Thread: t3

jimmyfield77 is offline New Member

t3

ive decided im gonna run a cycle of t3 by itself to aid my fat loss as diet and cardio not quite doing it hes how its gonna go:
    25mcg for 4 days 50mcg for 4 days 75mcg for 4 days 100mcg for 4 days then do thew same in reverse in order to come of it hows this sound to you guys

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    sounds like a peice of dog crap that got hit by a truck. I'm not a fan of t3 by itself/no anabolic agent.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with kratos. T3 at those dosages is going to burn a lot of muscle along with fat. Not a good idea.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    sounds like a peice of dog crap that got hit by a truck. I'm not a fan of t3 by itself/no anabolic agent.

I concur, hard earned muscle is far more valuable than temporal fat loss. Now if T3 was capable of literally burning the fat cell, like Lipodissolve, then I'd be all for it. But since it's merely extracting easily replaceable fat, it simply isn't worth it!

Have you read the T3 Profile?
    Cytomel Profile Excerpt
    If you aren’t taking anabolic steroids with your Cytomel, however, your body may start to eat away muscle to provide energy for you to function. Remember mitochondria/ATP aren’t very picky, but they are very efficient. What I mean by this is that they will use whatever is on hand to generate energy for your body to continue functioning…fat, protein, glucose….it doesn’t matter to ATP, as long as there’s something to give them energy. Taking this drug will increase their need to find something to burn to create this energy. Ergo, if we aren’t taking anabolic steroids while taking our T3, we may lose too much muscle, especially while dieting.

Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium)
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information