Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 142
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Bridging the divide

  1. #81
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I understand you think the Democrats and their allies are a supremacist aristocracy. I disagree.
    I think Trump (not all Republicans) is a wanna be fascist dictator. You disagree.

    I simply are standing up for my beliefs.
    You are simply standing up for your beliefs.
    I get that you think "orange man bad'". It's more or less your sole argument other than the boogeyman you've never really seen with your own eyes or even experienced.

    I respect your opinion.

    But man. https://www.foxnews.com/media/pbs-la...oters-children

    Show me where you see this shit anywhere else but the DNC and the left in mainstream culture

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I get that you think "orange man bad'". It's more or less your sole argument other than the boogeyman you've never really seen with your own eyes or even experienced.

    I respect your opinion.

    But man. https://www.foxnews.com/media/pbs-la...oters-children

    Show me where you see this shit anywhere else but the DNC and the left in mainstream culture
    PBS is a public broadcasting system.
    It has nothing to do with the DNC.

    Furthermore from the article you provided:
    "This employee no longer works for PBS. As a mid-level staff attorney, he did not speak on behalf of our organization, nor did he make any editorial decisions."

    And yes he is scum. He was said he would "Go to the White House and throw Molotov cocktails,"

    Yes he is scum.
    Just like the Trumper
    "Alabama man with 'particularly lethal' Molotov cocktails at US Capitol"

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6647101002/


    So...
    Some mid-level ex-PBS attorney says some hateful shit and you blame it on Democrats.

    Meanwhile a Trumpist has molotov cocktails and you don't denounce him.

    Your bias is glaringly obvious.

    If you care, read about what PBS actually is here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PBS

    Do you really think Trump cares at all about Lonnie Coffman?
    He seems like such a nice guy.

    LIST OF CHARGES
    Count one: Knowingly possessed eleven Molotov cocktails and any combination of parts designed to be turned into a Molotov cocktail.
    Count two: Carried a 9mm Smith & Wesson handgun without a license
    Count three: Carried a .22 revolver without a license
    Count four: Carried a 9mm Hi-Point handgun with a license
    Count five: Carried a Windham Weaponry rifle outside home or place of business
    Count six: Carried a Hatfield Gun Company SAS shotgun outside home or place of business
    Count seven: In possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device
    Count eight: In possession of a 9mm Smith & Wesson handgun without holding proper registration certificate
    Count night: In possession of a .22 revolver without holding proper registration certificate
    Count ten: In possession of a 9mm Hi-Point handgun without holding proper registration certificate
    Count eleven: In possession of a Windham Weaponry rifle without holding proper registration certificate
    Count twelve: In possession of a Hatfield Gun Company SAS shotgun without holding proper registration certificate
    Count thirteen: In possession of .22 caliber rounds without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm
    Count fourteen: In possession of 9mm rounds without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm
    Count fifteen: In possession of 5.56 x 45m rounds without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm
    Count sixteen: In possession of .223 caliber rounds without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm
    Count seventeen: In possession of shotgun shells without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm

    https://www.waff.com/2021/01/12/falk...itol-violence/
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-13-2021 at 09:56 AM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  3. #83
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,628
    Not one of you Trump guys said “you know what, him lying and inciting violence on our Capitol was wrong.” Yet here we are trying to convince you the sky is blue like you came from a different planet. Give me a fucking break. It goes down to the character of the people. Says a lot about who you are.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    ......

    (mistake by me)

  5. #85
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I will try my best to be less "political" but if I feel my way of life is under attack then I will defend my beliefs.

    I wish you nothing but the best in these troubled times.
    No worries big man. We can disagree on politics and still be friends.
    almostgone likes this.

  6. #86
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Not one of you Trump guys said “you know what, him lying and inciting violence on our Capitol was wrong.” Yet here we are trying to convince you the sky is blue like you came from a different planet. Give me a fucking break. It goes down to the character of the people. Says a lot about who you are.
    here you go again. Blinded by hatred.

    Most of us trump guys agree that it was wrong what happened, and do not believe he incited violence.
    Most of us are tired of the bullshit double standard when several democratic politicians did nothing but incite violence at the hands of antifa and blm.
    now please post exactly what trump did to incite violence, and not in ur words but exactly what was said.
    then post what the democratic politicians and media said during the riots and compare.A fucking blind,deaf,mute would be able to see its pure hatred that drives you.
    Capebuffalo, Cuz and almostgone like this.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    here you go again. Blinded by hatred.

    Most of us trump guys agree that it was wrong what happened, and do not believe he incited violence.
    Most of us are tired of the bullshit double standard when several democratic politicians did nothing but incite violence at the hands of antifa and blm.
    now please post exactly what trump did to incite violence, and not in ur words but exactly what was said.
    then post what the democratic politicians and media said during the riots and compare.A fucking blind,deaf,mute would be able to see its pure hatred that drives you.
    Just note that you also are imposing a double standard.
    Surely if "several democratic politicians did nothing but incite violence" then Trump incited violence.
    Hell, he planned the "wild rally" and minutes after he finished speaking the violence began.

    Also note you attack the media for inciting violence on the democratic side but you don't include the media for inciting violence on the Republican side.
    Hannity and Tucker and Alex Jones whip the right into a froth every night.

    I truly think the Democrats did a fucking absolute shitty job handling the riots.
    I have stated many times that it nearly cost them the election.
    Hell, I started the defund the police thread stating how fucking stupid it was.

    I also truly think Trump and many Republicans did a fucking absolute shitty job handling the election loss.
    For months before the election they were already stating it was a fraud.

    Politicians suck ass. And not hot tight yoga ass.
    We must be careful not being biased.

    #Alamo
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-13-2021 at 01:10 PM.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,990
    Blog Entries
    3
    @ Moosman....your clearly blind as well if you think that holding a rally down the street from where the electoral collage was about to seal the deal on this election with all his pissed off, truth denying, alternative reality supporters was to hold hands and sing coumb bye yah and be peaceful then your delusional as well moose...did he really have to literally say what he was implying...come on man what he did crossed the line and if a president isn't set in this moment who knows what the next most powerful man in the word might do if we have no rules at all...just saying...and for the record ive never taken sides in politics i vote my conscience as i would hope every person of any kind of morality/decency and especially religion would...

  9. #89
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,025
    im not biased, I hate the republicans almost as much. I like trump, i like america first.

    lets discuss this line Ghetto: cross the line?

    where is this line? because maxine waters, pelosi, chris cuomo, the full squad all crossed it many months ago.
    we lost thousands of business, hundreds millions in damages during the riots and not a god dam word denouncing it from who I listed.
    Enough with the double standard.

    people are tired of being pissed on and told its raining.
    the same people voting to impeach did much worst.

    I challenge any of you to produce anything trump did that was worst then what was done by others. Dont forget that we are talking record, dems have called for blood in the streets.

    im not saying what happened was right, I want all who broke the law dealt with. Im saying enough with the double standard shit, call a spade a spade here, lets not pretend.
    bethdoth and Hughinn like this.

  10. #90
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    im not biased, I hate the republicans almost as much. I like trump, i like america first.

    lets discuss this line Ghetto: cross the line?

    where is this line? because maxine waters, pelosi, chris cuomo, the full squad all crossed it many months ago.
    we lost thousands of business, hundreds millions in damages during the riots and not a god dam word denouncing it from who I listed.
    Enough with the double standard.

    people are tired of being pissed on and told its raining.
    the same people voting to impeach did much worst.

    I challenge any of you to produce anything trump did that was worst then what was done by others. Dont forget that we are talking record, dems have called for blood in the streets.

    im not saying what happened was right, I want all who broke the law dealt with. Im saying enough with the double standard shit, call a spade a spade here, lets not pretend.
    I stand with Moose on this.
    Mooseman33, bethdoth and Hughinn like this.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Where does Trump make his first public appearance since the Capitol riot?

    Alamo.

    Not the Fort Alamo but the town. But don't kid yourselves...
    He is invoking the image of fighting to your death for your country.
    Tugging at all of his base's heartstrings.

    Rhetoric matters.
    I've been screaming for months now how lies are dangerous and got laughed at by y'all.

    Well shit happened.

    If the democrats are guilty then so is Trump and some Republicans.

    "We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore."

    And about 10 minutes later they did "fight like hell" against their country.



    Fun fact: Fort Alamo is actually in San Antonio, Texas.

    #standbackandstandby #remembertheAlamo

    full speech:
    https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...PMHYAURW5CDUI/
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-13-2021 at 02:08 PM.

  12. #92
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I know what it's like to be hated for what you are and looked down on for what you're not.

    Then clearly you can see how white supremacists are fucking assholes.
    They hate people for not being white and look down on them for not being white.

    (please note this applies to any supremacy group... Muslims hating Jews, Americans hating Muslims, Christian crusades, Blacks hating whites, Cats hating dogs... you know... things like that. Actually, forget about the cats and dogs.)

    Supremacists are weak minded and insecure sheep who find safety in numbers.

    Or they have been brainwashed and are too stupid to realize it.

    Or they have been born into the system and are too young to form their own opinion. I'm willing to forgive the young.

    The majority are weak minded and insecure sheep who find safety in numbers.
    Here is what Biden's pick to head the DOJ office of Civil rights feels about the superiority of the Black race. Is this Black Supremacist?
    Clarke wrote a letter to The Harvard Crimson in her capacity as the president of the Black Students Association to explain her views on race science.

    "Please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites [sic]," Clarke wrote. "One: Dr Richard King reveals that the core of the human brain is the 'locus coeruleus,' which is a structure that is Black, because it contains large amounts of neuro-melanin, which is essential for its operation.
    Biden announces key nominees for DOJ including Kristen ClarkeVideo

    "Two: Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites [sic]. Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

    "Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites [sic] are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent [sic], Asians 15 to 25 percent [sic] and Europeans 60 to 80 percent [sic]. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between blacks and whites [sic].

    "Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Here is what Biden's pick to head the DOJ office of Civil rights feels about the superiority of the Black race. Is this Black Supremacist?
    Clarke wrote a letter to The Harvard Crimson in her capacity as the president of the Black Students Association to explain her views on race science.

    "Please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites [sic]," Clarke wrote. "One: Dr Richard King reveals that the core of the human brain is the 'locus coeruleus,' which is a structure that is Black, because it contains large amounts of neuro-melanin, which is essential for its operation.
    Biden announces key nominees for DOJ including Kristen ClarkeVideo

    "Two: Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites [sic]. Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

    "Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites [sic] are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent [sic], Asians 15 to 25 percent [sic] and Europeans 60 to 80 percent [sic]. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between blacks and whites [sic].

    "Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."
    She wrote that about 27 years ago...
    What does she think now?
    If she still feels that way now then I wouldn't agree with her.

    Here are two former white supremacists.
    One of them actually designed a good chunk of stormfront when he was 10.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eD-TKZlbMk

    People change.

    And as far as physical differences go... I am sure the argument can be made.
    Just look at sports.
    But hey... we sunburn better than they do.

    We are all equal in rights. Not in physical attributes.

    from my post which you quoted: "I'm willing to forgive the young."
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-13-2021 at 02:19 PM.

  14. #94
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    That shit is def something

    We were in Compton picking up a tow truck & it was something - there was a whole bum town set up like 100 feet from the guy’s house where we were


    Like I said - I’m glad we’re in a “good” state - some have just taken a beating
    It must be our weather, much easier to survive homeless out here . . . .

  15. #95
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Here is what Biden's pick to head the DOJ office of Civil rights feels about the superiority of the Black race. Is this Black Supremacist?
    Clarke wrote a letter to The Harvard Crimson in her capacity as the president of the Black Students Association to explain her views on race science.

    "Please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites [sic]," Clarke wrote. "One: Dr Richard King reveals that the core of the human brain is the 'locus coeruleus,' which is a structure that is Black, because it contains large amounts of neuro-melanin, which is essential for its operation.
    Biden announces key nominees for DOJ including Kristen ClarkeVideo

    "Two: Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites [sic]. Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

    "Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites [sic] are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent [sic], Asians 15 to 25 percent [sic] and Europeans 60 to 80 percent [sic]. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between blacks and whites [sic].

    "Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."
    You would like a book called “The Sports Gene”. A lot of discussion in terms of basic differences between black & white athletes. It’s not fiction, has great references. Really enlightening.

    Hanging out on basketball courts for many years and having had a pretty high level game myself, I can tell you for sure that there are physiological differences between most black and white basketball players.

    I am not trying to add fuel to this debate, but found your post interesting, thanks. Looking huge on your avi there youngster!

  16. #96
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,025
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Where does Trump make his first public appearance since the Capitol riot?

    Alamo.

    Not the Fort Alamo but the town. But don't kid yourselves...
    He is invoking the image of fighting to your death for your country.
    Tugging at all of his base's heartstrings.

    Rhetoric matters.
    I've been screaming for months now how lies are dangerous and got laughed at by y'all.

    Well shit happened.

    If the democrats are guilty then so is Trump and some Republicans.

    "We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore."

    And about 10 minutes later they did "fight like hell" against their country.



    Fun fact: Fort Alamo is actually in San Antonio, Texas.

    #standbackandstandby #remembertheAlamo

    full speech:
    https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...PMHYAURW5CDUI/
    you honestly feel a sitting president should be impeached for that line?
    half the country feels this election was stolen, hence the alamo and last stand.

    if thats all you have to go on for his incitement of violence then its about as strong as the first impeachment
    Capebuffalo and Cuz like this.

  17. #97
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    PBS is a public broadcasting system.
    It has nothing to do with the DNC.

    Furthermore from the article you provided:
    "This employee no longer works for PBS. As a mid-level staff attorney, he did not speak on behalf of our organization, nor did he make any editorial decisions."

    And yes he is scum. He was said he would "Go to the White House and throw Molotov cocktails,"

    Yes he is scum.
    Just like the Trumper
    "Alabama man with 'particularly lethal' Molotov cocktails at US Capitol"

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6647101002/


    So...
    Some mid-level ex-PBS attorney says some hateful shit and you blame it on Democrats.

    Meanwhile a Trumpist has molotov cocktails and you don't denounce him.

    Your bias is glaringly obvious.

    If you care, read about what PBS actually is here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PBS

    Do you really think Trump cares at all about Lonnie Coffman?
    He seems like such a nice guy.

    LIST OF CHARGES
    Count one: Knowingly possessed eleven Molotov cocktails and any combination of parts designed to be turned into a Molotov cocktail.
    Count two: Carried a 9mm Smith & Wesson handgun without a license
    Count three: Carried a .22 revolver without a license
    Count four: Carried a 9mm Hi-Point handgun with a license
    Count five: Carried a Windham Weaponry rifle outside home or place of business
    Count six: Carried a Hatfield Gun Company SAS shotgun outside home or place of business
    Count seven: In possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device
    Count eight: In possession of a 9mm Smith & Wesson handgun without holding proper registration certificate
    Count night: In possession of a .22 revolver without holding proper registration certificate
    Count ten: In possession of a 9mm Hi-Point handgun without holding proper registration certificate
    Count eleven: In possession of a Windham Weaponry rifle without holding proper registration certificate
    Count twelve: In possession of a Hatfield Gun Company SAS shotgun without holding proper registration certificate
    Count thirteen: In possession of .22 caliber rounds without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm
    Count fourteen: In possession of 9mm rounds without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm
    Count fifteen: In possession of 5.56 x 45m rounds without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm
    Count sixteen: In possession of .223 caliber rounds without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm
    Count seventeen: In possession of shotgun shells without holding valid registration certificate for a firearm

    https://www.waff.com/2021/01/12/falk...itol-violence/
    He's not a mid level ex bud. He was the representing attorney for a publicly owned News station.

    If such remarks had been made about guys or liberals, he'd be in prison right now, and you know it.

    As far as that other horseshit, you wasted your time typing it, because you can now do joe biden, or Cuomo or any other liberal, and it ain't no better.

    You, ain't got no place accusing anybody of bias brah.

  18. #98
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    you honestly feel a sitting president should be impeached for that line?
    half the country feels this election was stolen, hence the alamo and last stand.

    if thats all you have to go on for his incitement of violence then its about as strong as the first impeachment
    Not only that, but he denies kamala Harris saying the rioting in Portland "won't stop and shouldn't stop" was promoting violence and he's lying out his ass when he says she denounced the riots but praised the protest in the same interview. Because she didn't. I watched it several times after he made the claim. Then he posted some bullshit opinion article written by a flaming liberal journalist saying he didn't think she really meant it. As proof.

    And that shit was no different than what trump did.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-13-2021 at 02:55 PM.

  19. #99
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    You would like a book called “The Sports Gene”. A lot of discussion in terms of basic differences between black & white athletes. It’s not fiction, has great references. Really enlightening.

    Hanging out on basketball courts for many years and having had a pretty high level game myself, I can tell you for sure that there are physiological differences between most black and white basketball players.

    I am not trying to add fuel to this debate, but found your post interesting, thanks. Looking huge on your avi there youngster!
    You're absolutely right. The fact of the matter is, neither you nor I have the genes to be the NBA. And we don't get pretend.

    We all know that.

    We're just not allowed to say it.

  20. #100
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    She wrote that about 27 years ago...
    What does she think now?
    If she still feels that way now then I wouldn't agree with her.

    Here are two former white supremacists.
    One of them actually designed a good chunk of stormfront when he was 10.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eD-TKZlbMk

    People change.

    And as far as physical differences go... I am sure the argument can be made.
    Just look at sports.
    But hey... we sunburn better than they do.

    We are all equal in rights. Not in physical attributes.

    from my post which you quoted: "I'm willing to forgive the young."

    I dare you to prove that ridiculous statement. I know you can't.

    The only real color that can guarantee rights, is green. You got enough green,, and you're in the right clique, it doesn't matter what color your skin is, you can all buy the rights you want. Including the right to lie, cheat, steal, rape and murder.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-13-2021 at 02:49 PM.

  21. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    You're absolutely right. The fact of the matter is, neither you nor I have the genes to be the NBA. And we don't get pretend.

    We all know that.

    We're just not allowed to say it.
    Not only can you say it but you can also write books about it.

  22. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I dare you to prove that ridiculous statement. Because I know you can't. And so do you.
    The Supreme court has declared we all have equal rights. Human rights.

    And being a true American that is the code by which I believe we all should live.

    Nice tattoo.

    Looks vaguely familiar.

  23. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Not only that, but he denies kamala Harris saying the rioting in Portland "won't stop and shouldn't stop" and he's lying out his ass when he says she denounced the riots but praised the protest in the same interview. Because she didn't.

    And that shit was no different than what trump did.
    I said that she said "won't stop and shouldn't stop" protesting.
    The alt-right edited the video and cut out the word protesting.

  24. #104
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    You're absolutely right. The fact of the matter is, neither you nor I have the genes to be the NBA. And we don't get pretend.

    We all know that.

    We're just not allowed to say it.
    Actually, that wasn’t my intent at all, because I was well above average in the quick first step and vertical jump department. I was able to compete against a black basketball player and it’s fun surprising them, lol. I’m not in the n.b.a. because of genetics, but because of overall skill for my size. There are numerous white professional basketball players.

    And you can say it, if you back it up with facts.

    I took a course years ago and the professor did a quick study and had 30 athletes jump off of a force plate. Not knowing who was who and only by looking at the time to peak torque, the professor correctly chose who was white and who was black.
    Last edited by wango; 01-13-2021 at 02:58 PM.

  25. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    He's not a mid level ex bud. The article you provided agrees me with. Did you read it? He was the representing attorney for a publicly owned News station. PBS is actually a privately owned non-profit. Nice try though.

    If such remarks had been made about guys or liberals, he'd be in prison right now, and you know it.

    As far as that other horseshit, you wasted your time typing it, because you can now do joe biden, or Cuomo or any other liberal, and it ain't no better.

    You, ain't got no place accusing anybody of bias brah.
    Take a look brah!!!

    Bridging the divide-pbs.png

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/pbs-la...oters-children

    #tooeasy
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-13-2021 at 03:00 PM.

  26. #106
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The Supreme court has declared we all have equal rights. Human rights.

    And being a true American that is the code by which I believe we all should live.

    Nice tattoo.

    Looks vaguely familiar.
    Just because some court said it, or someone wrote it, doesn't make it true.

    Because it isn't.

    Which tattoo?

    All of them are custom

  27. #107
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Oh he was fired after he was caught publicly making bigoted statements. So now its okay. I get it brah.

  28. #108
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I said that she said "won't stop and shouldn't stop" protesting.
    The alt-right edited the video and cut out the word protesting.
    She didn't differentiate at all. I watched it several times. Stop lying

  29. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Just because some court said it, or someone wrote it, doesn't make it true. It is a philosophy on which this great nation is founded. Make an amendment to the constitution if you don't like it.

    Because it isn't.

    Which tattoo?

    All of them are custom
    FYI: I don't know how to amend the constitution. I imagine it is quite a task.

  30. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Oh he was fired after he was caught publicly making bigoted statements. So now its okay. I get it brah.
    It is not OK. He got fired for it.

    Do you want him hung from a tree?

  31. #111
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Not only can you say it but you can also write books about it.
    Right. As long as you're saying the right things,might everyone wants to hear.

  32. #112
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    FYI: I don't know how to amend the constitution. I imagine it is quite a task.
    So, it isn't true then?

    Because I've already said it doesn't matter if its written on parchment, carved in stone, or scribbled in shit with a twig.

    It has to be demonstrably true with logic and observable truth.

  33. #113
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    It is not OK. He got fired for it.

    Do you want him hung from a tree?
    I don't care about him. You downplayed his role. And you lied.

    He wasn't some anonymous peon at PBS. He was their representing attorney. He was there because PBS is rife with people who share his opinion. As does the organization in general
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-13-2021 at 03:11 PM.

  34. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Not only that, but he denies kamala Harris saying the rioting in Portland "won't stop and shouldn't stop" was promoting violence and he's lying out his ass when he says she denounced the riots but praised the protest in the same interview. Because she didn't. I watched it several times after he made the claim. Then he posted some bullshit opinion article written by a flaming liberal journalist saying he didn't think she really meant it. As proof.

    And that shit was no different than what trump did.
    Watch the video for proof.
    I know you won't but you can start at 5:22.



    So shut your lying mouth.

  35. #115
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Watch the video for proof.
    I know you won't but you can start at 5:22.



    So shut your lying mouth.
    Nice try hoss but [W]e are experiencing a moral reckoning with racism and systemic injustice that has brought a new coalition of conscience to the streets of our country demanding change."

    Is not condemning anything. Its justifying it

    Aside from the beech being sleazy and manipulative, lewd, loose and trampy. She's also not too bright.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-13-2021 at 03:27 PM.

  36. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I don't care about him. You're the one who brought him up in the first place. You downplayed his role. I directly quoted the article you linked. And you lied. umm... no... I quoted YOUR source.

    He wasn't some anonymous peon at PBS. He was their representing attorney. He was there because PBS is rife with people who share his opinion. As does the organization in general
    I am asking you nicely to please keep this somewhat civil.

  37. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Nice try hoss but [W]e are experiencing a moral reckoning with racism and systemic injustice that has brought a new coalition of conscience to the streets of our country demanding change."

    Is not condemning anything. Its justifying it

    Aside from the beech being sleazy and manipulative, lewd, loose and trampy. She's also not too bright. But she does happen to be your Vice President Elect.
    Protests. The entire video says protests.

    She wasn't condoning riots.

  38. #118
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I am asking you nicely to please keep this somewhat civil.
    Sorry bro. You know i love ya.

    Didn't mean any personal offense

  39. #119
    Hughinn's Avatar
    Hughinn is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Protests. The entire video says protests.

    She wasn't condoning riots.
    I don't see any difference in what she says, and what trump said.

    Trump didn't specify violence either.

    Whats the difference?

  40. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,990
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    you honestly feel a sitting president should be impeached for that line?
    half the country feels this election was stolen, hence the alamo and last stand.

    if thats all you have to go on for his incitement of violence then its about as strong as the first impeachment
    This whole fantasy of a stolen election is nonsense trump had his time to show actual evidence and could not...half this country lives in an alternate reality...he lost fair and square I’m sorry it hurts...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •