Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: OBS is back

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

OBS is back

as many of you know... He has apologized and asked to come back... I feel we can all get past things and move on...
    wango, Chark, Charlie67 and 8 others like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    as many of you know... He has apologized and asked to come back... I feel we can all get past things and move on...
    I personally am very happy and I mean that most sincerely. Looking forward to trading posts with him again - easily one of my favorite members! This truly is great news!
    Chark, Fluidic Kimbo and Brokenobs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Thank you for having me back. I will make a post as soon as things are switched around.
    *Actually I guess since this will be added I can go ahead*
    Last edited by Obs; 10-02-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    This latest renaissance on the forums would go swimmingly with a rule change to allow me to post nudes (in appropriate contexts of course). I have more ideas that could potentially augment the user experience on this board.

By the way Obs there's also been a yoga revolution during your brief hiatus, we've even got SampsonAndDelilah on board if you scroll down to the bottom:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...2311-yoga.html

And by the way everyone, I want it to be know I've never -- not even on one occasion -- been upset by our satire.
    Brokenobs likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome home, O!
    Brokenobs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    I would like to apologize to everyone for my behavior. I went insane near last winter. I'm sorry everybody that I was mean to on here. He was just the beginning of my train running off its tracks. I got what I deserved.

I became a major alcoholic drinking nearly three fifths of whiskey a day. I started chasing women and doing drugs and lost most of my games I came off steroids for quite a while. I did my absolute worst.

I don't have the drive or the anger that I used to. My lower back is worse than ever not at the moment but when it goes It goes. I spent a great deal of last winter barely able to walk.

I mopped up blood from my house and broke stuff nearly killed people I loved. Tried to fight half of the people in my town. Scared the shit out of my neighbors and most people that know me. I've been in firearm standoffs because of crazy ass women I screwed. I've been detox and retox.

I can't really barely look at myself in the mirror anymore and the past I've been on his going to kill me if I don't stop but I'm back on gear finally and one more tree job then I'm going to get a gym membership. And that's the only thing that's going to save my life. Church and Alcoholics Anonymous didn't do the job.

When a really driven motivated person screws up I suppose that's the way it goes. I was arrogant and full of anger though. And the world couldn't take it out of me so I guess I took it out of myself.

Obs
    I know that some people had to have read this title and are thinking "oh shit."

I'm not the same guy you knew before I assure you

Obs
    I hung up A Thin Blue Line flag at my house because the cops were always here trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. I figured I owed it to them.
    I hope I get the chance to fill you all in on some of this crap some of the details are a little sketchy and my memory isn't that great I can't remember a lot of shit that went on here on this board. Alcohol has a way of taking your memory and twisting it and distorting it until you can't tell dreams from reality I found out the hard way.
    almostgone likes this.

No need to dwell on the past... however, you do need to work on you... get on track and move forward and prove what you have said is true...

And yes everyone will not agree with my choices and I know that... but well you are not me haha... no seriously, we have to know when to move on and help our friend's to better times...
    Brokenobs, Chark, Quester and 2 others like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenobs View Post
    I hung up A Thin Blue Line flag at my house because the cops were always here trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. I figured I owed it to them.
    I hope I get the chance to fill you all in on some of this crap some of the details are a little sketchy and my memory isn't that great I can't remember a lot of shit that went on here on this board. Alcohol has a way of taking your memory and twisting it and distorting it until you can't tell dreams from reality I found out the hard way.
    Just glad you managed to get through it all and are still in one piece, man. Now just take it one day at a time and rebuild.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I know AA and Al-Anon talk about making amends, but I was at an Al-Anon meeting 2 weeks ago and I made the point:

Instead of making amends, you can just move. Learn Spanish and go live out your days in the Canaries.
    I think that should be Step 13 if you're stagnant on Step 12.
    Brokenobs and *Admin* like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Just glad you managed to get through it all and are still in one piece, man. Now just take it one day at a time and rebuild.
    Willdo good to see you btw

No need to dwell on the past... however, you do need to work on you... get on track and move forward and prove what you have said is true...

And yes everyone will not agree with my choices and I know that... but well you are not me haha... no seriously, we have to know when to move on and help our friend's to better times...
    I don't have a choice anymore. My Rowdy days have got to be over. Believe It or Not There is Lifestyles out there harder on you than bodybuilding LOL

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I know AA and Al-Anon talk about making amends, but I was at an Al-Anon meeting 2 weeks ago and I made the point:

I think that should be Step 13 if you're stagnant on Step 12.
    Lol!

Exactly!!
    Brokenobs likes this.

Obs
    I used to tell my ex " isn't it good to know that I'll never be an alcoholic or drug addict."

Back when I used to make her cry because she wanted to go have drinks with friends and I wouldn't do it and I would go to the gym instead because I wasn't going to sacrifice gain for a good time.

Damn I pulled a 180 on her real quick. It'll be fun to get back to where I was

Obs
    You guys never got to meet my buddy grizzly I'm going to try to get him to sign up here but I doubt he does. He is a national strongman competitor and mentors athletes and Soldiers with PTSD and depression. He is one of the only reasons that I am still alive. He interrupted a suicide attempt where I was hanging myself. He was in my little town of a thousand people for 8 years before I ever met him just a little while before my break down.

And yeah he's been through more crap than I can ever dream of and battle with the same stuff. He had to move to Texas recently to get some help from the VA with his mental issues but he is doing much better now and hopefully moving back soon. He got to see me at my very worst and I can't believe he put up with me.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-02-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Looks like you have gotten soft admin. Never thought I would see the day you let cunts back on.
    Obs likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I know that some people had to have read this title and are thinking "oh shit."

I'm not the same guy you knew before I assure you

I hope part of you is still there brother, you’ve always been good in my book. Like AG said, welcome home Obs!
    almostgone and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Looks like you have gotten soft admin. Never thought I would see the day you let cunts back on.

Hope you’re being sarcastic or silly. If not, may you never know struggle, redemption or forgiveness. It gets lonely in an ivory tower

I disappeared for a while too Obs, was trying to get right with myself and shared my struggles with pain pills after my cancer fight. It’s not perfect yet, but it’s better. Incremental steps and grace when I come up short.

All I saw in the mirror was someone weak and undeserving. You aren’t alone in the fight and am so happy and proud that you’ve come back to share your story. We are ALL worthy of forgiveness and love.

You were always good to me, always. I know SO many in this brother and sisterhood feel the same way. If someone doesn’t, they don’t have to click a link or read a post…simple as that.

War Child started off my day in style and fucking Obs is closing it out for me. Fuck ya, what a day!

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Hope you’re being sarcastic or silly. If not, may you never know struggle, redemption or forgiveness. It gets lonely in an ivory tower
    Yeah all good mate. You've been here long enough to see how many people were banned over the decades and very few come back. OBS was always good in my books.

Remember that junkie crazy mike, he was insane.
    Obs and SampsonandDelilah like this.

I remember, totally insane.

All good brother, it’s why I asked. Tough to read between the lines sometimes

Cheers
    Euroholic likes this.

I agree… getting soft but healing comes at a price to us all...
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Obs
    I disappeared for a while too Obs, was trying to get right with myself and shared my struggles with pain pills after my cancer fight. It’s not perfect yet, but it’s better. Incremental steps and grace when I come up short.

All I saw in the mirror was someone weak and undeserving. You aren’t alone in the fight and am so happy and proud that you’ve come back to share your story. We are ALL worthy of forgiveness and love.

You were always good to me, always. I know SO many in this brother and sisterhood feel the same way. If someone doesn’t, they don’t have to click a link or read a post…simple as that.

War Child started off my day in style and fucking Obs is closing it out for me. Fuck ya, what a day!
    Well thanks brother I'm glad to see you're doing good. I appreciate the kind words. There's not a whole lot of me left but there will be soon. I think I aged more in the past year than in the past 10 years
    I remember, totally insane.

All good brother, it’s why I asked. Tough to read between the lines sometimes

Cheers
    I know Euro. I new he was probably joking. It's good to hear from you again Euro

Fucking Obs man, that makes my day.

I figured Euro was, like I said my ability to read sarcasm sometimes is diminished, I didn’t mean any harm or disrespect. Any man that has a .338 Lapua has my respect for sure

Fuck ya Obs, welcome home brother. Can’t wait for Chark to see.

(Appreciate you Admin)
    almostgone, Chark and Obs like this.

I figured Euro was, like I said my ability to read sarcasm sometimes is diminished, I didn’t mean any harm or disrespect. Any man that has a .338 Lapua has my respect for sure

(Appreciate you Admin)
    After shooting a box it feels like mild concussion. Like someone has kicked you in the head, but it feels amazing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17848214-B5CD-4AFF-BFD2-04132D3A47CF.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	471.8 KB 
ID:	181359

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

I know Euro. I new he was probably joking. It's good to hear from you again Euro
    Good to see you are going good bull.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Welcome back man!!!
    Don't beat yourself up too much bro, you are a damn charismatic, funny and caring person that pulls people in. Sure, you had/ have some demons that needs a good beating, but you can handle em and the board us damn supportive.
    Reminds me off the song of BMtH "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim".
    Well, pull their arms off and swim to shore, we have some bbq ready

After shooting a box it feels like mild concussion. Like someone has kicked you in the head, but it feels amazing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17848214-B5CD-4AFF-BFD2-04132D3A47CF.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	471.8 KB 
ID:	181359

Makes me insignificant with my 7MM mag or my .308 lol

She’s a beauty
    Obs, almostgone and Euroholic like this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Takes a man to admit his faults, even though I don’t know why you were banned to begin with. But hey Here’s to a new start! Worst drug I’ve seen is alcohol and it’s a shame is so socially acceptable.

Glad I did! It was good texting with ya bro!

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Glad I did! It was good texting with ya bro!
    Hell ya, you too! Just wait til I make it down south!
    warchild and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Welcome back man!!!
    Don't beat yourself up too much bro, you are a damn charismatic, funny and caring person that pulls people in. Sure, you had/ have some demons that needs a good beating, but you can handle em and the board us damn supportive.
    Reminds me off the song of BMtH "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim".
    Well, pull their arms off and swim to shore, we have some bbq ready
    Glad to see you're around man you've been through a lot of stuff yourself.

Obs

(Appreciate you Admin)
    Thanks again everyone good to see you all again

Hell ya, you too! Just wait til I make it down south!
    Anytime! Just let me know!

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    I saw the title, and after recovering my senses could think: there goes the neighborhood...

Welcome back bro...!!!

Warning: New to the boards? Fasten your seat belts; shit's about to get real...!!!
    SampsonandDelilah and Obs like this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back OBS. I hope you get through whatever demons you are facing and come out better on the other end. Accepting help and even more so, asking for it, is difficult for most and I am happy to see you have someone you can talk to. Wish you nothing but a healthier you!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Noway. Seriously. If this soab is alloved to get closer to the steroid .com forum servers than 1000 miles or worse, get access as a guest even the next 100 years, im def out. I delete the Castle. And my account. AND...downtalk steroid.com in all Norway and Europe, so noone will join u americans from here. The lord of the Shits fucked up. Dont have me fuck up the forum.
    Keep steroid.com forum great again. Let Obs be history. We dont need him. He has no knowledge whatso ever. His legs are so skinny. My grandmother would be ashamed using them.
    Come on, man..

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-03-2021 at 04:45 AM.
    Obs likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sil, keeping it low key as usual.
    Quester, Cylon357 and Obs like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Sil, keeping it low key as usual.
    He deserves much much worse but i have grown up since last time. More calm now.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information