to die next week. This will be Andrew Lincoln's first appearance on the after show, Talking Dead, so that just seems a bit odd to me. Who knows, maybe it's Michonne. I do agree that they are going to kill off a good amount of the characters next week.

I hope whatever is going on with Terminus does not lead into next season. I would like to see that terminus is full of cannibals and perhaps those who are already there are held prisoner and some already dead. Perhaps Daryl and the group of men show up guns blazing and start a typical gun battle where the remaining survivors decide to head out to DC with Eugene.

^^^^ that's what I hope happens. Daryl's group frees the terminus pols and the old "clique" heads to DC.

I'm tired of Georgia also

- Knockout_Power

Rwy
    Terminus is the setting for the next two years !!! lol

Terminus is the setting for the next two years !!! lol
    Lol I hope not

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    yeh it was somethin weird about the world over run with zombies and the lack of security with terminus

im expecting a jaw dropping season finale...like the mid season was

Rwy
    Die rick die!!!

Die rick die!!!
    Nonsense

- Knockout_Power

Rwy
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nonsense

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information