Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: ex gf vent

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Well your friend needs a samsung or lg phone.
    Go to google play and download turbo vpn app.
    Connect to the vpn and go back to google play.
    Dowload orbot and orfox apps.
    Open the orfox browser it should auto connect to orbot.
    Congratulations! You are officiall on the dark web.
    From there search "hidden wiki" and copy down the .onion url for "torch" search engine and enter it into the orfox web browser. From there you can search things beyond your wildest dreams.

To make you experience more fufilling and less dangerous use a laptop with the hard drive removed and a bitcoin paid vpn with a live operating system such as TAILS booted. Do this from public wifi never in the same place away from security cams and congratulations... You are a Ghost.
    I love this forum!!!!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I love this forum!!!!
    Careful...
    There are things there that will literally make you more disgusted at the human race than you ever thought you could be.

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned
    Sure!
    Always interested
    Earlier this year during the Summer, I gave Hindu beads to a guy in a psychiatric unit so that he could chant "hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare".

So he started chanting and his welbeing improved greatly, and then they discharged him home. A few months later I saw him back in the psychiatric unit, and this time around the nurses took his beads off him because he wasn't allowed have anything that could be a ligature (e.g. shoe laces, belts).

My solution to this was to go in to see him with a frisbee, and to superglue 108 beads around the edge of the frisbee so that he could hold it like a steering wheel and run his finger over the beads as he rotated the frisbee and chanted "hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare".

So I made the frisbee that day and gave it to him and he started chanting with it. Then a few weeks later I decided to make a second one, and I was gonna send it to a Hindu temple near me, but instead your gf can have it.
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    My "friend" is always looking to increase his arsenal.
    I wish. I hear it's easy to make. But I'm saying I'd like to be exploded to smithereens when I go

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    Earlier this year during the Summer, I gave Hindu beads to a guy in a psychiatric unit so that he could chant "hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare".

So he started chanting and his welbeing improved greatly, and then they discharged him home. A few months later I saw him back in the psychiatric unit, and this time around the nurses took his beads off him because he wasn't allowed have anything that could be a ligature (e.g. shoe laces, belts).

My solution to this was to go in to see him with a frisbee, and to superglue 108 beads around the edge of the frisbee so that he could hold it like a steering wheel and run his finger over the beads as he rotated the frisbee and chanted "hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare".

So I made the frisbee that day and gave it to him and he started chanting with it. Then a few weeks later I decided to make a second one, and I was gonna send it to a Hindu temple near me, but instead your gf can have it.
    We dont need it as much as they might but appreciate the thought. We don't chant, we pray.
    BG and almostgone like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I wish. I hear it's easy to make. But I'm saying I'd like to be exploded to smithereens when I go
    I want a bullet.

Pain doesnt get but so bad.
    Easiest way I can think of to go would be slin though.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Here's the prob Couch. Matter is neither created nor destroyed. There is no smithereens. It just becomes a wider pattern of liquefied protein & fat. A mess that your family/friends will be responsible to clean up.

Don't ask me how I know

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Here's the prob Couch. Matter is neither created nor destroyed. There is no smithereens. It just becomes a wider pattern of liquefied protein & fat. A mess that your family/friends will be responsible to clean up.

Don't ask me how I know
    Well if I was terminally ill, and on my death bed. Like if I had brain cancer and was given 90 - 120 days to go, I'd like to have my entire CNS destroyed with explosive, massive amounts of explosive.

Or I'd like to dive into a black holecsnd become "spaghettified" where you just become a strand of liquid matter.

Now here's the cool part, the small dense black holes will create spaghettification, but the larger less dense are said to be survivable, but can't test theory, as even radio signal can't over come the gravity.

So the guy doing the experiment will be the only one to know, either it alll ends, or you get expelled into another dimension.
    Old Duffer likes this.

I actually don't know how my exgf did it. I do know that she had a few ampules of Lidocaine in a bag beside her bed (her sister was a vetenerian). I had been considering getting the autopsy report, or maybe even just the death certificate. I suppose I'd be interested to see if she made any preparations, like if she asked someone to take care of her daughter for a day or two.

My "bereaved through suicide" support group is actually on tonight and I haven't been in months and months so I might try go.

Just as an aside, I had suspected for a long time that a girl here in my town had lost her father through suicide, and yesterday one of the guys at work told me that he drove his car into a lake on purpose.
    Last edited by Kimbo Almond; 11-28-2018 at 07:33 AM. Reason: typo
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I actually don't know how my exgf did it. I do know that she had a few ampules of Lidocaine in a bag beside her bed (her sister was a vetenerian). I had been considering getting the autopsy report, or maybe even just the death certificate. I suppose I'd be interested to see if she made any preparations, like if she asked someone to take care of her daughter for a day or two.

My "bereaved through suicide" support group is actually on tonight and I haven't been in months and months so I might try go.

Just as an aside, I had suspected for a long time that a girl here in my town had lost her father through suicide, and yesterday one of the guys at work told me that he drove his car into a lake on purpose.
    I hate the way it goes sometimes.
    Its a hell of a ride though.

Guys I went to that Bereaved Through Suicide support group yesterday and I benefited so much from it. You should consider going to one, Obs, Proximal.
    Last edited by Kimbo Almond; 11-29-2018 at 04:10 AM.
    Obs, Old Duffer and Proximal like this.

Obs
    Guys I went to that Bereaved Through Suicide support group yesterday and I benefited so much from it. You should consider going to one, Obs, Proximal.
    I am good man

If anything I need anger management and a threesome with my gf and some other girl.
    Josh577 likes this.

I am good man

If anything I need anger management and a threesome with my gf and some other girl.
    I remember my 2nd gf ten years ago cried when I suggested another girl
    Obs likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    TY Kimbo, appreciate that. I'm ok though.

I don't know if you are familiar with the philosophy of negative responsibility. But I look at things this way: between my chemical needs - alcohol, AAS & f'n Starbucks, I'm looking at about $1000 per month.

Do you realize how many people I could feed, protect from deadly diseases like malaria, or could provide water or shelter for with that amount? How many lives could be saved?

Oops, forgot my TRT is covered by insurance, my bad, that's just alcohol & Starbucks lol.

Yet I continue those habits & don't feel guilt. Am I a bad man I wonder?

I hope that you find peace Kimbo, really do.
    Last edited by Proximal; 11-29-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    But I look at things this way: between my chemical needs - alcohol, AAS & f'n Starbucks, I'm looking at about $1000 per month.

Do you realize how many people I could feed, protect from deadly diseases like malaria, or could provide water or shelter for with that amount? How many lives could be saved?

Yet I continue those habits & don't feel guilt. Am I a bad man I wonder?
    I suppose one thing to consider, before you consider if you are selfish, is what quality of life would you have without these supports?

Obs
    I remember my 2nd gf ten years ago cried when I suggested another girl
    I dont blame her.
    Thats why I dont lol

Proximal is offline Banned
    I suppose one thing to consider, before you consider if you are selfish, is what quality of life would you have without these supports?
    Sorry, I meant that to be a rhetorical question.

I'm doing well Kimbo, I hope you can give yourself peace.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

This def helps, helped me at least - so far
    Obs likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information