Like Tree520Likes

Thread: A day in the life lifting w/nach

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

A day in the life lifting w/nach

Hey Brothers in Iron,

Welcome to my new thread in which I will go into detail on many and various aspects of lifting, Q & A's, what it's like to get up each day with chronic pain(as I know many of us do), I'll log my w/o's as I tend to go back and forth to power building and BBing, we'll talk about the mindset needed to achieve the goals we set forth regardless... and with that I expect many members to come forth and share what they're feeling, even log your w/o's and ask ?'s people!!! If I don't know the answer I sure know the Member's who will

I need to get back on my prepping meal plans for the wk ask feel it's been my down fall lately and I want this thread to hold me accountable!

I've been going through a difficult time with neck and back pain on top of my R shoulder which the nerves are often getting trapped from my spine outward(causing my R & L arms to go numb, moreso recently)... I have been pushing much more weight lately and I love the feeling like MPing 295 for reps now after not pressing OH for yrs!

I wish you all to join in and share your beliefs and opinions, as well! We can all benefit from one another so let's do this fellas(& GGR D & KJ) and any other females who'd like to share whatever they feel - I'm opening this in hopes of collaborating with MS(and his threads) and the HOFs as to help guide us as well as myself sharing all the knowledge I can & everything in between!

I hope to see you all on this journey together and with myself!

PS... I'll still be true to 'the HIT Dungeon' as well but it's time for me to branch off and help others with what Marcus and that crew has really taught me!! Let's do this sh!t people!

Much respect,

NACH
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-30-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Thread Information