Results 1 to 40 of 40
Like Tree36Likes
  • 6 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 4 Post By EDCG19
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 3 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: I知 bored

  1. #1
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6

    I知 bored

    Let痴 talk about something. You start...
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  2. #2
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    What are your thoughts about working the same body part two days in a row? I’m not talking about calves or abs. I mean chest two days, back to back followed by another major muscle group for two days, etc etc. Granted, this cannot be continued indefinitely but perhaps as another method of muscle confusion such super sets, drop sets, etc.

  3. #3
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,014
    Blog Entries
    162
    I'm training a very beautiful girl in the gym at 8.30 am this morning. My wife is super pleased ;-)

  4. #4
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    What are your thoughts about working the same body part two days in a row? I’m not talking about calves or abs. I mean chest two days, back to back followed by another major muscle group for two days, etc etc. Granted, this cannot be continued indefinitely but perhaps as another method of muscle confusion such super sets, drop sets, etc.
    Over time I think it’s a receipt for overtraining. In the short term it’s probably not a huge deal.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  5. #5
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I'm training a very beautiful girl in the gym at 8.30 am this morning. My wife is super pleased ;-)
    Are you training her on proper pelvic angle positions?
    tarmyg and RaginCajun like this.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  6. #6
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Prostate milking...
    Has you ever had her try it on you?
    tarmyg likes this.

  7. #7
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,014
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Are you training her on proper pelvic angle positions?
    Haha. You fucker!!!!
    RaginCajun and MuscleScience like this.

  8. #8
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Well, it just so happens I fell asleep and immediately woke up and can't sleep...

    So...

    I am fucking scared to ask her. She already calls me gay for working out "all the time" and for "posting half naked pictures of yourself for your boyfriends online".

    Now how the hell am I, who dresses like a metrosexual nba player, (according to her) going to say...

    "Hey babe, I am sure bored, would you mind lubeing up your middle finger and aiming for my belly button?"

    Ya, she would kick my ass out.

    In fact I may have to make some sort of medical excuse such as a prostate exam.

    "You, really gotta feel around good hun... Usually takes ten minutes"

    This is just a pipe dream. She has been in the bathroom after me, she doesn't have the ovaries to stick her finger in there. She used to inject me too but she got bored with it. So, this to will have to be self administered... I gotta do everything around here I swear ta god!

  9. #9
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Trump's talking about releasing the JFK files and I think this is actually important, but something I find odd about this is how much would it really say, and yes I believe it was a conspiracy since there's too much actual information that was ignored at the time.

  10. #10
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    23,013
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Let’s talk about something. You start...
    I think this young lady is ridiculously cute and strong.

    https://youtu.be/1msjUfcuZhc
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  11. #11
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think this young lady is ridiculously cute and strong.

    https://youtu.be/1msjUfcuZhc
    She is hot!
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  12. #12
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    -img_1133.jpg

  13. #13
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    23,013
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1133.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	170774
    Watch this. It tends to relieve boredom.

    https://youtu.be/ej1QBf00AUY
    Obs and hollowedzeus like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  14. #14
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,783
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Trump's talking about releasing the JFK files and I think this is actually important, but something I find odd about this is how much would it really say, and yes I believe it was a conspiracy since there's too much actual information that was ignored at the time.
    That would be very interesting to say the least. But do you think that may open doors in the future that should remain closed? The way society is today Im not sure many could handle the truth or what direction it would spin things, the Government is already enemy number one. It may be Trump just trying to show the people how messed up things have always been with them, that its just not him
    EDCG19, songdog and almostgone like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  15. #15
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well, it just so happens I fell asleep and immediately woke up and can't sleep...

    So...

    I am fucking scared to ask her. She already calls me gay for working out "all the time" and for "posting half naked pictures of yourself for your boyfriends online".

    Now how the hell am I, who dresses like a metrosexual nba player, (according to her) going to say...

    "Hey babe, I am sure bored, would you mind lubeing up your middle finger and aiming for my belly button?"

    Ya, she would kick my ass out.

    In fact I may have to make some sort of medical excuse such as a prostate exam.

    "You, really gotta feel around good hun... Usually takes ten minutes"

    This is just a pipe dream. She has been in the bathroom after me, she doesn't have the ovaries to stick her finger in there. She used to inject me too but she got bored with it. So, this to will have to be self administered... I gotta do everything around here I swear ta god!

    I lay down solid gold... Everyone takes me seriously and...
    (Crickets)

  16. #16
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    ive got a riddle to anyone who is bored....

    what starts with e, ends with e, and has one letter in it?

  17. #17
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I lay down solid gold... Everyone takes me seriously and...
    (Crickets)
    I didn’t know what to make of it, so I just assumed it was the whiskey talking.
    Obs likes this.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  18. #18
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    ive got a riddle to anyone who is bored....

    what starts with e, ends with e, and has one letter in it?
    Consonant, vowel or just one letter?
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  19. #19
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    One letter lol....

    Its easy... what starts with e ends with e and has a single letter in it

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I didn’t know what to make of it, so I just assumed it was the whiskey talking.
    You dont have to be a farmer to get farmers insurance and you don't have to be drunk to be a sicko.

  21. #21
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    ive got a riddle to anyone who is bored....

    what starts with e, ends with e, and has one letter in it?
    Envelope
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  22. #22
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You dont have to be a farmer to get farmers insurance and you don't have to be drunk to be a sicko.
    I ain't a farmer, but can pull a ho

  23. #23
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Envelope
    Bingo! Nice

  24. #24
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Anyone have anything on the flat earth theory? What's this about?

  25. #25
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Anyone have anything on the flat earth theory? What's this about?
    It's about a bunch of idiots!

  26. #26
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    It's about a bunch of idiots!
    I think it started back as a joke and a bunch of rappers and shit took it serious and now it’s viral. I don’t get it myself
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  27. #27
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    I am extremely horny. Gonna beat that kitty up tonight. She texted me sitting across from her and told me to smother her crotch with my face. This is what happens when I skip workout like a loser, I spend the energy other places.

    Anyone got any fresh ideas to spice it up?

  28. #28
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I am extremely horny. Gonna beat that kitty up tonight. She texted me sitting across from her and told me to smother her crotch with my face. This is what happens when I skip workout like a loser, I spend the energy other places.

    Anyone got any fresh ideas to spice it up?
    Date a non relative?
    almostgone, Obs and tarmyg like this.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  29. #29
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Date a non relative?
    Fuck you kindly sir. Lol!
    If she ain't good enough for her brothers... Why would I want her?
    Last edited by Obs; 10-25-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    MuscleScience likes this.

  30. #30
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Fuck you kindly sir. Lol!
    If she ain't good enough for her brothers... Why would I want her?
    There’s a saying where I’m from. “If you can’t fuck family, who can you fuck?”
    Obs likes this.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  31. #31
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Next Topic:

    I think I am going to plung into the full on Ketogenic diet to cut up. Going to get the ketone supplements and monitors and all. I think I’ve maxed out my body for the time being. Broke a shade over 231 this week. My body is rebelling and saying you need to lean up you fat fuck or we are shutting you down.
    Obs likes this.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  32. #32
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Next Topic:

    I think I am going to plung into the full on Ketogenic diet to cut up. Going to get the ketone supplements and monitors and all. I think I’ve maxed out my body for the time being. Broke a shade over 231 this week. My body is rebelling and saying you need to lean up you fat fuck or we are shutting you down.
    Supplements and monitors? My gf is on keto. Sounds shitty.
    I think my idea of cutting is running high amounts of tren and test and eating once a day. Doing better at recomp than I ever expected atm. Diet is a hard balance with my work.

  33. #33
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Supplements and monitors? My gf is on keto. Sounds shitty.
    I think my idea of cutting is running high amounts of tren and test and eating once a day. Doing better at recomp than I ever expected atm. Diet is a hard balance with my work.
    You should watch some YouTube vids by Dr. Andy Galpin out of UCLA. He’s a young exercise scientist but is hardcore into the bodybuilding stuff. He has a lot of great diet knowledge and some interesting philosophies overall. I’ve learend a ton from him.
    Obs likes this.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  34. #34
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    keto made me feel sick on my second run... it doesnt FEEL healthy, i know theres studies saying it is but im not sure...

    i caught my bp at 70/35 on keto
    MuscleScience and marcus300 like this.

  35. #35
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You should watch some YouTube vids by Dr. Andy Galpin out of UCLA. He’s a young exercise scientist but is hardcore into the bodybuilding stuff. He has a lot of great diet knowledge and some interesting philosophies overall. I’ve learend a ton from him.
    I will look into ot later if I can remember. Might help my gf out too.

  36. #36
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    keto made me feel sick on my second run... it doesnt FEEL healthy, i know theres studies saying it is but im not sure...

    i caught my bp at 70/35 on keto
    I switch to Keto for all my contest peeps. 6-8 weeks each time. Worked out great cause I love steak and fats. It defiantly helped me shed BF that’s for sure. The first week is usually someone rough but after that your body accommodates. I know for a fact that my body is carb sensitive, I literally switched to Keto and my body changed weekly. I didn’t lose much strength if any but my pumps were not as good and I needed to carb up before my shows like you normally do. But as far as leaning out, that’s what works great for me.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  37. #37
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,244
    Blog Entries
    2
    The 16 pop ups we now get on this site can go suck it - that's one

    Living at the gym this time of the year seems to work out for the best - since I have nothing more constructive to do with myself

  38. #38
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The 16 pop ups we now get on this site can go suck it - that's one

    Living at the gym this time of the year seems to work out for the best - since I have nothing more constructive to do with myself
    Get a add blocker on your phone. I don’t get any pop ups.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  39. #39
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Damn I’m bored this week.
    的f you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  40. #40
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,776
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Damn I’m bored this week.
    Join the site #WeDoHardStuff Facebook Group they will keep you busy. Here is this months challenge.
    We are going back to the ORIGINAL CHALLENGE. The challenge that started it all!! This got me in GREAT shape...that's why I'm bringing it back! Plus, many of you were not here for this in January. It's HARD...especially if you miss a day.
    You have 30 days to complete 2,017 reps of each of the below exercises for GOLD (1,000 for Silver and 500 for Bronze).
    GOLD:
    2,017 Burpees
    2,017 Squats
    2,017 Sit-up’s
    2,017 Push Up’s
    2,017 Chair dips
    SILVER:
    1,000 Burpees
    1,000 Squats
    1,000 Sit-up’s
    1,000 Push Up’s
    1,000 Chair dips
    BRONZE:
    500 Burpees
    500 Squats
    500 Sit-up’s
    500 Push Up’s
    500 Chair dips

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •