Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did really good on diet today, ate a little lighter than I plan, figured I still had plenty left over from beach trip...lol

Meal-1 6 egg whites, 3 yolks
    Meal-2 turkey sand on wheat, grilled chicken
    Meal-3 50 gram protein drink, low carb
    Meal-4 chef salad with turkey & ham lite ranch

I will up the meals to 6 a day, and shoot for 50/30/20 p/c/f at around 200g protein

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Did really good on diet today, ate a little lighter than I plan, figured I still had plenty left over from beach trip...lol

Meal-1 6 egg whites, 3 yolks
    Meal-2 turkey sand on wheat, grilled chicken
    Meal-3 50 gram protein drink, low carb
    Meal-4 chef salad with turkey & ham lite ranch

I will up the meals to 6 a day, and shoot for 50/30/20 p/c/f at around 200g protein
    Nice Tarzan! You should have great results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Late post: 45 min LISS Sun in the am, and back in the pm
    Today (M) was shoulders and traps (and glutes and calves erryday)
    Tomorrow is a cardio only day. Planning15 min HIIT and 30 LISS

What do you guys like to do for cardio?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Eduke93 Goal Update

Hey guys.

So I have decided to make a few changes to my goals for this cycle/comp. I am now going to use this cycle as a recomp/lean bulk.

I am going to drop 3ish% BF and focus purely on lean mass as oppose to just bulking and not worrying about fat.. I don’t like looking sloppy, I perform my best at around the 10% mark.

Reasons:

1. This will make me more competitive for this comp.
    2. I am going to Spain for 6 days end of June, (hotel gym and good food, so will still be training as normal) and I want to look leaner for the beech!

Moving forward, once I do get to around the 10% mark I will maintain this and just focus on lean mass, no need to get chubby. Picture attached (below) was last year, this is where I am most comfortable BF wise, I was actually doing a lean mass cycle when I took this photo, reason I have put on some unwanted BF is I did try and come off towards the end of last year which didn’t work out, during this process I gained some fat and haven’t yet tried to cut down as I wanted to gain the muscle back that I had loss, thank goodness to TRT I don’t have to go through that again…

So my calories at the moment are now 3000 per day, I will adjust as I go/need, cardio is going to increase to an extra 50 calories per session pre workout.

So goal this cycle is: gain 3-4kg of lean mass, more if possible… and drop few percent in BF to get me to around the 10% mark.

Let’s go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4493.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	172831
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-15-2018 at 04:14 AM.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    """Hey guys.
    So I have decided to make a few changes to my goals for this cycle/comp. I am now going to use this cycle as a recomp/lean bulk.
    I am going to drop 3ish% BF and focus purely on lean mass as oppose to just bulking and not worrying about fat.. I don’t like looking sloppy, I perform my best at around the 10% mark.

So goal this cycle is: gain 3-4kg of lean mass, more if possible… and drop few percent in BF to get me to around the 10% mark.

Let’s go!"""

Sounds like a good goal Eduke! I'm glad I could motivate you ... LOL If I reach my goal of 9% BF and maintain my current muscle (maybe build back and legs a bit) I will be more than happy with the end result, and will be a winner no matter what.
    Friday will end week two of the tren cycle and it should start to kick in. My biggest concern is how the tren will effect my HIIT in the morning? I already reach heart rates of 153BPM when in the high intensity part of the routine. At 56 my max 100% heart rate is 164BPM, so at 153 I am at 93% max heart rate. If the tren kills my cardio vascular I guess I will be dropping the resistance on the elliptical down a bit. I will also have to fight the urge to go heavy, if I re-injure my shoulder or make my tennis elbow worse I could end up dead in the water.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 05-15-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Sounds like a good goal! I'm glad I could motivate you ... LOL If I reach my goal of 9% BF and maintain my current muscle (maybe build back and legs a bit) I will be more than happy with the end result, and will be a winner no matter what.
    Friday will end week two of the tren cycle and it should start to kick in. My biggest concern is how the tren will effect my HIIT in the morning? I already reach heart rates of 153BPM when in the high intensity part of the routine. At 56 my max 100% heart rate is 164BPM, so at 153 I am at 93% max heart rate. If the tren kills my cardio vascular I guess I will be dropping the resistance on the elliptical down a bit. I will also have to fight the urge to go heavy, if I re-injure my shoulder or make my tennis elbow worse I could end up dead in the water.
    Yeah, tren sucks on CV. Its one of those things, just have to sacrifice the level HIIT you do during the cycle, the tren will still do its part! The CV, lifting and nutrient partitioning , the deficit and accuracy your implementing you'll smash your goal, easy peasy lemon squeezey.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Yeah, tren sucks on CV. Its one of those things, just have to sacrifice the level HIIT you do during the cycle, the tren will still do its part! The CV, lifting and nutrient partitioning , the deficit and accuracy your implementing you'll smash your goal, easy peasy lemon squeezey.
    I hope so .... I have been working my ass off. It's funny I get more support from this forum then I do my friends. My friends think I am crazy, of course none of them workout.
    Like you I have a couple events that I have to attend during this comp. I have a 4 day camping/boating trip planned over Memorial Day weekend and then a 10 day Country Music festival camping trip. Hodag Country Festival Typically I drink like a fish from 10AM to 3AM almost every day and don't workout. This year I am going to find a gym and limit drinking to a lot of water ... maybe some Vodka mixed in.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    """Hey guys.

Let’s go!"""

Sounds like a good goal Eduke! I'm glad I could motivate you ... LOL If I reach my goal of 9% BF and maintain my current muscle (maybe build back and legs a bit) I will be more than happy with the end result, and will be a winner no matter what.
    Oh shit, last night the 51 Y/Ogot up to 180 on HIIT. It seemed so much easier without the tren . Should I be dead? It did not seem like very much effort at all compared to my struggles while on tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information