Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Weird things happened at the gym?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Very Old men in the sauna and steam with their junk hanging out in full view. Just wrong.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Very Old men in the sauna and steam with their junk hanging out in full view. Just wrong.
    Especially when there are young teen girls in there also. Opps, sorry it was an accident.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Especially when there are young teen girls in there also. Opps, sorry it was an accident.
    I wonder if they'll interview us when they finally do an episode of To Catch a Predator about you. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I wonder if they'll interview us when they finally do an episode of To Catch a Predator about you. hahahahaha
    Why do you say that?

I dont cross state lines unless it's in an airplane to cross countries. lol
    That is one of the BIG things they catch these guys on, they get them all to cross state or county lines making it more of a predatory crime.

You dont recognize me?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why do you say that?

I dont cross state lines unless it's in an airplane to cross countries. lol
    That is one of the BIG things they catch these guys on, they get them all to cross state or county lines making it more of a predatory crime.

You dont recognize me?

I was kind of shocked that they could catch the guys who travel over seas to prey on the young asian girls. I didn't think the government could bust you for something you do in another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I was kind of shocked that they could catch the guys who travel over seas to prey on the young asian girls. I didn't think the government could bust you for something you do in another country.
    Oh yes, years ago they started making it you have to abide by laws from your own country when it comes to age of consent. If it's 18 in your country it's 18 everywhere for you. Dont make the same mistake 90% of the people do with where that was at, it was Cambodia, not Thailand like a lot of people think. They only flew into Thailand international airport then crossed into Cambodia. If you tried that in Thailand (under aged girls) you probably would never make it to the jail.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    In the US it is conspiracy to commit the crime. They cannot charge you for the act in a foreign country, but they can charge you for conspiring with yourself to get there.
    Relevant Federal Statute

Extraterritorial Sexual Exploitation of Children

The extraterritorial sexual exploitation of children is the act of traveling to a foreign country and engaging in sexual activity with a child in that country. Federal law prohibits an American citizen or resident to travel to a foreign country with intent to engage in any form of sexual conduct with a minor (defined as persons under 18 years of age). It is also illegal to help organize or assist another person to travel for these purposes. This crime is a form of human trafficking, also referred to as child sex tourism. Convicted offenders face fines and up to 30 years of imprisonment

This is funny because there are states here where the age of consent is under 18.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    farting real loud when you have your headphones on and listening to headbanging music.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Huge fat guy at my gym brings 5 towels and a jug of what looks to be windshield washer fluid, takes all his towels and spreads them out daily on the inclune, decline, flat benches, military press rack and cable cross machine. He loads about 3 plates and unracks, moves the bar 1/2" and lifts his ass off the bench about a foot... he reps out 5 x 1/2" and then stands up a blows air upwards toward his nose loudly and puffs out his chest, which looks like he should be benching 100lbs. Hes about 6'7" 400lbs and tattooed head to toe so nobody says shit lol. He does this every day.... sometimes he will just walk around huffing and puffing and poking out his chest. So funny to watch.

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Did see a guy the other day crap his pants doing squats. Crap was coming down his legs but by god he was going to get that full set of 10 done before he stopped.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl
    Did see a guy the other day crap his pants doing squats. Crap was coming down his legs but by god he was going to get that full set of 10 done before he stopped.
    Now that is dedication!

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    And that is why I ALWAYS poop as soon as I get to the gym on leg day. Sometimes even stop mid workout to go again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information