Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Possibly, why?
    Now your being a knob lol

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Now your being a knob lol
    Knobby Cvnt actually lol.

I should take a step back actually and apologize, I’m fired up. As much as I think Antifa is a poisonous ideology. Stephan Paddock and then this guy really might not have been able to help themselves. True both were atheist and by some accounts both were either active or at least sympathetic to Antifa. The larger issue is what psych drugs were they on. Paddock was on 4 I believe.

Please watch this podcast segment with Dr. Kelly Brogan

“If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Knobby Cvnt actually lol.

I should take a step back actually and apologize, I’m fired up. As much as I think Antifa is a poisonous ideology. Stephan Paddock and then this guy really might not have been able to help themselves. True both were atheist and by some accounts both were either active or at least sympathetic to Antifa. The larger issue is what psych drugs were they on. Paddock was on 4 I believe.

Please watch this podcast segment with Dr. Kelly Brogan

I haven't watched it but if they are fuking insane with some stupid ideas about hurting other people then they should be locked up.

Blog Entries
    I think if we go down this route its a never ending debate without anyone gaining much ground because of what they believe in. It takes time for people to change their view but Darwins natural selection is a good start for people to get educated or any of Richard Dawkins books. It seems everyone has a different or their own version of god, theres so many and so many views lol makes me laugh when I see it because it gathers more ground for me in what I trust and see reason in.

We all believe in what ever we see fit, I prefer evidence and facts rather than something supernatural or mythological but not for one minute do I bother what other people think or believe, nor do I want to hurt anyone because they think different.

Would be better to keep the whole religion thing off topic and keep on the horrific things some people do no matter what they believe in or motive, some people are just fuking nutters and need one excuse
    South Park has a really great piece on the end of organized religion in society and the embracement of pure science. Of all things it actually made me change my world view. Sometimes satire and comedy is the only way to get through our block heads.

I haven't watched it but if they are fuking insane with some stupid ideas about hurting other people then they should be locked up.
    Please watch it Marcus.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    South Park has a really great piece on the end of organized religion in society and the embracement of pure science. Of all things it actually made me change my world view. Sometimes satire and comedy is the only way to get through our block heads.

Please watch it Marcus.
    Yeah! Watch it marcus! Ms will come get you

Please watch it Marcus.
    I will watch it mate tomorrow and I have done ton's of research over probably 7 yrs on things what were troubling me and I got what I was looking for which was reason, evidence and some answers but it wasn't easy and it takes time for people to understand. Doesn't bother me who you are or what you believe infact one of my best friends is a Muslim and I also go along way in my life to protect the innocent trust me. I researched over yrs because things just weren't that simple and some stuff was that far out it was laughable so I went on my own journey mate and discovered many things.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I understand this 100% I knew that lol.
    I will watch it mate tomorrow and I have done ton's of research over probably 7 yrs on things what were troubling me and I got what I was looking for which was reason, evidence and some answers but it wasn't easy and it takes time for people to understand. Doesn't bother me who you are or what you believe infact one of my best friends is a Muslim and I also go along way in my life to protect the innocent trust me. I researched over yrs because things just weren't that simple and some stuff was that far out it was laughable so I went on my own journey mate and discovered many things.
    That’s why I love this place. Such a diverse and interesting spread of cvnts throughout.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

That’s why I love this place. Such a diverse and interesting spread of cvnts throughout.
    That's probably the best post so far, never a true word spoken

Now its food time

Thread Information