cyo21 is offline New Member

Need Help...opinions?

Let me start off telling you a little bit about myself. I am 17 years old, 5'11", and about 160 pounds. I am somewhat cut but not a lot of bulk obviously being 160 pounds. I am a football player and in season right now. I play safety and running back. I would like to get up to 180-185 in the offseason w/ a lot of strength and speed. Are steroids a good choice? If not what are your suggestions, I am a hardworker but it is tough for me to put on weight. I do eat a lot but can't seem to put on much weight?? Opinions??

Thanks

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyo21
    Let me start off telling you a little bit about myself. I am 17 years old, 5'11", and about 160 pounds. I am somewhat cut but not a lot of bulk obviously being 160 pounds. I am a football player and in season right now. I play safety and running back. I would like to get up to 180-185 in the offseason w/ a lot of strength and speed. Are steroids a good choice? If not what are your suggestions, I am a hardworker but it is tough for me to put on weight. I do eat a lot but can't seem to put on much weight?? Opinions??

Thanks

Nope. Not a good idea. With a proper diet and exercise you should do fine. Things to consider is creatine and a protein shake.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Your diet is to blame. Also you are not old enough to be a member here, please take some time to study proper nutrition and come back when you are of age.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Agreed.
    At that age and weight you have plenty of room for natural development. Follow the advice above and learn more about efficient lifting. With your attitude you can be fierce.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    At your age, steroids are NOT a good choice. Not even an option. Stick to good diet and training for now and add some protein and creatine.
    Please abstain from using AAS until you are well into your twenties and have established a solid foundation on your frame.

GL.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    dude you gotta calculate ur calories and make sure ur eating way above ur maintance level.... you gotta eat eat eat... even if you have to add some fat into your diet... steaks, whole eggs, chicken, carbs, bread, weight gainers protein shakes, deli sandwiches, meat, meat, meat... at every meal... dont' eat subway either eat real deli sandwiches with boars head meats, eat carbs like rice, pasta, and bread... eat eat eat... make urself a high protein, med-high carb, low-medium fat diet.... ull gain weight... and make sure you training properly... heavy weights= heavy gains... lift like you wana be, big... at your age you and weight you can pack on muscular mass like crazy... don't even consider AAS... try some creatine with all that food... your diet is the problem here and possibly ur training... u didn't even mention anything about lifting weights, i hope you don't think ur gonna get big w/ just football training and cardio workouts from football... you need to be liftin and liftin heavy... ull grow into a thick redwood at your age and weight with proper diet and weight training... good luck bro!!

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by cyo21

Thanks
    You have to be 18 years of age to be a member here. Your account will be suspended for 1 year.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Thread Information