Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
I don't view god as most religions do but I am in line with the philosophy of Christianity and many others, e.g. the ten commandments, the previous basis of those accultured philosophies like stoicism, and even beyond that, like later philosophers. Though my lack of belief in a deity makes me an atheist. It may not be a creator, it may just be. It may not be a supreme order dictating, it may just be the reactions of different elements which result in outcomes. Are the principles which dictate the outcomes god? Maybe, but why do I have to call this a deity, especially when the word deity is used so differently. So I am an atheist. But what you did in this thread is categorize atheists and fit me into a box and claimed my group and my way of thinking did this and that. Again, isn't this why we dislike IS and Antifa and all that crap?
My apologies, that was low of me. I wasn’t targeting any comment at you Personally. However I did make a gross generalization, I’m fired up about this and my emotions got the best of me.