Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Bookmarked

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    Hey beast, how much BODYFAT do you think I should expect to lose during an 8 week cycle of CLEN with the proper dieting and cardio (about 20-30 minutes everyday) and weight lifting about 4 days/wk?

Also, is it ok to continue to take my regular supplements while on clen?
    ***** Complex, Glutamine, Multivitamin(has lots of everything in it), Glucosamine, Pre-Workout mix (arginine, glutamine, caffeine, creatine ect..), BCAAs, Chromium Picolinate, Whey Protein, and ofcourse 2-3mg/day of Taurine?? I figured it would be ok to take continue to regularly take all of this stuff but I it is the CAFFEINE i am most worried about.
    I can't answer the body fat question as it is dependant on too many factors (current BF,genetic,diet,training) to name a few.
    Yes you can continue to use your supps. Just be careful with the caffiene. When i drink a couple of coffees on clen i get twitchy and nervous feelings.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I can't answer the body fat question as it is dependant on too many factors (current BF,genetic,diet,training) to name a few.
    Yes you can continue to use your supps. Just be careful with the caffiene. When i drink a couple of coffees on clen i get twitchy and nervous feelings.

Do you think of your heart when you take Clenuterl??

Wha a that Doc guy was!!

The caffeine can be a bit naughty with clen , although I've found that washing the Clen down with coffee is quite good as the caffeine is just wearing off when the clen kicks in!!! And caffeine is a great lipolysis stimulator, which is always a good thing!!!

Jay

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    "I can't answer the body fat question as it is dependant on too many factors (current BF,genetic,diet,training) to name a few.
    Yes you can continue to use your supps. Just be careful with the caffiene. When i drink a couple of coffees on clen i get twitchy and nervous feelings"

"Do you think of your heart when you take Clenuterl??

Wha a that Doc guy was!!

The caffeine can be a bit naughty with clen, although I've found that washing the Clen down with coffee is quite good as the caffeine is just wearing off when the clen kicks in!!! And caffeine is a great lipolysis stimulator, which is always a good thing!!!"

Jay

Ok cool. I have the liquid clen so I dont think that I need to wash it down with anything. I will probably just try to stay away from drinks that contain caffeine while on the clen........ Should I not drink my PreWorkoutDrink which contains A LOT of caffeine though???

see how you feel, maybe give yourself a week or so to get used to the clen then if you feel ok try a half serving of the pre workout drink. It wont kill you but it might make you feel anxious and give you a rapid heartbeat ect.

alright cool. I really didnt want to give up the pre w.o.d. because it has a lot of really good stuff in it (glutamine, creatine, arginine, ect....) thanks

As beast said, play it safe and take it easy. Caffeine tends to work quicker than Clen and wears off quicker so timing is everything!!

Oh, but do wash your Liquid Clen down with ater at the very least!! You wanna get it into your stomach, not you throat!!

Jay

judostar is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info guys this is agreat thread as many have already said. I will be using clen later in my cutting cycle and you guys have answered almost all of my questions.

NP mate glad you liked it.

I love it when a plan comes together!!

Man, gotta love the A-Team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    As beast said, play it safe and take it easy. Caffeine tends to work quicker than Clen and wears off quicker so timing is everything!!

Oh, but do wash your Liquid Clen down with ater at the very least!! You wanna get it into your stomach, not you throat!!

Jay
    So are you saying that i should put the clen into a glass of water and drink it or just put it onto my tongue and then drink some water?? I am using an insulin syringe for measuring purposes BTW.

either will do fine

So are you saying that i should put the clen into a glass of water and drink it or just put it onto my tongue and then drink some water?? I am using an insulin syringe for measuring purposes BTW.

Personally I squirt it onto my tongu (5 in morning & 2 at lunch) and then wash down with a cup of lemon squash.

Water will do fine, i use emon coz I hate the aftertaste and I'm not keen on Cherries!!!

Just my luck that Fruit Punch is actually Total Cherry!!

jerseyda6 is offline New Member
    you say clen is by perscription.. is there any other way of getting this without a prescription.. i am not talking about getting it illegally but like combineing supps to get a similar effect or something like that???? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyda6
    you say clen is by perscription.. is there any other way of getting this without a prescription.. i am not talking about getting it illegally but like combineing supps to get a similar effect or something like that???? thank you

You can buy Clen from the site sponsor AR-R by clicking on the word Clen anywhere on the page!!

Jay

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^<>^^

HAHA. that sucks. thanks for the info guys. I will just put onto my tongue and then drink a glass of water afterwards.

HAHA. that sucks. thanks for the info guys. I will just put onto my tongue and then drink a glass of water afterwards.

Let me know how you get on bro!!

Jay

Jay

How I get on? Sorry, I dont understand...... Get on with Clen - Like how I do or what??

Jay

How I get on? Sorry, I dont understand...... Get on with Clen - Like how I do or what??

Yeah sorry, I meant to say if you have good results, side effects etc!!

Jay

Oh ok. Yea, i didnt even read it like that but sure, I will definately let you know how it goes. I am going to start either tomorrow or monday Im not sure yet. But as it stands right now. I am 6' 215 and my b/f % is like 16-19 or somewhere around there..... Yea i know its high but whatever. Hopefully I will be down to about 200 with 12-15% b/f after my 8 wk cycle.

Hey I have a question though... My GF just recently started using Clen about 4 days ago. I told her to start out at 20mcg/day and work her way up as she gets used to the side effects. The first couple of days she was just kind of jittery and shaky but today she upped her dosage from 30 - 40mcg and said that she felt kind of OUT OF BREATH and that her CHEST FELT "HEAVY" is this ok or normal or should I yank the sh*t from her before she has a serious problem?? Kind of worried

I would not like to advise anyone to do clen if they are suffering from chest pain ect, my advice would be to go to the doctor, it is not worth messing herself up.

well she doesnt have chest pain exactly but she just said that she was kind of short of breath and that her chest felt "heavy" meaning well the same thing as being short of breath....... Should I tell her to stop or is it ok? Does she really need to go to the doctor? b/c it isnt chest PAIN??

I am not a doctor and I would not know what advice to give, I do know that any unusual feelings in the chest area combined with shortness of breath sounds like it would be worth getting a doc to have a look at her. Like i said it is not worth taking a risk on.

I know. It definately isnt worth taking a risk on but for some reason, i dont think that she needs to go to the doctor. I forgot to mention that she said this after she went up and down some stairs several times. But, so you think she should discontinue use and see a doctor anyways. If so, should she see him right away or if the shortness of breath persists after use has been discontinue ect.... Thanks for your advice i appreciate it. You have never had shortness of breath when on clen ???

Definately stop her taking anymore Clen !!

Clebuterol is a powerful bronchialdilator, meaning it causes the inner workings of your lungs open up theoretically allowing more air to flow through. This is what an asthma inhaler does to help a sufferer breathe.

The symptoms your GF has ben having sound like possibly the bronchialdilation has gone too far, this can cause some discomfort felt in the chest cavity. But more worrying is that Clebuterol affects the heart muscle and the smooth muscles involved in breathing (the diaphragm). If these muscles were to spasm or cramp severely then I think you can imagine the consequences.

This could be a sign that she is intollerent to Clen or that she has an underlying problem, I have read several studies which show that an electrolyte mbalance or depletion can cause lots of problems if Clen is then introduced. It may be that she has a very low level of Taurine or maybe Pottasium.

If after she stops taking it the symptoms haven't completely gone with 48hrs th seek medial attention immediately. That is if you love her and she doesn't hae a nice insurance policy

Jay

AR16 is offline New Member
    I will be going for an intership in January 2007 and I'm pretty sure that they're going to perform a drug test on me. I'm not using any drugs right now, however, I have been thinking about using Clen to help me lose some body fat. My question is this: How long does Clen stay in your system after stopping? Would I fail the drug test if they find CLen in my system? I ordered Clen and it's already in my house, I'm just afraid of starting a cycle and then fail the drug test which would bring serious consequences in my career!!!

Thanks for your help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AR16
    I will be going for an intership in January 2007 and I'm pretty sure that they're going to perform a drug test on me. I'm not using any drugs right now, however, I have been thinking about using Clen to help me lose some body fat. My question is this: How long does Clen stay in your system after stopping? Would I fail the drug test if they find CLen in my system? I ordered Clen and it's already in my house, I'm just afraid of starting a cycle and then fail the drug test which would bring serious consequences in my career!!!

Thanks for your help!!!
    clen does not hang around in the body long. I have never heard of any drug testing being done on employees or students that screened for clen. Even if they did you can just say you are an asthma sufferer and you buy clen from an RX overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    clen does not hang around in the body long. I have never heard of any drug testing being done on employees or students that screened for clen. Even if they did you can just say you are an asthma sufferer and you buy clen from an RX overseas.

Their generally looking for controled substances as Beast has pointed out.

A further "system cleanser" which I find to be excellent is taking 1000mg of Niacin ED. You can feel it flushing your system out of all the nasty shit!!

Jay

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    very good information thanks beast

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    Definately stop her taking anymore Clen !!

Clebuterol is a powerful bronchialdilator, meaning it causes the inner workings of your lungs open up theoretically allowing more air to flow through. This is what an asthma inhaler does to help a sufferer breathe.

The symptoms your GF has ben having sound like possibly the bronchialdilation has gone too far, this can cause some discomfort felt in the chest cavity. But more worrying is that Clebuterol affects the heart muscle and the smooth muscles involved in breathing (the diaphragm). If these muscles were to spasm or cramp severely then I think you can imagine the consequences.

This could be a sign that she is intollerent to Clen or that she has an underlying problem, I have read several studies which show that an electrolyte mbalance or depletion can cause lots of problems if Clen is then introduced. It may be that she has a very low level of Taurine or maybe Pottasium.

If after she stops taking it the symptoms haven't completely gone with 48hrs th seek medial attention immediately. That is if you love her and she doesn't hae a nice insurance policy

Jay
    So she definately needs to stop taking it???? I told her that she should stop and she wont listen so i might end up having to steal it from her. I guess she is a clen fiend now or something. Lol. Im just kidding but i told her to take the Taurine pills that I got her and she hasnt been? do you think that could be why or do you really think that she is intollerant to clen?? Thanks for all the info

bump

ahh, nevermind about those questions. she is going to stop. do you think that the lack of taurine could have been causing the problems though?? I am probaby going to start an 8 wk cycle here in a few but now I am kind of worried. I have the sh*t from ARR (as did she). Is it maybe overdosed?? She had been having headaches and was shaky and all kind of sh*t while she was using it.... Do you think that it was just because she is completely intollerant to it? Lack of taurine? It would really piss me off if i take it and cant even continue because of the side effects. I am not wasting $130 bucks like that. WTF?? Am i just overreacting or what? I really dont want to have all of those side effects? Let me know what you all think. BEAST, did you have these kind of side effects when you began?? If not what all side effects did you have?? Thanks for the info.

ahh, nevermind about those questions. she is going to stop. do you think that the lack of taurine could have been causing the problems though?? I am probaby going to start an 8 wk cycle here in a few but now I am kind of worried. I have the sh*t from ARR (as did she). Is it maybe overdosed?? She had been having headaches and was shaky and all kind of sh*t while she was using it.... Do you think that it was just because she is completely intollerant to it? Lack of taurine? It would really piss me off if i take it and cant even continue because of the side effects. I am not wasting $130 bucks like that. WTF?? Am i just overreacting or what? I really dont want to have all of those side effects? Let me know what you all think. BEAST, did you have these kind of side effects when you began?? If not what all side effects did you have?? Thanks for the info.

Deep Breath!!

Ok, now we've sorted that little panic attack out lets have a look at your situation.

If you've done your homework (I would hope you did before giving Clen to your gf!!) you'll know that Clen has some side effects, some are manageable and some are, as far as we know, not!!

MANYpeople experience the shaky feeling, especially in the 1st two weeks of a cycle and possibly even more so on your 1st Clen cycle. Also, mild headaches are just as common and as discussed previously normally subside within 7-10 days. This is your body adjusting to the changes, things like lower blood sugar levels, increased metabolism, increased respiratory rate etc etc etc

What your gf experienced could be perfectly normal, but as a precaution we said tell her to stop!! I see no reason if her side effects have worn off immediately, that she couldn't try another cycle of Clen so long as she's doing it right.

As you well know it's important to take the Taurine as Clen causes quite a significant drop in this essential amino acid, thought to be directly linked to the nasty cramps some people experience. These cramps manifest in all different muscles as well, neck, back, groin, arms chest etc are all possibilities!! I would suggest that she supplements her Taurine intake 1 week befor starting the Clen cycle, along with a regular OTC multivitamin/mineral supplement. Also, she should be upping her water intake 2 days before startig the cycle to properly hydrate herself.

To be fair, and because you have concerns, I'd suggest you do exactly the same. If you experience cramps you could increase a little on the Taurine and try to increase your Potassium intake (bananas are good)

See how things go!!

Jay

haha. I think Im ok now. yea, I think she was kind of freaking out about her side effects too. She was experiencing like every possible side effect from clen . This morning she said that her chest hurt and that she was short of breath so, that means that something IS wrong because she hasnt taken any more since yesterday morning...... I suppose she is going to go to the doctor and get checked out for it. I feel kind of bad for her having these bad of side effects.... I have dont plenty of research and did plenty of investigating on Clenbuterol before I gave it to her. She just doesnt like it and like I said will go to the doctor for her breathing problems.

I think I am still going to do my cycle. I may start Monday. Do you think I should wait until i have suplemented my Taurine for a week to start?? Thanks for the info.

I never have but everyone is different.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AR16

Thanks for your help!!!

Clen has got a 36 hour half life so it will accumulate fairly quickly into your system much liek DNP does. Which also means that it will take a while to clear.

However there unless you are competing in professional or NCAA sports, you will not be tested for Clen. Company Drug tests, test for the good ole stuff.

Pot
    Opiates
    Coke etc....
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

"I never have but everyone is different."

Damn, never?? Thats crazy as hell..

"I never have but everyone is different."

Damn, never?? Thats crazy as hell..

I think Beast was saying he's never preloaded the Taurine.

I suggested it to you because you are worried about the sides, as an inexperienced user the sides would seem more worrying to you so preloading the Taurine may help you to have a better experience with the cycle.

Jay

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information