Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1641
Like Tree1288Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You stupid poindexter looking asswipe, I will never post a video of myself on this site.

Get some contacts lenses or lasik and welcome to 2017 Clark Kent.
    LOL! I only use my contacts for kickboxing/grappling.

You have posted pics of your face, why no vid? What is there to hide, except for your lack of balls that is, making claims of doing some poundage only to refuse to prove it...
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 10-03-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Edit
    Last edited by Obs; 10-03-2017 at 03:52 PM.

. ...
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 10-03-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Obs
    Edited
    Last edited by Obs; 10-03-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Yeah I agree someone might get triggered. Let's leave that aside. Besides, from the Vegas incident, the video and sounds are still fresh in my memory. I'm getting a very bad distaste for violence right now.
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 10-03-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Yeah I agree someone might get triggered. Let's leave that aside. Besides, from the Vegas incident, the video and sounds are still fresh in my memory. I'm getting a very bad distaste for violence right now.
    My apologies. Edited

Same, apologies to anyone who caught it.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's with all the edits???

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    What's with all the edits???
    Just two fellas showing explicit love for one another.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dropped the tren and upped the test. Took a big 500mg shot Thursday to try to get my levels up quick to make up for lost time... by Saturday my nips were tingling.
    Diet slipped a little bit this weekend.
    On a side note... having some serious relationship problems at the moment with my girlfriend of 8 years who I share a house and a dog with... shit got bad Sunday night and I only got a half hour of sleep before work. So needless to say I skipped the gym that day... went tonight and had an ok workout but hard to stay focused.

Not to mention the Vegas thing... that just kinda really gets you down and really makes you lose a little more faith in humanity.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I fight with the misses ever other day.

I'm,immune at this point.

The Vegas thing well it is tragic and sad it doesn't affect my day-to-day life and it shouldn't affect your guys's either a maniac with a rifle I'm immune to that anymore to it happens every couple months

What I'm not immune to is the urges to eat boxes of cereal when I'm pissed off or 8 to 10 protein bars now that is something that affects my day-to-day life
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Biceps and triceps.
    Hammer curl
    Hammer skull crushers
    Upright row
    Tricep extensions
    Cable curl one arm
    Skull crusher bb
    Preacher curl

Focused hard on biceps where I injected this morning. Hurt like a bitch and I did not tire out. Badass pump.

Biceps and triceps.
    Hammer curl
    Hammer skull crushers
    Upright row
    Tricep extensions
    Cable curl one arm
    Skull crusher bb
    Preacher curl

Focused hard on biceps where I injected this morning. Hurt like a bitch and I did not tire out. Badass pump.
    Hi obs, some training tips, put more focus on less exercises and straight sets. Note down the reps, weight, rest between sets etc. Next workout aim to beat the previous performance. This way you can learn to train to your absolute max. Using a feeling like the pump as a gauge limits how hard you go and hinders your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I fight with the misses ever other day.

I'm,immune at this point.

The Vegas thing well it is tragic and sad it doesn't affect my day-to-day life and it shouldn't affect your guys's either a maniac with a rifle I'm immune to that anymore to it happens every couple months

What I'm not immune to is the urges to eat boxes of cereal when I'm pissed off or 8 to 10 protein bars now that is something that affects my day-to-day life
    To me it just sickens me because the victims were caught extremely off guard, defenseless, and they never did anything to warrant even being disliked. I just want to keep my head cool and even free from thoughts like getting back to the perpetrator. It makes us think with the lower parts of our brain. I think a lot of what's happening has people supporting it just so they can keep us hating each other, keep us irrational, and put us in a loop of thoughts (dominated by the lower parts, less conscious, less contemplation). Over here we have a rape epidemic where the perpetrator is unknown to the victim and is almost exclusively done by refugees. Sure you become blunt to the news but other psychological effects start creeping up over time...

Obs
    Hi obs, some training tips, put more focus on less exercises and straight sets. Note down the reps, weight, rest between sets etc. Next workout aim to beat the previous performance. This way you can learn to train to your absolute max. Using a feeling like the pump as a gauge limits how hard you go and hinders your progress.
    I go purely off feel. If something is burning nice I dont stop or break. Often I switch off push pull and alternate each set. Other times I run all push and all pull together and wait a full minute.

For the equipment I have, I add more variety than most could dream of.
    My workouts are almost never the same. Though I do love upright rows and I will throw them on any workout for upper body.

By the "didn't tire out" rermark, it was tren . I have been sick finally ate good and the tren does the rest. Right now, nothing could stop me from gaining.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-04-2017 at 06:55 AM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I go purely off feel. If something is burning nice I dont stop or break. Often I switch off push pull and alternate each set. Other times I run all push and all pull together and wait a full minute.

My workouts are almost never the same. Though I do love upright rows and I will throw them on any workout for upper body.

By the "didn't tire out" rermark, it was tren. I have been sick finally ate good and the tren does the rest. Right now, nothing could stop me from gaining.
    This is how I do it to. I tried the 3-4 exersise for 3-4 sets at 8-12 reps.

I'm,just getting warmed up at 3-4 sets

I go five exersises for 5 sets of 10-12
    Sometime 7 sets
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    This is how I do it to. I tried the 3-4 exersise for 3-4 sets at 8-12 reps.

I'm,just getting warmed up at 3-4 sets

I go five exersises for 5 sets of 10-12
    Sometime 7 sets
    Every human body has different amounts of slow and fast twitch fibres. No one routine fits all. Not even close.

As much as people hate the idea, high reps and super long workouts made many too level guys.
    Intensity above all, finding what works for you.

By the "didn't tire out" rermark, it was tren. I have been sick finally ate good and the tren does the rest. Right now, nothing could stop me from gaining.
    Seems it didn't come off as intended. From the flatness of your arms it most definitely says something about your training. Since you admit you go off how it feels, well, someone will have to break it to you, you're not going past your comfort zone. All the posts and threads you rant about videogame playing lazy ass people, that was just a projection of your own insecurities. Probably the reason you avoided posting up a vid just to see if you're going to failure, you could even hide what weight you're using. Let me repeat the tip: write down what you did and aim to beat that performance, even if it's weeks later. If you're not beating the book you're probably repeating the same stressor on your muscles and CNS and your body doesn't see a reason to react. A even more advanced tip is keep a detailed log and figure out what your body's limits are in regards to how much volume and at what frequency you can train and still recover.

Obs
    Seems it didn't come off as intended. From the flatness of your arms it most definitely says something about your training. Since you admit you go off how it feels, well, someone will have to break it to you, you're not going past your comfort zone. All the posts and threads you rant about videogame playing lazy ass people, that was just a projection of your own insecurities. Probably the reason you avoided posting up a vid just to see if you're going to failure, you could even hide what weight you're using. Let me repeat the tip: write down what you did and aim to beat that performance, even if it's weeks later. If you're not beating the book you're probably repeating the same stressor on your muscles and CNS and your body doesn't see a reason to react. A even more advanced tip is keep a detailed log and figure out what your body's limits are in regards to how much volume and at what frequency you can train and still recover.
    Rns you have been doing this for years and every part of my body is more developed than yours. You aren't getting videos. You will see more pics at the end.

I do not need training advice from a guy that weighs 170 @ 5'7" after 14 years in the gym, natty or not. I put on 50 lbs of lean mass in a year. Dont give me advice punkin.

Obs
    Lol! Always some little punk, half your size, that has "been doing this my whole life" giving advice.

Obs
    Attachment 170673
    Attachment 170674
    Here is 6 months of work rns. I don't need helps from ya.

Attachment 170673
    Attachment 170674
    Here is 6 months of work rns. I don't need helps from ya.
    Don't know what point you're trying to prove, the pics are extremely small and the progress seems miniscule, maybe your gear is fake? Your bus and tris aren't visible and your delts won't bulge the least. And you did your first cycle in 2007? Hey at least your scale says you're IFBB pro level soon LMAO

Here's 7 weeks of work.

Rear lat spread, rear db biceps

Obs
    Don't know what point you're trying to prove, the pics are extremely small and the progress seems miniscule, maybe your gear is fake? Your bus and tris aren't visible and your delts won't bulge the least. And you did your first cycle in 2007? Hey at least your scale says you're IFBB pro level soon LMAO

Here's 7 weeks of work.
    Nice fat loss and lighting change. Try adding some muscle

Obs

Here's 7 weeks of work.
    I seriously wish they would disqualify your begginning photos of you sticking your gut out.
    Christ both couch and I thought you were 200lb you look so fat in the first it would not have been possibly advisable for you to cycle at the bodyfat you showed at first. I must say though your photograph taking has improved 200%.
    Your scale won't move because your strength and mass is not goin up in the least. You are just burni g off a bunch of fat that your lazy ass accumulated during 14 years in the gym????????????

You are a fucking phony ass and obviously lying. Either about your past gym experience, your weight, or like I suspect you just made your beginning photos look shitty as possible.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-04-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Obs
    "Oh guys I am using a tablet to take pics now so my backround is always darker and I always use downlighting..."

Pictures dont lie. You do.
    Your progress is jack of shit. Lighting and pump.

Nice fat loss and lighting change. Try adding some muscle
    Excuse me did you just claim the pics were bad after posting 1"x1" pics yourself? This is forum.steroid .com not forum.blindbodybuilders.com.

I seriously wish they would disqualify your begginning photos of you sticking your gut out.
    Christ both couch and I thought you were 200lb you look so fat in the first it would not have been possibly advisable for you to cycle at the bodyfat you showed at first. I must say though your photograph taking has improved 200%.
    Your scale won't move because your strength and mass is not goin up in the least. You are just burni g off a bunch of fat that your lazy ass accumulated during 14 years in the gym????????????

You are a fucking phony ass and obviously lying. Either about your past gym experience, your weight, or like I suspect you just made your beginning photos look shitty as possible.
    I must say, this was written with passion. Seems you're more emotional than when the whole forum was against you in that challenge with cape and nach3. Why so?

Obs
    Excuse me did you just claim the pics were bad after posting 1"x1" pics yourself? This is forum.steroid.com not forum.blindbodybuilders.com.
    Those photos have been on this site. Dont know wtf they wont expand.

Obs
    I must say, this was written with passion. Seems you're more emotional than when the whole forum was against you in that challenge with cape and nach3. Why so?
    TRENBOLONE
    Literally ten seconds after I wrote that I fell asleep with my phone in my hand.
    This is some good shit, terrible lethargy.

Obs
    I am all better now though. Just needed a nap.
    Lookin good princess.

TRENBOLONE
    Literally ten seconds after I wrote that I fell asleep with my phone in my hand.
    This is some good shit, terrible lethargy.
    Are you sure? Sounds like you're trying to play it off. How saddening it must be when you post up 6 months of work and get demolished by another ones 7 weeks of work. BTW how much did you spend on that NPP during this competition but barely trained despite having a gym in your home?

Obs
    Are you sure? Sounds like you're trying to play it off. How saddening it must be when you post up 6 months of work and get demolished by another ones 7 weeks of work. BTW how much did you spend on that NPP during this competition but barely trained despite having a gym in your home?
    You are cute. Losing 5 lbs of fat is nothing close to what I did in those photos. Literally try the rest of your life and you won't add 50 lb of lean.
    You are in the wrong game Rns. You obviously think you look great as many photos as you post even though no one else does. You aint shit jack. Congratulations on your shitty entry photos. Truly great camera work.

Your claims remind me of how I one upped people who couldn't keep their mouth shut about how much weight they gained. I went from 125lbs to 200lbs between 2004-2006, did cut in-between but was too stubborn and kept bulking hoping I'll make more gains in the long run. At least I didn't lie to myself and could look at myself and judge things properly but whenever some loudmouth came and bragged about what they gained I gave them their own crap back at them lol. Realized I wasn't much for mass gains nor in a position to use AAS so I didn't train for that and that pushing to make the scale tell you only what you want to hear is not something I'd ever spend time on again. Maybe you'll reach that point in your development some day Obs.

You obviously think you look great as many photos as you post even though no one else does. You aint shit jack. Congratulations on your shitty entry photos. Truly great camera work.
    At least if you're going to give me cheap trash talk, look at what has been posted in the thread.

Though it is amusing that you're downplaying it now that it's the camera making me look some way. What next, I use steroids ?

Obs
    Your claims remind me of how I one upped people who couldn't keep their mouth shut about how much weight they gained. I went from 125lbs to 200lbs between 2004-2006, did cut in-between but was too stubborn and kept bulking hoping I'll make more gains in the long run. At least I didn't lie to myself and could look at myself and judge things properly but whenever some loudmouth came and bragged about what they gained I gave them their own crap back at them lol. Realized I wasn't much for mass gains nor in a position to use AAS so I didn't train for that and that pushing to make the scale tell you only what you want to hear is not something I'd ever spend time on again. Maybe you'll reach that point in your development some day Obs.
    In 2004 you were starting puberty! Lmmfao! You should stop talking now hoss.

Obs
    Fuck that aint shit. I went from 9lbs 8oz in 1986 to 190 19 years later natural. All fuggin natural baby!
    Thats consistent 10 lbs per year of lean gain every damn year...
    Mofookin pro!
    Last edited by Obs; 10-04-2017 at 01:58 PM.

In 2004 you were starting puberty! Lmmfao! You should stop talking now hoss.
    So when are you going to reach and surpass the mental development I reached back then?

Are we going to see you post yet again how you managed to get your BP to 150/200 or whatever it was, thinking it's a competition on who can make their head explode the hardest?

Obs
    So when are you going to reach and surpass the mental development I reached back then?

Are we going to see you post yet again how you managed to get your BP to 150/200 or whatever it was, thinking it's a competition on who can make their head explode the hardest?
    Bet I die about 50.

Fuck that aint shit. I went from 9lbs 8oz in 1986 to 190 19 years later natural. All fuggin natural baby!
    Thats consistent 10 lbs per year of lean gain every damn year...
    Mofookin pro!
    Converted that, that's 4.31kg. I was 3.2kg or approx 7lbs 1 oz. Went to 200lb 17years later. Over 11 lbs per year. One upped you there too. Anything else?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Converted that, that's 4.31kg. I was 3.2kg or approx 7lbs 1 oz. Went to 200lb 17years later. Over 11 lbs per year. One upped you there too. Anything else?
    Ok lets stop comparing pubertys.
    You win.

Thread Information