Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Surgery – Log (Pre OP, OP, Post OP – Training/Recovery/Gear)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    So... I've been thinking long and hard over the past week about a plan of action.

I have decided to come off test completely and attempt a restart now that i have time before my operation, I figured i cant do much at the moment and I wont be able to train for a while post operation so if i'm going to give it another go now's the best time. I don't want to be reliant on testosterone for the rest of my life so I've got nothing to loose... I was able to get TRT with my clinic by timing my blood work to make sure my T was low so i could get a script. My last restart failed because i mentally couldn't handle it and didn't give it enough time despite me feeling ok.

Anyway, plan of action below: If it doesn't work then it doesn't work and ill carry on.. Ill be loosing size either way post operation...

Last shot of Test 180mg done 09/11 start below 23/11.

Day 1-15: HCG 1500IU E3D
    Day 1-15: Nolva 20mg ED
    Day 15-42: Nolva 40mg ED
    Day 15-42: Clomid 100mg ED

8 weeks post PCT get blood work

P.S , will also be posting here https://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-...month-b-c.html
    Stay positive, dont rush back in, and remember that muscle memory eill take you right back to max in one cycle.

Stay positive is the biggest thing. I know I would be crushed and angry if I was going through it.
    I would just sit around sulking and come apart. Its not that bigga deal and when you come back you can join the most improved contest and mop up!
    Lol

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Stay positive, dont rush back in, and remember that muscle memory eill take you right back to max in one cycle.

Stay positive is the biggest thing. I know I would be crushed and angry if I was going through it.
    I would just sit around sulking and come apart. Its not that bigga deal and when you come back you can join the most improved contest and mop up!
    Lol
    Thanks brother and will do.

Am doing everything I can training wise and my nutrition is spot on, confident all will be fine just need to focus my mind on other things when I crash and think ahead!

Haha, sounds like a good strategy to win a most improved comp in the new year!
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information