Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Flip it is offline New Member
    Bump, if anyone can please help with the above post.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip it View Post
    Hi Guys

First of all fantastic post PB.

I have a question that I haven't really seen answered yet which relates to the sustained use of clen .

If you taper up to a mcg doseage (the dose you are comfortable with), how long should you continue to run this dosage? or should you hit your desired level for three or so days and then taper back down and back up again.

This is with taking benadryl on weeks three and six, maybe a day or two either side.

Or would it be more beneficial for your receptors to taper down whilst taking benadryl?

Thanks for any help given I have put a lot of hours into research but have found nothing to answer the above questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Perfectbeast will be away from this board for a while and will NOT be able to answer your questions.

Please start a new thread with your questions and the other members will try to help you
    You may want to start a thread in the Q & A section as PB is no longer here

mnguy2007 is offline New Member
    Im looking for advice here,
    40yo male
    5'5
    Been working out and med cardio for 3 years but Ive been a lifetime lifter.
    I just got lions T3/Clen /Keto combo and have some anavar . Im looking for advice on best ways to run them.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Then start a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mnguy2007 View Post
    Im looking for advice here,
    40yo male
    5'5
    Been working out and med cardio for 3 years but Ive been a lifetime lifter.
    I just got lions T3/Clen/Keto combo and have some anavar. Im looking for advice on best ways to run them.

Arnoldgenes is offline New Member

Question

I just completed an 8wk cyc of Clen on the 18th of May and lost 25lbs of fat.
    Now here is my question: I want to start another cycle but how long do I have to wait to recommence?

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    All your questions answered here. READ IT!

Arnoldgenes is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    All your questions answered here. READ IT!
    If YOU would have taken the time to "READ IT!" you wouldve seen my replies from months back clearly stating that I only post questions that have not been answered you D-bag! If this particular question has been answered, then please by all means link me to it. If not that then spare your dignity and quietly accept your D-bagness.

diesel405 is offline Member
    Just what i was looking for...... thanks

crustymonkey is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    I dont take a 2 week off period as I use the benadryl method. If I was going to do it I would use a non ephedra based fat burner supp.

Did you stack anything else, like T3?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by crustymonkey View Post
    Did you stack anything else, like T3?
    PB hasn't been on in about 6 months...

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    By far best clen post I have read! I printed it and gave it to my brother when he was aking clen so he could see the ins and outs of the compound! You did your homework that is for sure

spartanfan is offline New Member
    Been using Clen for a few weeks and started taking benadryl to stay on for another mnonth or so. I was wondering if I could take the keto at night (like I do the benadryl) or if I have to take it WITH the clen (in the morning)?

Thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    This should be moved to educational forum and stickied.

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    My Dr just gave me a prescription of Albeutrol cause I told him I wanted to take clen and he was like wtf, since you''ll be able to get it online or something try taking this instead since Albeutrol as actually made for humans and less side effects and jitters... Its in a pill form and each pill is 4 mg... Will this work as good , better , worst than clen??

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nicely done. Do I see another well earned sticky?

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    yes it does NICE !!!

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I seen alot of people asking about clen lately so I think this deserves a Bumpity Bump

gdurham is offline New Member
    amazing post

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    What happend to PB? ..

dj87 is offline Junior Member
    Wow answered every thing I didn't know about clen all in 1 post, I know ur no longer here but this is a damn good post

jweir22 is offline Junior Member
    Wow this is a great post for some of the new members to read the best way too take clen . I was always wondering if i should cycle it 2 weeks on or stay on it with Ketofin every third week. This is a great post by Perfectbeast it really help me out with my clen cycle.Thanks

gdurham is offline New Member
    can someone answer how conversion is fro mcg to ml
    is it divide by 25?

killface is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdurham View Post
    can someone answer how conversion is fro mcg to ml
    is it divide by 25?
    It depends on how it's dosed. If it's 200mcg/ml like what you get from ar-r , then every .1ml = 20mcg. This is easy to measure if you get a 1ml oral syringe because it will be marked every .1ml.

I've always gotten like, 3ml syringes from ar-r and they're a little harder to dose with. Any pharmacy will just give you a 1ml oral syringe for free.

The One is offline Associate Member
    bump this answers all the clen questions anyone might have

nothnless is offline New Member
    weight: 210
    BF: 35%

Hi, I've never really worked out at all and now I'm an overweight couch potato. Since my girlfriend has left me and I cant get a new one because I'm short, fat, and broke I wanted to try some gear to give me a jump start. I wanted to try buying some Clenbuterol is this the right drug for me? Should I get it from ar-r ?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Simple, the answer is no. I know you are looking for a reason to get back into shape, but if you are not already into a training routine where your body can handle being stressed, you should stay away from artificial sources.

I know its tough, but if you give yourself a couple months of proper diet and training (each have their own section on this forum) you will start seeing results and nothing motivate slike results. Take a look at this posting, its my buddy who was in the same situation as you last Xmas....

Vommit warning, disgusting B & A

killface is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    nothing motivates like results.
    At 35% BF, you (nothnless) should see results pretty quickly with proper diet and exercise alone. Stay away from drugs for now and definitely check out the diet and training forums like KP said.

Dipolognon is offline New Member
    Hey guys I'm 24, 220 lbs and 5'7.. I dunno My BF%.. but im prettty fat haha. Is it better for me to take this with T3 or Clen itself will do the work? I do cardio everyday for 45min after work, some moderate lifting.. I take Creatine and drink protein shake in the morning and couple hours before bed.. Should I stop taking Creatine if I take Clen or Clen+T3? My Diet is mostly Protein/Low Carb. Chicken.. Tuna some Salad/Veggies/Fruits. Any Advice?

biggunz113 is offline New Member
    hey guys, how long does it normally take to start seeing results from clen following the dose on the first page?
    what kind of diets do you guys follow to cut up while on it?

do you think a carb/glycogen depletion (with <48hour carb load) will work?

would you recommend an anti aromatase supp like novedex (gaspari) to put on a lil muscle?

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunz113 View Post
    hey guys, how long does it normally take to start seeing results from clen following the dose on the first page?Depends on your cardio and diet
    what kind of diets do you guys follow to cut up while on it?Go to the diet section

do you think a carb/glycogen depletion (with <48hour carb load) will work?

would you recommend an anti aromatase supp like novedex (gaspari) to put on a lil muscle? nope, thats not its purpose

Whats your stats bro?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Age?
    Bodyfat?
    Goals?
    Training exp? Cardio routine?
    Diet?

You will get a better answer, clen does work but make sure you have read the ups and downs to it.
    IMO this is the best CLEN FAQ sheet you can get
    Should be a sticky
    Last edited by DOM6; 10-19-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    [/I][/B]
    Whats your stats bro?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Age?
    Bodyfat?
    Goals?
    Training exp? Cardio routine?
    Diet?

You will get a better answer, clen does work but make sure you have read the ups and downs to it.
    IMO this is the best CLEN FAQ sheet you can get
    Should be a sticky

5'6, 165, 25, ~12-15%, cut down to 8%

i do high rep full body workouts on mon/tues, medium/heavier full body workout on thurs, carb load after thurs workout til sat morning, very heavy lifting full body workout on sat
    (ultimate diet 2 - lyle mcdonald)
    sometimes i mix it up and go back to basics...back/bis on mon, chest/tris wed, shoulders/legs fri............or just 1 body part a day)
    i do cardio at least every other day, if not everyday for 20-45 mins, either a jog pace for 45 mins or sprints for 20 mins)

i just want to cut up while keeping as much muscle as i can
    how should i follow the dosage on the first page?
    before i read the full thread, is it ok to just take it in the morning, do i just swallow it or keep it under my tongue for a minute then swallow (heard that from someone in the gym), take it on an empty stomach or does it not matter?
    Last edited by biggunz113; 10-19-2009 at 12:47 AM.

DOM6 is offline Member
    5'6, 165, 25, ~12-15%, cut down to 8%

i do high rep full body workouts on mon/tues, medium/heavier full body workout on thurs, carb load after thurs workout til sat morning, very heavy lifting full body workout on sat
    (ultimate diet 2 - lyle mcdonald)
    sometimes i mix it up and go back to basics...back/bis on mon, chest/tris wed, shoulders/legs fri............or just 1 body part a day)
    i do cardio at least every other day, if not everyday for 20-45 mins, either a jog pace for 45 mins or sprints for 20 mins)

i just want to cut up while keeping as much muscle as i can
    how should i follow the dosage on the first page?
    before i read the full thread, is it ok to just take it in the morning, do i just swallow it or keep it under my tongue for a minute then swallow (heard that from someone in the gym), take it on an empty stomach or does it not matter?
    if i took it after 11am i couldnt sleep at night, i take it 30mins after i wake up at 7:30am, i take it with food, never heard of the under the tounge method i wouldnt do it that way,
    Everyone is different with clen , i prefer the 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off, check your BP everyday, i actually log mine down everyday to see changes, drink alot of water, get taurine for cramps, start slow at 20mcgs then work your way up to where the sides arn't to bad, i ramp up to 120mcgs, i find i get the most out of that dose, anymore than 120mcgs isnt much different in gains for me.

if i took it after 11am i couldnt sleep at night, i take it 30mins after i wake up at 7:30am, i take it with food, never heard of the under the tounge method i wouldnt do it that way,
    Everyone is different with clen, i prefer the 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off, check your BP everyday, i actually log mine down everyday to see changes, drink alot of water, get taurine for cramps, start slow at 20mcgs then work your way up to where the sides arn't to bad, i ramp up to 120mcgs, i find i get the most out of that dose, anymore than 120mcgs isnt much different in gains for me.
    tomorrow is my 4thday on
    day 1 - 20mcg halfway through the day when i first got it, after 30 mins or so my heart was beating fast and body felt tingly
    day 2 - 30mcg - didnt feel anything
    day 3 - 40mcg - didnt feel anything
    tomorrow im gonna try 60

even if i dont feel anything...is it still working??

i was on ecy for a while before i started, but i took benedryl for about 2 weeks and no ecy to reset my receptors

DOM6 is offline Member
    tomorrow is my 4thday on
    day 1 - 20mcg halfway through the day when i first got it, after 30 mins or so my heart was beating fast and body felt tingly
    day 2 - 30mcg - didnt feel anything
    day 3 - 40mcg - didnt feel anything
    tomorrow im gonna try 60

even if i dont feel anything...is it still working?? IMO no i dont think its working til everything is up like your BP and HeartRate, depends on the brand also, with humangrade clen i felt it bigtime, but with ugl i never felt anything but bp up

i was on ecy for a while before i started, but i took benedryl for about 2 weeks and no ecy to reset my receptors
    Truthfully i start at 60mcg and work up to 120mcgs, you should feel the shakes bout an hour after you take'm, this is your first time so its good your starting slow to make sure you can handle the sides, when its full ineffect you should feel the shakes "Majorly", sweating, heartrate and bp up, body temp feels up sometimes thru the day, headache, hunger goes up also. Your heart ventricules are opening up more then there normal daily routine, its to let more blood flow thru, kinda like when you are running it opens up to pump more blood thru, so look at it as your doing cardio thru out the day as your just sitting there.
    Last edited by DOM6; 10-19-2009 at 06:00 AM.

Truthfully i start at 60mcg and work up to 120mcgs, you should feel the shakes bout an hour after you take'm, this is your first time so its good your starting slow to make sure you can handle the sides, when its full ineffect you should feel the shakes "Majorly", sweating, heartrate and bp up, body temp feels up sometimes thru the day, headache, hunger goes up also. Your heart ventricules are opening up more then there normal daily routine, its to let more blood flow thru, kinda like when you are running it opens up to pump more blood thru, so look at it as your doing cardio thru out the day as your just sitting there.
    ok thanks for the info. what kind of diet do most guys follow? just eat clean or what?

edit:
    day 4 - took 60mcg this morning. didnt feel anything
    is it bad to take benedryl from the start?
    do any of you other guys experience this...basically not responding to it? or am i the only one and i just suck lol
    Last edited by biggunz113; 10-19-2009 at 01:02 PM.

DOM6 is offline Member
    ok thanks for the info. what kind of diet do most guys follow? just eat clean or what?

edit:
    day 4 - took 60mcg this morning. didnt feel anything
    is it bad to take benedryl from the start?
    do any of you other guys experience this...basically not responding to it? or am i the only one and i just suck lol
    what kind do you have? human grade? or ugl?
    if there is clen in it you will get the shakes, has your bp moved at all?
    thats the way to check to see if its working

what kind do you have? human grade? or ugl?
    if there is clen in it you will get the shakes, has your bp moved at all?
    thats the way to check to see if its working
    got it from a site for some lab doctors to test on some rats...from some fellows named A and G
    got the shakes the first dose, nothin after
    gonna try 80mcg tomorrow

DOM6 is offline Member
    got it from a site for some lab doctors to test on some rats...from some fellows named A and G
    got the shakes the first dose, nothin after
    gonna try 80mcg tomorrow
    i know who they are , i think the sell liquid right?
    i like the human grade stuff works best for me, i actually like the tiny bottles with the chinese lettering on it, there 40mcgs per pill.
    Nixifi's worked the best actually, im not into ugl clen , this 1 ugl clen did that same thing, shakes on day 1 but nothing the rest, the key is your BP and heart rate if that isnt up, its bunk

i know who they are , i think the sell liquid right?
    i like the human grade stuff works best for me, i actually like the tiny bottles with the chinese lettering on it, there 40mcgs per pill.
    Nixifi's worked the best actually, im not into ugl clen, this 1 ugl clen did that same thing, shakes on day 1 but nothing the rest, the key is your BP and heart rate if that isnt up, its bunk
    80mcg about 20 mins ago...nothing
    yea its liquid, i dont know where else to get it though
    this is very frustrating

can someone pm a trustworthy site for my scientists to test stuff on their lab rats?

Thread Information