Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: I cant believe this fucking shit

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    In my opinion, his constricted blood flow capability, the left ventricular hypertrophy showed that his heart had to work extra hard, The doctor showed that it was enlarged for both his weight and size, and you know that it can get enlarged from having to work extra hard. it had massave blockages.

I’d be surprised if many of us here on the forum didn’t have an enlarged heart (generally the left ventricle) due to their body weight. I bet a good many of us here have Coronary Artery Disease as well. You’re point being what exactly?

He has severe arteriosclarotic heart disease, hypertensive heart disease, fentynl, methamphetamine, and morphine in his blood. All those three drugs are hard on a good heart, more so on a weak one.

Yes he had considerable coronary artery blockage. However because there was no evidence of myocardial infarction, it means that his cells received adequate blood and oxygen up to the time the heart stopped beating. Yup, he had a lot of drugs that easily could have magnified his cardiorespiratory distress, but was not the cause of death.

The hyoid bone was intact, wouldnt a severe trauma to neck, such a mans weight crushing it for an extended period of time, cause a fracture? I dont know, you are the anatomy expert. I will ask you.ji

The hyoid bone, just like the thyroid cartilage (Adam’s Apple) are located anteriorly (in front) and not in risk of injury in this position. Had it have been a choke hold using a baton across the fron of the neck; different story. This was lateral compression.

Additionally, there was no hemmorage of the cervical spinal column. Would there be evidence of that if there was trauma as suggested?

Not necessarily as the lateral cervical musculature, sternocleidomastoid and upper trapezius muscles are all robust even on a thinner person and extremely protective of the cervical spine with a force application in a lateral or even a slightly posteriolateral direction, if the officer rolled his knee a bit.

Since there was congestion and edema of the pulmonary parenchyma, which is responsible for the exchange of O2 and CO2 from the air we breathe in, it should be clear that getting good amounts O2 into his blood was a struggle, on a good day.

You would not be completely correct because a traumatic event such as his where his heart was progressively taxed more and more, DUE TO BEING CHOKED FOR 8 MINUTES, cause a backup pressure from the left atrium back into the capillaries that surround the alveoli and subsequently force fluid from the plasma into the alveoli causing pulmonary edema. On a good day if you had pulmonary edema, you would likely be having the same respiratory distress as you would with pneumonia, or he would have been the type of individual needing to have a rolling oxygen tank with him.

THe right coronary artery supplies blood to the lungs. Note the 90% narrowing at the begining part there.

Coronary arteries are on the heart. The PULMONARY artery comes from the right ventricle to the pulmonary trunk and then branches to the lung.

The left ventricle section of the heart was enlarged, as demonstrated by the boxcar shaped nuclei of the cells, that the doctor found. This makes the heart work much harder.

Given time, the individual starts to experience left ventricle insufficiency. This means that the heart is less effective of a pump. The enlarged left ventricle came as a result of the heart having to chronically work harder, not visa-versa. Being choked for 8 minutes makes the heart work harder as well, if you weren’t aware - one hell of a lot harder as a matter of fact.

When all these issues are taken into consideration, it should be clear that Floyd was overdue for some type of heart stopping episode, even without exerting himself by struggling needlessly with the cops.

Yup, he definitely was, as are millions of people in the USA, which is why it is the number one cause of death.

He brought the whole thing upon himself. He should have complied with directions to get into the backseat of the car, instead of struggling. you can hear his friend screaming at him on the tape to just get into the car. He said "Bro, Get up and get in the car right. I told you, you cant win, ive been watching the whole thing. Get up and get in the car right. I told you, but You didnt listen."

So, you’re arguing the police officers had a right to kill him for his defiance, even though clearly the police officers themselves or any citizens were in no danger what so ever with him pinned to the pavement

Thats an eyewitness that demonstrates with his dialog that Floyd fuckin around and was needlessly struggling with the cops.

”Needlessly” struggling as you are slowly being choked? Surely you can’t be serious? If this were the Eric Garner situation and he still posed some danger, it would be different. This guy was subdued and remained motionless yet was still choked further

Just an idea. Seek out if he had any recent ER, Urgent Care, or physician visits to establish just what and what he wasn’t physically experiencing or distressed by since apparently his cardiovascular disease was so advanced.

BTW, just which way is the officer’s weight shifted in those two pics? Watch where he places his left hand (bearing even more weight forward) on the video.
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-05-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Officer pushes older protester and then attempts to crush him with a large giant sphere. Older man dies of heart attack due to coronary artery disease.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I cant believe this fucking shit-931bcaec-fcad-4c64-b1ca-ce8588f09581.jpg  

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Officer pushes older protester and then attempts to crush him with a large giant sphere. Older man dies of heart attack due to coronary artery disease.
    Yeah, that old guy was almost dead anyway. Probably absconded from his nursing home before he caught the covid.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-05-2020 at 07:33 PM.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Just an idea. Seek out if he had any recent ER, Urgent Care, or physician visits to establish just what and what he wasn’t physically experiencing or distressed by since apparently his cardiovascular disease was so advanced.

BTW, just which way is the officer’s weight shifted in those two pics? Watch where he places his left hand (bearing even more weight forward) on the video.
    Viewing the latest video again, which I recently posted, there might be something to what you are saying about the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Damn. He was a walking drug store.
    Attachment 179059
    Of course. He probably started dying sitting in the car before the arrival of the cops. They said he was foaming at the mouth upon their arrival.

Then he fought them to avoid getting put into the police car. His friend told him to give it up.

Bottom line, once again, is that some fool who clearly was not physically fit enough to take on four young cops, nonetheless decided to do it, thereby causing his demise. If he decided to run a marathon, whould it be the marathons fault that he died? Unfortunately, you dont need a doctor's permission note of a clean bill of health to resist arrest. If you had to get the same medical clearance note from a doctor that you need to enter some physical competitions, or have medical proceedures done, there would be hardly any deaths while resisting arrest with physical force.

The cops surely didnt tell him to resist arrest and struggle. Thats all on him. If he complied, he would be sitting home with his family today. Even his friend was admonishing him to stop his shit and just comply. Blaming the cops is ridiculous.

I found this extremely odd from the ME report. Amazing, sizable cuts and abrasions on the face & the shoulders, but remarkably not so much of a scratch on the neck, when it is clear the neck is on the same pavement as the face and shoulders.
    It seems to suggest that there was not as much force placed on the neck as was placed on other areas, likely owing to the fact that the knee near the neck was only placed in that area to restrain and prevent his movement, and not to hold him down with pressure. You can tell proximity, but not pressure, from a shitty video like that.

Yup, you’re playing games. You know, I tried to be polite and view your posts as being earnest. I’m an educator and we view all questions and desire for learning as being sincere. You have proven yourself otherwise in these last posts, which are clearly contradictory.

As an educator, I’ll give you a “F” for academic proficiency, but you do get a gold star for effort. You spelled the big words correctly, we’re at least in the ballpark with your attempts to answering most of the questions, and your sentence structure was appropriate. Really a nice try. But, you literally haven’t a clue honestly to any of the jibberish that you have tried to pass off as medical knowledge.

Good luck with defending your next murderer; for your sake, I hope that it goes better. BTW, what do you do for a living? I’d suggest, you try to maximize your efforts there, because you come off as an idiot to me medically speaking - no offense intended of course .

A thousand pardons, sire. I don’t have any of the training and experience you have. I have only the medical knowledge of the average old guy, not in the medical field, and not in the fitness field. I never claimed any more than that. I am just someone who knows how to read and comprehend the written word. I read material in various professional journals in whatever field my interest happened to intersect with at the time, scientific, legal, medical, etc... and learn from them. I am not always conversant in the information, but I do get educated from it. I once got halfway through an online course on YouTube from M.I.T. on metallurgy because I was interested in the molecular action of some base metals I was welding for a buddy.

I guess you went to a better medical school than the doctor doing the autopsy. Maybe all your years spent interning and doing your residency in the best level 1 trauma centers in the busiest hospitals in the country, no doubt. Or was it in Iraq, in military trauma centers in war zones, where you saw all those fatal neck injuries.

And we can’t forget your years spent as a pathologist, performing and assisting in all those autopsies where the subjects met a traumatic end at the hands (or boots) of another.

We can see why you are imminently more qualified to call bullshit on the autopsy report.

You still haven’t given a plausible reason why a career professional medical examiner would jeopardize his reputation and career by throwing an autopsy, indeed likely to be the most closely examined and debated autopsy of the decade. The world is watching, why would he do it?

With all pun intended, that autopsy will surely be put under a microscope at the eventual trials, criminal and civil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To sum up my opinion, it was a case of police malpractice, calling for a civil remedy at best. When doctors mistakenly kill a patient during a procedure, they don’t arrest the doctor, let alone the whole operating room team.

The doctor gets sued, sometimes. Most often he keeps his job nonetheless.

These cops should have gotten sent for retraining if they didn’t show proficiency in their tactics. Charging them with Murder, not manslaughter, but Murder, was ridiculous.

It just showed the obvious lack of a spine that the DA has. He decided that, rather than conduct a deliberate, thoughtful investigation, taking all necessary time, he would instead bow to public pressure to just hang ‘em high.

That sissy boy mayor sounds more like an ACLU lawyer with his rhetoric and volatile speeches. He is encouraging the rioting by continually injecting race into every sentence.

His city is reaping what it is sowing with his divisive rhetoric. his phony singsong cadence, punctuated with racial pandering, just ensures that their city and America will be more divided than ever for the years to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Didnt anyone read the autopsy report? Read it before claiming the guy was murdered.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/henn...3700_Floyd.pdf

There were no injuries of the neck or throat area. There were several heart issues,

The coronary arteries are present in a normal distribution, with a right dominant pattern. Cross sections of the vessels show
    multifocal atherosclerosis, with 75% proximal and 75% mid narrowing of the left anterior descending coronary artery; 75%
    proximal narrowing of the 1st diagonal branch of the left anterior descending coronary artery
    ; 25% proximal narrowing of
    the circumflex coronary artery; and 90% proximal narrowing of the right coronary artery.
    Cross sections of coronary arteries, though not all ideally oriented, confirm the gross impression of atherosclerotic narrowing

No injuries in the neck area:

An incision from the back of the head to the lower back, extending onto both buttocks, is dissected subcutaneously to the
    lateral aspects of the neck, the shoulders, and flanks. No areas of subcutaneous hemorrhage, soft tissue contusion, or
    other occult injury are found in the posterior neck, right and left lateral neck,
    shoulders, back, flanks, or buttocks.

No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
    1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
    2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
    3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
    4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
    5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
    Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL

This guy had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

The cop didnt kill him, his heart gave out, it was 90% clogged in some areas. And he was recovering from COVID.

... The document includes, “This level of fentanyl can cause pulmonary edema. Mr. Floyd’s lungs were 2-3x their normal weight at autopsy. That is fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances.”

“[Baker] said that if Mr. Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he would conclude that it was an overdose death,” the document reads...

... A court document filed last week argues that there is a white spot on Floyd’s tongue in the body camera video that later disappears. Lane’s attorney claims it looks like “2 milligrams of fentanyl, a lethal dose.”

“All he had to do is sit in the police car, like every other defendant who is initially arrested. While attempting to avoid his arrest, all by himself, Mr. Floyd overdosed on Fentanyl,” the filing reads.

“Given his intoxication level, breathing would have been difficult at best. Mr. Floyd’s intentional failure to obey commands, coupled with his overdosing, contributed to his own death.”..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++

The George Floyd riots were based on A LIE.

Jacob Blake already had been in a violent confrontation with police, and a shot from a taser failed to subdue him. When he broke off the encounter and reached into his car, in an act of self-preservation, police were forced to presume that he was reaching for a weapon and shot him multiple times in the back. Police later found a knife in the floorboard of his car. There is incontrovertible video evidence that the Kenosha riots are based on A LIE.

There is zero corroborated evidence that Michael Brown had his hands up, was pleading "Don't Shoot!" or otherwise attempting to surrender when Officer Darren Wilson shot and killed him. 100% of the forensic evidence supports Officer Wilson's account that Brown had attacked him in his police cruiser, tried to steal his service weapon and beat him severely about the head. And when Officer Wilson saw Brown returning to his cruiser, he feared for his life and fired in self defense. Th Ferguson riots were based on A LIE.

We've got elements of the population that have been kept so spun up for so long over contrived grievances that they're perpetually on a hair trigger. All they need is a whiff of a rumor of mistreatment by police and they're ready to burn down their own neighborhoods in knee-jerk response. They're more inclined to take the word of the rumor-mongers than to wait for the complete story to come out and have no compunction about destroying private property or injuring innocent people to express their fact-less rage.

The worst thing about all this is it has cost America all of the hard-won advances in race relations since the start of the 20th Century. Because like as not, the face of not just these riots but of all the racial discord of late are the perpetrators of the most shocking crimes.

The 19-year-old Atlanta man who shot and killed an 8-year-old girl outside an Atlanta Wendys. A 22-year-old Birmingham, Alabama man who shot and killed an 8-year-old boy in a mall clothing store. A 22-year-old man in Galivants Ferry, North Carolina who shot and killed a 4-year-old boy. And the 25-year-old Wilson, North Carolina man who was so whipped up by false reports of police brutality that the coolly and calculatedly assassinated his neighbor's 5-year-old son.

The race of the victims varied but the murderer in every case was black.

And this doesn't include a number of children who also were shot and killed just this summer in all-black neighborhoods in places like Chicago, Philly & DC, who almost certainly but unconfirmedly also were killed by black men. Five children were killed nation-wide under these circumstances on the 4th of July alone.

Most adult Americans are parents, and there's nothing more horrific to a parent than the thought of the loss of a child, especially to an act of random criminal violence. What they will never forget, and what they will remember with the most horror, is the plight of these parents who have lost their most precious possession at the hands of black men acting out mindlessly and demonstrating zero respect for the laws of man and God.

Which is certain to cause a great many white Americans -- if not indeed most -- to revert to the same stereotypes and prejudices as their ancestors held several generations ago. So if the black community thinks it stands to profit from the rioting, if they think they have improved their future lot in the doing, they are sadly mistaken.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information