Thread: stunted growth?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Power466 is offline New Member
    Your growth plates may still be open until 24-25, but most men stop growing on the outside when their 18-19. I'm not saying that is a good age to use AAS, but as far as working out its a good age to start. I mean if you want to use AAS then thats your business. I'm sure something like Clen when aiding in fat loss used properly wouldn't do that much of damage.

It really isnt worth it to mess around with anything like that until you are in your mid-20's. I did a pro-hormone cycle when I was 17 and it screwed up my natural test levels. If I could go back, there would be no way I would make the same mistake twice.

It does depend on what you take. I can understand taking Testosterone at like 17, or some human growth hormone at 17, which would be a NO NO. I mean yeah you would get big, but you would hurt yourself in the process. Like me for instance, I don't want to grow anymore. I am alreayd 6'5 and thats enough for me.
    Last edited by Power466; 12-22-2006 at 10:08 AM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Power466
    It does depend on what you take. I can understand taking Testosterone at like 17, or some human growth hormone at 17, which would be a NO NO. I mean yeah you would get big, but you would hurt yourself in the process. Like me for instance, I don't want to grow anymore. I am alreayd 6'5 and thats enough for me.

What you are missing here is that height isn't the only thing effected by your growth plates, it is also internal, nervous system, etc...... Growth plates need to be allowed to seal naturally or you are asking for health problems when you are older. JMHO

So your telling me taking Clen to aid in fat loss would stunt my growth when I am 18?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Power466
    So your telling me taking Clen to aid in fat loss would stunt my growth when I am 18?
    Clen is not a steroid it is a beta-2 agonist/antagonist and a bronchodilator

ok. Thank you for the help.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    It really isnt worth it to mess around with anything like that until you are in your mid-20's. I did a pro-hormone cycle when I was 17 and it screwed up my natural test levels. If I could go back, there would be no way I would make the same mistake twice.

when you say it screwed up your test levels, what do you mean? are they really low now?

philyd is offline New Member
    thank you, i have decided i am going to continue working out naturally for a few more years. I do not want to risk sacrificing any of my potential height. Once again, thanks for your input.

Apex is offline Associate Member
    Great Idea - I never considered aas until now, after a LOT of weight lifting, I will say this, I've tried a lot of supp, & have found creatine monohydrate to be very effective - my2 cents - Good Luck to you

Thread Information