Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    For the price, nothing beats testosterone , in terms of results. If it can't be done without testosterone, it can't be done.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    For the price, nothing beats testosterone, in terms of results. If it can't be done without testosterone, it can't be done.
    and the body composition changes induced from tren and its nutrient partitioning effects?

EDIT: misspelled partitioning

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Shit i better start lying my ass off so i can be a SMOD. Anyway i know the story about his girl but also heard the scamming allegations were BS.
    I don't have the thread anymore, but it was in a "vet" forum somewhere on the 'net (not that I have access to any)...I think it was the MOB on SBI...and I e-mailed it to Brian as soon as I saw it....it was insanity...basically...in the end, it was found out that the g/f story was a lie, and he was supporting a coke habit with the money.

I wish I had saved that thread....the funniest part about it is that at the end, the guy who runs that vet forum asked that nobody release it, and that the confidentiality of the forum be maintained...which was about .003 seconds before it was e-mailed to me...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    and the body composition changes induced from tren and its nutrient partitioning effects?

EDIT: misspelled partitioning
    What about them?

If you can't do it on Test, then you probably can't do it at all. Tren is a nice drug, but if you re-read my post, I said that for the money, testosterone can't be beat. Tren is way more expensive than test.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Test IMO is overrated. I would never use more than 500-750mg week of test again but I’d use 2 grams of tren without blinking an eye.
    For what 2 days?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    What about them?

If you can't do it on Test, then you probably can't do it at all. Tren is a nice drug, but if you re-read my post, I said that for the money, testosterone can't be beat. Tren is way more expensive than test.

I love test but I dont believe that at all

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    For what 2 days?

i say 2grams a week for 12 weeks, just an educated guess towards baj

BG
    If Im going to run a longer cycle, I up dosage every 7 weeks. Ive been up to 1.5 grams, too many sides, I like 1.2, nice dosage, managable sides.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I love test but I dont believe that at all
    yeah.. i kan gain way more str from tren than i can w/ test w/in a shorter duration too...

BG

i say 2grams a week for 12 weeks, just an educated guess towards baj
    He hasnt ran any cycle for more then 6 weeks I think he always stops. The he used to say tren wasnt toxic, the resinded. He'll say he would rather take 2 grams of tren, but I say its bullshit and bad to say on an open forum, others may get the wrong idea that its safer then test. Going against the grain seems cool and the way to go but not in all cases.

cstrong is offline Junior Member
    just curious is to what dose pro bodybuilders use? if 2 grams is a waste? ive heard that they do that in 2 days

I guess, in a way, I've come full circle with regards to my drug use. I've done 4 grams a week, and all this exotic shit, and really, to maintain my bodyweight and keep getting stronger, all I use is 100mgs of prop/ EOD and 25mgs of Anavar . Granted, I don't train for hypertrophy (I train for performance), but that's another issue. I maintain a reasonably aesthetic physique nonetheless, by my standards (read: I have no problem wrt girls)

It's weird, because I have access (for free) to virtually any amount of any drug I could ever want, and I choose to get my gear legally, and I choose to use HRT-Level doses.

I suppose, it took me years of experimenting, and trying everything under the sun, and at pretty idiotic doses (200mcg/day of Clen , 4 grams a week of AAS, etc...)...it took me writing 3 books, doing countless cycles, and doing almost every steroid there is...

To realize that simpler is better, and 2-3 compounds is all I need...usually 2. I think most people would probably come full circle to that conclusion themselves, if they're given enough time.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    He hasnt ran any cycle for more then 6 weeks I think he always stops. The he used to say tren wasnt toxic, the resinded. He'll say he would rather take 2 grams of tren, but I say its bullshit and bad to say on an open forum, others may get the wrong idea that its safer then test. Going against the grain seems cool and the way to go but not in all cases.
    Big klg being called out harsh! Dayum.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i know of about 5 or 6 guys that run around 1500-2200mgs of test a week but they are all also competing in pro level competitions. i thought i was big untill i stand next to them!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I guess, in a way, I've come full circle with regards to my drug use. I've done 4 grams a week, and all this exotic shit, and really, to maintain my bodyweight and keep getting stronger, all I use is 100mgs of prop/ EOD and 25mgs of Anavar . Granted, I don't train for hypertrophy (I train for performance), but that's another issue. I maintain a reasonably aesthetic physique nonetheless, by my standards (read: I have no problem wrt girls)

It's weird, because I have access (for free) to virtually any amount of any drug I could ever want, and I choose to get my gear legally, and I choose to use HRT-Level doses.

I suppose, it took me years of experimenting, and trying everything under the sun, and at pretty idiotic doses (200mcg/day of Clen , 4 grams a week of AAS, etc...)...it took me writing 3 books, doing countless cycles, and doing almost every steroid there is...

To realize that simpler is better, and 2-3 compounds is all I need...usually 2. I think most people would probably come full circle to that conclusion themselves, if they're given enough time.

Your going to have to grow a bigger arm so you dont break it patting yourself on the back that much

BUT, there is something that we agree on. I like to keep cycles simple with 2-3 compounds..one being test.

bowie is offline Member

I agree, I stick with test enan. and deca as my base and I cycle suspension for 6 weeks than d-bol for 6 weeks, I do this back and forth for my bulking stage, than closer to summer I switch to test enan and eq and run anavar e/d for my cutter. And tai, if I had been running tren all these years, I would have gone through 10 kidneys by now. If it works for you great, but I never use it any more and I am 257 pounds now and expect to hit 270+ in the next couple months. TEST WORKS.

Your going to have to grow a bigger arm so you dont break it patting yourself on the back that much

BUT, there is something that we agree on. I like to keep cycles simple with 2-3 compounds..one being test.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Side note : bowie u got any pics? sorry to get off topic

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Testosterone is one of the more effective compounds to put on bodyweight/muscle mass with,
    But high dose Test gives me to much sides, ive always felt that test is quite harsh on me.

I like to use test rather low, and use Tren or Primo as the main anabolic , together with an oral to reach diffrent recepters of action.

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    I agree, I stick with test enan. and deca as my base and I cycle suspension for 6 weeks than d-bol for 6 weeks, I do this back and forth for my bulking stage, than closer to summer I switch to test enan and eq and run anavar e/d for my cutter. And tai, if I had been running tren all these years, I would have gone through 10 kidneys by now. If it works for you great, but I never use it any more and I am 257 pounds now and expect to hit 270+ in the next couple months. TEST WORKS.
    tren is not that toxic to the nephrons.. and if u play ur cards right w/ blood work and are RESPONSIBLE you have very lil to worry bout ... im so sick of hype on the 'hepatoxicity' or the induction of some sort of nephritis from TREN or DROL or wat ever.. it isnt hard to get blood work done and monitor your self properly... and test is lame i assure you of this

and test is lame i assure you of this
    Lame hahaha!

yea im not that experienced with cycling as of now but im beginning to see how more test does less and less for me...

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    test aint so bad IMO. yes tren is "stronger" and it does work that is for sure BUT test has its place, test only cycles have produced sustainable gains for me and is still my all around favorite

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Lame hahaha!

yea im not that experienced with cycling as of now but im beginning to see how more test does less and less for me...
    and when u learn to seperate parrots from non parrots u will see that exact SAME COMMENT ALOT!

bowie is offline Member
    I'm no one special, yet I've been around the block and have a scar and body art that would would give up my identity if you lived in my area, so I would rather not post pics.

OK no worries bowie,

Tai--yea i know what you mean man, good talking to you BTW, im on the right track now

bowie is offline Member
    tai, everyone is different, when I did tren , my piss was brown the whole time and I never got a wink a of sleep. To say test is useless is foolish. I know many pro bb's that have never used tren more than once or twice, yet they prosper, I wonder how?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    OK no worries bowie,

Tai--yea i know what you mean man, good talking to you BTW, im on the right track now
    glad to have helped.

tai, everyone is different, when I did tren, my piss was brown the whole time and I never got a wink a of sleep. To say test is useless is foolish. I know many pro bb's that have never used tren more than once or twice, yet they prosper, I wonder how?
    i gurantee you they are still utilizing VERY VERY HEAVY NOR group usage and DHT group usage.. which is the primary reason for anabolic growth.. not saying test is useless just saying it is not the most ideal compound for true LBM growth.. there are far MORE effective methods to attaining LBM.. where as test should be used for well being since it is the only compound that can replace the suppression of endogenous test production.

bowie is offline Member
    glad to have helped.

i gurantee you they are still utilizing VERY VERY HEAVY NOR group usage and DHT group usage.. which is the primary reason for anabolic growth.. not saying test is useless just saying it is not the most ideal compound for true LBM growth.. there are far MORE effective methods to attaining LBM.. where as test should be used for well being since it is the only compound that can replace the suppression of endogenous test production.
    Now I can agrere with you a little, I don't use tren but I use deca in every cycle.

Now I can agrere with you a little, I don't use tren but I use deca in every cycle.
    aye, imo deca is just baby tren lol both create awsome str/anabolism where test can not

tren is not that toxic to the nephrons.. and if u play ur cards right w/ blood work and are RESPONSIBLE you have very lil to worry bout ... im so sick of hype on the 'hepatoxicity' or the induction of some sort of nephritis from TREN or DROL or wat ever.. it isnt hard to get blood work done and monitor your self properly... and test is lame i assure you of this
    I'll post my last bloodwork if you post yours.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just for the record i ran test at 2g weekly for around 14 weeks in my last course,along with 600mg eq and other crap..................
    sides to me were no different than at a lower dose....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I'll post my last bloodwork if you post yours.
    so i need to have copies of my blood work in a binder so that i can respond to you i'll have my mom get right on top of that

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    and we could start calling you Mrs. Swifto
    Yeah. I dont think my body would process on that dosage.

so i need to have copies of my blood work in a binder so that i can respond to you i'll have my mom get right on top of that
    Well...you made the comment that it's easy to manage something like tren , even at high doses, if you get bloodwork regularly.

So I'd like to take a peak at your bloodwork, just to see exactly what kinds of numbers we're talking about.

Unless....unless...you don't actually follow your own advice regarding "monitoring yourself properly". Which is what I think the case is here. And if you don't get bloodwork, and you're only going off your own experiences with Tren....how do you know you aren't ****ing yourself up? And if you don't know (i.e. actually have bloodwork done), then why would you give out the advice you're giving out?

So...can I see that bloodwork now?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    750 mg w is enough,unless it is a mr olympia contendor (oustanding genetics).

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Well...you made the comment that it's easy to manage something like tren , even at high doses, if you get bloodwork regularly.

So I'd like to take a peak at your bloodwork, just to see exactly what kinds of numbers we're talking about.

Unless....unless...you don't actually follow your own advice regarding "monitoring yourself properly". Which is what I think the case is here. And if you don't get bloodwork, and you're only going off your own experiences with Tren....how do you know you aren't ****ing yourself up? And if you don't know (i.e. actually have bloodwork done), then why would you give out the advice you're giving out?

correct,specific tests:CRH,VASOPRESSIN,ACTH,TRH,TSH,T4 FREE,T3 FREE,ESTRADIOL,CORTISOL,LIVER PANEL.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 12-05-2006 at 04:51 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I have BW done every 4-5 weeks on a cycle and dont have it in a chart on my computer. I sit with my doctor and go through it, its high/lows and go fromt here. If I want it, I'll get it printed. Nothing more.

i go in talk to doctor, i go next door i have them take blood i get call next morning he tells me everything is ok or wat is elevated or if there may become future issues.. if there is something wrong we schedule another appointment w/in a week to come in talk about it and see wat we can do.. but as of late, the only issue i have is high blood pressure which i have had my whole life (thanks mom) where we meet once a month talk bout my blood pressure then i go next door to have blood taken wash rinse and repeat.. and even my cholesterol isnt too bad at all.. but i do not and would never keep my records around my place i am far to unorganized to even begin puttin shit in folders.

BG

I would love to see it also, Bajan argued at M+M that tren wasnt toxic ( now says it is), I had a friend who pissed blood after 5 weeks and I had elvated liver and kidney values ONLY when on trewn. I do blood work every 5 weeks, every cycle, test/deca nothing....test/eq nothing......test/tren my doc sent me to get a liver sonagram to make sure no dark spots or cyst. So to say someone would rather take 2gs of tren compared to 2gs of test I have to

BG
    And as better gains from tren then test , the higher I raise my test the better tren works.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information