Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Bridging the divide

Blog Entries
    Hey remember when this was a steroid and body building site?....ya me neither...

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Hey remember when this was a steroid and body building site?....ya me neither...
    Lol bro.

I came here to ask questions about gear. Got some good answers. Ran a cycle and did pct.

Decided it just ain't for me. I could've done what I did without gear. It just would've taken a little longer.

I liked the hard ons and the extra oomph. But other than that, it just didn't do it for me. Made gym work easier, a little stronger. Easier to lose fat. But the pct sucked. The backne was like a teenager, and my ole lady got sick of me hounding relentlessly for pussy after about week 6. And I did 12. Lol. It made me cut up a little easier, and maybe better. Diet can be a bit more forgiving when cutting. Muscle easier to keep.

But I've lifted trained and worked out my whole life anyway. Plus, work a blue collar job.

I can totally see why you guys like it. Good feel. Good libido. But I don't like the moodiness and anxious stuff. I'm 5 foot 11 240 natural. So I think without really dosing gear high , I ain't going to bulk anymore. And I can't cut anymore fat and still stay comfortable and healthy without losing muscle, And I'm not a bodybuilder, so I just don't see tha point.

Doctor says my testosterone is in the high normal range anyway.

So I'm laying it down. No more gear for me. It was fun, sort of, but not real fun.

I just keep coming here to bullshit with y'all.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-13-2021 at 04:14 PM.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think we can all agree on one thing. We would be totally pissed if the host dropped our forum like Parler was dropped Amazon Web Services.

Don't know how many of you read on Parler, but they actually monitored things fairly well. When some idiot posted the Hunter Biden pic with a young lady that appears/ was thought to be underage, that shit was taken down pronto. Multiple users blocked and reported his idiotic ass and deactivated his account.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-13-2021 at 04:19 PM.
    Cuz and ghettoboyd like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Cmon brotha, it’s the lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think we can all agree on one thing. We would be totally pissed if the host dropped our forum like Parler was dropped Amazon Web Services.

Don't know how many of you read on Parler, but they actually monitored things fairly well. When some idiot posted the Hunter Biden pic with a young lady that appears/ was thought to be underage, that shit was taken down pronto. Multiple users blocked and reported his idiotic ass and deactivated his account.
    All without any sort of proof whatsoever of the photos authenticity.

It didn't matter that is was real. You can't show a Biden for what they are. Because they're flagship democrat party leaders, and establishment card carrying clique members. Justice is whatever they want it to be.

Therefore, justice, laws, right and wrong, and even scrutiny, do not apply, to a Biden. Nor do they apply equally in any material sense to non democrat, American citizens.

Thanks DD.

There's your "equal rights"
    Congratulations.

(1-que some half assed excuse with "orange man bad" in it somewhere, 2-shows his hold card and calls me a "racist", 3-takes some smug, snide high road proclaiming himself above any explanation, holds his nose high in the air and walks away in self indignation. Whose taking bets?)
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-13-2021 at 05:29 PM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    im not biased
    Anyone who do not think they are biased needs to do some self-reflection. Everyone is biased based on previous life experiences and whatnot. Just the way it is. Being aware of that and constantly trying to remind oneself that we generally view things from a subjective perspective is helpful but still a challenge.

@ Moosman....your clearly blind as well if you think that holding a rally down the street from where the electoral collage was about to seal the deal on this election with all his pissed off, truth denying, alternative reality supporters was to hold hands and sing coumb bye yah and be peaceful then your delusional as well moose...did he really have to literally say what he was implying...come on man what he did crossed the line and if a president isn't set in this moment who knows what the next most powerful man in the word might do if we have no rules at all...just saying...and for the record ive never taken sides in politics i vote my conscience as i would hope every person of any kind of morality/decency and especially religion would...

Since when is starting a baill fund like kamala harris did, promoting only "peaceful protests"

Last time I checked, you had to get arrested for something to need bail.

And since when is bailing out rioters, not encouragement to keep rioting?

The double standard is getting old

Trump gets impeached for exactly what kamala did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Where does Trump make his first public appearance since the Capitol riot?

Alamo.

Not the Fort Alamo but the town. But don't kid yourselves...
    He is invoking the image of fighting to your death for your country.
    Tugging at all of his base's heartstrings.

Rhetoric matters.
    I've been screaming for months now how lies are dangerous and got laughed at by y'all.

Well shit happened.

If the democrats are guilty then so is Trump and some Republicans.

"We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore."

And about 10 minutes later they did "fight like hell" against their country.

Fun fact: Fort Alamo is actually in San Antonio, Texas.

#standbackandstandby #remembertheAlamo

full speech:
    https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...PMHYAURW5CDUI/
    Kamala harris started a bail out fund for rioters.

Since when did "peaceful protests" need bail out funds? If if it wasn't for the people who were caught rioting, then who was it for? And if that's not enciting violence, then what is?

Once again, stop pissing on people and telling them it's raining.

You might say rioters deserve punishment for rioting. But kamala clearly doesn't, as long as the rioters are promoting her candidates
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-14-2021 at 06:02 AM.

I said that she said "won't stop and shouldn't stop" protesting.
    The alt-right edited the video and cut out the word protesting.
    Why do peaceful protesters need bail out funds?
    Or are you going to say that was"alt right editing" too?
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-14-2021 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Since when is starting a baill fund like kamala harris did, promoting only "peaceful protests" Kamala did not start a bail fund. Please stop lying.

Last time I checked, you had to get arrested for something to need bail. Last time I checked John Lewis got a broken skull for peacefully protesting. Well documented. Some times police get over zealous. Getting arrested does not mean you are guilty. Read up on law.

And since when is bailing out rioters, not encouragement to keep rioting?

The double standard is getting old

Trump gets impeached for exactly what kamala did. Kamala encouraged people to a bail out fund and encouraged people to protest for civil liberties and police reform. Trump promoted an insurrection to overthrow Democracy. Far different.
    Kamala harris started a bail out fund for rioters. Once again this is a lie.

Since when did "peaceful protests" need bail out funds? See above. Please stop spamming the board like an absolute child. If if it wasn't for the people who were caught rioting, then who was it for? And if that's not enciting violence, then what is?

Once again, stop pissing on people and telling them it's raining.

You might say rioters deserve punishment for rioting. They do. But kamala clearly doesn't, as long as the rioters are promoting her candidates Rioters aren't promoting candidates. If anything they would hurt a canidates chances hence the "umbrella man".
    Why do peaceful protesters need bail out funds? Again see above. Again please stop spamming like a child.
    Or are you going to say that was"alt right editing" too?
    Please stop spamming.
    Please stop lying.

Kamala Harris did support the Minneapolis Freedom Fund. So did many others. Supporting does not mean started. Just like you support Trump but that does did not mean you birthed him.
    Unfortunately after she leant her support for a fund that fund made some bad decisions.

Minneapolis Freedom Fund, a group that took in millions in the days following George Floyd’s custodial death — thanks to support from A-list celebrities and political bigwigs, including newly minted vice presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) — bailed out violent criminals along with rioters/protesters, according to a report from a local Minneapolis news organization.

The Minneapolis-based non-profit took in an astounding $35 million in just a few days per a report from Fox 9 Minneapolis. High-profile individuals promoted the charity as a way of actively assisting those demonstrating in Floyd’s memory and against the actions of the Minneapolis Police Department.

The $35 million in donations was, of course, meant to provide bail money to protesters who were arrested by Minneapolis Police, but the group didn’t differentiate between peaceful protesters with clean records and offenders picked up for other, more violent crimes during the same period, Fox 9 reported.

https://www.lawofficer.com/kamala-ha...th-protesters/

Listen...
    Hughinn

We all understand your hatred for the left.

Please try to act somewhat mature.

I am pretty much done dealing with you unless you actually try to be civil.
    When caught in a lie... please do not just change the subject... Be a man and own up to your lie.

I have dealt with your type plenty before.
    You all follow the same gameplan.

Spew enough bullshit and some of it sticks.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-14-2021 at 07:03 AM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Please stop spamming.
    Please stop lying.

Kamala Harris did support the Minneapolis Freedom Fund. So did many others. Supporting does not mean started. Just like you support Trump but that does did not mean you birthed him.
    Unfortunately after she leant her support for a fund that fund made some bad decisions.

Minneapolis Freedom Fund, a group that took in millions in the days following George Floyd’s custodial death — thanks to support from A-list celebrities and political bigwigs, including newly minted vice presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) — bailed out violent criminals along with rioters/protesters, according to a report from a local Minneapolis news organization.

The Minneapolis-based non-profit took in an astounding $35 million in just a few days per a report from Fox 9 Minneapolis. High-profile individuals promoted the charity as a way of actively assisting those demonstrating in Floyd’s memory and against the actions of the Minneapolis Police Department.

The $35 million in donations was, of course, meant to provide bail money to protesters who were arrested by Minneapolis Police, but the group didn’t differentiate between peaceful protesters with clean records and offenders picked up for other, more violent crimes during the same period, Fox 9 reported.

https://www.lawofficer.com/kamala-ha...th-protesters/

Listen...
    Hughinn

We all understand your hatred for the left.

Please try to act somewhat mature.

I am pretty much done dealing with you unless you actually try to be civil.
    When caught in a lie... please do not just change the subject... Be a man and own up to your lie.

I have dealt with your type plenty before.
    You all follow the same gameplan.

Spew enough bullshit and some of it sticks.
    Same to you.

You lie and spin. You spew horsehit about bailing out criminals being well intended.
    We all watched the DNC promoting violence and unrest. We all heard them go as far as to say they were coming after Trump people. That happened.

You pick and choose as well. And only hear what you want to. You're a hypocrite, and have made it abundantly clear.

What if Trump promoted a bailout fund for proud boys? You'd be squealing foul like gut shot sow and you know it.

You're just like any other white collar coddled liberal. I can even tell your an east coast liberal. Because it's all the same. Philly or maybe Connecticut somewhere.

We can call it off. Because we're not going to agree.

I guess there will be no bridge of the gap. Eventually, we all know where this situation in america is going. This forum more or less reflects the rest of the nation. Split right down the middle.

All I can say is, I'm prepared.

Good luck bro. I wish you the best and have no I'll will toward you personally. I respect you at the end of the day. We don't have to agree to get along.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-14-2021 at 07:49 AM.

You lie and spin. You spew horsehit about bailing out criminals being well intended.
    Point out one fucking lie with a quote and I will apologize.
    Prove it. Don't just fucking accuse me behind a goddamn keyboard.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Seems like he was extending an olive branch there DD. He said we will never agree and Good luck bro. I wish you the best and have no I'll will toward you personally. I respect you at the end of the day. We don't have to agree to get along.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

https://youtu.be/uaaC57tcci0

If you haven’t watched this I suggest you do. Basically different groups are getting different news based on what the have searched and read on line. Quite interesting how we are being manipulated to divide the country.

No offense man, but you can't shut me up behind a keyboard any more than you could in person. Not with the best gear you have or not. So don't tell me what to do.

Let's just agree to disagree. And move on. If I insulted you, I apologise.

Let's be done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Seems like he was extending an olive branch there DD. He said we will never agree and Good luck bro. I wish you the best and have no I'll will toward you personally. I respect you at the end of the day. We don't have to agree to get along.
    He called me a liar while extending an olive branch.

He either needs to retract his statement or prove his statement.
    Every time I called him a liar I provided proof.

Like you... I live by a code.
    I understand we may have different codes.

In my world... The Declaration of Independence states We are all created equal and the constitution reaffirms it.
    Besides that I believe a man should be a man of his word. I don't like liars.
    Test Monsterone and wango like this.

I like you... live by a code.

In my world... The Declaration of Independence states We are all created equal and the constitution reaffirms it.
    Fair enough.

I like you... live by a code.

Tell you what then man.if that's how you wanna be, then . Fuck you.

Stick the whole thing up your ass. You ain't a man of your word anyway. And you're a hypocrite.

I don't retract anything but my apologies. You wanna report me, go ahead. I'm not fucking with gear anymore anyhow. I don't need it.

So go Fuck yourself.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-14-2021 at 08:54 AM.

https://youtu.be/uaaC57tcci0

If you haven’t watched this I suggest you do. Basically different groups are getting different news based on what the have searched and read on line. Quite interesting how we are being manipulated to divide the country.
    Do do suggest everyone watch this. It will make you think. We are all being used a$ it’s brought us to where we are today and is going to push us even farther apart.

Do do suggest everyone watch this. It will make you think. We are all being used a$ it’s brought us to where we are today and is going to push us even farther apart.
    I seen it. And I get it.
    That's why I tried to apologise if I insulted him.

He doesn't like that. Fuck him.

You know what. After coolin off a little, I would like to take back what I said DD.

I apologise for calling you a liar. You haven't done anything to warrant me telling you to Fuck yourself. So apologize for that too.

I appreciate the advice you gave me when we first corresponded.

I'll delete that other shit when I figure out how.

I hope you accept that. If not, there's nothing else I can do.

Cheers

You know what. After coolin off a little, I would like to take back what I said DD.

I apologise for calling you a liar. You haven't done anything to warrant me telling you to Fuck yourself. So apologize for that too.

I appreciate the advice you gave me when we first corresponded.

I'll delete that other shit when I figure out how.

I hope you accept that. If not, there's nothing else I can do.

Cheers
    No need deleting posts.
    Prefer you didn't.

I am willing to start anew.

You are obviously free to voice your opinions.
    America has been built by people of all types.

Feel free to call me out if you ever see me lie.
    I will do the same to you.
    But one shouldn't call a man a lair without providing proof in my opinion.

#mywordismybond
    almostgone and ghettoboyd like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information