Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Antifa F@cks - bunch of losers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    That was my exact point too. And again for the record, i have zero problem with someone thinking outside the box and not believing in an unseen deity. A belief system is one of the most powerful frameworks of any human society.

I don’t view god in the sense that Jews, Christians, Muslims or Catholics do. But i don’t see the world the way atheist do either. Nothing in nature is random or without meaning. So how can it all be with or without a creator or supreme order?
    I don't view god as most religions do but I am in line with the philosophy of Christianity and many others, e.g. the ten commandments, the previous basis of those accultured philosophies like stoicism, and even beyond that, like later philosophers. Though my lack of belief in a deity makes me an atheist. It may not be a creator, it may just be. It may not be a supreme order dictating, it may just be the reactions of different elements which result in outcomes. Are the principles which dictate the outcomes god? Maybe, but why do I have to call this a deity, especially when the word deity is used so differently. So I am an atheist. But what you did in this thread is categorize atheists and fit me into a box and claimed my group and my way of thinking did this and that. Again, isn't this why we dislike IS and Antifa and all that crap?
    Obs likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I don't view god as most religions do but I am in line with the philosophy of Christianity and many others, e.g. the ten commandments, the previous basis of those accultured philosophies like stoicism, and even beyond that, like later philosophers. Though my lack of belief in a deity makes me an atheist. It may not be a creator, it may just be. It may not be a supreme order dictating, it may just be the reactions of different elements which result in outcomes. Are the principles which dictate the outcomes god? Maybe, but why do I have to call this a deity, especially when the word deity is used so differently. So I am an atheist. But what you did in this thread is categorize atheists and fit me into a box and claimed my group and my way of thinking did this and that. Again, isn't this why we dislike IS and Antifa and all that crap?
    My apologies, that was low of me. I wasn’t targeting any comment at you Personally. However I did make a gross generalization, I’m fired up about this and my emotions got the best of me.
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    My apologies, that was low of me. I wasn’t targeting any comment at you Personally. However I did make a gross generalization, I’m fired up about this and my emotions got the best of me.
    I understand this 100% I knew that lol.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Thread Information