Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Found $10K in a purse today and returned it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly I would be more concerned about the IDS and police badge and if it was some kind of sting or? Why would a little old lady have a police badge or multiple IDs? I think instead of calling the person and giving it back to them I would have been more inclined to turn it over to the police.

I definitely believe in karma and you did the right thing as far as not keeping it. Personally I don't care if someone is poor or well-off you still have to choose to do the right thing or not. There are plenty of rich people who would have kept it and I'm sure just as many poor people who would have returned it.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Multiple Ids, a police badge AND a wad of cash... that was not a little old lady, that was someone about to make a run for it!

Well, wait a minute. It could have been a little old lady about to make a run for it. :shrug

Good on you for giving it back regardless!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL that is a fact for sure that no matter what good did you do or how you word something there is always someone who will find something that's wrong with it.

I have it happened to me all the time but usually it's my own fault because I like to play The Devil's Advocate.

Don't sweat the little things. You still did the right thing by not keeping it no matter what the reason was.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Cool. Couldn't care less about what you think "the point" of this is lmfao.

Go read what you wrote and look at all the generalizations you've said. I'm not gonna even put effort into this argument which is akin to a 10 year old's.

This is a great example why I tend to keep to myself, people are gonna whine and bitch and be cunts about EVERYTHING. Rather not deal with that. I could have saved a fucking dying baby and some twat is gonna whine and bitch and I'm wrong because X or who the fuck even knows. My awesome life shall not be brought down
    XnavyHMCS and fiddlesticks like this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Honestly I would be more concerned about the IDS and police badge and if it was some kind of sting or? Why would a little old lady have a police badge or multiple IDs? I think instead of calling the person and giving it back to them I would have been more inclined to turn it over to the police.

I definitely believe in karma and you did the right thing as far as not keeping it. Personally I don't care if someone is poor or well-off you still have to choose to do the right thing or not. There are plenty of rich people who would have kept it and I'm sure just as many poor people who would have returned it.
    byts: Very well said here!!!

Damn!!! WTF has this thread evolved into?

I was bent outta shape a week ago about a thread that I had started and there were a few "unwarranted" jabs thrown at me, but now I can see; this is just "par for the course"...

Good luck gents!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post

I was bent outta shape a week ago about a thread that I had started and there were a few "unwarranted" jabs thrown at me, but now I can see; this is just "par for the course"...

Good luck gents!!!
    Not sure on your post but Not ‘par for the course’ imho.

OP made broad brush statements and then got annoyed when called out on the generalization. Everyone Is responsible for their response.

https://youtu.be/3UO2A2p-19A

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

My friend said it could have been a sting but I feel like the fact it took the one cop that did come like 15 mins to get there made it seem legit. And it was multiple of her IDs , license, Sam's club card etc
    lovbyts likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Not sure on your post but Not ‘par for the course’ imho.

OP made broad brush statements and then got annoyed when called out on the generalization. Everyone Is responsible for their response.

https://youtu.be/3UO2A2p-19A
    It's only ok to generalize against rich people, can't generalize against poor people!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post

Good luck gents!!!
    People like to be annoying cunts on the internet and bitch and complain about everything, especially facts and statistics, people HATE those things.

Where as these people like to be miserable moping bastards (and .. dare I say this is why they aren't in the "rich" category?!?!") I don't go back and forth with this bullshit. Usually I say what I want and that's it. My fire won't be put out.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 04-06-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    redz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    People like to be annoying cunts on the internet and bitch and complain about everything, especially facts and statistics, people HATE those things.

Where as these people like to be miserable moping bastards (and .. dare I say this is why they aren't in the "rich" category?!?!") I don't go back and forth with this bullshit. Usually I say what I want and that's it. My fire won't be put out.
    Dude you're a fucking dick head. And most of your posts are indicative of mild retardation.
    clarky. and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Dude you're a fucking dick head. And most of your posts are indicative of mild retardation.
    Nah actually I'm awesome and 100x better than you could ever be . Your physique looks like complete shit btw. People like you on gear make me laugh so hard.

This is new levels of horseshit. Make a post detailing me doing an incredibly good deed and end up with some parasites calling ME retarded lmao.

I'm so retarded that within like 8 weeks of posting I got the knowledgeable member thing.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 04-06-2019 at 01:22 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    It's only ok to generalize against rich people, can't generalize against poor people!
    Don’t generalize. Period.
    tarmyg, clarky., charger69 and 3 others like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cool. Couldn't care less about what you think "the point" of this is lmfao.

Go read what you wrote and look at all the generalizations you've said. I'm not gonna even put effort into this argument which is akin to a 10 year old's.

This is a great example why I tend to keep to myself, people are gonna whine and bitch and be cunts about EVERYTHING. Rather not deal with that. I could have saved a fucking dying baby and some twat is gonna whine and bitch and I'm wrong because X or who the fuck even knows. My awesome life shall not be brought down
    You say all that Immature shit and say people are at the level of 10 year Olds.

Your part reason why people don't want to be on the forums.

Your come backs are so pathetic. Lol

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Couldn't have summed it up any better

Nah actually I'm awesome and 100x better than you could ever be . Your physique looks like complete shit btw. People like you on gear make me laugh so hard.

This is new levels of horseshit. Make a post detailing me doing an incredibly good deed and end up with some parasites calling ME retarded lmao.

I'm so retarded that within like 8 weeks of posting I got the knowledgeable member thing.
    Wow you got an award on a forum .. how the world must look up upon your superdrol driven body.

You talk mad shit about couches body and frame, where the fuck are your pics ?

All you do is talk alot of shit and have nothing to show for it.

A real man doesn't act out of defenseman, he acts out of action.

Calling me every name in the book shows not just me but everyone on this board what kind of ignorant fuck you are.

The fact that you have to go as low as to shit on his physic is just sad.

He came along way and looks fucking awesome ... Wheres your natty pics bruh ?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    You say all that Immature shit and say people are at the level of 10 year Olds.

Your part reason why people don't want to be on the forums.

Your come backs are so pathetic. Lol

Btw bro in case you didn't learn in 3rd grade "your" is possessive.

I'm the reason people dont want to be part of forums? Because I've actually been successful with this hobby and say the harsh reality of how to succeed in it?

Btw bro in case you didn't learn in 3rd grade "your" is possessive.

I'm the reason people dont want to be part of forums? Because I've actually been successful with this hobby and say the harsh reality of how to succeed in it?
    Show pics ... You talk mad shit . And if you really want to be all cool and mock me on my grammar I can give a fiddle fuck . It's a forum .. I will make tons of typos and spell shit wrong and I am fine with that .

I don't need to prove anything to you ... Continue to try and insult me as you feel nothing but shit for yourself ...hence the guy who brags about being well off and still taking money from an old lady.

Everything you say basically contradics itself ..
    You probably voted for Trump lol

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I disagree with your assessment of his physique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

You're in summit county correct?

Want to meet up?

I'm also benching over twice body weight , are you?

Here's a rundown of your knowledge;

1) You and your boys test gear and find more often than not amphetamine and other illicit rec. street drug in the oils and tabs. Then you make a statement that most all ugl is underdosed and spiked with drugs to give them a "kick"

2) when you use tren base you hallucinate. And tell others they will possibly too.

3) cane sugar mixed in water at about 1000 calories is the highest quality source of calories for bodybuilding.

4) every one uses sdrol wrong, @ 10mg it's the best AAS you've ever used.

There's lots more stupid stupid comments you make regarding your "gear expertise". The only time you sound remotely intelligent is when you are copy and pasting shit you dug up in first page search results on Google.

Then you constantly try to interject "name drops" about material possessions you own.

I've Said it before, and I stand by it, you are a very very talented troll. That's about it.

Feel free to post pics of yourself.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 04-06-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Blog Entries
    You're in summit county correct?

Want to meet up?

I'm also benching over twice body weight , are you?

Here's a rundown of your knowledge;

1) You and your boys test gear and find more often than not amphetamine and other illicit rec. street drug in the oils and tabs. Then you make a statement that most all ugl is underdosed and spiked with drugs to give them a "kick"

2) when you use tren base you hallucinate. And tell others they will possibly too.

3) cane sugar mixed in water at about 1000 calories is the highest quality source of calories for bodybuilding.

4) every one uses sdrol wrong, @ 10mg it's the best AAS you've ever used.

There's lots more stupid stupid comments you make regarding your "gear expertise". The only time you sound remotely intelligent is when you are copy and pasting shit you dug up in first page search results on Google.

Then you constantly try to interject "name drops" about material possessions you own.

I've Said it before, and I stand by it, you are a very very talented troll. That's about it.

Feel free to post pics of yourself.
    Mmk. For reference I said the PAIN caused by the suspenion injection is why I hallucinated.

I've posted pics on that wicker thing prior.

And just for reference, you are the person who claims to never have seen testosterone enanthate at 200mg/ml. The default pharmaceutical concentration? Yeah. That's 50x more ridiculous than anything I've ever said.

It's almost like I've actually succeeded and got great results following my "crazy advice". Perhaps you should follow suit.

I shall not respond to any more bullshit. You and that Chris guy both look natural and are hilarious jerking eachother off. Bless you both. Btw Chris I sincerely hope you never have used anything besides TRT because you look hilariously bad.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 04-06-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Mmk. For reference I said the PAIN caused by the suspenion injection is why I hallucinated.

I've posted pics on that wicker thing prior.

And just for reference, you are the person who claims to never have seen testosterone enanthate at 200mg/ml. The default pharmaceutical concentration? Yeah. That's 50x more ridiculous than anything I've ever said.

It's almost like I've actually succeeded and got great results following my "crazy advice". Perhaps you should follow suit.

I shall not respond to any more bullshit. You and that Chris guy both look natural and are hilarious jerking eachother off. Bless you both. Btw Chris I sincerely hope you never have used anything besides TRT because you look hilariously bad.
    Yeah I saw your pics on wickr. No definition, just poofy water weight.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I saw your pics on wickr. No definition, just poofy water weight.
    I am not a bullshitter, you are right I don't try to stay lean all the time.

That would be unhealthy as fuck and disastrous imo.

That being said I have visible abs so it would be absurd to say no definition or poofy.

I am not a bullshitter, you are right I don't try to stay lean all the time.

That would be unhealthy as fuck and disastrous imo.

That being said I have visible abs so it would be absurd to say no definition or poofy.
    Once again attacking our avatar pics ... You in my.opinion are a fucking loser and that's the best you got ?

Stating couch has never seen test E at 200mg is more absurd then the things you state ?

You literally make the children I work with , which are autistic children look like they can do collage calculus.

It frustrates me how fucking stupid you are.
    Go take B12 and bulk up bruh

Proximal is offline Banned
    Actually Fiddle, you took a cheap shot at me months ago regarding my physique and I called you on it. To some degree I owe you a bit of gratitude because I get motivated when I’m pissed.

To the point of the matter; I would be curious to see pics of you here on THIS forum, because THIS is where you are insulting other’s physiques. I think it’s only fair, TY.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I'm young which amplifies how "well off" i consider myself, own a house got no debt and have great jobs where I can make 10k really easily over like 6ish weeks at least in warm weather if I kick it into high gear ( my adderall prescription is useful ..). I'm not Bill Gates but 10k isn't a huge deal to me. Taking it wouldn't have done much for me. probably buy a 3rd macaw with it.. or build a pond lol
    If I only made $1,666 a week only in the warm weather I would have kept it.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Actually Fiddle, you took a cheap shot at me months ago regarding my physique and I called you on it. To some degree I owe you a bit of gratitude because I get motivated when I’m pissed.

To the point of the matter; I would be curious to see pics of you h THIS forum, because THIS is where you are insulting other’s physiques. I think it’s only fair, TY.
    I also get more motivated when i am pissed. All this silly bullshit simply adds to my fire. That being said my life is generally very bs free and I deal w next to no stress most days so any stress that does come my way kind of rattles me to the core since it's amplified. This shit is interrupting my results in life and also the hobby itself. Everyone including myself should discontinue posting. And I'm fucking the typing up because my new phone's screen is falling out so expect that.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 04-06-2019 at 06:12 PM.

I also get more motivated when i am pissed. All this silly bullshit simply adds to my fire. That being said my life is generally very bs free and I deal w next to no stress most days so any stress that does come my way kind of rattles me to the core since it's amplified. This shit is interrupting my results in life and also the hobby itself. Everyone including myself should discontinue posting. And I'm fucking the typing up because my new phone's screen is falling out so expect that.
    Waiting on pics as well as everyone else ..

Way to avoid the obvious.
    You're one of those guys ..I mean boys that talks a huge game and shows no proof of it and yet insults anyone that challenges those bullshit words ...

Let's see that body bruh ...
    And curious what you do that you're making 10k in a matter of a few weeks.

You're one of those people who talks alot of shit.

Show pics ... You talk mad shit . And if you really want to be all cool and mock me on my grammar I can give a fiddle fuck . It's a forum .. I will make tons of typos and spell shit wrong and I am fine with that .

I don't need to prove anything to you ... Continue to try and insult me as you feel nothing but shit for yourself ...hence the guy who brags about being well off and still taking money from an old lady.

Everything you say basically contradics itself ..
    You probably voted for Trump lol

HEY!!! WTF...???

You guys better slow it down, because we're gonna wake up "papa" Cape Buffalo (my favorite Mod)...

Furthermore: I voted for TRUMP...

*Trump 20/20 Vision!! Go Team USA!!! (now go break my balls because I am an ex-service member living abroad, it's a long story)
    redz likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this is an interesting thread. after a couple shots of whisky maybe I'll have something to add
    Chrisp83TRT and XnavyHMCS like this.

German89 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is an interesting thread. after a couple shots of whisky maybe I'll have something to add
    what are you drinking tonight?

tomorrow i have a little bottle of glenlivet founders reserve waiting for my guy and I. both of us never had it so, hopefully it's good. if it is, i'll get more. i am dying to try glenfiddich fire and cane - that sounds delicious.
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    what are you drinking tonight?

tomorrow i have a little bottle of glenlivet founders reserve waiting for my guy and I. both of us never had it so, hopefully it's good. if it is, i'll get more. i am dying to try glenfiddich fire and cane - that sounds delicious.
    I'm on the poor bodybuilders whisky diet (you know, money for food and drugs only). I just spent a ton of $$ at Costco on steak and salmon . so its cheap Seagrams 7 whisky tonight . I'd prefer a Jameson Irish whisky for this type of blend, or just an all out Jack Daniels or Makers Mark when 'taste' is what I'm really after.

funny thing is , now that I rarely drink (and not drinking like a fish) I could probably afford the better whisky. reward myself.. guess I'm in the cheap buzz and chill mood

Once again attacking our avatar pics ... You in my.opinion are a fucking loser and that's the best you got ?

Stating couch has never seen test E at 200mg is more absurd then the things you state ?

You literally make the children I work with , which are autistic children look like they can do collage calculus.

It frustrates me how fucking stupid you are.
    Go take B12 and bulk up bruh

I did say that regarding test E 200.

I stand corrected, I was referring to pharma grade test E. And lots of ugl's I've seen we're always e250.

But then I saw after a few guys posted that some ugl's here and there have it...

So I guess it's as common as it is uncommon I guess.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    I feel like everyone should take a step back and let this thread die...I know we're all pumped full and test and all but let's remember this is a place for productive advice and helping and supporting eachother.

Kumbiya muthafuckas

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Plus arguing on message boards is for poor people.
    redz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    Plus arguing on message boards is for poor people.
    Yeah, and fiddler has conclusively established the fact that he's not in this category...

Let it go gents...

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    I feel like everyone should take a step back and let this thread die...I know we're all pumped full and test and all but let's remember this is a place for productive advice and helping and supporting eachother.

Kumbiya muthafuckas
    Agreed.

Water under the fridge.
    fiddlesticks and XnavyHMCS like this.

Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Nobody asking the important questions like what type of purse was it and whether or not it matched the ladies outfit.
    XnavyHMCS, tarmyg and Couchlockd like this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

Here was my thought.

He counted out $10k and listed every item in purse on the way in to return it.

Sounds more like he took that into his car, dumped it out planned on keeping it then got noided about cameras in parking lot.
    .even if 10k was in all $100 bills it's a bit of a chore to count. As well as rummaging through every square centimeter of the purse.

I should let it go, but there's so much bullshit in this tall tale of chivalry it's clearly bs
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Nobody asking the important questions like what type of purse was it and whether or not it matched the ladies outfit.
    Looks like our esteemed member, of the female persuasion, German89 missed her cue...

Proximal is offline Banned
    Or another question (though theoretical), if there were sdrol or peanut butter in the purse, would he have returned that as well?
    fiddlesticks and XnavyHMCS like this.

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned
    Are you sure this wasn't for a hidden camera show? It sounds a little too perfect. . . 10 grand and a police badge and multiple ID cards.... sounds like it was planted there for a hidden camera show.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information