Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    will you be running any test too? If you are I'd save the clen for PCT and just diet hard while on the test/mast. If you just running it with the masteron then should be cool, Id dose it with benadryl so you can stay on for 8+ weeks and make use of clens anabolic/anti catabolic action.
    ok mate thanks for that. will start checking out what benadryl is all about

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    ok mate thanks for that. will start checking out what benadryl is all about

If you are in UK don't get benadryl as they use a different composition here. You need to get Nytol or boots own brand sleepease (cheaper), both contain 50mg Diphenhydramine, this is the active ingredient you are looking for to upregulate receptors.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    If you are in UK don't get benadryl as they use a different composition here. You need to get Nytol or boots own brand sleepease (cheaper), both contain 50mg Diphenhydramine, this is the active ingredient you are looking for to upregulate receptors.

Oh the memories on getting whacked out on Nytol!!

Those were the days!!

And don't do what some people do and buy it online, they sell it on ebay at about 500% markup!! Good old chemists, just ask for it and they're pretty good!!

Need-2-b-ripped is offline New Member
    Great thread.....

Very good Thread....I did 2 weeks of clen before I started my current superdrol cycle(week 3 starting tommrow, amazing results so far). In those mere 2 weeks with a pretty clean diet 2,300 cals 4 am cardios, I went from 198 to a very lean 188 which prepped me for my SD cycle where after 2 weeks im now at 203. After im done with my SD I will do 6 weeks straight of clen will benadryling on weeks 2,4 and 6 as I feel I wont be fully upregulated just 3 weeks after I did 2 weeks of Clen. I cant list website or UGL's but lets just say the clen I got was online, effective and 1/3 the price of Lions...side note it tated like crap.

sounds good corey. Good luck man!

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    correct me if im wrong, we are talking about benadryl that is used for allergies right ?

yes that is right, in the USA it contains Diphenhydramine which is what will upreg recptors.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Myocyte Death would be permanent.

You mean you cant do some sort of pct to come back from that?

yes that is right, in the USA it contains Diphenhydramine which is what will upreg recptors.
    and is it only needed when we are using clen , is it not needed if using anything else other than clen ?

I'm guessing it could be used to upregulate the beta receptors for any drug that down regulates them.

I'm guessing it could be used to upregulate the beta receptors for any drug that down regulates them.
    yup exactly what i meant, and what are the drugs that down regulates the beta receptors other than clen

Yesevil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    yup exactly what i meant, and what are the drugs that down regulates the beta receptors other than clen
    Ephedrine does for sure.

Epherdrine, Albuterol off the top of my head.

Epherdrine, Albuterol off the top of my head.
    ok awsome, so you say 50mg Diphenhydramine is needed a day with those fat burners, thanks alot for the info btw beast

not every day, just run it for 7 days every third week. Take it at night or you will be drowsy in the day.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    Clen , ephedrine, albuterol, salmeterol, epinephrine, norepinephrine, aphetamines & L-755507 to name a few. The later being the very latest obesity drug in devlopment!!

L-755507 is a beta-3 agonist (clen is primarily beta-2 with weak beta-1 & beta-3 agonist activity) which primarily works to speed up lipolysis.

I know for sure that Pfizer are developing it through the last stages at present and I think are about to conduct clinical trials.

Diphenhydramine will up regulate all the receptors Alpha-1 through to Beta-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    Clen , ephedrine, albuterol, salmeterol, epinephrine, norepinephrine, aphetamines & L-755507 to name a few. The later being the very latest obesity drug in devlopment!!

L-755507 is a beta-3 agonist (clen is primarily beta-2 with weak beta-1 & beta-3 agonist activity) which primarily works to speed up lipolysis.

I know for sure that Pfizer are developing it through the last stages at present and I think are about to conduct clinical trials.

great information, thanks jay

This should be stickied! Great work!

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    I am working on my diet which isnt bad but how long from now should I only rely on diet and cardio before I start clen???? A couple months/years?? Also, I seem to be having a rather difficult time building and putting on muscle. I don't know if my test levels are low or what..... I heard that BloodWork for test levels and lipids and thyroid ect.... Was like $500. WTF is up with that price. Thanks for the info.
    I'm just bumping my previous question... for beast

oh and I think I have made up my mind. I am going to do a 6 week cycle of CLEN before I do my AAS cycle. So I should take the Benadryl on days 15-22 and days 38-45??? And if Im using the dosage protocol/schedule that you laid out on the first page, then, do I stay at the highest dosage that I would reach throughout my entire cycle (120mcg)???????
    Last edited by BGIZZLE8629; 11-15-2006 at 12:02 PM.

yes mate that is correct.

sweet, thanks man your info is appreciated.
    One more question. Do you suggest that I taper down the exact same way that I tapered up??
    Last edited by BGIZZLE8629; 11-15-2006 at 12:10 PM.

Yesevil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace

Good info!

Quote Originally Posted by Yesevil
    Good info!
    Ype totally agree. And it came from a homey in the UK, even better!!!!!

you agree with tapering down the same EXACT way I would taper up? or were you only referring to Yesevil?

Sorry mate missed that!!
    I prefer to taper down with clen but there is no real reason to do so, it is completely up to you.

Not a problem, thanks for the info. I think I am going to try the ThermoShred for a month or two and see where that gets me. If i don't like the results then I am going to go with the Clen for about 5-6 wks. Did you ever try/have success with regular thermogenics before using clen? Also, i think I am going to go with the "REAL" Clen from a pharmacy online. Do you think it would be better to get the stuff from ARR?? And another thing, did you ever try the Zediten before using the Benadryl?? Thanks for all of the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    Not a problem, thanks for the info. I think I am going to try the ThermoShred for a month or two and see where that gets me. If i don't like the results then I am going to go with the Clen for about 5-6 wks. Did you ever try/have success with regular thermogenics before using clen? Also, i think I am going to go with the "REAL" Clen from a pharmacy online. Do you think it would be better to get the stuff from ARR?? And another thing, did you ever try the Zediten before using the Benadryl?? Thanks for all of the feedback.
    I have only used shop bought thernos for a pre excercise boost. I don't think there will be much difference between ARR or pharm grade, clen is clen IMO. I have not tried zaditen as it has to be dosed daily and it makes you sleepy which I would find counter-productive.

So, if you dont mind me asking... Do you use the ARR CLEN ? I just dont understand why they sell it soo cheap. There has to be a catch. You know what I mean? But, so you think that the Thermo from the shop isn't going to give me very good results?

yes I have used ARR clen and pharm grade. Pharm grade clen is very overpriced. Clen is cheap to produce but the drug companies like to **** us for as much as they can. So I choose ARR (or similar research supply shop) clen because of price.

waspie is offline New Member
    finally someone that put clen info in an understandable manner, thanks. just for s&g is there any info on using clen AND dnp (i'm just asking!! no flames please )?

I don't have any DNP experience but I'm sure there are others on the board who have used this combo. If you don't get any success here then start a thread, Im sure you will get some replies.

vstarjewel is offline Female Member

Question

not every day, just run it for 7 days every third week.
    Why is it every third week when the FAQ stated that clen is only effective for approx 14 days? Is it because of the Benadryl? And can I just not take the clen for the week that I'm on the Benadryl (just to save a few pennies . . . )

Quote Originally Posted by vstarjewel
    Why is it every third week when the FAQ stated that clen is only effective for approx 14 days? Is it because of the Benadryl? And can I just not take the clen for the week that I'm on the Benadryl (just to save a few pennies . . . )
    14 days is a pretty conservative figure, the affects will gradually decline around day 14. You could dose Benadryl every second week if you felt it would be beneficial however 3rd week seems to work just fine.
    If you skip the clen in the third week then you might as well run the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off protocol. The whole point of the benadryl cycle is that it allows you to stay on the clen.

Got it. I'll try with the every third week cycle, if I feel that I'm not getting any effects with the clen , then I'll cut it back to every 2 weeks. BTW, is there a max dosage guideline that one should follow? I'd imagine that if the body adapts to clen quickly, that the dose would just keep going up and up and up to get the desired effects . . .??

Another question: prior to reading this thread, I had taken some sinus meds due to pain I was having. It had an antihistamine in it - how does this effect the clen if I only took it for 2 nights? Just curious . . . .

the anti histamine may have helped upregulate your receptors which is fine!!
    I have taken up to 200mcg per day. This is not a reccomended dosage though. I now stick at 140mcg. The point with clen is that everyone is different. You might find 60mcg is enough.
    Good luck

Thank you Beast! Much appreciated!

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    great thread and great info on clen .

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    2. Take 50mg of Benadryl or another antihistamine containing 50mg of diphenhydrmine (sleep ease from boots chemist if you are in UK!) every night during every third week while you are on Clen . So I would dose my Clen as usual and at day 21 I would add the Benadryl every night for 7 nights. Discontinue the Benadryl until day 42 and repeat. I favour this method as it helps me sleep and does not affect my performance in the day. I believe we can thank Anthony Roberts for this method.

You say to take the benadryl starting the third week so that would be actually day 15? then take it till day 21 which is the last day of week 3. i am getting a little confused, sorry. then 2 weeks straight clen adding benadryl day 45? ( dont know if i counted right) let me know if that is right. i started liquid clen monday so i have a liitle time. thanks so much!
    Last edited by JuiceGirl311; 11-16-2006 at 05:17 PM.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information