Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Wife cheated 3x

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    Yea that sounds about right. Men have no rights or equality! From small boys up we are brain washed to let the fck us over, you have to treat them like a lady and play along to there cat and mouse games when your young, your expected to ask them on dates, drive them on the date, open the door, pay for the date, and if you get any that's up to her as well, oh and that's her way to! Thin some day you are expected to buy her a ring get on one knee and ask her to marry you and you are exspacted to ask her dads permission on top of that. The wedding is her special day, after that you can buy her a car and a house that she will completely take over. Thin she will want a kid which also becomes her special time, baby showers and all that stuff. Now we are expected to protect and provide and play our traditional roll, work all day, pay for all this shit and come home from work to work at the house cutting grass and doing honey does and if you get five minutes left in the day thin you have to intertane her and keep her happy, if your lucky you might get some ass every now and again but that's on her terms also.What the hell are we geting out of this? because women are not keeping up there end of the deal now days if your a man in a traditnal roll doing your job as a man. You can do every thing you sappost to, protect and provide, be a good dad and if she decides to run off with Jody down the street she will get your house, kids, half your check and half your retirement. It's bull shit! When it's over your left alone, broke, homeless and you might
    Get to see your kids onces a month if your lucky! On top of all of that the women will drag your name threw the mud, demonize you like you had it comeing because a girl is always the victim. If you ask a women to play her roll relationship, be fair, be accountable or just do her part because you are thin your a sexiest! I know this dosnt apply to every situation or every women but a lot of them it does
    Dead on. I have gotten serious with the one I am with but she makes good money and I have made my divorce clear to her. She knows what it caused me and I have told her a marriage contract to the state is a one way contract in favor of the female. I told her if she ever wished marriage, she will sign a prenuptial agreement, or she can marry someone besides me. Hell, she got pissy at first and said, "If you don't trust me I don't want to get married."
    She no more than got the words out and I said, "ok."
    Love has everything to do with trust and honor.
    Marriage via contract to the State, has nothing to do with feelings or emotion. Its literally like signing an adjustable rate mortgatge. Yeah, its good for now... If shit goes south though you lose it all.

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    Right! The risk is to high for us for little reward. I make my Owen money, protect and provide for my self, cook an clean and I can get company off backpage when I need it, I don't see the up side of a women in my life. I'm a union pipe fitter so all those young years of my life I gave away taking care of women and chilled being selfless, destroying my body working long hours over looking my wants and needs just so she could have a good life and like many men when I'm old, fat, broke down and used up from taking care of her for all those years and it becomes there turn to take care of us. She has already robed you of every thing you have worked for and many men end up old, broke down and alone! This is how I see it, you take care of them in the beginning and they take care of you in the end. I relize there are a lot of man children out there today that are not doing there job as men. There is a lot of women working there ass off right along with men, maybe alone. so my views dosnt applie to every women or situation. I mean the men that are still old fashion like me. My wife didn't work. She wanted to stay home with the kids, but it's not like I ever came home to a clean house or cooked food. The sacrifice that men make is worth it with the right women, if both parties are doing there part no matter the arranment it's great but my god it never goes that way and men always get fked.
    Last edited by Josh577; 09-30-2017 at 12:59 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    There is a movie called the "the red pill" it's a documentary about the men's rights movement. The movie is about how unfair today's world is to man and it's all abt men's equality and standing up for it.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    There is a movie called the "the red pill" it's a documentary about the men's rights movement. The movie is about how unfair today's world is to man and it's all abt men's equality and standing up for it.
    I will have to check that out. Marriage is like all double standards I suppose, it started out as a good thing, until it came full circle.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    I go out to a club yesterday , see a girl i that i know is in relationship for 5 years with some dude i also know..it's a small town...she keeps teasing all men around her , comes to me and starts grinding , i move away , and she comes and keeps doing it again, after 10 mins she moves her face close , "Won't you kiss me?", geez she is like 30 years old , i'd really bang her,so i ask her hey did u break up? She says "No , but he doesn';t have to know" ... I remember when i saw the guy on the street and he told me he wants to marry her like 2 months ago.. jesus, this is like 3rd gal in a month that didn't/won't end her relationship, and the other side thinks she's loyal..

And i'm like a magnet for those bitches, probably because i was the best looking one around there , 95% are druggies that either look like they bout to drop dead or fat as fk, doesn't make me any happier lol
    hollowedzeus, marcus300 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    I go out to a club yesterday , see a girl i that i know is in relationship for 5 years with some dude i also know..it's a small town...she keeps teasing all men around her , comes to me and starts grinding , i move away , and she comes and keeps doing it again, after 10 mins she moves her face close , "Won't you kiss me?", geez she is like 30 years old , i'd really bang her,so i ask her hey did u break up? She says "No , but he doesn';t have to know" ... I remember when i saw the guy on the street and he told me he wants to marry her like 2 months ago.. jesus, this is like 3rd gal in a month that didn't/won't end her relationship, and the other side thinks she's loyal..

And i'm like a magnet for those bitches, probably because i was the best looking one around there , 95% are druggies that either look like they bout to drop dead or fat as fk, doesn't make me any happier lol
    Watch what happens when you say, "Piss off princess" and walk away. If a girl like that is shown that she is nothing special or interesting they lose their mind. I did that to a 22 year old known slut girl a while back and she flipped. "Why are you being so mean?"

"Because you are a narcissistic immature twat that has to make herself the center of attention at all times. You are annoying as fuck, go sit somewhere next to someone who thinks you are cute."

My girlfriend was running the bar that night and she positively dispised this girl. The slut girl started bawling and my girlfriend about died laughing.
    Myers likes this.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Watch what happens when you say, "Piss off princess" and walk away. If a girl like that is shown that she is nothing special or interesting they lose their mind. I did that to a 22 year old known slut girl a while back and she flipped. "Why are you being so mean?"

"Because you are a narcissistic immature twat that has to make herself the center of attention at all times. You are annoying as fuck, go sit somewhere next to someone who thinks you are cute."

My girlfriend was running the bar that night and she positively dispised this girl. The slut girl started bawling and my girlfriend about died laughing.
    I like the idea! haha will try to test it out
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    I like the idea! haha will try to test it out
    She will break up with her boyfriend and sleep with 50 guys thinking about you the whole time.

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    Hey OP somethings :
    1. Those 3 times that your wife cheated on you, are the only ones you know about it could have had happen a lot more times.
    2. If your wife is a christian it doesn't make her automatically a good person, i see this stuff so many times, you are just projecting your fantasy over her.
    3. Don`t try to change your wife, you cant fix people who dont want to be fixed, people only change when they hit rock bottom, they need to WANT change. They need a Psychological Death http://www.vopus.org/en/gnosis/revol...cal-death.html
    4. TRUST YOUR GUT. DUMP HER. MOVE ON.
    BigPimpin76 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarasu View Post
    Hey OP somethings :
    1. Those 3 times that your wife cheated on you, are the only ones you know about it could have had happen a lot more times.
    2. If your wife is a christian it doesn't make her automatically a good person, i see this stuff so many times, you are just projecting your fantasy over her.
    3. Don`t try to change your wife, you cant fix people who dont want to be fixed, people only change when they hit rock bottom, they need to WANT change. They need a Psychological Death The Psychological Death
    4. TRUST YOUR GUT. DUMP HER. MOVE ON.
    #2 couldn't be truer.
    We had a preacher in the family that just got out of emissary and was fucking around on his wife. I am a christian and I don't go to church anymore because churches don't function right anymore.

I listened to a pastor give a great sermon on back biting and gossip and thirty minutes later at his home he spent dinnertime tearing people to pieces behind their back, to me.

Christians can be lousy people same as anyone. They aren't any better than anyone. If they say or think they are then guess what..... They aren't christians. All people are just human and they do shitty things. No group is the exception.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Sup Bros,
    Just to do an update on my status on this subject I am finally free as of today!!
    I got separated from my Wife!
    Divine Timing and justice has been served!!
    Things that she may face from here on, won’t be nice cause Life’s payback can and will be a mother fukker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, i_SLAM_cougars, BG and 3 others like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    Sup Bros,
    Just to do an update on my status on this subject I am finally free as of today!!
    I got separated from my Wife!
    Divine Timing and justice has been served!!
    Things that she may face from here on, won’t be nice cause Life’s payback can and will be a mother fukker

Awesome!
    Great job

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Awesome!
    Great job
    Thanks man!! I feel good and feel no longer enslaved. I’m a King and the Queen is waiting for me . It’s just a matter of time!!

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Thanks man!! I feel good and feel no longer enslaved. I’m a King and the Queen is waiting for me . It’s just a matter of time!!

Great attitude.
    You been cut hard enough that you won't ever have to endure it again. If it happens again you will shrug it off
    BigPimpin76 likes this.

Great attitude.
    You been cut hard enough that you won't ever have to endure it again. If it happens again you will shrug it off
    Amen to your words brother!!!!

Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    That's awesome! Nobody needs that level of deceit and unfaithfulness in their lives. Now you can get ready to enjoy life. We only get one...

Hope it all goes as easy as it can!
    Yes!!! This 3D Life is like a Video game. Once you conquer the last level you get the trophy, credit points and the Girl of your eternal Dreams!

Obs likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    They’res no fixing

Love my wife, 1st & 2nd - neither one would make it easy on me. . . . Cheat bitch, I dare you - I double dare you

Nope - no way in how hell they would make it easy on me. . . 1st sign, I’m done & out, and with a good reason

My current stance in marriage #2, I cheated on her multiple times before we got married - after, nope - can’t do it - unless she’s in on it, and that’s not cheating

I’m weird like that, if there’s other dick involved - I can’t be apart of it, period. . . Let alone she’s a lying skank at that point

Run OP, and never look back

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    You may love her, she doesn't give a fuck about you. Take her back after she cheats once and you are a cunt.
    Never keep a cheater. She would rather stick a knife in your back to get a cheap thrill than do what she promised she would. Get 1500 dollars together, hire a private investigator, get proof, clean out your bank accounts, pretend to sell all your prized posessions to a friend and rent an apartment that can house you and your kids.

Then all at once rain hell down upon her with the divorce papers and evidence of infidelity. Think about any other ways you can fuck her up and let her have it.
    She is cold to youand a liar! Be cold yourself, be collected, and quitsettiling for second pick because you are her second third and fourth pick.

I have been where you are. Gtfo asap.
    ***I would advise caution with the sale of community possessions!***

I been around the globe in this regard, being on my 4th marriage, and I distinctly remember my lawyer telling me that the laws had changed in regards to selling all the community property to your best buddy for one dollar, then buying it back after the dust has settled...

You see, having a "high post count" does not infer universal knowledge in all matters...

Hey, if you love her, try swinging. It could be a solution to consider...

In any event; good luck and be strong!!!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    ***I would advise caution with the sale of community possessions!***

I been around the globe in this regard, being on my 4th marriage, and I distinctly remember my lawyer telling me that the laws had changed in regards to selling all the community property to your best buddy for one dollar, then buying it back after the dust has settled...

You see, having a "high post count" does not infer universal knowledge in all matters...

Hey, if you love her, try swinging. It could be a solution to consider...

In any event; good luck and be strong!!!
    I assure you I am stupid and the laws vary state to state. Just because you sell it does not mean you are not liable for financial loss of it in the state of missouri.
    Missouri is still a fault/no fault, state.

With proof of infidelity the no fault party would not be financially liable.

Yes you are correct and the attourney is the first aspect of this.

In all states you prepare in secrecy and rain hell all at once at the worst possible time.

My post count is 99% bullshitting with friends.

You might notice I don't bullshit with you, it is because I do not consider you a friend or even worth my time until you damage my enormous ego.

Honesty, is my foremost trait.

Wife cheated 3x

I am wondering how the father of my stepdaughter also being married to a beautiful girl must feel by now .... knowing that he messed with my wife , whilst having a beautiful wife.?
    I know the always kept conversation via phone and I’m sure that until today . So I’m assuming he already knows.
    I shouldn’t give a crap , and to towards the end it really doesn’t matter.
    But it be interestingly to know how someone in a situation where My stepdaughter grew with us could feel and think?
    Could be his current wife already may also know.
    And if not, sooner or later she will find out!
    What do you guys think??

Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

I am wondering how the father of my stepdaughter also being married to a beautiful girl must feel by now .... knowing that he messed with my wife , whilst having a beautiful wife.?
    I know the always kept conversation via phone and I’m sure that until today . So I’m assuming he already knows.
    I shouldn’t give a crap , and to towards the end it really doesn’t matter.
    But it be interestingly to know how someone in a situation where My stepdaughter grew with us could feel and think?
    Could be his current wife already may also know.
    And if not, sooner or later she will find out!
    What do you guys think??

He's a cheater too, so I doubt he feels any remorse or guilt... Cheaters, because I am one of the worst, are for the most part highly sociopathic in their behaviour. They can quickly compartmentalise their actions, forget all about it, and go back home to their spouse...

I been there on both sides... Came home after a 6 month deployment to S. Am. to the mother of our son who was approximately 2 months pregnant...

It's fucking life, its people; mammals basically... It is a lot to ask of us evidently, fidelity... I have never been very good at it... The woman, the strange; it appears that this will remain forever my Achillese Heel. Hell, I had yesterday morning and early afternoon free, so I spent the morning with a hot chubby blond Eastern European MILF; handcuffs, toys, spitting in her face with her black eyeliner running.... Straight out of a movie, only, I was the star. Then, at 2030, after I closed my company, I came home to the wife of 13 yrs... No regrets, no remorse (until I get caught and the bottom falls out AGAIN...), just a straight up mother****ing low-life scumbag cheater... I can't be fixed. Serial cheater... Like the AAS; at my advanced age, I will stop when I am ready to stop.

So I know the story from both sides of the coin...

OP good luck! Hey, good luck to all of us, because we are gonna need it in some way shape or form...

Obs
    He's a cheater too, so I doubt he feels any remorse or guilt... Cheaters, because I am one of the worst, are for the most part highly sociopathic in their behaviour. They can quickly compartmentalise their actions, forget all about it, and go back home to their spouse...

I been there on both sides... Came home after a 6 month deployment to S. Am. to the mother of our son who was approximately 2 months pregnant...

It's fucking life, its people; mammals basically... It is a lot to ask of us evidently, fidelity... I have never been very good at it... The woman, the strange; it appears that this will remain forever my Achillese Heel. Hell, I had yesterday morning and early afternoon free, so I spent the morning with a hot chubby blond Eastern European MILF; handcuffs, toys, spitting in her face with her black eyeliner running.... Straight out of a movie, only, I was the star. Then, at 2030, after I closed my company, I came home to the wife of 13 yrs... No regrets, no remorse (until I get caught and the bottom falls out AGAIN...), just a straight up mother****ing low-life scumbag cheater... I can't be fixed. Serial cheater... Like the AAS; at my advanced age, I will stop when I am ready to stop.

OP good luck! Hey, good luck to all of us, because we are gonna need it in some way shape or form...
    Mmmmmmmm.... Now I have reason to dislike you.

Thank you. I thought I was being a douche for a minute.
    Old Duffer and XnavyHMCS like this.

I must say I’m very proud of you!!!

Well, I wouldn't be so quick to discount the obvious fact that you are a douchbag...

Lol...

Obs
    Well, I wouldn't be so quick to discount the obvious fact that you are a douchbag...

Lol...
    Yes but I try to mask it for the sake of other readers.
    In your case I will make exception.

Any person that would say what you did in a thread like this deserves no decency.
    redz, XnavyHMCS and BigPimpin76 like this.

Sup Bros,
    Just keeping an update of myself!!
    It’s been a month since separated from my wife!!
    I have to admit I have been feeling great as days go by!!
    Been managing to endure every mental bombardment from my separated wife.
    Every war from her means I’m more in the state of freedom!!

Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Obs
    Sup Bros,

Great attitude.
    She will kick and scream and throw a fit when she realizes she has no control because she already took everything she could.

Obs
    Sup Bros,

My uncle was divorcing and turned off his life insurance because he couldn't afford it.

His wife found out and went off. She was flogging him, kicking, hitting, scratching...

He said he just smiled and took it. He realized she had gotten her way and no longer had any control over him. While he was getting hit he got a feeling of peace. There was only one place left to go and that was up.

I went through the same.

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Go to court and ask for unilateral guard of your children. Don't be horned bro anymore

Blog Entries
    U got kids with her?!

Ouch
    Obs likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Great to hear you figured things out! Open a tinder account and enjoy yourself some.
    Obs likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    U got kids with her?!

Ouch
    Yep I got kids with her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Great to hear you figured things out! Open a tinder account and enjoy yourself some.
    Well yesterday I went to my childhood friend who invited me for BBQ.
    We went our separate ways cause we all got married and finally hung out and drank a few Beers! This after 16 years!! It was awesome!
    In 16 years of marriage I never went out, behaved like I has to behave and did very well.
    Saturday night rolled in and got a phone call from my wife as if she suspected something of me going out!
    So I told her, and she flipped out hahahha.
    She drove to my parents house and threw a fit in front of my mom.... yakking all this nonsense.
    My mom calm and collected told her a few truths!
    One of them was, by saying where problem was?
    She kicked me out of my house.
    So now she can’t stand knowing that I have the freedom to do what I please.
    So the moral is that KARMA knows how to pay back.
    Why did she have to go sneaking around in our marriage. Now she knows I have a bright future ahead and she can’t stand it!
    After that fit, I went to my buddies house and was treated like a King!!
    I felt good to be honest

Obs and BG like this.

My uncle was divorcing and turned off his life insurance because he couldn't afford it.

His wife found out and went off. She was flogging him, kicking, hitting, scratching...

He said he just smiled and took it. He realized she had gotten her way and no longer had any control over him. While he was getting hit he got a feeling of peace. There was only one place left to go and that was up.

I went through the same.
    I can somewhat relate with that feeling of freedom!
    The more my wife throws a fit, and as a matter of fact I got hit by her.....
    This is just gives me a feeling of even being more free!!
    Love it

Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Now - keep doing better & get a real good one < that really pisses them off
    BigPimpin76 likes this.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep tinder for a while.. remember don't use your own name, phone # or drive your own car..

My wife and i understand if she were to cheat on me, that's fine, just let me know so i can hit that 26 yrd old... she knows i'd do it in her bed, and be doing it when she walked in... i wouldn't stop either.. heck I'd make a movie..

on a serious note, when you walk into a bar/room and you just don't care about the girls flirting with you... that's when you know you are in love..
    BG and BigPimpin76 like this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    We went our separate ways cause we all got married and finally hung out and drank a few Beers! This after 16 years!! It was awesome!
    In 16 years of marriage I never went out, behaved like I has to behave and did very well.
    Saturday night rolled in and got a phone call from my wife as if she suspected something of me going out!
    She drove to my parents house and threw a fit in front of my mom.... yakking all this nonsense.
    Why did she have to go sneaking around in our marriage. Now she knows I have a bright future ahead and she can’t stand it!
    I felt good to be honest

Good for you Im glad. I know it feels good to "get back" at your ex, but I recommend keeping it to a minimum, it can come back to bite you down the road. Just say you meet a real nice girl, you dont want to have a crazy ex attached to you, all it will be is drama and your ex can even drive girls away from......un-wanted baggage. Play it smart, she can still destroy your life if she wants to, she doesnt have to be married to you to do it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I felt good to be honest

All I can say is wow , talk about fucking baby shit ..

Basically she got to do whatever she wants and the moment you say fuck this , I'm going to be me and live my life the way I should NOW she wants to come alive and see a problem.. but not when she got to do whatever she wanted to do ?

...unreal .

Do you bro, for real.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    All I can say is wow , talk about fucking baby shit ..

Basically she got to do whatever she wants and the moment you say fuck this , I'm going to be me and live my life the way I should NOW she wants to come alive and see a problem.. but not when she got to do whatever she wanted to do ?

...unreal .

Do you bro, for real.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Damn Skippy Bro!!!
    That’s incredible shit ain’t it??
    Now that I’m doing me, she realizes things!
    Well, it’s to late....
    in one of my posts in this thread about a year ago I said I was waiting for the perfect timing.
    It arrived and there is no turning back!!
    This is My Time from now on!
    Never ever will be someone’s salve.
    Us men are fuking Kings and if we behave like it, we should be treated like it!!

Obs, KINGKONG and Chrisp83TRT like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn Skippy Bro!!!
    That’s incredible shit ain’t it??
    Now that I’m doing me, she realizes things!
    Well, it’s to late....
    in one of my posts in this thread about a year ago I said I was waiting for the perfect timing.
    It arrived and there is no turning back!!
    This is My Time from now on!
    Never ever will be someone’s salve.
    Us men are fuking Kings and if we behave like it, we should be treated like it!!

Nice turnaround enjoy the strange, big pimpin!
    Obs likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information