Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I dont think I will ever be able to do short heavy cycles simply because when my doses are in the high range, I feel like shit and cant even eat/workout right.

Moderate longer cycles seem like my only option really.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Goose pm coming your way bro..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I dont think I will ever be able to do short heavy cycles simply because when my doses are in the high range, I feel like shit and cant even eat/workout right.

Moderate longer cycles seem like my only option really.
    yes but the whole idea you can implement into a cycle with dosages what work for you, not everyone as to use high dose, its the whole idea priming,training,designing a cycle to suit and the diet what makes tghis whole work

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    what was Paul B's cause of death?
    Overdose on Painkillers, I think....

Jason Meuller (a friend of mine) said he was rarely sober/straight...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Overdose on Painkillers, I think....

Jason Meuller (a friend of mine) said he was rarely sober/straight...
    This is copied from a previous post a did afew months ago, it might help you understand alittle better on the subject-

To call renegade pharmacologist Paul Borresen an authority on drug usage is an enormous understatement. When it comes to firsthand experience, Paul may very well be the authority! I can't think of too many people who have pushed the pharmacological envelope as far as Paul. Yet, what makes this remarkable man so different than many of the pro bodybuilders who merely stay on whatever gear they can get for as long as they can get it, Paul is one of the most knowledgeable people around in the science of anabolic steroids .

University trained, Paul received his bachelor's degree in biochemistry. He graduated with first-class honors. He then went on to get his master's degree in pharmacology, specializing in the study of receptor sites and their function. He's had his work published in medical journals throughout the world, written several books, and had over 200 articles appear in magazines on the various aspects of steroid use and their application to bodybuilding. When some of the top professionals need advice on how to arrange their stacks and cycles for a major show, they call Paul. That list of top professionals?according to Paul?even includes a fellow by the name of Dorian Yates.

Some people have practical knowledge. Some people have the schooling. Paul Borresen has both, not to mention a 285-pound physique that doesn't stray far from around 8% body fat! How many of today's "gurus" do you know that can make the same claim?

If you're opposed to the radical usage of performance-enhancement drugs, then move on?get the heck out of here. This article isn't for you. For those of you with a more daring nature who'd like to learn from this particular master, you may proceed?with caution.

You can believe whatever you want about Paul but ive studied short cycles weather they are light or heavy and ive have research going back over years, ive tried every kind of cycling and i am a firm believer in short cycles of anykind, if the correct things are in place the muscle growth is amazing,weather you believe Paul to be any good or not that doesnt mean his theory behind short cycling doesnt work, there have been many Top BB who have stated when they have retired that they did this type of cycling, here are some of PB's books he wrote it might be better if you read up on the subject first Anthony, hope it helps

Anabolic Edge,-1,The Anabolic Edge 2001
    Written by the legend PB, this masterpiece, if you had to pick one, would be the best because it details the combination of drugs, supplements and foods and how they interact “anabolically” with each other more thoroughly than any steroid book.

The Stack,- How To Stack Steroids
    The “Stack Master” strikes again. But this time Paul devotes an entire book The Stack to this most fascinating subject. Now you’ll easily be certified by the post office as a “new zip code” once you try any one of the dozens of stacks Paul has used to “manufacture” the biggest bodybuilders in the world. Must be 21 to read! The most controversial steroid book on the market.

The Big Secret,
    The governor (mag)
    Testosterone magazine,

In the end, in my estimation, Paul had people shooting a bottle (or more) per day of anabolics, and they got bigger. I don't see the genius in that.

I think it's unsafe and irresponsible, honestly.

twiney is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twiney
    That was written by my buddy Jason Meuller.

Jason and I are currently working on a joint project (article) concerning steroids , if anyone is interested.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    That was written by my buddy Jason Meuller.

Jason and I are currently working on a joint project (article) concerning steroids, if anyone is interested.

Would be great if you get get the rest of the interview,and post it here from him.

Who is Jason Meuller? A destrcption? He writer like you?

In the end, in my estimation, Paul had people shooting a bottle (or more) per day of anabolics, and they got bigger. I don't see the genius in that.

I think it's unsafe and irresponsible, honestly.
    I feel some form of jealously creeping in here with your comments Anthony, you have no idea about anything concerning PB only what you read but many things were happening with PB and his supplement companys in the UK and USA which caused many reports about his death,

tghis is fro previous post re-read it-

University trained, Paul received his bachelor's degree in biochemistry. He graduated with first-class honors. He then went on to get his master's degree in pharmacology, specializing in the study of receptor sites and their function. He's had his work published in medical journals throughout the world, written several books, and had over 200 articles appear in magazines on the various aspects of steroid use and their application to bodybuilding. When some of the top professionals need advice on how to arrange their stacks and cycles for a major show, they call Paul. That list of top professionals?even includes a fellow by the name of Dorian Yates.

Some people have practical knowledge. Some people have the schooling. Paul Borresen has both, not to mention a 285-pound physique that doesn't stray far from around 8% body fat! How many of today's "gurus" do you know that can make the same claim?

For me he speaks for himself and your opinion is yours to have just like mine about todays so called steriod guros who copy other people work and many look like long distant runners, and many have a motive which is money driven, they are always selling something with magical powers, for me id rather listen to someone who as credability and looks like a bodybuilder dont you agree?
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-09-2007 at 07:54 AM.

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I feel some form of jealously creeping in here with your comments Anthony, you have no idea about anything concerning PB only what you read but many things were happening with PB and his supplement companys in the UK and USA which caused many reports about his death,

University trained, Paul received his bachelor's degree in biochemistry. He graduated with first-class honors. He then went on to get his master's degree in pharmacology, specializing in the study of receptor sites and their function. He's had his work published in medical journals throughout the world, written several books, and had over 200 articles appear in magazines on the various aspects of steroid use and their application to bodybuilding. When some of the top professionals need advice on how to arrange their stacks and cycles for a major show, they call Paul. That list of top professionals?even includes a fellow by the name of Dorian Yates.

For me he speaks for himself and your opinion is yours to have just like mine about todays so called steriod guros who copy other people work and many look like long distant runners, and many have a motive which is money driven, they are always selling something with magical powers, for me id rather listen to someone who as credability and looks like a bodybuilder dont you agree?

DEAD ON THERE MARCUS MATE, COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

I myself have followed the more conventional style cycles until i began reading more and more about PB. After talking to marcus and several other BBer's from other boards (who were associates of pauls) i decided to try PB methods of cycling and training and i can honestly say that both far superseeded my expectations of them.

Paul was an authority on AAS and results speak for themselves, the guy was a monster. I wonder if some of todays gurus will have their work and cycle methods talked about and utilised years after they have gone?

Also his supplement company (dont no wheather or not to post the name?) is still producing some of the best supps around!

T
    Last edited by BIG_T_MC06; 01-10-2007 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_T_MC06
    DEAD ON THERE MARCUS MATE, COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

I myself have followed the more conventional style cycles until i began reading more and more about PB. After talking to marcus and several other BBer's from other boards (who were associates of pauls) i decided to try PB methods of cycling and training and i can honestly say that both far superseeded my expectations of them.

Paul was an authority on AAS and results speak for themselves, the guy was a monster. I wonder if some of todays gurus will have their work and cycle methods talked about and utilised years after they have gone?

Also his supplement company (dont no wheather or not to post the name?) is still producing some of the best supps around!

T
    Yet another positive reply regarding this method, you make some valid points and your experience of using and understanding the whole process just concrets the idea yet again,

some on this board have motives to why they would say such strange remarks and it shows how desperate they are, thankyou for your post just backs up even more

Yet another positive reply regarding this method, you make some valid points and your experience of using and understanding the whole process just concrets the idea yet again,

some on this board have motives to why they would say such strange remarks and it shows how desperate they are, thankyou for your post just backs up even more
    No problem bro

The whole PB statement about determining the stregnth of a persons character by the amount of criticism that comes out of their mouth is relevant here yet again.

I think more people should take the short cycling approach when using AAS, even if it not done at high dose only moderate. I found that the sides decreased when i started short cycles and i feel a whole lot better in myself (mind set/outlook and physique wise) now when both on and off cycles. And as an added bonus for us juicers time off can be decreased when utilising shorter legnth cycles.

several people on here will follow the train of thought "i dont like what i dont know." If everyone were like this then bodybuilders would have not reached the phenominal sizes possible these days.

I challenge any doubters to give 3-5 weeks of thier time to try a well designed, properly structured short cycle, of course the proper preperation must be done (priming) before hand. Keep a log and come back to this thread and see if your views have changed...

T
    Last edited by BIG_T_MC06; 01-10-2007 at 09:20 AM.

I don't see why I'd be jealous of somebody who really hasn't made as much of a name for himself as I have. I think his writing is unsafe, impractical, and irresponsible. I think everyone should avoid him...and judging from the fact that almost nothing of his is reposted, ever, anywhere on the 'net, it appears that most people have disregarded him entirely...as they should.

Honestly, his ideas are being discussed here, and I think they're idiotic. I am not criticising the man himself, but rather an idea (Short Heavy Cycles) which has no scientific foundation. If we're not here to discuss the idea, then why even post it up?

Im not trying to be negative, but honestly, I think his ideas are terrible, and to then attack me for saying that, call me jealous, or assail my character for presenting valid critique of his ideas only tells me that his ideas don't stand up to valid scrutiny.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 01-10-2007 at 09:55 AM.

Have you ever tried a short heavy cycle anthoy?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Any true scientific authority would be the first to test a theory, but sometimes its just easier to pick it apart.

I've never tried Cyanide. I'm pretty sure I know what would happen if I did. Since I'm an athlete and not a BB'er, this particular method (short/heavy) would be counterproductive for me, personally. When I used 4g/week of anabolics, I couldn't play my sport very well.

I've never tried Cyanide. I'm pretty sure I know what would happen if I did. Since I'm an athlete and not a BB'er, this particular method (short/heavy) would be counterproductive for me, personally. When I used 4g/week of anabolics, I couldn't play my sport very well.
    I can see your reasoning here, its all depends on your goals. You wouldnt see Ronnie Coleman running around kicking a soccer ball, and in the same sense if a pro soccer player got up on the olympia stage people would laugh them off. Just because your goals dont coincide with the short heavy theory doesnt make it uneffective.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I can see your reasoning here, its all depends on your goals. You wouldnt see Ronnie Coleman running around kicking a soccer ball, and in the same sense if a pro soccer player got up on the olympia stage people would laugh them off. Just because your goals dont coincide with the short heavy theory doesnt make it uneffective.
    Correct. And I admit that short/heavy cycles work. I think they don't work as well as other (much safer) alternatives.

I feel that logically (empirically) as well as medically, they don't have a solid foundation for working as well as other types of cycles.

Using the analogy of professional bodybuilders doesn't really work though...they never come off. They increase the dose or change compounds for their contests, but they don't come off at all.

To be fair, I think someone would need to run a short heavy cycle, and then COME OFF, and compare the gains they keep with the gains from a traditional cycle. And they'd also have to see whether their blood work comes back to within acceptable range more quickly...which I suspect would be the same from a short/heavy cycle as with a traditional one.

Correct. And I admit that short/heavy cycles work. I think they don't work as well as other (much safer) alternatives.

I feel that logically (empirically) as well as medically, they don't have a solid foundation for working as well as other types of cycles.

Using the analogy of professional bodybuilders doesn't really work though...they never come off. They increase the dose or change compounds for their contests, but they don't come off at all.

To be fair, I think someone would need to run a short heavy cycle, and then COME OFF, and compare the gains they keep with the gains from a traditional cycle. And they'd also have to see whether their blood work comes back to within acceptable range more quickly...which I suspect would be the same from a short/heavy cycle as with a traditional one.
    Finally you admit they work and all i can say is results from my studies/cycle logs/reports speak for themselves, to many BB's say different than you for it not to work and be safer, so your opinion, lets get back to what we are all here for,

like ive said i have no motive for saying this, ive got nothing to sell or trying to generate more buisness trying to make BB's believe every word i say,

back to the subject i think

Finally you admit they work and all i can say is results from my studies/cycle logs/reports speak for themselves, to many BB's say different than you for it not to work and be safer, so your opinion, lets get back to what we are all here for,

like ive said i have no motive for saying this, ive got nothing to sell or trying to generate more buisness trying to make BB's believe every word i say,

I NEVER said that taking a shit load of steroids won't make you bigger. I'm saying that there's better and safer ways to make the same gains.

PB had guys taking over a bottle per day of anabolics. That's going to make you bigger...then he combined it with Slin, GH, etc, etc...

Here's a hot tip:

Anything will work with those doses.

But it's unsafe, and there's better ways to make the same gains.

Does that mean that because you don't earn money from this, the advice you give can't be wrong?

Or that you can't possibly follow/give terrible advice, because you don't earn money?

Honestly, isn't your criticism of me for earning money on writing about steroids applicable to PB also? I mean...if you can't trust me because I earn a living from writing about steroids and selling products, then logically, you can't trust PB either, right?

Does that mean that because you don't earn money from this, the advice you give can't be wrong?

Or that you can't possibly follow/give terrible advice, because you don't earn money?

Honestly, isn't your criticism of me for earning money on writing about steroids applicable to PB also? I mean...if you can't trust me because I earn a living from writing about steroids and selling products, then logically, you can't trust PB either, right?
    i never mentioned you at all Anthony, why would you think i meant you, i said i have nothing to gain not like some on here, i have no idea what your up to or here for,

I am just the messanger, all the reports/studies/cyclelogs and everyone posting on here tells you something different than what your saying, you contridict yourself allthe time, you say one thing then say another,

i am sorry if i hit a nerve with you but i would rather take it from BB's who have done it and tried it and have reports saying what happened than someone who didnt understand the whole process, ie priming!!

all we are doing is going back and forth, if i have upset in anyway i apoligies but you did say some remarkable comments with little knowledge,

results speak for themself- end of story

i never mentioned you at all Anthony, why would you think i meant you, i said i have nothing to gain not like some on here, i have no idea what your up to or here for,

I am just the messanger, all the reports/studies/cyclelogs and everyone posting on here tells you something different than what your saying, you contridict yourself allthe time, you say one thing then say another,

i am sorry if i hit a nerve with you but i would rather take it from BB's who have done it and tried it and have reports saying what happened than someone who didnt understand the whole process, ie priming!!

all we are doing is going back and forth, if i have upset in anyway i apoligies but you did say some remarkable comments with little knowledge,

One or two (three or four) people here have said that this method worked for them. Everyone else uses the traditional method. Stop overstating your claims.

One or two (three or four) people here have said that this method worked for them. Everyone else uses the traditional method. Stop overstating your claims.
    Read previous post Anthony , i have many and many have reported on here, just atke a look at warriors results,

you want to carry on PM me but i do find it hard to take anything form you on this subject with any credability, and with you carrying on trying to discredit people reports or methods of cycle just shows many thing to me and others,

best of luck to you in your goal

Well, as Marcus has said, this method isnt for everyone. It is for those that have much lifting experience and have been cycling AAS for many years and hit a plateu. For this reason there really havent been that many to try it. I have earned very mediocre results from the past couple of years of cycling the traditional way, and when I tried my first short heavy cycle I made gains faster than ever. The dosages I used really werent that much higher than I would normally use. Now I am in PCT and will have to see how recovery goes.
    For most people, especially those just starting out, the traditional method of longer cycles works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Well, as Marcus has said, this method isnt for everyone. It is for those that have much lifting experience and have been cycling AAS for many years and hit a plateu. For this reason there really havent been that many to try it. I have earned very mediocre results from the past couple of years of cycling the traditional way, and when I tried my first short heavy cycle I made gains faster than ever. The dosages I used really werent that much higher than I would normally use. Now I am in PCT and will have to see how recovery goes.
    For most people, especially those just starting out, the traditional method of longer cycles works just fine.
    Yes i agree its a good way of spring boarding yourself into new growth if your not getting the gains you desire, but saying that it can be adjusted to suit nearly any level,

Read previous post Anthony , i have many and many have reported on here, just atke a look at warriors results,

you want to carry on PM me but i do find it hard to take anything form you on this subject with any credability, and with you carrying on trying to discredit people reports or methods of cycle just shows many thing to me and others,

best of luck to you in your goal
    Results don't speak for themselves. Results which are superior to others speak for themselves. And once again, you didn't hit a nerve...it's obvious to most people that the PB theory does NOT stand up to even the most cursory of critism.

Results don't speak for themselves. Results which are superior to others speak for themselves. And once again, you didn't hit a nerve...it's obvious to most people that the PB theory does NOT stand up to even the most cursory of critism.
    I answered your question regarding PB and Dorian which yet again you ignore, yes there are many articles but people who knew him and how this game works at a high level will understand DY had to dismiss any claims PB was in his camp otherwise he wouldnt of got the Weider contract, surely you understand, its well know in the right circles,

I can post bloodwork but to be honest Anthony your only going to say i made them up and are false so its like banging my head on a brick wall with you, you have issues with me because i blow holes in everything you have said and to be honest you amuse me but if you want to carry on going back and forth do it through PM and not on the board pls,

I say again there are to many BB's who claim it works with good results, so if you dont believe them thats fine but your constant trying to pick holes into it as made you look rather daft,

you can say it doesnt work because it does just take one report from warrior, i say good results,

I dont have any motive Anthony to claim anything, i am not trying to sell any magic pills or want to generate more clients,I am not going back and forth because you have been shown wrong and your upset with me, listen i dont want to keep going back and forth so if you want to carry on and need to learn anymore about priming and other things surrounding this give me a PM, i will be happy to help,

But your not winning and am not carrying this stupid argument on, i had many PM's saying exact the same thing about how you are conducting yourself so chill out and move on,if you dont like it fine, but you dont understand the whole thing but ive tried to explain but your tunnel vissioned and there is only one view whats right and thats you, whats wrong with you calm down and get on with your job and educate people on this board or what ever motive you have being here,

I answered your question regarding PB and Dorian which yet again you ignore, yes there are many articles but people who knew him and how this game works at a high level will understand DY had to dismiss any claims PB was in his camp otherwise he wouldnt of got the Weider contract, surely you understand, its well know in the right circles,

I can post bloodwork but to be honest Anthony your only going to say i made them up and are false so its like banging my head on a brick wall with you, you have issues with me because i blow holes in everything you have said and to be honest you amuse me but if you want to carry on going back and forth do it through PM and not on the board pls,

I say again there are to many BB's who claim it works with good results, so if you dont believe them thats fine but your constant trying to pick holes into it as made you look rather daft,

you can say it doesnt work because it does just take one report from warrior, i say good results,

I dont have any motive Anthony to claim anything, i am not trying to sell any magic pills or want to generate more clients,I am not going back and forth because you have been shown wrong and your upset with me, listen i dont want to keep going back and forth so if you want to carry on and need to learn anymore about priming and other things surrounding this give me a PM, i will be happy to help,

But your not winning and am not carrying this stupid argument on, i had many PM's saying exact the same thing about how you are conducting yourself so chill out and move on,if you dont like it fine, but you dont understand the whole thing but ive tried to explain but your tunnel vissioned and there is only one view whats right and thats you, whats wrong with you calm down and get on with your job and educate people on this board or what ever motive you have being here,
    It's sad that you keep trying to say that you've shown that I'm wrong. Honestly, everytime you are asked to provide REAL proof, you say that I don't understand something, or that you don't have any reason to lie, or that you aren't selling a product.

Once again, lets see proof of HPTA recovery, via SCANNED bloodwork of someone before, during, and post-cycle. All I'm asking for is proof of your claims.

Lets disregard the fact that you don't have anything to sell (irrelevant) and that you think a study is an anecdote....lets see PROOF of your claims. That's all I'm asing for. Stop randomly declaring yourself the "winner" and saying you've shown me to be "wrong" (the people reading the thread can decide for themselves).

Lets see all of this proof you have...scanned bloodwork, and pictures will suffice.

As for the claims made by PB vs/ Dorian....I noticed that Dorian never admitted to working with PB even after he was no longer under contract by Weider.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Marcus has his theory which has worked well for some people. He does not need to back it up for anyone here. It is not a court of Law!! just a discussion forum where people can air there VIEWS and OPINIONS! No proof required.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

These short burst cycles show muscle mass can be achieved, but can it be maintained?

I also cannot believe you didnt get Test, free Test, SHBG BW done also Marcus...

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Marcus has his theory which has worked well for some people. He does not need to back it up for anyone here. It is not a court of Law!! just a discussion forum where people can air there VIEWS and OPINIONS! No proof required.
    Correct. Nobody has to proove anything about their cycle theories. But the inability/ to prove it should be weighted accordingly when deciding if this method is superior to any others.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    well im going to see if it works buy actually trying it!

It's sad that you keep trying to say that you've shown that I'm wrong. Honestly, everytime you are asked to provide REAL proof, you say that I don't understand something, or that you don't have any reason to lie, or that you aren't selling a product.

Once again, lets see proof of HPTA recovery, via SCANNED bloodwork of someone before, during, and post-cycle. All I'm asking for is proof of your claims.

Lets disregard the fact that you don't have anything to sell (irrelevant) and that you think a study is an anecdote....lets see PROOF of your claims. That's all I'm asing for. Stop randomly declaring yourself the "winner" and saying you've shown me to be "wrong" (the people reading the thread can decide for themselves).

Lets see all of this proof you have...scanned bloodwork, and pictures will suffice.

As for the claims made by PB vs/ Dorian....I noticed that Dorian never admitted to working with PB even after he was no longer under contract by Weider.
    you still wont give it up will you, whats wrong with you?
    pls re-read my previous post,

Am not intrested in agruing with you, you know if i post bloodwork you will say ive made them up or you dont believe it, so what if you dont,

OK Anthony you dont like it ok, its rubbish, it doesnt work, its bad for you, its not worth trying, i know nothing, i made it all up, everything you say is spot on and you know everything happy now

PM if you want to carry on, and let the people on this board soak up whats been posted by warrior and a few others and let them decide if they want to try it or not, am not intrested in your personal amusing comments of hot air

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    well im going to see if it works buy actually trying it!
    Hey there you go, a educated BB who knows, try it and see!

thankyou

Here are Jason Meuller's words (slightly edited for length) on PB's claims that he worked with several other very well-known bodybuilders (all of whom DENIED doing anything PB told them to do). In fact, PB's "credentials" (degrees, people he worked with, pharmacology articles, published medical papers)...have all failed to have been verified by an independant third party! In short...MOST of what PB claimed...seems to have been disputed...he didn't have all of the degrees, scientific background, etc...that anybody who interviewed him was able to confirm!

The day before this article was sent off to be posted, we contacted Ian Harrison by telephone in England to get his comments about some recent claims made on Biohazard849, Paul Borrseson's UK website. Specifically, Borreson is still claiming an association with Ian and claims Ian had nothing to do with the recent breakup. Here's what Ian had to say.

AE: Ian, what is the status of your relationship with Paul Borreson?

Ian: I've split with Paul Borreson and I have no connection with Biohazard UK anymore.

AE: What role will you play, if any, in the future of Biohazard USA?

Ian: My future is most definitely in the USA, and I feel confident I will be working with Trevor Smith.

So that's it folks! Seems something fishy is about with Paul Borreson and Biohazard UK since he still claims a relationship with Ian. You heard it hear first!

Copyright 1999 Jason Meuller and Anabolic Extreme. This material may not be copied, reproduced, or transmitted without the express written permission of the copyright owners.

THE BIOHAZARD USA ARTICLE
    THE REAL SITUATION......

IT HAS COME TO BIOHAZARD USA'S ATTENTION THAT WE HAVE BEEN DUPED.....LIED TO, AND BASICALLY MADE TO LOOK LIKE A ****ING FOOL....

BIOHAZARD USA WAS FOUNDED BY IAN HARRISON AND TREVOR SMITH WHO WERE INSPIRED BY THE PRINCIPLES SET FORTH, BUT SELDOM FOLLOWED BY PAUL BORRESEN....DURING THIS PROCESS WE WERE LED TO BELIEVE MANY THINGS...ALL OF WHICH WE HAVE COME TO FIND OUT HAVE BEEN UN-TRUE!!!

HOWEVER, BECAUSE WE BELIEVED IN WHAT WE WERE TOLD AND BECAUSE WE ARE LOYAL PEOPLE, WE DECIDED TO TAKE A BACK SEAT AND LET PAUL BORRESEN HAVE ALL THE CREDIT

THIS, OF COURSE, WILL NO LONGER CONTINUE!!!

AS WE SPEAK THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF LAWSUITS TARGETED AT MR. BORRESEN FOR MAKING UN-SUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS....NOT THE LEAST OF WHICH IS THAT THE GREAT DORIAN YATES IS A DRUG ADDICT.....THIS IS NOT ONLY UNFAIR, BUT DEAD WRONG, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE SOURCE WHO HIMSELF IS KNOWN TO HAVE A LARGE NUMBER OF, SHALL WE SAY, PERSONAL ISSUES...... IT HAS ALSO COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT PAUL BORRESEN IS MAKING CLAIMS THAT HE IS COACHING LEE PRIEST FOR THE MR. OLYMPIA AND THAT HE PERSONALLY KNOWS LEE USES 3000MG OF GEAR PER DAY!!! WELL UPON SPEAKING TO LEE TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP HE PROVED THE TYPE OF MAN HE IS BY BASICALLY LAUGHING AT THE WHOLE THING. LET’S FACE IT 3000MG WOULD KILL A ****ING BULL, NOT TO MENTION THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO USE THESE AMOUNTS…..PAUL BORRESEN ALSO STATED THAT LEE EATS 30 BIG MACS A DAY IN THE OFF SEASON AND GETS AWAY WITH THIS BY USING A TON OF INSULIN …..THIS IS ALSO A JOKE SINCE AFTER SPEAKING WITH LEE AND HIS DOCTOR WE FOUND OUT THAT LEE IS HYPO-GLYCEMIC AND NEVER—NOR CAN HE EVER—USE INSULIN….

BOTH TREVOR SMITH AND IAN HARRISON ALONG WITH CHRIS SNEDDON (WHO WERE ALL ON HAND TO CARRY PAUL BORRESEN THROUGH THE USA SEMINAR BECAUSE OF HIS HORRIBLE CONDITION) HAVE NOW SPOKEN WITH BOTH DORIAN YATES AND KERRY KAYES AND ABOUT 30 OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LEFT HOLDING THE BAG OF SHIT CREATED BY PAUL BORRESEN

WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO APOLOGIZE WHOLE HEARTEDLY FOR ANY SLANDEROUS INFORMATION THAT APPEARED IN OUR WEBSITE IN REGARDS TO DORIAN YATES, CHEMICAL NUTRITION, KERRY KAYES, BRIAN BATCHELDOR T.C. LUOMA AND TESTOSTERONE .NET........AS IT TURNS OUT, THEY HAD EVERY RIGHT TO PULL THE INTERVIEW WITH PAUL BORRESEN DUE TO THE FACT THAT NONE OF HIS CLAIMS COULD BE SUBSTANTIATED---EVEN THOUGH WE WERE ASSURED THAT COPIES OF ALL LITERATURE PUBLISHED AND ALL DEGREES WERE SENT FED-EX TO T.C. LUOMA AT TESTOSTERONE.NET TO VALIDATE PAUL'S CREDENTIALS.... (UNFORTUNATELY THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE BOTH A PHARMACOLOGIST, BIOCHEMIST AND NOW A DOCTOR, BUT WHO IS NOT ANY OF THE ABOVE)

IN SHORT, BIOHAZARD USA IS HERE TO STAY HOLDING TRUE TO IT'S PRINCIPLES......WE HAVE NEVER LIED TO ANYONE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO A GREAT NUMBER OF TIMES BY THE VERY PERSON WE WERE TRYING TO PROMOTE........ IT SHOULD ALSO BE MADE KNOWN THAT THE REASON WE HAVE BEEN DELAYED IN HAVING OUR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IS THAT SEVERAL SHIPMENTS WHICH WERE PRE-PAID FOR WERE NEVER SENT BY PAUL BORRESEN WHO INSTEAD STRUNG US ALONG CLAIMING THEY WERE SENT OR BEING SENT AND THAT IT WAS CUSTOMS FAULT THAT THEY DID NOT GET HERE.....OF COURSE WE RECENTLY FOUND OUT THE PRODUCTS WERE NEVER SHIPPED, BUT THAT THE MONEY SENT FOR THEM WENT INSTEAD INTO MR. BORRESENS POCKET....THIS WAS THE SAME SCENARIO FOR PROMINENT NATIONAL COMPETITOR JUSTIN BROOKES, WHOM BOTH TREVOR AND IAN HELPED IN THE OFF SEASON TO GET TO HIS BIGGEST EVER (293LBS) ONLY TO WATCH A NON-FUNCTIONAL PAUL BORRESEN **** UP HIS WHOLE CONTEST PREP BY NOT SENDING HIS PROGRAMS AND SCREWING HIM OUT OF 800 DOLLARS. THE END RESULT FOR JUSTIN WAS THAT HE WEIGHED IN AT 242LBS.....A FAR CRY FROM THE 265LBS HE SHOULD HAVE CARRIED ON THE STAGE HAD SOMEONE NOT COMPLETELY ****ED HIS ENTIRE CONTEST PREP.....
    Here's what Ron Harris wrote about PB, for T-N ation...apparently not only were Paul's claims about his credentials unable to be verified, they were TOTALLY ****ING FALSE!

Stacked to Death" is John Romano’s belated review of the late Paul Borreson’s book, The Stack. Paul lost a great deal of credibility with T- Nation readers a couple years ago after it turned out the academic credentials he touted in an interview with us were false, and his ‘star client,’ Dorian Yates, claimed to have never associated with him. The insane quantities of steroids that Borreson advocates as a "quick fix" for the genetically average totaled up to nearly thirteen grams a week, a cycle he and his clients supposedly thrived on.
    PB did NOT have all of those degrees, clients, etc...he was a ****ing FRAUD!

Believe who you want, but PB was a F-ing Fraud. He didn't have any of the credentials he claimed to have, nobody followed his advice, and he had nearly no idea what he was talking about.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 01-10-2007 at 02:42 PM.

Here are Jason Meuller's words (slightly edited for length) on PB's claims that he worked with several other very well-known bodybuilders (all of whom DENIED doing anything PB told them to do). In fact, PB's "credentials" (degrees, people he worked with, pharmacology articles, published medical papers)...have all failed to have been verified by an independant third party! In short...MOST of what PB claimed...seems to have been disputed...he didn't have all of the degrees, scientific background, etc...that anybody who interviewed him was able to confirm!

Here's what Ron Harris wrote about PB, for T-N ation...apparently not only were Paul's claims about his credentials unable to be verified, they were TOTALLY ****ING FALSE!

PB did NOT have all of those degrees, clients, etc...he was a ****ing FRAUD!

Believe who you want, but PB was a F-ing Fraud. He didn't have any of the credentials he claimed to have, nobody followed his advice, and he had nearly no idea what he was talking about.
    your looking rather stupid with your constant bickering, ive told you the story regarding PB but you never take it in, you have tunnel vision Anthony do you really think he could claim such things if there are not true?

anyway what ever you say Anthony, one last thing TRY IT SEE IF IT WORKS BUT FULLY UNDERSTAND IT FIRST

your looking rather stupid with your constant bickering, ive told you the story regarding PB but you never take it in, you have tunnel vision Anthony do you really think he could claim such things if there are not true?
    All of his claims were lies. T- Nation, Anabolic Extreme, etc...all confirmed that he did not have any of the credentials he said he had...he didn't have a degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, etc...and he certainly was never published in any medical journals as he claimed he had been. The successful routines that he wrote out were actually ghost written by other people, and the ones which failed were ones he wrote out. Upwards of 30 people he claimed to be involved with denied those claims...and after that he died of an overdose.

Honestly, I think the proof is all here for anyone who wants to look at it objectively. Several non-connected sources all say that he did not do or have any of the things he said he did. Instead of some grand conspiracy theory, isn't it more likely that he was simply a liar, and a junkie?

All of his claims were lies. T- Nation, Anabolic Extreme, etc...all confirmed that he did not have any of the credentials he said he had...he didn't have a degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, etc...and he certainly was never published in any medical journals as he claimed he had been. The successful routines that he wrote out were actually ghost written by other people, and the ones which failed were ones he wrote out. Upwards of 30 people he claimed to be involved with denied those claims...and after that he died of an overdose.

Honestly, I think the proof is all here for anyone who wants to look at it objectively. Several non-connected sources all say that he did not do or have any of the things he said he did. Instead of some grand conspiracy theory, isn't it more likely that he was simply a liar, and a junkie?
    WOOOW Anthony your colours are really showing now, what ever you say am tired of going over the same old stuff, ive posted the truth many times but you just never take it in,

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information