Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: I cant believe this fucking shit

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

I cant believe this fucking shit

Im wondering these days if i live in the United States or a third world country...what the fuck is going on?

This is pure fucking insanity i dont know which to be more mad at the political leaders or the domestic terrorists burning my fucking country from within?? What fucking gives??

This shit has to stop. Anarchy is on the rise. And i tell You President Trump you have really let me down sir. You’re supposed to be the man with the balls well sir they have shriveled and fell the fuck off.
    Godamn man..i hated Obama but fuck he fought terrorism better than you have at least it seems.

Last month police arrested gym owners to want to open their Godamn businesses up bc thats how they fucking survive right?! Well you fine them 500 dollars and arrest them if they dont comply. WTF ? Over a godamned glorified flu virus...hmmm ok. So now we have domestic terrorism burning and looting WHILE THE POLICE WATCH from afar ok yea that seems legit

This country has some major issues and im honestly worried. I guess its just every motherfucker for himself now

Sorry for the ranting i just dont know anymore. God bless you all and stay safe!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im wondering these days if i live in the United States or a third world country...what the fuck is going on?

This is pure fucking insanity i dont know which to be more mad at the political leaders or the domestic terrorists burning my fucking country from within?? What fucking gives??

This shit has to stop. Anarchy is on the rise. And i tell You President Trump you have really let me down sir. You’re supposed to be the man with the balls well sir they have shriveled and fell the fuck off.
    Godamn man..i hated Obama but fuck he fought terrorism better than you have at least it seems.

Last month police arrested gym owners to want to open their Godamn businesses up bc thats how they fucking survive right?! Well you fine them 500 dollars and arrest them if they dont comply. WTF ? Over a godamned glorified flu virus...hmmm ok. So now we have domestic terrorism burning and looting WHILE THE POLICE WATCH from afar ok yea that seems legit

This country has some major issues and im honestly worried. I guess its just every motherfucker for himself now

Sorry for the ranting i just dont know anymore. God bless you all and stay safe!
    excellent post brother
    SampsonandDelilah and Cuz like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    The solution to this kind of thing is so perfectly simple if people would quit taking the bait so goddamn easily all the time.

A cop unjustly murders someone. Skin color is irrelevant. A week or two later... said cop’s car blows up with him inside of it (or something of that nature). They don’t drag him through the streets. Everyone doesn’t fight everyone. Just a wink and a nod, and everyone knows that karma has complied. Checks and balances.
    The road and GearHeaded like this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    The solution to this kind of thing is so perfectly simple if people would quit taking the bait so goddamn easily all the time.

A cop unjustly murders someone. Skin color is irrelevant. A week or two later... said cop’s car blows up with him inside of it (or something of that nature). They don’t drag him through the streets. Everyone doesn’t fight everyone. Just a wink and a nod, and everyone knows that karma has complied. Checks and balances.
    edit delete post .. don't trust . I see you
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-02-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    I have never in my life owned or felt the need to own a firearm...i feel it is a necessity right now and i live in the piss ant state of Maine...i don't believe there is any real organization pushing this here, just a shit load of readnecks that want to be pissed about something... and who dosent right now i get it... but the protest turn riot/looting thing is happening here, FUCKING HERE!...in MAINE!!!...WTF...anyways... now to find a gun, im sure they are selling like crazy and may be hard to find but no one is taking anything from me...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I have never in my life owned or felt the need to own a firearm...i feel it is a necessity right now and i live in the piss ant state of Maine...i don't believe there is any real organization pushing this here, just a shit load of readnecks that want to be pissed about something... and who dosent right now i get it... but the protest turn riot/looting thing is happening here, FUCKING HERE!...in MAINE!!!...WTF...anyways... now to find a gun, im sure they are selling like crazy and may be hard to find but no one is taking anything from me...
    Ghetto I completely feel the same way now about being armed. Hell, im a southerner raised to hunt and fish. I got my first gun at 8 years old. I have never carried a gun up until last year. Im scared man, there is no fair fighting anymore people will simply blast you over an argument hell any argument. I got in a heated confrontation with a man a few years back over a parking space. He said it was his, bullshit no its not. It got pretty heated and yet this man was black. Did he hate men? Who knows...

The cop brutality thing. Yes they killed a black man. FOUR of them killed a black man, not one white cop that liberal media is pushing. Ok so instead of pushing for police reform were gonna burn cities, stores, private businesses, mom and pop stores barely surviving ...bc that’s justice right? Its simply barbaric and pure insanity.

Got off topic but the main point is i feel the same need to protect myself and my family

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    The guy gets murdered by the cop, cop gets arrested,cop gets charged with murder. What the fuck do these people want?
    The rioting has nothing to do with this dude getting killed it is just an excuse for these POS to steal and vandalize. If the morons were so upset about it being racist why the fuck didn't they go to a white neighborhood and riot instead of destroying their own.

As far as the riot I blame that on the local liberal governments no one else. When the shit started they should have stepped in and used any means necessary to stop the chaos. But instead they let them burn cop cars and beat innocent people so they didn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Our biggest city in SD (very tiny compared to most in other states) had protesters come from Minneapolis and try to start shit Saturday night. Our governor and the mayor had the National guard waiting for them. The protest was mostly peaceful but when the bricks started getting thrown the rubber bullets,tear gas and arrest started happening. They put a stop to it fast and no one was hurt (other than a lot o bruises from the bullets).

2 reasons SD does not have problems like this
    1. low population so no one gives a shit about us.
    2. 80% of the people carry and aren't afraid to use it protect our families and what is ours.

I am fucking amazed at the videos people take of other people getting beat up and saying how awful it is but not one person steps into stop it, in my mind that makes them just as guilty as the one doing the act. I realize us Midwestern people are raised a lot different but that shit wouldn't fly around here.
    Cuz and The road like this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

I cant believe this fucking shit

To no one in particular. Think about it. Say Floyd decided to run a marathon that day, knowing that he was high on fentanyl and recently was high on methamphetimine, and feeling the effects of long term suffering from Arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease.

If he then suffered a heart attack, would you blame the marathon?

You would be thought a fool if you did so.

Yet, you blame the cop for his death resulting from the same affirmative decision Floyd made, to get into a physical situation that he wasn’t physically up to.

Leave emotion out when considering the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-03-2020 at 09:25 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Go to the 6 min mark and listen to what he is saying. All of this is being orchestrated.
    The road and GearHeaded like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    The guy gets murdered by the cop, cop gets arrested,cop gets charged with murder. What the fuck do these people want?
    The rioting has nothing to do with this dude getting killed it is just an excuse for these POS to steal and vandalize. If the morons were so upset about it being racist why the fuck didn't they go to a white neighborhood and riot instead of destroying their own.

As far as the riot I blame that on the local liberal governments no one else. When the shit started they should have stepped in and used any means necessary to stop the chaos. But instead they let them burn cop cars and beat innocent people so they didn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Our biggest city in SD (very tiny compared to most in other states) had protesters come from Minneapolis and try to start shit Saturday night. Our governor and the mayor had the National guard waiting for them. The protest was mostly peaceful but when the bricks started getting thrown the rubber bullets,tear gas and arrest started happening. They put a stop to it fast and no one was hurt (other than a lot o bruises from the bullets).

2 reasons SD does not have problems like this
    1. low population so no one gives a shit about us.
    2. 80% of the people carry and aren't afraid to use it protect our families and what is ours.

I am fucking amazed at the videos people take of other people getting beat up and saying how awful it is but not one person steps into stop it, in my mind that makes them just as guilty as the one doing the act. I realize us Midwestern people are raised a lot different but that shit wouldn't fly around here.
    Good post brother. Black on Black crime not one soul bats a fuckin eye...
    Literally ALL white on black crime ....100 percent racism insighted right?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Let me ask what you guys think, im not trying to be an asshole, racist , out of line here. Just a general question

Do you feel if a cop, with spaghetti arms and legs is kneeling on your neck...do you feel you would die? On the backside of your kneck...not the front? Would it kill you?

With that being asked the official autopsy shown no signs of asphyxiation where as the private autopsy performed determined thats the cause of death. Just wanted to hear some opinions on that

Proximal is offline Banned
    Let me ask what you guys think, im not trying to be an asshole, racist , out of line here. Just a general question

Do you feel if a cop, with spaghetti arms and legs is kneeling on your neck...do you feel you would die? On the backside of your kneck...not the front? Would it kill you?

With that being asked the official autopsy shown no signs of asphyxiation where as the private autopsy performed determined thats the cause of death. Just wanted to hear some opinions on that
    As I have personally dissected a throat - yes, absolutely. The trachea is unprotected and easily collapsed. No-brainer.
    Ernst, The Deadlifting Dog and Cuz like this.

Good post brother. Black on Black crime not one soul bats a fuckin eye...
    Literally ALL white on black crime ....100 percent racism insighted right?

Agreed. Where are the protests when one homie offs another in the name of $ and or drugs?

https://www.intellihub.com/masonic-c...-george-floyd/

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Go to the 6 min mark and listen to what he is saying. All of this is being orchestrated.
    I agree it’s being orchestrated. But the real culprit is Russia. Twitter deactivated some accounts calling for violence and they were found to be posting from Russia. They are using our system of internet and social media freedom to form ent riots here. It’s agitprop.

We used to do it, decades ago, with leaflets and flyers to Latin American countries where we wanted to start revolutions favorable to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as usual , Cape buffalo is smart and totally awake !!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    As I have personally dissected a throat - yes, absolutely. The trachea is unprotected and easily collapsed. No-brainer.
    So you’re saying you believe the independent autopsy results rather then the official correct?

I think it was more of the side of his throat.
    You can definitely choke someone out by just applying pressure on one side of the neck.
    And the policeman was on his throat for nearly 9 minutes so...
    I think all of us could die.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George Floyd.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	179036
    Cuz and Proximal like this.

So you’re saying you believe the independent autopsy results rather then the official correct?
    I really was just responding to your post Cuz.

Between the PO kneeling on his neck and another kneeling on his back, it sure seems likely that he died from a lack of oxygen. Regarding this neck, that’s a lot of weight applied over only a few square inches.

For the record, I am very pro-police and all of my past posts relay that. This was just a flat dumb-ass move that killed some dude that had no chance of getting away or harming any of the cops, imo.

Regarding the looting and protests, I think it’s b.s. As I mentioned above, we have so many blacks offing blacks out here over drugs and or $. And nobody says a damn thing except maybe “hey why weren’t the police there to stop the violence?”
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I really was just responding to your post Cuz.

Between the PO kneeling on his neck and another kneeling on his back, it sure seems likely that he died from a lack of oxygen. Regarding this neck, that’s a lot of weight applied over only a few square inches.

For the record, I am very pro-police and all of my past posts relay that. This was just a flat dumb-ass move that killed some dude that had no chance of getting away or harming any of the cops, imo.

Regarding the looting and protests, I think it’s b.s. As I mentioned above, we have so many blacks offing blacks out here over drugs and or $. And nobody says a damn thing except maybe “hey why weren’t the police there to stop the violence?”
    And you’re probably right Prox im not a dr or am very knowledgeable on human anatomy. Hell i took anatomy in college but ive forgot most as most do with their day to day jobs .

The reason why i ask the question bc for me, as a strong man in his prime, i would find it hard to not resist the arrest myself if i knew in my mind i was dying. I would fight back. I would not lay there and die...that is what bothers me man. Maybe its easy for me to say this in my comfortable chair and type it out , i still believe the man should have fought for his life...kick ...roll do something.

And another thing i agree with on, and everyone else with a brain should agree they should have stood the man up on the car. End of story. All four men are now being charged. So yes Prox i was basically asking for your professional opiniom good sir
    Livinlean and Proximal like this.

you all need to think deeper about this..

at the same time that this happened in the US a black man was suffocated by cops in Paris and also in Italy.. it was all an orchestrated plan and riots happened in those countries to . but a lot of the rioters were paid to orchestrate such events. and bricks provided to invoke violence.

the autopsy thing does not matter . video footage, multiple black men were killed by cops in several countries all on the same day to involve people to riot .
    um and yeah to get arrested and thrown into jail..

hmm.. so interesting how just a month a go on the news was because of Covid prisoners were being released out of jail.
    lol. they were just making room for the new ones that they had planned on bringing in.
    this is all orchestrated.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You can definitely choke someone out by just applying pressure on one side of the neck.

Yes in fact we could Dog. But , if the man was dying from asphyxiation...which is not being able to breath, would you not fight for air? Think about being submerged underwater and running out of oxygen...you fight to get to the top and you gasp

Now, cutting off the blood supply. I can see where that would creep up on you. I have to ask these questions hope everyone understands this man i mean i just hate to see the guy not fighting for his life or nobody jumping to his aid. Its a horrible situation for sure

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    And Cape i handt got a chance yet to watch the video bro but i will soon
    Capebuffalo likes this.

And Cape i handt got a chance yet to watch the video bro but i will soon
    Makes you think outside the normal box. Worth a watch.

Yes in fact we could Dog. But , if the man was dying from asphyxiation...which is not being able to breath, would you not fight for air? Think about being submerged underwater and running out of oxygen...you fight to get to the top and you gasp

Now, cutting off the blood supply. I can see where that would creep up on you. I have to ask these questions hope everyone understands this man i mean i just hate to see the guy not fighting for his life or nobody jumping to his aid. Its a horrible situation for sure
    Cuz, there’s others kneeling on him as well.

They are all scum bags, including the dick-headed observers further pissing the cops off by saying inflammatory shit and adding fuel to the fire.

Cuz, there’s others kneeling on him as well.

They are all scum bags, including the dick-headed observers further pissing the cops off by saying inflammatory shit and adding fuel to the fire.
    No. Only the one cop on him. That’s why he’s being charged with 2nd degree murder now instead of manslaughter like he was yesterday. Other 3 that stood and did nothing are also being charged and additional charges have been added today.

Ask yourself why he stayed on his neck even though the two men knew each other and had worked together as bouncers at the same club.
    Why did emts show up in built proof vest? Why did they not perform cpr on scene? Watch the video. There’s a lot more to this.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

No. Only the one cop on him. That’s why he’s being charged with 2nd degree murder now instead of manslaughter like he was yesterday. Other 3 that stood and did nothing are also being charged and additional charges have been added today.
    What?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I cant believe this fucking shit-ad7dd9f6-0462-45d4-aec2-040ebf80bab9.jpg  

What?
    When being cuffed. After that only one stayed on him. That’s why the others aren’t being charged with 2nd degree murder. What?

When being cuffed. After that only one stayed on him. That’s why the others aren’t being charged with 2nd degree murder. What?
    That’s is substantiated by?

Are the other 3 charged?

Are the other 3 charged?
    Yes. And additional charges added today.

The full fucking video. Do you keep up with what is going on? Here? The world?

Seems odd doesn’t it?

Name:	E7B7FA9E-9470-44DD-98D5-15A0369AB40D.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	250.9 KB 
ID:	179039
    GearHeaded likes this.

The full fucking video. Do you keep up with what is going on? Here? The world?
    Show me the full fucking video from behind the car.

Yeah, they are charged, but why?

Not fighting or writhing? If you are correct, maybe the dude was thinking, he shouldn’t writhe or fight, look at Eric Garner and what happened to him when he did.

Do you just keep coming up with new and mysterious ways why shits gone south. WTF?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

DD,

The application of pressure to the side of the neck, in BJJ, is considered to be a blood choke, where the flow of arterial blood to the brain is occluded to bring your opponent to unconsciousness and thereby submit him. The application of force to the side, depending on the position of the arm/arms (or legs...) puts little to no direct pressure on the trachea. When, of course, this is applied correctly...

I am not comparing the GF vs Chauvin arrest with a "jits" match; I am only bringing light to the thread and supporting your comment.

Ask yourself why he stayed on his neck even though the two men knew each other and had worked together as bouncers at the same club.
    Why did emts show up in built proof vest? Why did they not perform cpr on scene? Watch the video. There’s a lot more to this.
    Here is a good fucking question: What the hell kind of place do we live in where the first-responders have to wear (or feel the need to wear) body armor, when they arrive on scene?

Proximal: I just flashed back on this, buddy. I was in high school, early 1980's, and we were driving in the city of Chicago. We had just turned left off of Rush St. onto Division headed for the expressway. Division St. bordered (I will use the past tense because I have heard that it has been dismantled) the notorious Cabrini Green housing projects; a gang infested (Vice Lords / Disciples) crime ridden cesspool... Our car stopped at a traffic light, and as I was sitting in the passenger seat I see this group of guys shooting hoops. Up to them comes sauntering (if you are familiar with the type, you will begin to form a picture) some guy in a yellow shirt. He looks around as everybody comes crowding up to him, pulls up his shirt, and in the front of his pants he had an automatic pistol...

It was in this same housing project where the newspapers had said that the ambulance services refused to enter without a police escort... WTF.
    Proximal likes this.

This is a first in my lifetime, and a reflection on the events and the times in which we live. Here is apparently a letter written by the ex Sec. of Defense Mattis.

I am sure that you gents have seen this, as I am posting from across the pond, and am always a bit behind the curve.

I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words “Equal Justice Under Law” are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

We must reject any thinking of our cities as a “battlespace” that our uniformed military is called upon to “dominate.” At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

James Madison wrote in Federalist 14 that “America united with a handful of troops, or without a single soldier, exhibits a more forbidding posture to foreign ambition than America disunited, with a hundred thousand veterans ready for combat.” We do not need to militarize our response to protests. We need to unite around a common purpose. And it starts by guaranteeing that all of us are equal before the law.

Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that “The Nazi slogan for destroying us…was ‘Divide and Conquer.’ Our American answer is ‘In Union there is Strength.’” We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

We can come through this trying time stronger, and with a renewed sense of purpose and respect for one another. The pandemic has shown us that it is not only our troops who are willing to offer the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of the community. Americans in hospitals, grocery stores, post offices, and elsewhere have put their lives on the line in order to serve their fellow citizens and their country. We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Park. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution. At the same time, we must remember Lincoln’s “better angels,” and listen to them, as we work to unite.

Only by adopting a new path—which means, in truth, returning to the original path of our founding ideals—will we again be a country admired and respected at home and abroad.

James Mattis

Seems odd doesn’t it?

Name:	E7B7FA9E-9470-44DD-98D5-15A0369AB40D.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	250.9 KB 
ID:	179039
    is this one better? Narrow face

Name:	Floyd cop.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	179041

Didnt anyone read the autopsy report? Read it before claiming the guy was murdered.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/henn...3700_Floyd.pdf

There were no injuries of the neck or throat area. There were several heart issues,

The coronary arteries are present in a normal distribution, with a right dominant pattern. Cross sections of the vessels show
    multifocal atherosclerosis, with 75% proximal and 75% mid narrowing of the left anterior descending coronary artery; 75%
    proximal narrowing of the 1st diagonal branch of the left anterior descending coronary artery
    ; 25% proximal narrowing of
    the circumflex coronary artery; and 90% proximal narrowing of the right coronary artery.
    Cross sections of coronary arteries, though not all ideally oriented, confirm the gross impression of atherosclerotic narrowing

No injuries in the neck area:

An incision from the back of the head to the lower back, extending onto both buttocks, is dissected subcutaneously to the
    lateral aspects of the neck, the shoulders, and flanks. No areas of subcutaneous hemorrhage, soft tissue contusion, or
    other occult injury are found in the posterior neck, right and left lateral neck,
    shoulders, back, flanks, or buttocks.

No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
    1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
    2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
    3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
    4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
    5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
    Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL

This guy had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

The cop didnt kill him, his heart gave out, it was 90% clogged in some areas. And he was recovering from COVID.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information