Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ Use taurine if you start getting cramps.
    I didn't cramp so I didn't find it necessary to use.

Crazyltn is offline New Member
    Hey i got the oral clen , by Oralject CLAIRE gel (for horses)
    How would u convert wat u take into mls? so i know how much to take?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    first off what is it measured in?

junglejoe is offline New Member
    Hi is the program laid out in the original post recommended by others who have tried.
    Getting my gear Friday.
    When is the best time to take and do you take your clen /t3 together and do you separate the doses to twice a day....was thinking morning and early afternoon. When would you work out 1/2 hr or 1hr after taking product?

Going to try 2 weeks on and then do you take 2 weeks off or can you get away with one? While off what do you take?

Or if you could pass me on to a good previous discussed topic that would be appreciated as well.

Also, got some Winny so looking to start taking that once I'm done the clen \t3 cycle ...is this ok or when would you do that??

Thanks in advance!!

hangandbang is offline New Member
    Quick question I just got some liquid clen from a friend that has been a reliable source but I am not sure if I am taking enough. its 100mcg/ml - 60 ML vial now does that mean there is 100mcg to one ml. curently I am taking three drops which is about .25 to a .5ml. I was thinking of upping it to one ml a day but I am not sure.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    If you increase the dosage dialy unitl the sides are dictating that you not increase you should be fine. Once you know your threshold then you can better utilize the stuff.

Appreciate it but is 1 ml equal to 100 mcg if the bottle says 100mcg/ml - 60ml vial

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by hangandbang View Post
    Appreciate it but is 1 ml equal to 100 mcg if the bottle says 100mcg/ml - 60ml vial
    kinda answers itself.

100mcg per ml would mean each ml has 100 mcg in it and you have 60 ml

Thanks

Appreciate it i wanted to be sure

yes. The / can be thought of a symbol for the word "per"

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Is the reason portraying as to why you don't use Benadryl ED all the time while using Clen because you don't want the body to form a physical dependence on it? And does Benadry upregulate the receptors enough to continue Clen use as long as one wants?

ketofin (sp) is what you can use to stay on clen without upregulating/ I have posted links to opinions on whether to cycle that often to begin with.

gymjunkie24 is offline Female Member
    Great info!! Took me ages to read the whole thing, learnt alot :-)

I have just started my first cycle today - starting with 20mcg, and hands are pretty shakey.

Keep the info coming!!

Arnoldgenes is offline New Member

Two questions that werent answered...

Just read everything here and have two questions for you PB that were not covered. If you would be so kind as to enlighten me it'd be most appreciative:

1.Once you had reached 120mcgs of clen in your cycle is that dose you continued throughout the duration?

2.Does it matter if you take clen on an empty stomach or not?

Thanks for all the info bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldgenes View Post
    Just read everything here and have two questions for you PB that were not covered. If you would be so kind as to enlighten me it'd be most appreciative:

1.Once you had reached 120mcgs of clen in your cycle is that dose you continued throughout the duration?

PB hasn't been around for a while so I will try to field your questions

1. Yes, you can stay at that dose as long as the side effects are manageable for you

2. It effects people different, you can try on empty stomach and see if it bothers you or not. should not effect the results of it

hope this helped

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldgenes View Post

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    PB hasn't been around for a while so I will try to field your questions

1. Yes, you can stay at that dose as long as the side effects are manageable for you

2. It effects people different, you can try on empty stomach and see if it bothers you or not. should not effect the results of it

hope this helped
    i agree with tmos but i'll elaborate a bit

160-180mcg is the highest effective dose, anything over that the returns start to diminish(trust me on this, i've run it at 180 vs. 400mcg/day and the results were about the same except the second one cost me more

i take it on an empty stomach, but i don't feel sides from it, if you take it on an empty stomach it will be absorbed more quickly and will "hit" you harder, but the results will not be effected, though taking it twice a day is preferred to once a day, especially if you have trouble handling the sides from it

Hey Hey

Quick question i am finishing up my first two week cycle. 14 days 17 lbs so far. Now on my off time you think i could run lipodrene and thyrx. thyryx is from max muscle

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    Beast,
    what are your thoughts on proper dose of Taurine if having cramps? I went on Taurine, and it did not seem to help much. Im thinking I might have underdosed it for this problem???

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H2Okid View Post
    Beast,
    what are your thoughts on proper dose of Taurine if having cramps? I went on Taurine, and it did not seem to help much. Im thinking I might have underdosed it for this problem???
    3-5 grams a day is the recommended dose.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i agree with tmos but i'll elaborate a bit

160-180mcg is the highest effective dose, anything over that the returns start to diminish(trust me on this, i've run it at 180 vs. 400mcg/day and the results were about the same except the second one cost me more

i take it on an empty stomach, but i don't feel sides from it, if you take it on an empty stomach it will be absorbed more quickly and will "hit" you harder, but the results will not be effected, though taking it twice a day is preferred to once a day, especially if you have trouble handling the sides from it
    Saying that 160 - 180 mcg as being the highest effective dose would only be proper if you had seen studies with different doses used for different groups and not just on yourself. Everyone is different.

{{HEAVYDUTY}} is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hangandbang View Post
    Quick question i am finishing up my first two week cycle. 14 days 17 lbs so far. Now on my off time you think i could run lipodrene and thyrx. thyryx is from max muscle
    I am getting ready to start my cycle and i was wondering what doses you took in what order ie 60 60 60 80 80 80 100 ect up to your 14th day please pm me sorry for the Thanks

AussieNovice is offline New Member

Unavailability of certain antihistamines in australia

I've looked for zaditen/ketoifen in Australia and it's unavailable. Also I've discovered that outside of the US and Canada Benadryl contains a different active ingredient.

I've done some research into phenergan (Promethazine). It's a first-generation H1 receptor antagonist, antihistamine and antiemetic medication.

Will this do the same things as zaditen/ketoifen and Benadryl and allow me to stay on Clen for longer periods of time???

Thanks for your help guys!!!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    ^that should work just fine. look into diphenhydramine hydrochloride as well, its generic unisom. should be able to obtain easy enough for sleep aid purposes.

Dianaboler is offline New Member
    If i'm going to start a cycle of AS or DS should I take it after PCT or during pct using a 2wkon/2wkoff routine?

Back up to the top

sweet-jayne is offline Female Member

Thumbs up

Wicked post! All of the info I was looking for.

samich6 is offline New Member
    Is there a possible low dose of clen that can still be effective? I don't mind taking my time to get where I want to be. Just 160mL a day is a $hitload. What is the lowest amount per day I can take that would still have a positive effect?

subaruwrx04 is offline Associate Member
    Just what I was looking for. Thanks a lot bro....

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    thanks 4 the info

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    That covers all Q's I had thanks !

musclehead1983 is offline New Member
    unreal post beast. this is def the way I am gonna run my clen with my test prop tren ace cycle. you are the fu**ing man!!! sticky material for sure!

khalimadeath is offline New Member
    sticky for sure

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    Sticky bump

Slide is offline Associate Member
    great info, thanks for the first hand

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    loved the info you gave me !

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Im about to hit my 3rd week of Clen (my first cycle)

I cannot get ketoifen, so I will use diphenhydramine for 7 days. I know diphenhydramine interferes with R.E.M sleep, kind of like when you drink alcohol and you dont get the correct sleep you need.

Does anyone have any feedback about this issue with diphenhydramine and natural sleep. 7days of unnatural sleep might ruin my ability to get a good nights recuperation.

Perfectbeast will be away from this board for a while and will NOT be able to answer your questions.

Please start a new thread with your questions and the other members will try to help you

spicytuna is offline New Member

For the female users

FEMALE:
    Weight: 147
    Height: 5'3"
    BF %: 16%

Dosage Plan: (I am on my 7th day, starting week 2)
    5 weeks on clen

Week 1: 10,20,20,30,40,40,60
    Week 2: 60,70,70,80,80,90, 100?? I'm not sure what my tolerance will be by the 2nd week.
    Week 3: Start on benadryl and continue with 100mcgs for the entire week.
    Week 4: Come off benadryl and reasess my dosage tolerance- beta-receptors will be downgraded. May start with 60mcgs. Take clen for 7 days
    Week 5: Take clen for 7 days. Dosage unknown- it will be contingent on my tolerance level.

Diet: Stay in 500-1000 calorie deficit from maintenance per day. Ratios P-C-F = 25%-50%-25%
    Reasoning for ratios: I noticed that I get leaner and less hungry on a lower fat/higher carb diet. I have way more energy, my muscles stay full and tight, I'm in a better mood, and even though my protein is lower I keep gaining strength and muscle. My max bench is the same amount as when I started dieting 4 weeks ago (165lb). My carbs sources ALL come from vegetables, including the starches. Once in awhile I will eat some Ezekiel bread or oatmeal because I loooove the taste!
    Carb sources: sweet potatoes, butternut squash, anything green, acorn squash, spaghetti squash(yummmmmy!), bananas, cantaloupe, blueberries,
    Protein sources: chicken, eggs, turkey, Greek yogurt (sometimes- if you don't know what it is I suggest you look into it because it has 23g of protein per 1 cup, 9g of carb, 0g of fat)
    Fat sources: egg yolks, walnut oil, almonds, (I can't keep peanut butter in the house, I will go into binge eating mode. I tell my roommate to hide his peanut butter when I cut. Lol)

Cardio: 5 days- Alternate low impact and high impact cardio (running and road cycling). Cardio consists of 30-60 minutes of intense work. I keep the workouts different every time. I make sure my heart rate stays above 165 for most of the time. I want to improve my VO2 max and get faster. I'm going to be a Marine Corps Officer. I start school May 29th and I want to kick all the guys' butts .

Weights: M-W-F upper body. T-Th lower body. I lift super heavy with shoulders, chest, and back 6-10 reps. I lift lighter for arms because I get a better pump. More blood fills my arms when I keep rep ranges 12-20. I lift with a very high volume when I train legs-very high weight and moderately high reps. I'm short, so if I train legs heavy with more than 1 minute rest in between, my legs blow up! I add in plyometrics on one of those leg days. It keeps my legs slightly larger, cut, and lean like a gymnast.

That's my plan for the next 4 weeks. I'm done with week one. I have re-feed days 1-2 time per week. I just pay attention to my body. If I feel like I can't concentrate and my muscles are getting really really flat, I'll add in a re-feed. Re-feed days I just cut back on my fat and increase my carbs. I keep protein the same.

The plan is definitely working so far. I can see my serratus and oblique muscles coming out and the veins in my abs are trying so hard to pop out! I can't wait to see what I look like in a week. I'll keep you guys posted if ya want. If anyone has suggestions, by all means, suggest away. I love learning new tricks of the trade.

HumanSacrifice is offline New Member
    How did that the Benadryl work for you, "spicytuna"? On my first week and was thinking about using this approach to stay on for 6weeks straight.... Let me know..

Flip it is offline New Member
    Hi Guys

First of all fantastic post PB.

I have a question that I haven't really seen answered yet which relates to the sustained use of clen .

If you taper up to a mcg doseage (the dose you are comfortable with), how long should you continue to run this dosage? or should you hit your desired level for three or so days and then taper back down and back up again.

This is with taking benadryl on weeks three and six, maybe a day or two either side.

Or would it be more beneficial for your receptors to taper down whilst taking benadryl?

Thanks for any help given I have put a lot of hours into research but have found nothing to answer the above questions.

Thread Information