dean12345 is offline New Member

MMA/In season cycles

My question is regarding in season cycles, more specificly cycles or compounds best fit for mma training. I recently quit playing college football and will begin training mma shortly. I have a little in season experience as far as football is concerned with both test e at 500mg/wk and anadrol at 50mg/ed. I was carrying about 255 lbs at 6'2" and 19 - 20 % bodyfat. I found the anadrol to be too taxing on my endurance and getting in shape during camp, when I dropped the A bombs I gave the test dosage a week to decide if it was hindering my endurance at all and found it to be just right, carried my muscularity and strength great through camp. Recovery was amazing as well. Now that I will be fighting i was looking into running 250mg/wk test e and possibly 300 - 400mg /wk eq. I have absolutely no experience with eq and am looking for as much imput as I can get. I am currently 230 and am not looking to bulk considerably, but sit at about 225-230 with a 15% or lower bodyfat and continue to be very strong in my size. If you have some suggestions with these compounds or a completely new idea feel free to let me have it. My only warning is that I do not do well with winny as it causes alot of joint aggravtion even when I run it with tr***ex and abombs.

Dean

dean12345 is offline New Member
    bump

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    im rigt where you are bro... 6'2'' 225 maybe 15 %bf i fight mma too. I ave found that decca killed my cardio. Two weeks after i stopped it and enth, and i was on prop my cardio came back. A few guys from my gym use eq, they say it helps endurance. I have no personal experiance with eq altough i plan on eq, tren and prop next cycle. When i used clen to cut i was out of breath just doing jiu jitsu technique. i felt like a puss.
    anavar , halo, prop are all things i know guys to use with good rusults figting. Maybe tai or someone else who fights will chime in.. soryy i couldnt help too much

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Okay, I don't mean to sound like an ass, but what MMA-related experience do you guys have? I mean, when someone starts to train with weights, they shouldn't jump right into AAS use, right? So why should someone just starting MMA/whatever start with juice?
    Most people I know that start training for MMA have a long background in either wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai, etc. If you start MMA cold like that, it is information overload. You need the fundamentals first. It may look like an ass-kicking brawlfest at first glance, but there is way more technique than it appears.
    For all I know, you guys might be elite wrestlers, so I don't mean to single you out, but my rant is aimed at a lot of the guys out there who started watching The Ultimate Fighter and suddenly "realize" that their dream is to be a "cage fighter" (Napoleon Dynamite reference). Even the guys on TUF are seasoned veterans at their given original sports.
    The individual styles are complicated enough as they are. With BJJ/Sub. wrestling (my background), it takes a while to even get the hang of it, let alone become good at it. BUt when punching and kicking are thrown into the mix, it gets even trickier. Same goes for striking when takedowns, subs, etc. are added in. So basically, why start at the advanced level before the basics are covered.

With that said, from the guys that I know who are training MMA and juicing, they tell me that the water bloating compounds are to be avoided. Some use Var, other use Winny. That's all I know. I guess nandrolone is a good one, seeing as quite a few guys got busted for that one, not just in MMA, but soccer and other sports.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Dean,

You mentioned using different compounds. Please outline your cycle history?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information