Hey all - just a quick heads up to watch out for some scumbag who recently scammed me. I was dealing with a great contact before and all the sudden I get an email from this guy telling me about the gear he gets and what not....so I feel him out for a couple weeks and he sounds totally legit - and his prices are better and he is in the USA which will make things easier (so I think) as my original guy is overseas. Anyway - I place the order and I don't hear from him for 2 weeks. I figure he is busy filling other orders and what not so I wait...then concact him via email and he tells me that he is having his supplier ship everything out on sat as he got a bunch of late orders...bla bla bla....well another week goes by and i dont hear anything from him - so i want a few more day then i email him again and he goes "dude, thanks so much for emailing me as i cleared everything from my laptop as my shipper got busted at the post office with all the gear - as soon as he gets out on bail he will straighten it all out" - so obviously right then and there i know ive been had and i just wasted 600 bucks. I figure I'll play along at first to see if he might cooperate and give me my money back somehow (basically i was doing everything to help me from killing myself for doing something so stupid)...after a few emails from he sends me the following email

listen jerk-off,

I told you that you shouldn't trust everyone you meet. I dont know why you keep emailing me as you aren't going to get your money back

I told you to go on your stupid little bodybuilding forums and ask the mods about me.........I bet they had never even heard of me........

Now for the last time - leave me alone - you've been had. And as for your threats - you might be bigger then me but you won't find me so give it a rest.

His email is [email protected] and he goes by D-Bo. He lives in Buffalo New York - WATCH OUT FOR THIS ASS CLOWN!!!