Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: 10 Things About Me

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

10 Things About Me

This gives us a chance to get to know our newer members and get to know our established members even better. It has been done before on this and other forums, but I thought it might be fun to revisit. It’s easy: just share ten things about yourself that we may not know.

I’ll start.

1. I dropped out of high school and left home when I was seventeen.
    2. I am a wine expert by trade. I can look at a bottle and tell you grapes, region, style, soil types, and food pairings.
    3. I am happily married. My wife stayed over after our second date and never left lol. We just clicked.
    4. Part of my face is paralyzed from getting elbowed in a fight many years ago.
    5. My drink of choice is Irish Whiskey, neat.
    6. I can play the drums.
    7. When I was a teen I had an obsession with Mopar muscle cars and drove a Plymouth ’Cuda for a while.
    8. I trained in Muay Thai.
    9. I also trained to be an EMT, though I never did it for a career.
    10. Cooked eggs... Can’t stand them! So gross! I like them raw.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Awesome idea for a thread ernst

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Omg my reply didn’t work lol

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Awesome idea for a thread ernst
    Didn't we have a 3 or 5 things about me thread a few weeks back?
    Obs likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Didn't we have a 3 or 5 things about me thread a few weeks back?
    I started it a couple months ago. 5 things.
    Obs likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Shall we settle on 7 then, lol.
    Charlie67, Old Duffer and Obs like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    10 things....
    1) I’m somewhat of a lawyer I’ve represented myself every time I’ve dealt with court including two divorces, various criminal charges and always won.
    2) strangely despite popular belief I prefer relationships and don’t have very much hit and run experience. Yes I believe in love.
    3) it’s easier to name the main stream steroids I haven’t tried than those I have (no primo, anadrol , proviron , oral test, ment,npp, also base no Esther except winny)

4) i started reasearching steroids at 13 years old which is 22 years ago also when I started lifting weights seriously.

5)I’m a home wrecker I stole a woman from someone worth more than 100 million yet we’re not together.

6)my sperm is frozen somewhere just in case

7) my 2nd wife tried to kill me after she got out of jail.

8)I once had sex 10 times in a day. I gave it to her 9 times in the ass before work and hit the pussy once before I passed out. (This is the girl who tried to kill me many times)

9)I was the youngest Mercedes salesman in Canada when I was 22. Stayed 7 years

10)when I was 16 I dated a hyper glycemic model and I was with her all the tim. I went up to 241lbs at 16 when I got fed up. In 4 months cut to 185 and could dunk at 6’2 and yes I’m white.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    1) I have a BS in Chemistry - back when we were converting lead to gold
    2) Married now 33 years. One n only. I've never cheated on her. Physically anyway
    3) I was amateur NASCAR crew-chief a while. Very amateur!
    4) Raced NHRA Street Stock 2 years. Built, then sold a 9 second AMX. One of my prouder accomplishments actually
    5) play banjo. See amateur noted above
    6) Retired at 55. Busier now than then!
    7) wifee n I have tried the Swinger Lifestyle thing. Trouble is wifee can never find a dude as goid as me; always left unsatisfied.

P.S. there are a lot of loose screws in The Lifestyle!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    LOL damn! I even searched to see that this had not been done in a while. I wasnt around a couple months ago.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I forgot about that already.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    1) I have a BS in Chemistry - back when we were converting lead to gold
    2) Married now 33 years. One n only. I've never cheated on her. Physically anyway
    3) I was amateur NASCAR crew-chief a while. Very amateur!
    4) Raced NHRA Street Stock 2 years. Built, then sold a 9 second AMX. One of my prouder accomplishments actually
    5) play banjo. See amateur noted above
    6) Retired at 55. Busier now than then!
    7) wifee n I have tried the Swinger Lifestyle thing. Trouble is wifee can never find a dude as goid as me; always left unsatisfied.

P.S. there are a lot of loose screws in The Lifestyle!
    Haha, I might be the only one on the board that gets that joke...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Haha, I might be the only one on the board that gets that joke...
    Alchemties.
    MuscleScience and Old Duffer like this.

Here’s a few.

1. All-time favorite job that gave me peace of mind was hand digging foundations for large head stones in a cemetery near Chicago. Very old cemetery, head stones were large & ornate. Grave diggers couldn’t help or use equipment as they belonged to a grave diggers union.
    2. Topless waiter in a male strip bar while trying to find first teaching job.
    3. Moved to Los Angeles with wife. Wilt Chamberlain gave me a 10 during a dunk contest we had (9.5 foot rim). The gym has a solid rep for basketball, Wilt worked out there regularly & once a year we had something similar to an All-Star weekend with 3 point shooting, dunk contests, etc.
    4. Some a-hole in a beautiful white Caddy convertible was driving 50 mph and f’n up traffic. I pulled up next to him ready to flip the dude off. It’s Arnold, smoking a huge cigar. Gave him the nod, got a nod and thumbs up back.

Los Angeles is a surreal place. The wealth is freakish, the devotion to appearance ridiculous, but there is something cool about it.
    ghettoboyd, EDCG19, Obs and 2 others like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Here’s a few.

1. All-time favorite job that gave me peace of mind was hand digging foundations for large head stones in a cemetery near Chicago. Very old cemetery, head stones were large & ornate. Grave diggers couldn’t help or use equipment as they belonged to a grave diggers union.
    3. Moved to Los Angeles with wife. Wilt Chamberlain gave me a 10 during a dunk contest we had (9.5 foot rim). The gym has a solid rep for basketball, Wilt worked out there regularly & once a year we had something similar to an All-Star weekend with 3 point shooting, dunk contests, etc.
    4. Some a-hole in a beautiful white Caddy convertible was driving 50 mph and f’n up traffic. I pulled up next to him ready to flip the dude off. It’s Arnold, smoking a huge cigar. Gave him the nod, got a nod and thumbs up back.

Los Angeles is a surreal place. The wealth is freakish, the devotion to appearance ridiculous, but there is something cool about it.
    Very interesting
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Here’s a few.

Wow man there’s some good stuff in this post!
    Proximal likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Here’s a few.

Wow, man I'm a big fan of Arnold's work, never met him but damn that's a great fucking story to have
    KennyJ and Proximal like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    1. God and family are the most important things in my life. (Personally I feel like I need to start going back to church). No offense intended for people with different beliefs.
    2. The best thing that ever happened to me was because I got a girl pregnant on a one night stand. I got a call a couple of months after that night and thought my friend was messing with me because I told him I didn’t know a girl by that name. I finally remembered that I had slept with the girl and my daughter changed my life for good. When I talked to the girl I told her don’t worry and that I was going to do everything necessary. We never got together but get along great to this day.
    3. I was a drug addict for a few years and no matter what people say you can defeat it. That’s why I say “was”.
    4. I once delivered a QP of weed to a friend of mine in an official box with a normal label just like it was a normal stop on my delivery route while working for the biggest delivery service there is.
    5. I love hunting and fishing.
    6. I love trucks and old drag cars and the smell of burnt rubber and the smell of the gas from drag cars.
    7. I used to play the violin (fiddle) but quit because I loved playing sports more.
    8. I almost cut my foot completely off because I had the pull cord off my 3 wheeler and the metal spokes that connect to the parts of the pull cord were exposed. I got my foot too close and it caught my foot and pulled it right in there.
    9. If you’re a true friend of mine I’ll literally give you the shirt off my back if you need it.
    10. This last one is the hardest to say because I was a coward for doing it. One of my friends wife kept coming on to me and I finally gave in and slept with her. It still bothers me to this day because I consider myself a very loyal person. It happened when I was young and I can assure you I haven’t repeated that mistake and never will. I never had a problem getting women and that just makes me more of a coward for doing it.

Ernst I had to edit my post and add another one. I left out one of the best years of my younger life.
    I lived with 2 strippers for about a year. They would drive to New Orleans and work for 2 or 3 nights and have the rest of the week off. They even had friends over all the time. My guy friends just saw me when they saw me that year. I did what any man would do. We had a lot of parties and I saw a lot of interesting things. I contributed every time I got the chance.
    Last edited by KennyJ; 12-21-2018 at 05:18 PM.
    ghettoboyd, Proximal, Obs and 1 others like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    1. God and family are the most important things in my life. (Personally I feel like I need to start going back to church). No offense intended for people with different beliefs.
    2. The best thing that ever happened to me was because I got a girl pregnant on a one night stand. I got a call a couple of months after that night and thought my friend was messing with me because I told him I didn’t know a girl by that name. I finally remembered that I had slept with the girl and my daughter changed my life for good. When I talked to the girl I told her don’t worry and that I was going to do everything necessary. We never got together but get along great to this day.
    3. I was a drug addict for a few years and no matter what people say you can defeat it. That’s why I say “was”.
    4. I once delivered a QP of weed to a friend of mine in an official box with a normal label just like it was a normal stop on my delivery route while working for the biggest delivery service there is.
    6. I love trucks and old drag cars and the smell of burnt rubber and the smell of the gas from drag cars.
    7. I used to play the violin (fiddle) but quit because I loved playing sports more.
    8. I almost cut my foot completely off because I had the pull cord off my 3 wheeler and the metal spokes that connect to the parts of the pull cord were exposed. I got my foot too close and it caught my foot and pulled it right in there.
    9. If you’re a true friend of mine I’ll literally give you the shirt off my back if you need it.
    10. This last one is the hardest to say because I was a coward for doing it. One of my friends wife kept coming on to me and I finally gave in and slept with her. It still bothers me to this day because I consider myself a very loyal person. It happened when I was young and I can assure you I haven’t repeated that mistake and never will. I never had a problem getting women and that just makes me more of a coward for doing it.
    Very cool
    Proximal and KennyJ like this.

Damn interesting life Kenny. Pleasure to meet you.
    KennyJ and Obs like this.

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    1. I joined the army at 17 (delayed entry) and served in the early 90's (Desert Storm) to avoid jail time
    2. I am an alcoholic with just over a year sobriety
    3. I have been a bricklayer for 22 years and owned a masonry construction company for 18
    4. I have been married 3 times (first one at 18)
    5. I like to spend free time in the winter running a trap line
    6. I am loyal. I would charge the gates of hell with a mouthful of ice water for you if I consider you a friend
    7. I raised my son from 6 months to 12 years old as a single father (he is now 27)
    8. Over the years I have had enough stitches to make a quilt
    9. I have an affinity for Ford Super Duty diesel duallys (currently have 3)
    10. Pretty girls have gotten me in trouble more than a few times in my life. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    1. I joined the army at 17 (delayed entry) and served in the early 90's (Desert Storm) to avoid jail time
    3. I have been a bricklayer for 22 years and owned a masonry construction company for 18
    6. I am loyal. I would charge the gates of hell with a mouthful of ice water for you if I consider you a friend
    7. I raised my son from 6 months to 12 years old as a single father (he is now 27)
    10. Pretty girls have gotten me in trouble more than a few times in my life. :-)
    You had me at trap line and Ford Super Duty.
    ghettoboyd and Obs like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Ernst- Mopar rules!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ernst and ghettoboyd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    First off, TY sir for serving!

Secondly, congrats on the sobriety!

Third, welcome to an incredible forum with a remarkable group of members!
    Old Duffer, Obs, KennyJ and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries
    I’ll do a couple at a time and comeback and edit:

1. I have ADD and hate repetitive work,
    2. Been training for 24 years and I swear in that time
    By body has changed 3 different times.
    3. I love to fish, it’s my addiction.
    4. Finally met the woman I’m meant to be with at
    38 years of age and it’s like all the bad in my life
    Melted away and was worth it all. Should have
    Been smart and met her 15 years ago.
    5. She is also addicted to fishing, even more than me
    So we are spending our monies on fishing trips.
    6. I use to think Money and things brought happiness
    Now I know it’s love, Tren and freaky muscles.
    7. I want to start meeting people from the Forum in
    RL. I’ve been friends with guys like BG, Cape,
    AG, Nach, etc longer than most of my RL friends.
    How cool would it be to Train with guys like OB or
    Kel?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

KennyJ is offline Member

Kel?
    What type of fishing do y'all like the most?

Kel?
    A wonderful wonan and love. MS, you’ve won the lottery, congrats!

BTW, you, wouldn’t want to work out with me. In the gym, I hate everyone, lol.

Blog Entries
    What type of fishing do y'all like the most?
    We love salt water, but we both will fish for anything. Just got back from trout fishing 2 weeks ago and it was a blast.
    KennyJ likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

KennyJ is offline Member
    We love salt water, but we both will fish for anything. Just got back from trout fishing 2 weeks ago and it was a blast.
    Try some bass fishing. Largemouth or smallmouth either one is a blast.
    ghettoboyd and Family_guy like this.

Blog Entries
    Small mouth is something I just recently have had access too. I’m kinda addicted to them and them redeye Rock bass i think they are called.
    KennyJ likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    1-I’m 27 years old and I feel like I’m finally getting the meaning of what life is about now(ha ya right!)

2-my family is the most important thing in the world to me and my undying devotion to them has caused a lot of problems with my wife. My mother committed suicide when I was 9 and I can’t let go of my family but I have gotten way better about living my own life!

3-I was a drug addict since age 14. Heroin addict from 18 till a few months ago. Been sober for 4 months now!

4-I don’t get paid nearly enough for how fucking good I am at my job! I’m in retail management btw.

5-I can’t wait to do my first cycle even though I know I still have a lot if natural gains to make. I’m just super impatient at times.

6-I cheated on my wife mupltiple times and I regret that more than anything. Drugs made me a different person but that’s no excuse. I’m still paying for it. My wife will probably never trust me again but we are working through it slowly.

7-I had a dream of being a male escort for a long time. This might sound conceited but I know women would pay a lot to spend a couple hours naked with me. Hahahaha

8-all of my free time is spent either at the gym or with my daughter and wife. My daughter is almost 2 years old and I missed out on a lot of her life because I was fucked up on drugs. I can’t wait to spend time with her every single day.

Fuck well that’s 8 things at least! Lol

Got one more

9-My wife has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me and she’s the most beautiful, amazing, and strongest person I’ve ever know. She’s put up with my bullshit for a long time and never let me down once. I literally wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for her. I can’t imagine life without her.

10-I’m quitting smoking now. I smoked for 10 years a pack a day but I am done. I’m using the nicotine patch and it’s helping a lot. I’ve been 5 days without a smoke. I’m finally ready mentally to quit.
    Last edited by Family_guy; 12-21-2018 at 03:17 AM.
    Ernst, Obs, KennyJ and 2 others like this.

Bass fishing is the shit! Never fished anywhere there was small mouths though...
    KennyJ likes this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    GREAT thread and thank you all for sharing! I will be brutaly honest lol

1. My family and relatives have f'cked me up as much as they have given me a strong sense of love. I can't see it yet as 'm not a parent, but it seems hard when you have your own personal battles.
    2. I've been bullied large parts of my life and was truly insecure and sensitive until I got 20, being the joker saved me most of the pain. Still fight with insecurities today as some know. Even became a security guard
    just to build some self-esteem in tough situations.
    3. I became very popular at 19 - 20 and a few years forth, but because of my insecurities and being "odd", I lose most of it all and still try to fight myself back there instead of living now and growing up.
    4. Lost my virginity when I was 19, now I've had sex with maybe 10 white girls and hundreds of asian. Never any condom (risk is a turn-on) and gotten 3 std:s - clams and gon
    5. Was a scammer for 1 year when I was 22, my biggest regret and I'm still in debt because of it.
    6. Truly despise living in Sweden, but stay here because I miss my family way too much otherwise.
    7. Extremely open and easy-going person who will easily make you tell me your darkest secrets in a day lol
    8. I have been beaten 7 times so far without affecting me and never hitting back, but went mental on 7 guys for punching my friend one time.
    9. I secretly hate women because I have a hard time agreeing with their behaviour and mind, but still need them or I break down.
    10. I have a tendency of always going back to exes, no matter the cost.

Happy Holidays!
    ghettoboyd, Ernst, Obs and 3 others like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    1-I’m 27 years old and I feel like I’m finally getting the meaning of what life is about now(ha ya right!)

2-my family is the most important thing in the world to me and my undying devotion to them has caused a lot of problems with my wife. My mother committed suicide when I was 9 and I can’t let go of my family but I have gotten way better about living my own life!

3-I was a drug addict since age 14. Heroin addict from 18 till a few months ago. Been sober for 4 months now!

4-I don’t get paid nearly enough for how fucking good I am at my job! I’m in retail management btw.

5-I can’t wait to do my first cycle even though I know I still have a lot if natural gains to make. I’m just super impatient at times.

6-I cheated on my wife mupltiple times and I regret that more than anything. Drugs made me a different person but that’s no excuse. I’m still paying for it. My wife will probably never trust me again but we are working through it slowly.

7-I had a dream of being a male escort for a long time. This might sound conceited but I know women would pay a lot to spend a couple hours naked with me. Hahahaha

8-all of my free time is spent either at the gym or with my daughter and wife. My daughter is almost 2 years old and I missed out on a lot of her life because I was fucked up on drugs. I can’t wait to spend time with her every single day.

Fuck well that’s 8 things at least! Lol

Got one more

9-My wife has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me and she’s the most beautiful, amazing, and strongest person I’ve ever know. She’s put up with my bullshit for a long time and never let me down once. I literally wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for her. I can’t imagine life without her.

10-I’m quitting smoking now. I smoked for 10 years a pack a day but I am done. I’m using the nicotine patch and it’s helping a lot. I’ve been 5 days without a smoke. I’m finally ready mentally to quit.
    Very good job.
    You keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine. The gym has saved a lot of peoples lives.
    Proximal and Family_guy like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Ernst, I had to edit my post. I left out one of the most exciting things and just thought about it today
    Ernst likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Bass fishing is the shit! Never fished anywhere there was small mouths though...
    Actually there are not any smallmouth where I live only largemouth. I know they are very fun to catch and eat though. Largemouth are my favorite fish to eat other than white perch. You just can't beat fried white perch. As far as largemouth you prob already know the bigger ones don't taste as good. The ones that are between 1-2 pounds are hard to beat. I love to sit down and gorge myself on fried largemouth and fries with a jar of dill pickle spears
    Family_guy likes this.

Obs
    1. One time I woke up and went to look out the window at the sunrise. I realized there was no window so I kicked a hole in the wall and hung a heat lamp on the wall stud. I stood there enjoying the view for 15 minutes with my morning coffee. This is actually bullshit but this is how my mornings feel.

2. I actually intended to have kids with my ex wife. There were no accidents. I have since questioned wtf I was thinking lol

3. I am basically anti social though I try not to be at times. I havent really kept contact with a friend in my life other than here.

4. I am an extreme type A personality and a horribly deep thinker. It is a huge character flaw. I think about what I choose. This makes normal conversation an annoyance when I am already in deep thought which is pretty much constantly. My type A traits push the envelope past safety or logical reasoning but it is my nature and I would sooner die than deny it.

5. I have no capacity for narcissism. If I feel I have used someone for personal gain I would not be able to live with myself. I hurt someone past the point of
    what they deserved once for using me. That act placed guilt on me that will follow me to my grave and I don't want forgiveness.

6. I just bought a tens unit and hooked it to the gf's who ha.
    It sucked. Its not powerful enough. Get a 12v model.
    She did laugh her ass off though.

7. I have no patience. Its frustrating. I try, I fail.

8. People have walked harder paths than me and I try not to be so judgemental. I have pondered the deepest parts of the human psyche, I am goid at reading people in first person encounters, and I can see myself being guilty of many of the things I despise some people for. Though I also see that I would hate myself for it.

9. I love genuine people. They are the rarest thing there is. Just knowing someone cares and will be there at the end gives me peace that can't be found anywhere else. I am my own worst enemy and push people away way too quickly. I can turn away from someone like a spent cigarette if I decide we don't work together. I have done this to much of my family and regret it.

I was going to wait till after Christmas but... I am 32 and I had never been attached to an animal in my life. I will probably post this in a thread later again.
    December fourth this year we lost our buddy Tren the squirrel. He was high maitenance as hell and I didn't realize the void he would leave.

Actually there are not any smallmouth where I live only largemouth. I know they are very fun to catch and eat though. Largemouth are my favorite fish to eat other than white perch. You just can't beat fried white perch. As far as largemouth you prob already know the bigger ones don't taste as good. The ones that are between 1-2 pounds are hard to beat. I love to sit down and gorge myself on fried largemouth and fries with a jar of dill pickle spears
    I’ve actually never eaten any fish I’ve caught. I just catch and release. I’m not a fan of fish really
    KennyJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    GREAT thread and thank you all for sharing! I will be brutaly honest lol

1. My family and relatives have f'cked me up as much as they have given me a strong sense of love. I can't see it yet as 'm not a parent, but it seems hard when you have your own personal battles.
    2. I've been bullied large parts of my life and was truly insecure and sensitive until I got 20, being the joker saved me most of the pain. Still fight with insecurities today as some know. Even became a security guard
    just to build some self-esteem in tough situations.
    3. I became very popular at 19 - 20 and a few years forth, but because of my insecurities and being "odd", I lose most of it all and still try to fight myself back there instead of living now and growing up.
    4. Lost my virginity when I was 19, now I've had sex with maybe 10 white girls and hundreds of asian. Never any condom (risk is a turn-on) and gotten 3 std:s - clams and gon
    5. Was a scammer for 1 year when I was 22, my biggest regret and I'm still in debt because of it.
    6. Truly despise living in Sweden, but stay here because I miss my family way too much otherwise.
    7. Extremely open and easy-going person who will easily make you tell me your darkest secrets in a day lol
    8. I have been beaten 7 times so far without affecting me and never hitting back, but went mental on 7 guys for punching my friend one time.
    9. I secretly hate women because I have a hard time agreeing with their behaviour and mind, but still need them or I break down.
    10. I have a tendency of always going back to exes, no matter the cost.

Happy Holidays!
    I never used a condom before I met my wife either! Hahahah no std though thank god
    KennyJ and Fiskevatten like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    1. One time I woke up and went to look out the window at the sunrise. I realized there was no window so I kicked a hole in the wall and hung a heat lamp on the wall stud. I stood there enjoying the view for 15 minutes with my morning coffee. This is actually bullshit but this is how my mornings feel.

2. I actually intended to have kids with my ex wife. There were no accidents. I have since questioned wtf I was thinking lol

3. I am basically anti social though I try not to be at times. I havent really kept contact with a friend in my life other than here.

4. I am an extreme type A personality and a horribly deep thinker. It is a huge character flaw. I think about what I choose. This makes normal conversation an annoyance when I am already in deep thought which is pretty much constantly. My type A traits push the envelope past safety or logical reasoning but it is my nature and I would sooner die than deny it.

5. I have no capacity for narcissism. If I feel I have used someone for personal gain I would not be able to live with myself. I hurt someone past the point of
    what they deserved once for using me. That act placed guilt on me that will follow me to my grave and I don't want forgiveness.

6. I just bought a tens unit and hooked it to the gf's who ha.
    It sucked. Its not powerful enough. Get a 12v model.
    She did laugh her ass off though.

7. I have no patience. Its frustrating. I try, I fail.

8. People have walked harder paths than me and I try not to be so judgemental. I have pondered the deepest parts of the human psyche, I am goid at reading people in first person encounters, and I can see myself being guilty of many of the things I despise some people for. Though I also see that I would hate myself for it.

9. I love genuine people. They are the rarest thing there is. Just knowing someone cares and will be there at the end gives me peace that can't be found anywhere else. I am my own worst enemy and push people away way too quickly. I can turn away from someone like a spent cigarette if I decide we don't work together. I have done this to much of my family and regret it.

I was going to wait till after Christmas but... I am 32 and I had never been attached to an animal in my life. I will probably post this in a thread later again.
    December fourth this year we lost our buddy Tren the squirrel. He was high maitenance as hell and I didn't realize the void he would leave.

I socialize rarely. I can socialize as a teacher or a therapist doing my job, but outside of that, HATE & avoid it.

My wife has her friends & social life & we co-exist perfectly in our eyes.

I’ve posted more on this forum, then I’ve said to my co-workers in 20 years.

We adopted the cat of a friend that killed himself. I was insanely in love within 24 hours and refuse to travel & leave him.
    Ernst, Obs and KennyJ like this.

I’ve actually never eaten any fish I’ve caught. I just catch and release. I’m not a fan of fish really
    I love sushi!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information