Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1st off, never tell your doc you are using an illegal substance... tell him it was creatine...

once he said he was unwillng to treat me, i would have gotten up and left... and as far as blood work goes.. no, i would not allow him to get those..

that's one of the beauties of working with an hmo, you can change docs easy..

but now you have a documented history with blood work to support the doctors opinion of your condition that was caused by yourself.. by the way your insurance company has access to those doc notes.. remember the authorization you signed with the clinic??

oops..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Also, if you truely believe you are hypogonadal, then visit the HRT forum for more information as your questions can be better answered there. Heres the link... http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-replacement-therapy-low-t-anti-aging/

Donman25 is offline Junior Member
    I agree the doc is a a$$, but man now is no time prove your point. When you go back tell him you fvcked up and you will never do it again and you need help. I hope it works out for you.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donman25
    I agree the doc is a a$$, but man now is no time prove your point. When you go back tell him you fvcked up and you will never do it again and you need help. I hope it works out for you.
    He already made it quite clear to me that he had no intention of helping me. He told me that if I really had a testosterone deficiency, that it would be up to an endocrinologist to decide the correct course of action. He said he was not qualified to make that decision. He then said that whatever the case, that an endocrinologist would NOT prescribe me steroids no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    1st off, never tell your doc you are using an illegal substance... tell him it was creatine...

once he said he was unwillng to treat me, i would have gotten up and left... and as far as blood work goes.. no, i would not allow him to get those..

that's one of the beauties of working with an hmo, you can change docs easy..

but now you have a documented history with blood work to support the doctors opinion of your condition that was caused by yourself.. by the way your insurance company has access to those doc notes.. remember the authorization you signed with the clinic??

oops..
    I think that he would have been intelligent enough to realize that creatine is not capable of causing gynocamastea.
    There are lots of people that use AAS that get bloodwork done. I don't consider myself unique in that category.
    that's one of the beauties of working with an hmo, you can change docs easy..What do you mean by this?????

Still don't know what the blood tests results will be. I will post them as soon as I know.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by StringfellowHawke
    He already made it quite clear to me that he had no intention of helping me. He told me that if I really had a testosterone deficiency, that it would be up to an endocrinologist to decide the correct course of action. He said he was not qualified to make that decision. He then said that whatever the case, that an endocrinologist would NOT prescribe me steroids no matter what.
    Well thats bullshit right there, what does this dickhead think HRT for men consists of ?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    I also fail to see how Stalone's penile implant would have anything to do with steroid use. Steroids shrink the testicles not the penis.

Mayble Sly had the implant because his carrot looked small compared to the rest of his muscles...

ArcRoyal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StringfellowHawke
    Hello Fellow Iron pumpers.
    I just came back from the Doc today. The reason I went to the doc in the first place was because I am suffering from a slight case of gyno from my last cycle which included Dianabol and superdrol. I could not get any arimidex so I started the cycle without it and tried to use large doses of 6-oxo to compensate. Bad idea!! Anyways, It all started out with the Doc asking me what he could do for me today. I told him about the gyno and that I wanted a scrip for Letrozole to help reverse the problem. He asked what caused the problem in the first place and I told him Dianabol. He then proceeded to tell me how dangerous that steroids were and that I was stupid for using them and that if I continued to use them that I would die at a young age. He told me using steroids was the same thing basically as using crack cocaine. He asked why I started using them in the first place and I told him because I had a naturally low testosterone level and that they helped with my libido and muscle density. He told me that I needed to stop using them and I told him that I did not agree. And I told him that the doses that I was using were not that dangerous as he thinks. Then he went on to tell me about how sylvester stallone had to have a penile implant because he used steroids and that arnold swertzeneggar had to have heart surgery as a result of using them and that would soon be me. Anyways, we argued back and forth for a while and he said that he was NOT going to treat my gyno and that he would NOT prescribe me steroids. (Which I never asked him to.) He then decided to take some blood tests to see how badly the steroids have damaged my liver and a UA to test my kidney functions. He also is checking my thyroid function and testosterone levels with the blood test as well. And a few others which I forgot. But anyways, then he made me an appointment to see an endocrinologist in about 4 weeks. A female endocrinologist at that which I don't like because I don't think that a female will fully understand or be sypathetic to a man who is suffering from naturally low testosterone production. SO I might just cancel that appt. not sure yet. Then he told me not to even bother asking the endocrinologist for steroids because I would be wasting my time. So basically he did not know shit about steroids and he refused to treat my gyno for me and told me that MAYBE the endocrinologist might be more sypathetic but he did not feel right treating my condition as he felt that if he did it was in some way condoning my illegal activities. The guy was a TOTAL FOOL in my opinion. In four weeks, my gyno will probably be irreversible which I told him but he did not care.
    So what should I do guys? What does someone with my condition do? I don't think that there is anything wrong with someone with my condition taking a little extra test just to help improve muscle size anyways. Should I go and see the endocrinologist or not? Also, I have an appt. to see the same doc in about three weeks to go over my blood test results. That should be a nice ass chewing too i'm sure. But it's been three and a half weeks since I have taken any superdrol or dianabol so maybe it won't come back too terribly bad who knows we'll see. Any suggestions as to what you all think that I should do would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Go see the doc but first do a lot of research on Pubmed and bring him the results backing up your position. Prove to him that he is wrong!! Use the internet and the information on Pubmed to show him that he is uneducated. The only way you can win is to prove to him the he is ignorant and that you have taken the time to educate him. If he refuses to read what you give him then tell him a man is ignorant if they don't know but a fool if they refuse to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well thats bullshit right there, what does this dickhead think HRT for men consists of ?
    He didn't seem to know anything about HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    Mayble Sly had the implant because his carrot looked small compared to the rest of his muscles...
    The doctor told me that he was impotent as a result of his steroid use during his filming of the rocky movies and that he was unable to attain an erection and had to have a pump of some sort installed.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcRoyal
    Go see the doc but first do a lot of research on Pubmed and bring him the results backing up your position. Prove to him that he is wrong!! Use the internet and the information on Pubmed to show him that he is uneducated. The only way you can win is to prove to him the he is ignorant and that you have taken the time to educate him. If he refuses to read what you give him then tell him a man is ignorant if they don't know but a fool if they refuse to learn.
    I brought paperwork of the use of Letrozole for the reversal of gyno with me and he refused to read it so I doubt that angle would work. I'm telling you, this guy was a jerk off. He treated me like a crack junky.

Just got my blood test results back, here they are:

***Hematology***
    ** Complete Blood Count **
    White Cell Count-6.0 K/uL Normal range is 4.5-10.9
    Red Cell Count-5.7 M/ul Normal range is 4.15-5.49
    Hemoglobin-17.5 g/dl normal range is 12.7-16.6
    Hematocrit-50.3 % normal range is 37.9-51.0
    MCV-88.3 fl Normal range is 85-95
    MCH-30.7 pg normal range is 26-32
    MCHC-34.8 g/dl normal range is 31-36
    platelets-277 k/ul normal range is 150-400
    gran%-66.2% normal range is 37-92
    lymph%-30.2% normal range is 10-58.5
    mid%-3.6% normal range is 0.1-24.0
    gran#-4.0 normal range is 0.0-7.8
    lymph#-1.8 normal range is 0.0-4.1
    mid#-0.2 normal range is 0.0-1.8

***general chemistry***
    ** comprehensive metabolic profile **
    glucose-88 mg/dl normal range is 64-112
    urea nitrogen-15 mg/dl normal range is 7-18
    creatinine-1.1 mg/dl normal range is 0.7-1.4
    bun/creat ratio-13.17 ratio normal range is 12-20
    sodium-147 mmol/l normal range is 136-151
    potassium-4.5 mmol/l normal range is 3.5-5.3
    chloride-104 mmol/l normal range is 95-113
    carbon dioxide-33 mmol/l normal range is 25-33
    calcium-9.6 mg/dl normal range is 8.5-10.5
    total protein -7.0 g/dl normal range is 6.2-8.2
    albumin-5.2 g/dl normal range is 3.8-5.2
    globulin-1.8 g/dl normal range is 2.3-3.5
    total bilirubin-0.9 mg/dl normal range is 0.3-1.0
    alk. phos.-43u/l normal range is 20-70
    ast (sgot)-41 u/l normal range is 12-29
    alt (sgpt)-52 u/l normal range is 9-41

**lipid profile**
    cholesterol-202mg/dl normal range is 131-200
    triglycerides-70 mg/dl normal range is 40-160
    HDL 56mg/dl normal range is 35-55
    direct ldl-172mg/dl normal range is 0-130

**other blood work**
    testosterone , total-366 ng/dl normal range is 241-827
    tsh w/reflex to ft4 1.75 miu/l normal range is 0.4 -5.5

Well, that's it, can anybody here interprit this for me??
    I don't go back to see the doctor regarding these results for a week, I just picked up a copy of them today just to see what they were.
    How is my liver looking based on these results??
    Can anybody help????
    Last edited by StringfellowHawke; 08-22-2006 at 11:28 PM.

anybody??

Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    look if you really want to be treated by a doctor , well then you will have to agree with them about streroid use! dont argue with them. just say " yes,ok i will never use roids again" get your meds and get the f@ck out. or just order some letro from arr.
    AMEN!!

A little research and self discipline could have prevented all this...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well you Cholesterol levels are not great and IMO you are a candidate for HRT.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    your liver values are elevated but not by much.. when did u do ur cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    your liver values are elevated but not by much.. when did u do ur cycle?
    28 days before this blood test was taken was my last day on cycle.
    Also, where are my liver values on these results? As I am unaware. What is it that is telling you that my liver values are elevated?? Thanks in advance

Also, my Globulin was 1.8 g/dl. Normal range is 2.3-3.5. What does this mean? What is Globulin? Is it bad that it is a bit below normal?
    Also my AST (SGOT) Was 41 u/l normal is 12-29
    And my ALT (SGPT) WAS 52 u/l normal is 9-41
    So what is AST and ALT? Is it bad that they are above normal???
    Thanks

Also, my red blood cell count is a bit high, which is to be expected considering my cycle consisted of some dianabol .

I just highlighted in red all of my values that are out of the normal range for ease of viewing.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    AST & ALT are ur liver values
    Globulins are blood proteins (for example SHBG etc)

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    AST & ALT are ur liver values
    Globulins are blood proteins (for example SHBG etc)
    I see, thanks, So what is the difference between the two of them?
    Guess mine were not in too bad of shape then huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information