Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Aquarium Fish Tank

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I honestly don't see anything wrong with that.

Scientist do shit like that all the time and even worse
    I'll be taking out of extinction an animal that roamed the earth 50,000 years ago.

I'm basically creating a dinosaur.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    I'll be taking out of extinction an animal that roamed the earth 50,000 years ago.

I'm basically creating a dinosaur.
    Shit, while your at it, my little girl been asking for a dragon for Xmas for 3 years, think you can give it wings too?

Like bat looking wings.
    KennyJ likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never know what your going to get with him, we were going with safe then sorry.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Never know what your going to get with him, we were going with safe then sorry.
    I was thinking he would maybe turn one into Lemmywinks from South Park.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gerbil_up_the_ass.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	175929

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    One can only hope

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Weird ass annoying little shit.

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Weird ass annoying little shit.
    If you want, Obs, I can run an experiment on you personally. I can administer a special hormone to you to make you grow a pair.

I must warn you in advance though, Obs, because if you do submit to my experiment and if you do actually grow a pair, then you might finally after all these decades attend a support group to address the inexpressible sorrow and unfelt pain from your past arising from the suicide of a relative you admired.

You can call me a lot of things, Obs. Call me weird, call me silly, call me foolish, call me backwards, call me an antagonist and a bully. But you can't call me a coward -- I've made big mistakes in life, I've hurt people deeply and I've seen the darkest places in my soul. But for several years now I have put immense effort into facing myself, facing my mistakes, facing my evil actions, looking at myself warts and all. Three different rehabs in three different religions in the past 4 years. I could have cowared many times and given up, I could have been content to be a prick all my life, or to kill myself, or to kill the people in my way. I've decided instead to do something that has taken more bravery than anything I have ever done (and probably will ever do). You can't call me a coward.

I'm a pretty decent fighter, I was No. 1 in Ireland at my weight (64kg) in Thai boxing 10 years ago. But put the two of us in a room and close the door and I won't stand a chance against you. You're about a foot taller than me and 40kg heavier than me... I might get a few punches and kicks in but you'd only have to catch me hard two or three times to stun me and finish me off.

So if I you ever think I'm saying I'll dominate you physically, then please realise that I'm not talking about that kind of strength and domination.

Put the two of us eye to eye, though, and I reckon I'd take you. I reckon you're brave enough to throw a punch when you have to or fire a weapon when you have to (and to retain your dignity in doing so), but I don't think you have the stones to stare into the mirror in complete silence without any distraction.

There came a point in my own personal recovery when someone said to me "You know what, Tom, you give fantastic advice to everyone around you, about relationships, anxiety, how to move forward in life, but you don't seem to take any of your own advice".

Obs, you've started threads on the forum here about depression and suicide, sharing brilliant information to help people dig themselves out of their hole, but you're happy to sit in your own hole and remain there while you send out telegrams to help outsiders.

You have been annoying and pestering me here on the forum for the past month. I don't care why and I don't care where you're going with it. People reading this right now might think that you have offended me and that I'm motivated by malice to get back at you.

I've definitely been wound up to the point of feeling the need to publicly write this to you, but what do you reckon is my motive? Do you reckon I'm sitting here thinking "I'm gonna humiliate and ruin him", or do you suppose I might be thinking "Maybe I'm one of very few people on this planet who can speak harshly to him and actually reach him".

I see great potential in you. I think of those guys like Alan Watts, Radhanath Swami and Sadhguru who use their wisdom, intelligence, kindness and life experience to help dozens, hundreds and thousands of people all over the world. You post stuff on this forum that is up there with the likes of these people I've mentioned.

But what I predict for your life from this point in time onward is bleak. You have lost sight of "cause and effect" in your diatribe about how enlarged organs are caused by being huge rather than caused by steroids . You'll continue as a big doser and you'll extract one or two more decades out of this universe before you follow Rich Piana.

I'm not a mind reader, and I'm not your own personal shrink or midnight talker. I am steadfast though in my personal opinion that there is something in your history that you refuse to relinquish your grip on. I reckon this thing is Mark's suicide.

Look at the stuff you're posting lately (one liners), and compare it to the beauty and eloquence of your thread "The ripple of one life": https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-one-life.html

I've just spent twenty minutes trying to find the post where you told me, "We notice you, son" but it looks like the entire thread was removed. You lifted a great burden from me the day you blossomed your kindness to compose that message.

I think there is a freedom in store for you if you're willing to put work into yourself. You can go to a bereaved through suicide support group once and never go back again. You might take nothing from it, but how can you argue that it isn't worth one evening in your life. I go to one monthly for 2 hours.

In the meantime I'll tolerate you out of a sense of gratitude I feel toward you for picking me up when I was low. And out of kindness too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information