Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Squats. 4 plates. It is four plates though. 22 pounds increase from last week.
    Easy guys. Ill be doing 4 plates soon. Knees and back painless!
    And yeah..6 reps all sets. Thats my new protocoll. Wraps last set only.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Squats. 4 plates. It is four plates though. 22 pounds increase from last week.
    Easy guys. Ill be doing 4 plates soon. Knees and back painless!
    And yeah..6 reps all sets. Thats my new protocoll. Wraps last set only.

Nice depth for a big guy, ever try low bar?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Nice depth for a big guy, ever try low bar?
    Thanks.

Yes, but i think it makes it easier then. Less stress on your thighs. But i see now the bar is kind of high. Maybe i will try lowering it.
    But i never was a squatexpert. When my thighs was big in the 20s, i focused on leg presses.
    But deep in the 40s, legpress wont cut it nomore, and the thighs have shrinked and this deep six reps squats trying to increase weigth, not rep focus, is a shot from the hip.

Anyway. This record and capture the sets is a good idea. I thougth i was deep. But when i saw it on film, it was not close to even 90 degrees.

But now, as u commented. Im happy with my dept. Thanks to my cellphone lol

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Thanks.

Yes, but i think it makes it easier then. Less stress on your thighs. But i see now the bar is kind of high. Maybe i will try lowering it.
    But i never was a squatexpert. When my thighs was big in the 20s, i focused on leg presses.
    But deep in the 40s, legpress wont cut it nomore, and the thighs have shrinked and this deep six reps squats trying to increase weigth, not rep focus, is a shot from the hip.

Anyway. This record and capture the sets is a good idea. I thougth i was deep. But when i saw it on film, it was not close to even 90 degrees.

I think that high bar squatting with the stance that your doing and the depth that your achieving will really bring up your quads (which I believe your wanting to do) .. going to low bar, a great option but will emphasize a bit more glute and hamstring activation.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I think that high bar squatting with the stance that your doing and the depth that your achieving will really bring up your quads (which I believe your wanting to do) .. going to low bar, a great option but will emphasize a bit more glute and hamstring activation.
    High bar at that weight is bad for your neck, I was a very heavy squatter and it took its toll. Mid to low is best, not matter what your trying to hit. You can adjust on pressing, V's and Hacks to hit your quads more. Heavy squatting you have to put safety first imo.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Thanks.

As far as depth Kel had told that you have to squat to where your body allows with out comprising form. So many people worry about breaking 90 but their form is off, they will wobble or a little hitch, so I kept it just above 90 and my knee felt much better. You got good depth, worry about reps and intensity, they make you grow. Yes squatting is a must for truly big legs.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    As far as depth Kel had told that you have to squat to where your body allows with out comprising form. So many people worry about breaking 90 but their form is off, they will wobble or a little hitch, so I kept it just above 90 and my knee felt much better. You got good depth, worry about reps and intensity, they make you grow. Yes squatting is a must for truly big legs.
    I think this makes sense.
    Honestly, I just start leaning forward and cant help it.
    I like to go deep but unless everything is 100% I wind up putting strain on my back and hurt for days afterward. I am a stove up guy though. My ROM is crap.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I think this makes sense.
    Honestly, I just start leaning forward and cant help it.
    I like to go deep but unless everything is 100% I wind up putting strain on my back and hurt for days afterward. I am a stove up guy though. My ROM is crap.
    Deep is fine, but over 400lbs going below 90 only matters in comps, if your not competing then it doesn't matter. Heavy lifting requires good safety measures, you can F up so easily and like you said you get that little lean forward turns into 400+lb of stress on your lower back. 315 sit you ass to the floor for sure......405 work your way down to 90 and just get the extra reps in is fine for body building.........my first few reps over 400 are feelers.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Deep is fine, but over 400lbs going below 90 only matters in comps, if your not competing then it doesn't matter. Heavy lifting requires good safety measures, you can F up so easily and like you said you get that little lean forward turns into 400+lb of stress on your lower back. 315 sit you ass to the floor for sure......405 work your way down to 90 and just get the extra reps in is fine for body building.........my first few reps over 400 are feelers.
    Yup... Thats my number.
    Once I put 8 plates on it kills my back.
    I pyramid up and sometimes just abandon it because of my back. 6 plates doesn't bother me a2g but I hate high reps on legs.

For a long time I was saving squats for last so I would be fatigued and use lower weight. I dont feel like I get as effective of a workout that way.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-17-2018 at 03:22 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

I will go a little further Sil. The lower the bar on your back, the more you can lift and the less stress on your back.
    I have difficulty going low (with the bar on my back) like the power lifters do, but I focus on moving my elbows forward and that will straighten me up more.
    I found that the straighter that I am the more growth I was getting from my legs.
    How long your legs are and many more factors play a role, so there is no totally right or wrong answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will go a little further Sil. The lower the bar on your back, the more you can lift and the less stress on your back.
    I have difficulty going low (with the bar on my back) like the power lifters do, but I focus on moving my elbows forward and that will straighten me up more.
    I found that the straighter that I am the more growth I was getting from my legs.
    How long your legs are and many more factors play a role, so there is no totally right or wrong answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually i think i may follow that tip next time. Its logic with the backstress..
    And heavier is better.

Ill give it a shot

Actually i think kel kel is rigth. Deeper is better. Tom Platz did ass to the floor almost.
    I did squats this summer. But not deep. High reps Piana style. Nothing happened. After finding good depth with help from my cellphone, i feel strengthincrease, a thigth good feeling in thighs after workout and i see them grow.
    I have upped the carbs and started sus + sarms , but.....i doubt its the only reason.
    What i do like about 6 reps, is that its painless compared to 15-20 reps lol.

And i have this theori. If u have a good portion of white fibers in the thighs. ( i have, i was locally the quickest soccerplayer in my teens), u migth benefit from going as low as 6 reps.

Perhaps even lower. Jason Blaha says that 3 to 1 reps are the best for growing massive thighs. Dudes a momo, but he reads and studies the reports...
    He hates pro bodybuilding though..

BG
    Actually i think kel kel is rigth. Deeper is better. Tom Platz did ass to the floor almost.
    I did squats this summer. But not deep. High reps Piana style. Nothing happened. After finding good depth with help from my cellphone, i feel strengthincrease, a thigth good feeling in thighs after workout and i see them grow.
    I have upped the carbs and started sus + sarms , but.....i doubt its the only reason.
    What i do like about 6 reps, is that its painless compared to 15-20 reps lol.

And i have this theori. If u have a good portion of white fibers in the thighs. ( i have, i was locally the quickest soccerplayer in my teens), u migth benefit from going as low as 6 reps.

Perhaps even lower. Jason Blaha says that 3 to 1 reps are the best for growing massive thighs. Dudes a momo, but he reads and studies the reports...
    He hates pro bodybuilding though..

Fast twitch muscle grows at a faster rate then slow for sure. Thats why intensity is a must. When I talk high reps Im talking 12-15. Only time I was going even close to that was when I was trying to get 405 for 20, something Kel does and I wanted to get it so bad.......only got to 16 and my legs would turn to rubber every time. My sets of squats never went over 10 reps, I would just add more weight, wasted energy and time other wise.

Fast twitch muscle grows at a faster rate then slow for sure. Thats why intensity is a must. When I talk high reps Im talking 12-15. Only time I was going even close to that was when I was trying to get 405 for 20, something Kel does and I wanted to get it so bad.......only got to 16 and my legs would turn to rubber every time. My sets of squats never went over 10 reps, I would just add more weight, wasted energy and time other wise.
    Fuk man. What place is this forum? Everyone talkes about 3-4 plates for 20. You, kel and AG that i know of yet.

While im stil in the 2, 5 plates 6 reps land. Deep though.

Well, my exersice was deads. I managed 335 kg once. Isnt that close to 700?
    When back is ok and i push calories, i could do 290 kg natty any day.

Later years i have tried but my lower back says stop when i reach 250 kg.
    Maybe i try more but now im up for squats. And showing.
    Arnold was rigth. If u want gains, show the girly part.
    If u got smal calves, show up in a shorts. Let them see how shitty they look. Man u gonna hit those calves like a mf. To stop the bullying.

Thats why i show my squats weekness. But there is no more though love here. I feel like a champ when i read your comments
    Thats dangerous. In that way it was more motivating when marcus was here lol. He def made clear u where a novice, no matter what.
    And the fire was set to show that asshole.

Thread Information